TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2 - Wildcard Comp and Nominat...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Episode 2 - Wildcard Comp and Nominations users admin

BB23
Big Brother (on CBS)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm we might get to see the Houseguests claim their beds and the HaveNot room.

For sure we will see the wildcard completion, the Nominations, and any other things that they care to show us.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·
14m
All you mother f better be ready to see an episode tonight that looks NOTHING like what actually happened these past 4 days
Frenchie will look like some kind of mastermind, w/ none of the crackhead chaos shown on the show at all.
But plenty of comp footage
#BB23

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brother-23-opening-credits-revealed-watch-the-main-title-sequence/

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Hello to the room...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Not on yet?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
East coast is on...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
But no posts...sigh
Im.on the west coast and was hoping for spoilers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just got here and we are 50 minutes into the show and they just now showed picking the wildcard stuff.

No clue what they spent the first part of the show doing, LOL.

Off to check twiter for clues.

Now they are talking about slop and showing Frenchie walk around watching people saying he noticed Chritian following around Alyssa and the only thing he hates more than meatheads is a showmance.

So now he is asking people about if they have been approached for an alliance, he says he can read Alyssa and that she is not telling the truth.

That was a wierd segment.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
We're near the end of the show, and Frenchie has decided that Alyssa is lying about not being approached to be in an alliance. He is convinced something is going on with her and Christian. Since he can't nominate Christian, who won safety in the second chance comp, he says he can go after the next best thing meaning Alyssa.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
49s
Note: this 'has anyone approached you for an alliance' interrogation was AFTER Frenchie had already pulled most of these people into half a dozen versions of the same alliance (Slaughterhouse). #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
somebody's Diary (Travis? I wasn't watching) said Frenchie was "running around on a self-inflicted hamster wheel" .. accurate #bb23

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
The TV show is just soooo limited. Very little background on what really took place. The comp stole 25 minutes of the show. Frenchie did not come off badly at all.

Not a word about any of the alliances forming. Not a word about the Slaughterhouse or the Butcher insanity.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
First key is turned and Kyland is on the block. Second key is turned and it's Alyssa. Of course there is shock because Frenchie had said no girls would be nominated, but he is using her as bait.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, now they are showing the nomination ceremony.

Still have the stupid tiny box with 2 keys and now he nominates Alyssa and Kyland.

He said his reasons were because last night he had a dream he went fishing and to catch a big fish you need some bait.

OMG, it was stupid. (And remember the HG's said it took so long because Frenchie kept changing one word and screwing it up)

This was so odd. He said he is going after Alyssa because he can't go after Christian.

A few of the girls said ..... But, but, but yuo said the girls were safe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tom Palmer
@Thorfist7373
·
3m
The biggest omission from the episode was that Frenchie promised that no women OR POC would be nominated. So the Kyland nom was also a betrayal. #BB23

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I wanted to see Frenchie crying as he put the keys in the box.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What in the world are these awful outfits that they are wearing for the Wildcard competition? I missed the into and only flipped back in time to see the comp start.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, this is where I came into the show before so now the spinning wheel makes sense.

Back to my other show.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Why in the world does Frenchie put on his country hick accent in the diary room but speak in a normal voice with the other HG?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I thought the show was pretty boring.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Since the show had to focus on the Wild Card comp... and couldn't possibly show all of the craziness .. I think they gave Frenchie a whole lot of wiggle room just in case he makes it a few weeks more...(I don't like that...) they should have at least shown him making alliance after alliance and then getting mad if he thought other people were making alliances...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yes, that would have been interesting, NeedMLB.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, July 13, 2021 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Facebook has a Big Brother page and they posted a video of Frenchie promising no women would be put on the block.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 13, 2021 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I watched the show, and I saw him making alliance after alliance, and he even said so in his diary rooms.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, July 13, 2021 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I saw that too Scoots.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Ahh... my mistake .. I watched my "tape" of the show and realized .. I missed out on the first 15 minutes when watching it live... now I saw all the "alliances" Frenchie made!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: