TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Premiere - Episode 1 - Live Move In

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Premiere - Episode 1 - Live Move In users admin

BB23
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 07, 2021Dipo25 07-07-21  5:21 pm
Archive through July 07, 2021Rosem424325 07-07-21  5:48 pm
Archive through July 07, 2021Wilsonatmd25 07-07-21  6:24 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Not for only one extra week rose- now make it I’m guaranteed jury maybe…

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Maybe it will change, but so far this theme of risk and gamble doesn't fit this cast. I wonder if Julie will spend the next few weeks trying to entice them to no avail. lol

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Frenchie did land both dice on the table.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They couldn’t use suits as team names because having a team called “spades” could be awkward.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Next BB Episode is Sunday - Wild Card Competition & Nominations.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The live move in for BBOTT was so much better. But, ok, they did the best they could for broadcast tv.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Geez, that voice over for Love Island is so creepy and sleazy.

Turned if off immediately lol

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
haha, dice-table carnival game con, but that one was actually winnable ! but down to a learning curve to the final 10 seconds of 45 ! ... if Frenchie was allowed to negotiate w/Claire, he could've made a deal where if he went for it and won, then he would grant team Claire week 1 safety and if he lost then she would grant team Frenchie the same, one first week of safety, win-win, lose-win ... would've thought Frenchie's team would've wanted them to go for it since they're bound to be week 2 targets solely for being week 1 HoH team ... but it was close, so the safe choice of not going for it was the safe non-bet

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
the social-engineering aspect of the dual-choice pick was interesting

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
gotta say, this is thee most interesting, diverse American BB cast ever, at least now at face-value ... luv that many of these contestant-houseguests are mega-fans of the game ! whether that helps or hinders them, we'll see how it unfolds, but game conditions will also dictate moves ... also funny how all the academics and entrepreneurs among them are playing it down, haha, no one wants to come off too smart or too ambitious initially ... at least the caliber of houseguest conversations should be more interesting than previous seasons

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
personally, I thought they were gonna offer a houseguest a suitcase of cash a la BB1 to leave and not compete ... "Close it, Eddie, I'm not doin' it ..." ;D

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved this premiere. I thought the way they picked teams was great! I am liking all of them ...so far!

I agree with Wally this is the most interesting cast. I dont think we have ever had so many accomplished people in one season. I love the diversity!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Anyone think later in the season there will be a chance for the HG’s to add another $250k to the pot and make it a million? $750k seems a bit of an awkward number (now I wouldn’t have said this if to go with the gambling theme it had been $777,777)…

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I would have thought Jacks would be better than Queens when you have guys on the team. I am guessing the 2 on the Queens team would rather be called a Jack than a Queen

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but I think the jackoffs possibility (by HG’s on the feeds) was what swayed it…

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
what showmances do you think might happen ? who was the bi-lesbian ? is there anyone who could be in a lesbian showmance with her ? ... haha, I kind of want to get into nomination talk already even though we have yet to see more character revelations, but I think this first HoH has difficult choices to make ... like, how / who would you target out of such a happy for now cast ? and how do you do it w/out sinking yer whole team w/revenge/retaliation noms the next week ?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Claire is bi…

And based on the timing, I’d think the wildcard comp will be Friday (can’t do noms until they know if someone else is safe)..I doubt any serious game talk will happen tonight. Tomorrow is a different story..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who is the girl wearing the braids?

And boy a couple of those women have short skirts.

Nevermind, it was Whitney.

I am not watching on the TV, before it was a tiny screen on my computer

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: