TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 17, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody and Nic talk about sassing each other in the comp today - at one point Cody told Nic to get out of his personal space.

#BB22 Nic notes that this is the first nom ceremony of the season where she knows she's going up. She says that she'll need therapy after that triple - Memphis might of won her $10k today, but she's still shook from him putting her up.

#BB22 Cody points out that this time tomorrow, they could be sitting there as part of the F3. Nicole says she's confident - Cody agrees "let's go!".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally it is clear, they actually got a luxury comp today.... Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
1h
ICYMI: Luxury Comp brought $10K for one HG in F4 and one Juror today. Find out who grabbed the cash on #BB22:

Houseguests got a surprise luxury comp today inside the Big Brother 22 and the Final Four weren’t just playing for themselves either. Breaking up the quiet Friday afternoon the remaining HGs each selected a member of the Jury, remotely, and played on their behalf for the chance at $10,000.

Nicole won $10K
Memphis won $10K by association

https://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-22-spoilers-luxury-comp-10k-tears/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
adoptable anipals 4.01pm, probably for final noms of the season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
So wait Nicole picked Memphis to play for? On what planet is she not picking Davonne?? Oh never mind, this one it seems. #bb22.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
· 1h
ICYMI: Luxury Comp brought $10K for one HG in F4 and one Juror today. Find out who grabbed the cash on #BB22: https://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-22-spoilers-luxury-comp-10k-tears/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Christmas is in the shower and Nicole, Cody and Enzo are in the kitchen talking about what they're going to eat. Enzo is going to cut up some of his hard salami. Enzo says "Christmas is upset. I knew she would be. We're going to have a fight."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Feeds are currently very quiet.

Nicole just said "I am awake"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#bb22
Nicole just sat up and said "I guess I could prep healthy food. That's an option.." then followed by "I'll do it tomorrow.

#BB22
Christmas is in the kitchen cooking food.
Nicole just got up and went to storage room to get food.

#BB22
Cams change to Enzo in HOH looking at pictures from the photo room and listening to music.
Nic and Xmas are both cooking in the kitchen but have not spoken to each other.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22
Cody comes out of the DR and asks Nic "Is Christmas livid?"
Nic - She wont speak to anyone. She sat there and studied and took pop and went into you guys room and is going to sit there and study.
Cody - She grabbed the bible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
55m
Cody- Is Christmas livid? Nicole- She wont speak to anyone. She just made a sandwich, she sat there, studied, and now she grabbed pop and stuff. Cody- She grabbed the bible #BB22

Nicole- I said "are you okay", and she goes "yes". That was it. Was she blindsided? Cody- I dont know. I think Enzo said that she wanted to know #BB22

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
53m
Hope Enzo didn’t just cost himself the game by not getting Christmas on board w/being nominated before he did it
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
#BB22
Quiet feeds again -
Christmas in her bed in the key room reading the bible
Cody in Kitchen cooking crab cakes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22
Feeds come back from Stars and Christmas was walking into the DR.
Nic says its the first time I'm scared. This is the maddest I've seen her. I didn't see the other fight. Enzo is scared of her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
26m
#BB22
Cody is quizzing Nic on days -
When did Tyler go on the block?
What day did Memphis win Hoh?
What day did Dani first become a have not?
What day did David go on the block for the second time?
Nic answers most, struggled with some. Nic starts quizzing Cody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This seems so stupid to me, of course you want to rattle the best competitor, doesn't make any sense ... Big Brother Access #BB22 @bigbroaccess
·
1h
Enzo said he had it. He said he couldn’t put Cody on the block because he’s the best competitor and didn’t want to rattle him. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22
Nic and Cody are now discussing what comps they think it might be tomorrow. Nicole hopes its not the faces. Cody said he's been looking at the faces. Nic says but its harder with the eyes and mouth covered. Nicole gets up and covers part of faces and looks at details

#BB22
Nicole went through everyone using the memory wall how many times each were nominated/comp wins/ have nots

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB22
Christmas is back in her bed. She is crying and puts the blanket up over her face.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha, this makes Nicole F so mad .... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
16m
BB called Nicole Anthony to Diary #Gooftally

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
#BB22
Cody yells to Christmas (who is now curling her hair in the bathroom). He asks "Do you want a crab cake?" She says "No thanks"
Nic goes upstairs to get Enzo for food

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 'She was so happy to see my face on the screen but then when her face showed up she was all (Mad)" Nicole to Cody and Enzo

#BB22 Enzo, Cody, and Nicole are talking about what they think the POV is going to be. Nicole hopes it is not going to be the dice one. What do you think the comp will be?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 The house is still calm! Nicole is still asleep. Cody and Enzo are at the kitchen table. Christmas appears to still be in DR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Cody is bouncing the ball and shooting it into the basket in the hallway between the living room and kitchen. Enzo is still sitting at the kitchen table. Xmas is still reading. Nicole is still sleeping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22 Nicole - ok don't worry about it. Don't worry about anything back home. Worry about being the best Big Brother player of all time. First two time winner. You have the potential. Don't give up now.

#BB22 Nicole - I'm starting to get nervous but it's like do or die. Everyone has nerves.

Goes over more days.

Nicole - You know this information very, very, very well. Be confident. Just like you were in Comics. You were so confident. Confidence & composure. All I do is study.

#BB22 Nicole - Cody has studied a lot too, but at the same time I can beat him for sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
Nicole leaves off from studying in the LR to put on some 'decent sweats'. Cody and Christmas are sitting in silence in the kitchen.

#BB22 Nicole tells the camera that it's intense out there (the kitchen with Cody and Xmas) ... yikes!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Christmas is cam talking in the love lounge. She feels betrayed by yesterday and what Enzo did. She does like to fight a little dirty though, so she's ready for today. She plans to win, and then not say anything - this way the other three will sweat it out.

#BB22 Christmas knows it's 3 against 1 - and that lights a fire in her. Yesterday was for letting her emotions out. Today she's had a good sleep, a nice breakfast - and today she's putting all of those emotions into the veto. She's not nervous - she's excited.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
9m
Cody celebrates his win, reaching the final 3 again and also not having been nominated this season! Also told himself that he knows Enzo and Nicole would cut him in F3 now! #BB22
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 10m
Cody goes into the photo room and talks to himself. He saids that he is waking out of the house on finale night guaranteed. He also saids final three back to back. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
Enzo and Cody are talking in the HOH Room. Enzo saids that he just wants to get to the questions on finale night. Enzo also saids that he wants to put on a great show that him and Cody never went on the block. #BB22