TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 16, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ... hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
Ma & Pa Kettle in the Hamster House

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1h
Should Cody & Enzo split the vote & force a tiebreaker to Nicole? She says it'd only help Cody w/ the Jury, but is she missing an opportunity to boost her resume instead? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
4th place evicted live Thurs 10/22, finale is Weds 10/28
BUT
there's shows Fri 10/23 AND Mon 10/26

partial Part 1 & F3 memories is usually one show - that'd be quick edit turnaround for Friday plus if they do that, what's on Monday? or if that's Monday, what's Friday?

thoughts?

Richard H. Shores Sun with rays @mistermac56
·
49m
Just wild guesses. For Friday 10/23, a throwaway "best of" show. Monday 10/26. Parts 1 & 2 final HoH. Part 3 HoH on finale night.

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
45m
I'd say part 1 on the Monday show, with a tease of part 2 at the end. They love to squeeze too much into the finale.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
28m

they do, and it's 2 hours this time instead of the usual 90 mins, on top of one extra show .. it's just weird lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
The idea that those idiots Cody, Enzo, and Christmas have to play what is basically a modified game of chess (not checkers) for HOH is the one thing making me giggle tonight. #bb22

And I do think Memphis would have won this comp. He would have probably at least seen it before unlike these numbskulls.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
5m
Feeds are back. (Duration: 10 hours, 16 minutes) Police cars revolving light Police cars revolving light #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Enzo won HOH!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
5m
No surprise that Cody let Enzo take this one. Cody wants that F4 Veto so he can be the sole vote. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
5m
Christmas doesn't look happy. And that sure looks like the Key to me..... So Enzo is the new HoH. Christmas has to win POV in order to stay. It also means Enzo has made the final 3 again. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
6m
#BB22in280
Enzo HoH
Nominations Friday
PoV competition Saturday
PoV winner hold the power this week.
Enzo's HoH only ensures him a spot in the final 3.
If Christmas doesn't win the PoV she will leave next.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 15, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
Enzo *to himself*- I know what I have to do, I have to win out. Cause I'm not gonna get Christmas and Cody, there's no way. So I have to win out. That's it. That endurance I have to fight for my life, yo. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21s
#BB22
After eating popcorn and drinking liquids, Enzo goes to the bathroom and lays on couch. Christmas is awake in the keys room. Looks like they are waiting for the HOH room reveal. There is no talk at all on any of the cameras.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Enzo told Christmas his target is Nicole..
Christmas said "they have all these pre-set f alliances" - so she finally caught on, Day 73

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1317119892680736768

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.45 am ... Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
2h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 10 hours, 49 minutes (45%) yesterday. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#bb22 Houseguest are starting to wake up and start the day. Christmas is in the Kitchen getting some coffee and Enzo was in the HOH room reading his letter from home.

#bb22 While Christmas hangs out in the Kitchen, Nicole has made her way to the bathroom and is now in the Kitchen getting some coffee

#bb22 Cody is up and brushing his teeth in the bathroom while Nicole and Christmas talk about the memory wall in the Kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 feeds return.
Christmas is in HoH with Enzo

Christmas: "I don't think Nicole would be to freaked out by going on the block."
Enzo: "she says it's all about POV"
Christmas "we need to shake Cody"
Enzo Yeah. yeah.
Enzo "I know Nicole will take Cody over you."

#BB22
Enzo "you make good points, I know he'll (Cody) will come up here at some point."
Christmas yeah
Enzo "is he sleeping again?"
Christmas "yeah"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo says "him and Tyler were talking in the hall for 10 seconds before he voted out David. If he(David) had won something he would have voted out Nicole, but she is a huge target because she has won before."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo wants to "figure out this final 3, he doesn't want to come in third again"
Christmas "I am either getting fourth or I will be in the final 2"
Enzo "I feel Nicole is already in the final 3 she's to comfortable "
Christmas "yeah"
Enzo "I don't want her in the final 3"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
3h
Feeds are back. (Duration: 2 hours, 32 minutes) Police cars revolving light Police cars revolving light #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
3h
Feeds are back after a few hours. Few HGs dressed in their BB Comics capes. #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22
Nicole and Enzo were wearing their BB comic shirts and capes. Nicole took hers off.

#BB22
Xmas-Think we still have noms at 5?
Enzo-I don't know.

#BB22
Xmas alone in the love room crying
Hands down I don't care that I didn't win $10,000 I feel bad that I didn't go with my intuition and I betrayed Memphis by not picking him. It just sucks. I had so much fun in that comp. But it made me miss my friend.

#BB22
Xmas crying saying she wants to see her family, have a real cocktail without limitations, hear about Loyal and see him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
feeds are back.. Nicole and Enzo are in their comics outfits.. Enzo said "jeez why didn't I go for Memphis? he had the big fist, it was showing you".. some type of after-comp maybe Woman shrugging

Christmas: "I'm happy Nicole won the money, I just wish Nicole won the money with like, Da'Vonne .. it's kinda hard to explain .. sniffle .. my ride or die wins $10,000 I'm happy for him .. I just feel he's gonna be disappointed I didn't pick him"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Feeds were on Cody for a few minutes watching him clean in the kitchen.
Christmas was talking to cams that were not on her in love room. Cams cut to her mid monolouge.

#BB22
Christmas to cams
I am much more chill in real life than I am in this house and I hope America can understand that. If not, at least i get to go home to my family and live that life.

#BB22
Christmas to cams- I just feel raw today. 2 weeks on the block. two of my final 2 going home. My best friend in the house going home. his comic winning the battle, I didnt pick it, feel like sh*t

#BB22
Christmas to cams- having Cody gun for me, Enzo considering putting my on the block and knowing its Enzo, Cody, Nicole against me. If he isnt telling me im going on the block. He said POV is everything but it still is an experince going on the block.Still makes a statement

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22
Christmas to cams- I like it in here (love room). Noone comes in like in the bedroom, and I can talk freely..to you guys (blows kiss). When I get home, im going to start filming my workout videos.

#BB22
Christmas to cams- I havent talked about it much but I love training, I love coaching.

#BB22
Christmas to cams- I dont wanna DR today. I dont wanna do anything. I just want to hide and daydream of being home.

#BB22
Nicole went into the love room to check on Christmas. Nicole- sometimes its good just to cry out all your feelings
Christmas- I just dont wanna mope out there
Nicole- totally, im not going to say anything.
Christmas- thank you

#BB22
Nicole walks out and tells Cody and Enzo that Christmas is crying bc she misses Memphis

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Nic asks Cody what kind of trip he and Cristie want to go on after the show - he tells her an island somewhere. He also wants to make it a sponsored trip - Nic tells him her and Vic got a free trip to Barbados when they weren't even relevant at the time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody wonders why he annoys people? People love him, but if they're in a bad mood - they are annoyed by him. Nic tells Cody she's sassy to him, but it's because she's comfortable with him. They discuss how Xmas was annoyed with the comp today and didn't listen to them.