TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Big Twist

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: The Big Twist users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 04, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
What do you think the big twist at the end of the premiere will be? Grodner said "“The end of the premiere there is going to be an offer made by Julie that could be too good to refuse. It is double or nothing, keeping within our theme. And I will just tease it and leave it at that,” Grodner told ET. “A game-changing offer right at the end of the 90-minute live premiere.”

It doesn't say if it will be made to all of them though

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 05, 2021 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, i am going to guess they will offer someone a 1 million dollar prize instead of the half million if they accomplish some task. And, if they don’t, they are evicted. Goes with the “go big or go home” theme.

I would love to hear other speculation about this!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
My thinking is the first HOH will be given the chance to win $1 million if they beat one of the other three members of their team in the F2- but if the third member of their group gets evicted, they're out of the house instead of that person- even if it's at F3...and of course they'll have to get to F2 themselves as well...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 06, 2021 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love those ideas!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
After thinking about it...Occam's Razor (the simplest thing is probably the right thing) says it might be something like this..

-They can double the winner's prize to $1 million....if they get rid of the $50K for 2nd place. So it's literally "double or nothing"..

Macjake

09-09-2016

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Macjake a private message Print Post    
I think they will each get an envelope to open if they win and it says if they get double.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the big twist was a big freaking dud!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Too much of a risk (possibly ticking off 3 people by losing their safety), not enough reward (one extra week of safety) Now if it had been something like a guarantee you’d make jury, then it’s worth it..and if you missed, I don’t think the others three would have been as mad (they all would have done it-a guaranteed jury spot=$7k or so in extra stipends)…

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 07, 2021 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Wilson. Imagine winning HOH, having good will with three other people immediately, only to miss the dice challenge due to the immense pressure of that risk.

If he messed up, it would have probably destroyed the rest of his game. And…he knew that BB Twitter would have dragged him all over the ‘net. For eternity.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: