TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 24, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo is now cooking rice and singing "ooey gooey rice". Nicole is sorting out the groceries in the storage room.

#BB22 Nicole is now cleaning while Enzo is enjoying his rice. Cody is still in DR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
42m
#BB22 Nicole and Enzo are laughing in the kitchen and joking about the videos from home. They said Christie's message was great. Nicole says Victor was so miserable and Enzo says his kids were not enthusiastic at all. They start doing impressions of both and are laughing.

#BB22 Enzo and Nicole say they're just kidding and thank them for their videos and messages. Enzo says he is going straight home after the show and not answering any calls or texts. He just wants to be with family. Nicole says she hope Victor isn't lonely in Ubly.

#BB22
Nicole & Enzo are talking about Dani.
Nicole-being close to her was terrible for her game.
She didn't tell her stuff at the end because she might tell Memphis.
Enzo says he noticed stuff during his HOH. He says he decided to not tell her anything and just agree with her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22
Nicole says during the double Dani wanted her to put up Xmas & Tyler and Nicole wanted to put up Memphis and Tyler.
Nicole-how do you and I tell the jury in one minute we knew what was going on? She says people know who they are voting for at finale.
Enzo-most of the time

#BB22
Enzo-man it's so f*cking crazy bc you have him that's a f*cking comp beast.
Nicole-he wons 7 comps. 7.
Enzo-he's never been on the block. that's huge.
Nicole-that's insane to me.
Enzo-we don't know if it's game play or strategy. some people..
STARS

#BB22
Enzo says he thinks all three of them had good social games.
Nicole says Enzo had the best, Cody was next and then her. She says her social game was better than previous seasons.

#BB22
Enzo-What's Dave going to do? I want to know his question.
Nicole-I hate the questions.
Enzo-Kevin. I think he wants to make people squirm. He was on the block half the season.
He says Xmas is going to ruin people's games when she enters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB22
Enzo tells Nicole that he told Xmas he should have given her a warning before he put her up.

#BB22
Nicole tells Enzo she really liked Xmas at the end. She said stuff about her when her and Tyler tried to vote her out. She was dead to her.

#BB22
Enzo and Nicole are talking about how they had to make Xmas think they were considering back dooring Cody.

#BB22
Enzo-Dave rubbed me the wrong way when he took that money yo.
Nicole-it just shocked me because he was on the block.
Enzo-and then he gets upset and runs out of the house.
Nicole-everyone ran out of the house that night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22
Enzo is saying he doesn't want to go to people's houses for Halloween because of Covid. He may bring his kids to his aunt's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Nicole is telling Enzo about her trip to Vegas with her Mom, Grandmother and Aunt.
The camera is zooming in on what she's eating. Lentil soup on a chip?

Dipo

04-23-2002

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Enzo says he met Dani at one of the BB Vegas trips.
Nicole says she never went. She just wanted to go home.
Enzo says he wants to go home this year. He doesn't want to talk to anybody. "I'm not doing any podcasts. I'm going to be old news before you talk to me"

#BB22
Cody comes out of the DR.
Nicole-there you are.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22
We have Cody straightening up the kitchen and Enzo having a snack.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22
Just like the part 1 HOH comp - Nicole wins the first game

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 23, 2020 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Nicole Cody and Enzo have all pointed out how Davids goal was "to see the table get smaller" but that never happened this season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1m
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1320020212767477760

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
· 14h
Posted 11:07pm: Enzo says he will give Nicole his vote if she cuts him. He says if it is him and Cody F2, he says let them vote and we will see who wins. If I lose I will be sitting next to my boy. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.49am ... Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
· 3h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 1 hour, 16 minutes (5%) yesterday. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 "Houseguests, remember to enjoy yourselves today. These are the good 'ole days."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 "Attention Houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the Storage Room. Have you changed your batteries?"
Nicole - "No, I have not. I'll go."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Current feeds - Cody sleeping in Key room.
Enzo - sleeping in photo room

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Cams cut to Nicole is talking to the camera -
Nic - Please go on revolve and buy me a new dress for finale. The dress I have doesn't fit me anymore, I gained weight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Nic - I'm going to try to drink protein shakes today, I actually really like them. There is no way I'm fitting into that dress.... And I have my wedding coming up..

#BB22
Nicole - I am so embarrassing. I'm reminiscing about things, not just from this season and I'm so embarrassing.

#BB22
Nicole - This is actually a good time to practice your speech.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Nicole - This season.. (Mumbles)... I already knew I was a winner, I didn't want to give anyone another reason to come after me. and I couldn't win comps and put people on the block.

#BB22
Nicole - I had enemies in this game. and when I did have an enemy, I made it clear to the house - and that was also a game move, a good game move. I wasn't kissing butt to someone else.
You all know how hard it is to play this game. How hard it is to make it to F3, F2.

#BB22
Nic - my strategy of playing clueless *mumbles*... That first time I went on the block -
Nicole paused talking because Cody got up and went to storage for batteries.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Nic - I should go make coffee.
Nic to Cody - It's already 11. That's good.

#BB22
Cody heads to the bathroom.
Nic - ok. *starts mumbling about her speech again*

STARS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Feeds come back to Cody brushing his teeth and Nicole making coffee in the Kitchen.

#BB22
Nicole in the bathroom putting on a mask.
Nic - Hamster Nicole and Hamster Cody on the move..

#BB22
Cody is out of the shower and left the bathroom.
Nic - Yeah my dad is going to be like 'Why would you say that on Tv. You embarrassed us.' Dad I wasn't on Tv because...

Cody walks in again so she stops.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Cody's towel almost slipped.
Cody - Woah
Nic - Do not lose that towel
Cody - My face right there, that was the panic.

#BB22
Cody - What time did Enzo go to bed?
Nic - I was still awake. I only know because they turn off the light.

#BB22
Cody stands up and says 4 days - 4 days and we are already half way through this one.
And leaves the bathroom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Nicole asks Cody if ever had botox.
Cody - No. Do you remember first night - he said I work for a company that does botox, I see some guys in here that need it -Cody. He had it out for me since night 1
Nic - mine are bad. He wont say it to the women even thou he wanted to

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Cody just stirred his protein drink with a spoon, rinsed it under water, dried it and put it back in a drawer.
Cody-Salt in a drink? huh?
He then pours salt in Nicole's bottle and shakes it up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Likely Part 2 of HoH comp. will be this afternoon or this evening. #BB22
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
12:26 PM In KT, Enzo + Cody speculating whether the second HOH comp would be held today. Enzo describes playing the second HOH comp in his prior season and what time it was played. #BB22 #BBLF