TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 25, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody says he's thankful that he's had 2 incredible experiences in BB and say his brother had a horrible experience. Enzo says they had the most fun of everyone. Cody says that Xmas doesn't go to the jury house but will be at the round table.

#BB22 Enzo says Xmas is going to snap at the round table if anyone shows that they are happy that she's there. Cody- "You're mad because I'm better then you". Enzo- "She's going to start acting like she knew everything from the beginning."

#BB22 Cody says he can't believe that Memphis thought he was so slick making the 2 Wise Guys alliances and why did Memphis think he had their votes.

#BB22 Enzo says BB is going to dumb down the comps so he has a chance to win. Cody asks him if he wants to play a game & Enzo says no.

Cody says on his last season they locked the HG's locked down for 2 days before finale. They think the next comp is either tonight or tomorrow

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo really wants one day outside to enjoy some fresh air. He thinks the next comp will be in the HN room. They apparently heard some kind of "bang" and "a lot of noise" up there by the HN room so he thinks they were knocking down the door to open the HN room for a comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
54m
#BB22 Nicole is now in the BR working on her face. She's talking us through her routine of the creams she uses but she's being so quiet it's really hard to hear.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Cody is back to playing ball in the entry way.

Enzo is going to cook the tuna. He says they finally figured out the dishes now that they are down to F3. Cody is mad that Xmas stopped doing dishes when she was on the block. Cody is also mad that David wanted beer saved.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Cody is talking about how mad he was when he cooked dinner for everyone and Xmas "shoveled in" 2 fajitas before becoming a HN and Cody didn't get to eat the food he cooked. Then he was even madder when Xmas threw her plate when she was made a HN.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Cody about Christmas not cleaning up b/c she was OTB: "you're on the block for a reason, like you don't just get like a f hall pass, it drove me absolutely insane! it's like yo you're on the block because of the game you're playing, you don't get any sympathy"

Enzo's pitching in too..
I've been waiting for these after Christmas sales PopcornPopcornPopcorn

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Enzo says that there was horrible game play all over the house and they were all in a lot of alliances. "Everyone was in an alliance to go after people in their alliance." Nicole is laughing so hard.

#BB22 Nicole tells Enzo he's so skinny. He says there's too much skin on his face and that the same thing happened to him last season. "4 more days of this sh*t". Enzo starts talking about Day's read on the house earlier in the season "Nothing's happening yo."

#BB22 Enzo says he scared Ian "Once of us is getting backdoored this week yo. It's all over yo." Nicole and Cody are laughing about Enzo's story regarding Ian.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Nicole says that Memphis was such a jerk. Enzo says Memphis would go to bed every day at 10pm, he didn't talk any game with anyone, he would just sit out back and relax. Enzo says he was over all of it and then he kept going for David which he didn't understand either.

#BB22 Enzo says if Dani was up against anyone she would have gone home. Nicole says "you guys would have flipped on her?" Enzo says yes and he couldn't tell Nicole because she was so close to Dani. Enzo says he couldn't trust Dani because she told everyone everything

#BB22 Enzo calls Dani "The Gardener" "she plants seeds and then the next day she would go around and water everything". Enzo and Nicole say that they always trusted each other.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Cody mentions today is Day 81 in the house. The past 81 days have brought us some memorable moments? Comment a GIF of one of YOUR favorite moments in the house this season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1320382278019710976

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Enzo- "I was up against a lot yo. Wednesday we find out. Why didn't you get rid of Nicole when you had the chance. That's all I'm gonna hear. It got me to the F3." He was hoping Xmas would take out Nicole "But she didn't win that HOH'.

#BB22 Enzo says he's embarrassed about tonight's HOH. He says he wants the speech to be quick. He doesn't want to hear the BS about it being a hard decision.

STARS!!

#BB22 Enzo says "You can sh*t on my all you want for tonights comp but you can't take away all the greatness that I've done this season. We find out my fate on Wednesday." He says he hopes Cody wins. He hopes Cody still takes him to F2 and Nicole is terrified to take him to F2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Enzo says Cody did the comp tonight in 4 minutes compared to his 37 "f embarrassing". In a sarcastic voice "Enzo. What was your power move this season. Saving Nicole. That was my power move. The Sh*tty Committee" he says. "6 people"

#BB22 Enzo says he had just as many wins as The Committee did at one point but he had to back off. He says he could have won the questions comp in the triple but he gave that up. "Then the Wise Guys. Yeah OK'. He says if he hears "Congrats Nicole you've won the Final HOH......"

#BB22 Enzo- "To my fans, if I have any, I'm sorry. I sh*t the bed tonight. About the pre-alliances, I don't know about that. I know I didn't pregame. I came in here with a clean slate. It's not over yet".

#BB22 Enzo- "I got really upset tonight yo. My kids are going to see me upset and they are going to get upset. I feel bad for that. It's OK. Daddy got upset. I fought all season. This season was so fun. You didn't know who was with who. Who was loyal to who"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Enzo- "This season was so fun. It was so easy to get to the end of this season. I think my luck ran out again at F3. The lies were fun. Being in all the alliances was fun. 81 days I didn't sit on the block. Crazy. F crazy".

#BB22 Cody and Nicole are sitting on the BR couch chatting about going home. Nicole doesn't know if she's ready. Nicole says she's been in the house 254 days in all.

Enzo says he's going back home with a good chunk of change. He thinks Cody will take him if he wins.

#BB22 Enzo says it's insanity if Nicole takes Cody over him. With his comp wins and the fact that he's never been on the block.

Nicole says she always knew she'd be back again. Now she knows she's done. "This was the perfect way to go out no matter what. F3 in All Stars"

#BB22 Nicole asks Cody if he's contemplating his final decision. She says she won't be mad if he is, she knows how close he is to Enzo. Cody says "It's part of the game. I think he will understand".

Enzp- 37 minutes it took me on this comp & they are both afraid to take me to F2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Enzo admits he's being salty right now. "I'm being a bit of a sore loser right now". I'm not doing your podcast show "Get the f outta here". Doesn't say who's. "Everyone loves Enzo. That's why I can't take him".

Nicole says she's always known who she was voting for when she got on stage on finale night. She says she would have voted for Cody if he had cut Derrick. Cody- "I would have beat Derrick?"

#BB22 Enzo is mad that Xmas told him he got third place and if she gets cute about it when he gets out he's starting a war. He says she had 2 comps thrown to her and Xmas was counting winning the power as winning a comp. He doesn't count that as a comp. He said she won the POV

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Enzo keeps bringing up the fact that he's 42 "I did this too late in life. I would have killed it in my 20's with my 8-pack and my boxing".

Nicole tells Cody she thinks his questions at finale will be really nice because he didn't do anything wrong during the game

STARS!

#BB22 Enzo is very upset at some of the people from his home town of Bayonne. He talks about how there are people that will be so happy he lost. He's called a few people out by names like "d*cknose, etc" and said that he would fight them if they started anything.

#BB22 Enzo is laughing in the dark. He says he told Nicole and Cody "I don't give a f. Take each other." "I'm not campaigning. They can take each other".

#BB22 Enzo says if Cody takes Nicole to the end and Nicole wins it would be ridiculous. "Some bitter f people" "This is horrible yo, if she wins it for the second time"

STARS!!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Does Enzo really say "yo"? I don't have the feeds, but have heard him say "ya know" on the tv program, but not "yo"

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Yo, he does, Lazylu.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lazylu about as much as Cody says like, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
two are finally up .. Enzo might still be asleep

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 15m
#BB22
Cody started saying "that day drinking song was so good".
and we get STARS

Feeds back from STARS to Cody in the kitchen and Nicole doing her makeup in the BR.

#BB22
Cody is starting a backgammon game with himself.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
OK, thanks. I will listen more closely. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39m
#BB22 Cody says that Mem was arrogant and trying to start things too late. Nicole says that she was glad she was the one that got rid of Memphis. Enzo says that Mem was blindsided and really thought Xmas was going to be the one leaving him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
32m
I have a feeling that Vic is on a short leash and is rarely allowed to hang out with anybody but Nicole.
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 Nic tells Cody that she wished she lived closer so that she could hang out with Christie. Cody says yes and then he and Vic could hang out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22 Enzo wonders when Xmas became good friends with Memphis. Enzo says Xmas thought that "she paid her dues" for voting Nicole out by being on the block. Nic says Xmas thought Nic had nobody in this game. Star cam...

#BB22 Nicole F says that if Nicole A would have blown up Janelle's game right there she(Nicole A) might have stayed. Nicole F says that she liked Nicole A and Enzo says yeah she was great. Cody also says he liked her a lot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Enzo says it's crazy that Christmas went home on his HoH. Cody "yeah, she says you stabbed her in the back, at least that's what she told me."
Enzo "she would have been mad if there was two people and I put her up."
Nicole "she was mad at everyone that week"