TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
First & evolving impressions of house...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: First & evolving impressions of house-guests + who do you like initially, who are you rooting for / against users admin

BB23
Big Brother (on CBS)

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
handy breakdown of BB teams

JOKERS:
Team Frenchie (lanky arm-tatted white overalls farmer)
Azah (tall black afro-lady)
Britini (spunky white girl)
Derek F (jolly hefty bearded black guy)

ACES:
Team Whitney (blond lady)
Brent (Italian stallion)
Derek X (eyeglasses Asian guy)
Hannah (Indo + South African woman)

KINGS: Team Christian (white dude dude)
Alyssa (pretty white gal boss)
Xavier (black male undercover attorney)
Sarah (alt.crafty Deschanel-esque white gal)

QUEENS: Team Claire (academic bi-lesbian white gal)
Kyland (Mexican + African-American male)
Tiffany (braided coffee mom)
Travis (Hawaiian business-surfer dude)

Can’t remember which ones were into yoga and spirituality … and whoever else that y'all said was also LGB and parents ...

===

Thought it was amusing when Whitney said, “I’m picking Hannah because I love South Africa !” :D :-(

===

First impressions of the houseguests ?

who do you like initially and why ?

who are you rooting for right now

is there anyone you are wary of as a player ?

who would you align / work with if you were in there ?

who do you hope the hg's align / work with in there ?

who three are you lottery-picking blind to get to Final 3

and who is your Powerball guess-pick to win it alll ? :D )

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I have a generally good impression of the cast as a whole, a much less cynical view than usual. I may be disappointed but so far I like that this group is much more diverse in lots of ways (but not age) and seems
-to understand the game from the get-go
-to be more reserved/laid back
-less likely they are there to further their influencer/actor careers

Individuals I like on first impression:
*Tiffany
*Claire
*Hannah

Liked better than I thought based on their bios:
*Frenchie
*Azah
*Britini

Skepical about:
*Brent
*Christian
*Travis

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I picked my top four and hoped they would end up on the same team. 3 of the four did. This is in my favorite order:

- Kyland
- Whitney
- Tiffany
- & Travis if he really can pull off the "surfer dude" persona

I want to see Kyland win it all. I never pick this early and could be completely off my rocker.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So far, they all seem to me quite decent, compared to previous seasons. Let's see if that continues or I start to notice someone less likeable or more likeable than others.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
So far;
I’m enjoying Azah- I like that she’s calm and level headed.

Tiffany also seems calm and level headed I appreciate that especially so early on.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
On Thursday every time I logged onto the IPad or Smart tv there were animals and music.So I am still learning names/teams.
But I must say that on night one I took an instant dislike for Derek when he was snapping his fingers in his intro. My impression was “oh no” a person who wants to be seen.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
So far, I have two: Kyland and Azah.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: