TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 6 - POV Comp

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Episode 6 - POV Comp users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we will see more fallout from the noms and wildcard comp, maybe, and the POV competition and Ceremony.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Didn't watch it until after 10pm West Coast time.. but have two comments ..

1. I am so glad that they (for the second time) eliminated the "veto speeches" .. maybe BB has gotten wise as to the lack of value of them.. no matter how many times Britini practiced hers.

2. Really glad at the end that the announcer said "Is Frenchie toast?"... since we had seen that in tweets...

3. I really liked the veto comp...and the fact that the players had different strategies...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I did think the POV comp was fun, and it cracked me up that it took a bit for them all to figure out that there might be a pattern.

We have some smart hamsters this year.

Of course there was a lot of innuendo with regard to the "streams", hahahahaha, especially after Hannah (I think) and Frenchie talked about how men with small penises have a strong sounding pee stream, hahahahahaha.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 22, 2021 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Especially when in the instructions it said that there was going to be a pattern!!! LOL!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: