TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 8 - Wildcard Comp

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Episode 8 - Wildcard Comp users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm ...

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
1h
Big Brother is back tonight at 8/7c with the Wildcard comp & Nominations on #BB23.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB23
@bigbroaccess
·
47m
Warning, everyone get ready, We have a Showmance Segment Tonight. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
Wildcard comp and nominations show starts in about an hour #bb23

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
hahaha! segment busting Brent. Everyone getting a crack in.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I liked Hannah's quote: "Brent thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, he's barely a cracker." LOL

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
lol, it's actually a pretty good episode.

Hannah has a crush on DX and they do some mild flirting.

Then they trash Brent a little more...

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
WC comp coming up. Trying to decide who plays.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
In order for Tiffany to have Safety, she had to give Jokers and Aces a chance @ Safety. I'm thinking it would have been a random draw for each team. Of course, Tiffany turned it down.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Yeah- Britani has no one to blame in that comp but herself…

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Yes, Britini could have switched her four with one of Derek X's cards and would have eliminated him.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cross a balance beam with a big playing card. If your card slots equal 13 you're out. Both DX and Tiff taking out Brit.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And easy decision to decline safety for Tiffany- she knew she wasn’t the target and if she took it Brent could have gotten safety and screwed up the whole week..(If she had taken safety, one member of the other two teams would have gotten safety at random)

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Brit's freaking out and can't count.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Tiff wins as we know. If she had taken safety, a random game would keep two other people safe. Because it's random she turns down safety.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Thanks guys. I never even noticed Christian in this game until you started talking about his hair flip. Now I can't see anything else

Fallout from the comp. Brit mad she was sabotaged. X having his meetings.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
X doesn't get Azah getting 'salty' with him. Azah is making Brit a bigger target by going to bat for her so hard. The cook-out's getting nervous about where her first allegiance lies. Solution? Get rid of Brit. I still think Brent will go but Brit's not far behind.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Brent not liking being a 'pawn'. He's too threatening to be a pawn. X's idea is "idiotic, he's not entertaining it, it's not an option."

Eta - Period.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed watching that comp last night. I too would not even be able to add by the time I finally made it across that jagged moving beam! LOL

I feel for Britni. It's really pathetic how predictable we humans be, always picking on the people that are not the "norm" or part of the young clique. Next up will be Derek F. I am guessing, unless someone is particularly annoying.

Brent must be so annoying for both teams to plan how to be able to nominate him. Though I wish Xavier would have nominated Azah when she offered herself instead of Britni. I thought that was very kind of her. I don't watch the live feeds so I'm guessing Britni is a lot to handle/listen to when she is on the block.

I thought it was cute when they were showing the 'crushes' around the house. I don't see any chemistry between Derek X. and Hannah, just good friendship. I see Hannah liking Derek more than friends but not Derek.

I sure hope Derek F. can find a good friendship soon as I think they will start using him a the pawn on the block after Britni.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You know I was sad for Britini, but she totally screwed up the chance to eliminate DerekX, so she has no one to blame but herself.

I mean she had that card in her hand, even if she couldn't seem to add, just grab one of the cards and replace it then go back and get another one. She had a 1 in 4 chance of pulling the right card down and eliminating DerekX but instead she just threw the card down (i am not sure about what she did with it) and then ran back to her spot.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I ADORE AZAH. What a kind soul! Plus she's absolutely stunning. She may be my all-time BB fave. At least at this point :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Azah but her game play of staying in one room all the time, not so good. She and Big D are blowing it but he has a better social game.

Apparently she was the one to tell the Cookout Alliance to not be in the same room much but then she just stays in one room and that is hurting her game.

And I agree, Britini had the answer in her hand, so she can really only blame herself.
Yes she is stunning and I know she rocks that afro, but last night on the show with her knotted scarg, OMG her cheekbones just popped and she was just amazing. Wow!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: