TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 21 - POV and Ceremony

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Episode 21 - POV and Ceremony users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm will be the POV competition and ceremony.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
One of the punishments was "Veto Disadvantage." I know that no one went for that, but what is it?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Big D got $100 BB Bucks & $7,500 cash. So, he now has, I believe, $300 BB Bucks, so he can play Coin of Destiny.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Xavier did the challenge in 3 minutes - his punishments were that he lost his BB Bucks, will be in 24 Hour Solitary Confinement, & will be the Third Nominee either this coming week or next - depends if he wins HOH.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
They are now doing the emergency kits for Red Cross.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I forgot to mention that the Veto Comp was that the houseguests had to set up large dominoes across the yard to land on a red X on the far side of the yard. Houseguests has to set it up in a way that would run through three punishments or three prizes. If a person took the prizes, they couldn't win veto.

The only one that went for prizes was... Big D. It was not announced that he got the prizes, but everyone knew it was him.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
The show ends with the POV Ceremony - Xavier removed himself - Sarah Beth nominated Derek X.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Wow that last diary room of Hannah… yikes. She had me fooled till this week.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Sarah Beth in Diary Room believes Derek X is an obstacle to her winning.

Derek X crying in the Diary Room - apologizing to America.

Live Show & Eviction tomorrow.....

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Nice that SB said that America can wipe their butts with the BB Bucks because they don't send them to her anyway. Just WOW!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow that last diary room of Hannah… yikes. She had me fooled till this week.

What did she say? I missed it.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
She said she was sad to see Derek X leave with this bizarre grin that just made the hairs on my neck stand up. It was like she was really trying to be sincere but couldn’t help herself. It was cringe worthy. And a little scary. Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I actually liked DerekF tonight when he did the POV comp, he was really cute when he said he shouldn't be talking like that, hahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I have to say this was a very ingenious POV comp.

I am glad to see new comps, and no wonder it took so long, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I guess we, America, were right not to give SarahBeth any BB Bucks!

OH my, doesn't Xavier look nice with his scarf.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I do wish they would put a clock on the side so we could see the real time, I don't trust BB to give us the correct times.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OK, that was pretty shitty that they didn't show everyones times!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nice, we are finally seeing what the American Red Cross thing was all about, I totally forgot about this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🅷🅴🅲Sagittarius
@Hec718
·
19m
So the American Red Cross thing was why the feeds were down almost 3 hours the other day. That was a cute segment. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't know why they didn't keep the feeds up for the Red Cross thing, it wouldn't have impacted the game and would have been a nice thing to do for us.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They could have had a phone number/address scrolling along the bottom of the screen so viewers could donate!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Dipo- they've done that comp a couple of times (Season 16 and the OTT season).

And they probably blocked the feeds for the Red Cross thing because they were worried some of them would complain about doing it or not take it "seriously" enough...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: