TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jury House

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Jury House users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 06, 2021Juju2bigdog25 09-06-21  9:07 pm
Archive through September 22, 2021Chippy25 09-22-21  2:32 pm
Archive through September 24, 2021Seamonkey25 09-24-21  11:13 pm
Archive through September 26, 2021Dipo25 09-26-21  12:44 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But when the link posted is almost always a Twitter link, then Twitter gets the hit (or an added bit to the hit the linked site gets . I am talking about Twitter links posted, even though the intent of posting a Twitter link is really often intended to inform about a link in a Tweet, such as an interview, article, news item.

A direct link to the actual content bypasses Twitter and goes direct to the site with the content.

It would also cut down on traffic involved in getting to the desired content.

I get the point that a link posted on Twitter gets more visibility for the posted link and content, but coming the other direction, why not link to the content, rather than the link to another link which presumably will bring up the content?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, were there any more jury home videos?

Strategist

07-01-2014

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I agree, Seamonkey. It takes more effort (but it is kinder) to post the actual site link than the Twitter link when it's going to a site. The only point I was making is that Twitter does not make money (a kickback) by us clicking through the Twitter link.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I agree with Sea. I don’t tweet, and don’t like having to go through Twitter to get to a link for another source.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that was the only one I saw, but then I didn't search that tweeter.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A technical glitch shuts me out of Twitter and Twitter never made much effort to correct it. Just an endless cycle of we are emailing you a link so you can change your password.. and that does not work..and over and over.

I have no desire to have other email addresses (that I use in general.. I do have them for specific access to microsoft or google), so I just walked away. I have a presence there and had for years but I am not allowed to access or use it because "it is already in use" Yep.. it was, by me.

So I do save lots of time by just ignoring all twitter links. Here, lots of them, but on Next Door, even more.

Sometimes frustrating, but definitely lets me get on to the next post or thread.

The part about rafts of people clicking one link to get to another DOES affect bandwidth in general, so the programmer in me kind of hates to think of that, too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
ANd "Although its been said many times, many ways..."

Oh how much I'd love to have a camera in the jury house. I might watch feeds more, especially with this quarrelsome, deluded final three!!

I do realize that the jury house might not be TOO exciting, though you never know. I remember the year when jury members escaped to go out drinking.. and that some jurors in some years kind of got to go to a hotel early, so there must have been some discord there.

I'd rather hear Hannah and DX at the pool, Tiffany and Claire .. and others.. and we know Kyland didn't go there.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
yes, Janelle, Will, Howie, Boogie (?) went to a bar and sang Karaoke. There is a video somewhere. They stole a golf cart to escape from Jury House villa...

I bet the ones in the jury are having so much fun right now...they are a good bunch

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'll bet they are having a blast & it's likely that Britini is getting on their last nerve ... lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Britini's family; Dereks Fam; Alyssa got Christian, and Tiffany's Son ...
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
Jurors need a little love from home too! Check out this preview of messages from loved ones. #BB23

https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/status/1442957908942098434

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Big Brother @CBSBigBrother:

Ok, they're kidding, but check out what can happen at the #BB23 jury house, when they have a little time on their hands! https://t.co/BU69QkDDDe

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dipo, ty for th link. Mystic, that was cute!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Am I hallucinating? Or is Britini's family home decorated with Christmas lights? Still? Or already?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Since, those are halloween lights, they are orange. The house is decorated for fall/Halloween.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
The lights looked orange. I bet they are decorated for Halloween. They look like a family who might really enjoy Halloween.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy and Juju...did not have my glasses on...did not see orange. I considered they might be Halloween lights but discarded the idea because there were sooo many! And because there was a tree and banister with lights....lol

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Jurors talking about Jury House (Entertainment Weekly Article): https://tinyurl.com/3aa53xds

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mystic, really enjoyed the EW article about thoughts from the jury house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good one, Mystic

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: