TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Gameplay/Strategy Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Gameplay/Strategy Discussion users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I think Frenchie’s biggest mistake was not factoring teams into his strategy*. BB threw the first “twist” in and it barely factored in his thought process. It boggles my mind that he still has not realized this. He went about making alliances without thinking of players having an initial team loyalty. It’s the first “life jacket“ a player is going to hold on to. Especially a player not in power.

I was trying to think of my strategy with the teams as first HOH. Initially I would try and find out what each HG thinks in regards to who is expendable on their team - you know each person has one - and who is strongest. Then go with divide and conquer accordingly.

Then - as a classic over-thinker - I would probably do some version of self-imploding. Haha

What about you?

*Used loosely here as he played the first week as though it was his BB highlight reel.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I would go to the other teams and ask which team should I target. Then, I would ask who on the team should go. If there is some kind of consensus, I would then choose those people. Naturally, those that believe I chose their selection would then want to work with me in the future.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That is a good approach, Strategist. :-)

I was trying to think of who I would target this week. I say Brent is the best pick as he is FIXATED on getting a woman out… and I am woman, hear me roar!

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
wildcard aside, what's Christian's best play as HoH this week ? who should or will he nominate and why ? (is Derek X in any danger under a Christian HoH ?)

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I've got a lot of stuff cooking in my mental and my body perceives my intelligence, but here goes...

I think Derek X is still loved in the house. I don't believe that he is in danger yet.

I think he'll nominate Whitney with Britany as the pawn again. This way, Derek X loses another person on his team, but Christian does not get his hands dirty.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, July 30, 2021 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I don't think Derek X is in danger this week. Maybe as a renom? The house consensus was to put up Witney and???? So might nominate Witney and Brit but Alyssa was really pushing for Hannah to go up with Witney. It will be interesting tosee how much Christian allows Alyssa to run his HoH . (I haven't yet seen the overnights so this may already be evident.)

Taran commented in the eviction recap that if Claire is at all perceptive she may also push for a Hannah non to expose the Cookout. Which may also happen if Witney wins either the Wildcard OR POV. And so Claire might also throw the Wildcard to Witney. I'd like to see that.

While two of my favs are in the cookout, I am all about busting alliances and seeing the scrambling. I don't like a "brigade" win but a win by someone who had to negotiate a lot of twists and turns in the House.

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
What is Derek X's best play as HoH this week ? Probably just go after Sarah Beth, right ? at this point; defend his partner and uphold his alliance-major ... does DF still want to nom DX ? who are DX's naturally adversaries in the house who are/will be gunning for him ?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Early consensus is that DX will nominate Brit and SB/Azah while toying with back dooring Christian if events fall into place.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen much of the LF lately, but have been trying to keep up with Taran's recaps. Today there was discussion that Hannah and Tiffany are already tentatively planning to lose the Cookout and got to F4 with Claire and DX.

They also discussed Claire named all six of the Cookout to DX, not claiming they are an alliance but noticing they have a lot of gametalk.

And that Cookout cracks include Azah mentioning a different path, Ky on the outs with Tiff and the other cookout members, and Xavier much more focused on the Kings despite the teams being over.

Anyone see these conversations and have any insights?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, I hope somebody answers because I am so confused. Why is everyone upset for nominating SB, when last week that was all they were talking about?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I can back a Tiff, Hannah. DX, Claire alliance.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I think because Xavier's addendum to a safety deal was thought to be in effect.

He secured safety on the wall comp for himself, then, after they both dropped he wanted to add that the 'kings are safe, too' - DX, taken off guard, kinda said..."sure?"

So they felt safe and were shocked when one of their team mates went on the block, even though there are no teams anymore.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ah... that's an important piece of information and now things make more sense.

Thanks, Rosem!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Tiffany I think wants to use Christian as a shield- have him do the dirty work (he seems to have her low on his priority list, especially if DX tries to backdoor him and it backfires).

And this audience vote coming up I believe is one of two things:

-Diamond Veto
-Coup power

Neither has been used in a few seasons, and either one sorta fits in with the theme (an "Ace In The Hole" for someone). I sorta lean towards Diamond Veto since it doesn't entirely screw the HOH..

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, August 08, 2021 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
So Claire and Tiffany have reassured Derek that they are on board with nominating Christian when Brit comes off.

Current thinking is that the Queens and the Jokers will vote him out.

But there is an undercurrent of anti-SB feeling that means someone could flip the vote easily at any time.

I am trying to figure out who is playing logically and whether the House is smart enough to stay they course and boot the showmance comp threat.

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
if Christian gets evicted tonight, will SB (or anyone else) be gunning for DX in the coming week?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, Kminfinity...

Little did you know what was going to happen when you typed these words:

I am trying to figure out who is playing logically and whether the House is smart enough to stay they course and boot the showmance comp threat.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Wally, I believe that X will be coming for DX (he said so on tonight's show in the DR). I also believe that Alyssa would nom DX. If the Cookout would just go ahead & break up, DX would be sitting in a better place.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: