TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 14, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Enzo is currently in the shower and we hear him say "damm we lose the backyard at 2 sh*t"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Cody is the last houseguest to wake up. He is currently making coffee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
The feeds keep cutting while Nicole and Christmas are talking in the HOH Room. Christmas asks Nicole if she got a reading on Cody. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
44m
Cody walks into the HOH Room where Christmas and Nicole are talking. Cody is going to listen to music. Nicole saids that Enzo forgot to charge the ipod and you might only have 30 mins. Then feeds cut. #BB22

Feeds return from stars. Cody has left the HOH Room and is in the bathroom. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Nicole told Enzo and Cody "I don't care who goes home this week, if you want to switch it, let me know, that's fine"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 Enzo is talking about his kids and school. Cody discussing hiw his school was back home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 photo room discussing anyone who has made top 4 in past seasons. Enzo says its such an elite group. to be a winner or 2nd makes you a great.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Enzo- I think we get rid of Christmas, yo. That's my idea. He will cut you in final three. He is not going to cut you now. Cody- Oh really? Then why was he trying to get me backdoored and on the block this week? Enzo- I thought you said Christmas wanted to #BB22

Enzo- If I'm sitting next to f Nicole, I'm getting sliced. Cody- Not by Christmas. Christmas wants to split me and Nicole up #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Cody- Nicole aint winning this game again. I just dont trust him (Memphis) at all. Enzo- I trust him more than I trust Christmas. Cody- I trust him less by a lot. Christmas is straight up. She goes and tries to do it and doesnt talk game with me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Xmas and Memphis still playing backgammon. Cody and Enzo taked about how they are going to do Taco Tuesday for dinner tonight. Nicole Is alone in HOH studying days and evicions

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Cody joins Nicole in the HOH says hes freezing in there. Nicole tells him when He wins HOH he can have them change the temp.
Nicole Asks Cody if he still thinks getting Memphis out is still best? shes getting worried about Xmas. Cody says hes not worried

#BB22 Cody says hes plan is to win, you gotta win at this point or your out. There is no back up plans at 4 people. Cody says he thinks Enzo is getting worried about Xmas and Nicole hanging out. But he reassured him that Nicoles always running from Xmas don't worry.

#BB22 Cody talks about having a "blunder" with the comics comp that he was over focused looking to hard for differences instead of looking at the whole pic. Cody says if one of him or Nicole doesn't win next HOH they are screwed.

#BB22 Nicole says getting to 2nd will double their stipend. Nicole thinks Xmas will cut her before Enzo, Cody says doesn't matter because they are going to win. They discuss possibly having what the bleep comp coming up soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
49s
#BB22 Cody and Nicole talk about Xmas and Memphis have been asking them what they think the next comp will be. Nicole says she still thinks Xmas will keep Enzo over her because of the wise guys alliance. Nicole thinks next week will be a short week due to needing extra days at 3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Xmas says she know why Cody wont make any Deals , its because he knows he can win he doesn't need anyone to take him. Xmas tells Enzo if she wins POV she will protect him for sure. Enzo says they can beat Nicole for sure in comps. cams switch to HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45m
#BB22 Mem says Xmas has seemed really content. He says it is kind of creepy. Cody says he has not spoken with Xmas. Mem says while she tried to get you backdoored this week. Cody says he will tell Xmas he is voting her out. Mem said he told Ian and Tyler he was voting them out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB22 Everyone, but Enzo is in the kitchen making tacos. They do not have any tomatoes. They do have sour cream. Cody is going to make Guacamole. Xmas says that Kaysar would not let her have any lime, because he needed it for his guac.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Enzo- Them two (Cody/Nicole) came in here with some type of thing. Christmas- They had the same mentor. Enzo- Exactly. They were on the phone for three months before this thing f started. I know already #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
35m
tacos coming up, I believe..
it won't be a memorable Taco Tuesday though, because BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB22 Xmas is cutting onions for the tacos and she suddenly jumps up and cries out her eyes are burning, then she dances in a circle and squints. She then goes back t cutting her onions.

#BB22 Enzo has joined the kitchen crew. He is waiting for dinner to be ready. He tells them he showed the doctor his boil. They ask what did the the doctor say. Enzo says he said ooowe. Then we get stars.

#BB22 Enzo notices that the mozzarella cheese says, "Straight off the block." He points it out to the houseguests.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 Everyone is just chowing down and discussing who would win a taco eating contest.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
47s
#BB22 Memphis says the live feeds are over whelming to him. Nic says she think feedsters only watch the feeds here and there and follow timestamps

"No one watches 24 hours a day"

WRONG :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1316395057067495424

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
54m
#BB22 Feeds flash to stars as they get their first wake up call

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Feeds return to Xmas up and sitting alone in the kitchen

#BB22 Christmas studying at the round table while looking at the memory wall

#BB22 Christmas to herself- Win HOH then were on to final 3 baby yeah, and she (herself) wins the veto and she tells everyone to succkkk itttttt

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.43am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Memphis says he's going to eat some "Honey Oats". He goes to the Key Room to change his shirt and returns to the kitchen for his cereal.

#BB22 Xmas is in bed in the Key Room talking to the cams.

"Something switched on in me. I'm just so ready to dominate. I'm ready to kick ass to secure myself in the F3. I don't care about the veto. Well I do care about the veto. First things first. The HOH."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 We come back from STARS and Xmas is still talking to cams. She says that Memphis asked her about her game so he can go to jury and counter argue her game for her with the jurors. She says they will be poking holes in HG's stories to make sure whoever stays can win.

#BB22 Xmas tells the cams she's going to take a short half hour nap "Take an intermission" and then get up and "Get this day done

#BB22 Nicole is up in the HOH room doing a facial and reviewing all of the HG's stats and days of the week.