TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 12, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Xmas talking about HG's game and says "you know what else is flawless........" Memphis looks up....."My game" Xmas says. Memphis laughs. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
In the kitchen Cody says the three of them should have had a better name and talk about how good the three of them are. #bb22

"it is what it is" is repeated and Nicole says Memphis wont have any hards feeling. Cody repeats "it is what it is and whats going to happen will happen" They all agree. Xmas comes into the kitchen and convo turns to bathroom talk. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Christmas: "I still kinda have my body"
Memphis: "mm-hmm"
Christmas: "I do?"
Memphis: "mm-hmm"
Christmas: "oh my gosh you wait, in like 2 months come like January, shit's gonna be poppin'"
Memphis: "I gotta switch the laundry out"

but sure, it's some passionate thing, k

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
HG's in the kitchen talking chicken and salmonella and Christmas makes a snappy remark to Memphis and the convo continues. Xmas thanks him for "hijacking her story" Memphis says he isnt going to win today. #bb22

Ezno HATED CHANGING DIAPERS! The gang is talking about the baby punishment and how it triggered different HG's in different ways. Enzo says he is so happy at the stage of life his kids are are right now. #bb22 "mommy I want to go for a walk. 50 laps" Cody says #bb22

The baby star's voice is being mimicked and Cody sounds pretty good. "Mommy sing me twinkko twinkko liddle starahh" "MOMMY TWINKO TWINKO WIDDLE STAH" #bb22

#BB22 Enzo is taking his chicken out of the oven. Lots of healthy chewing going on in the Kitchen between the houseguests.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
58m
all the problems with this season but we did manage to avoid showmances, and now people are trying to create one

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB22. In the kitchen, Christmas turns off the microwave and says "this drives me crazy". Memphis laughs. Christmas says, "David was the worst. I have 2 seconds left. Just let it go for TWO SECONDS!!!!"

#BB22 Enzo and Cody in the kitchen. Cody asks Enzo, "Who do you think you can beat easies (Memphis or Christmas)?' Enzo says, "I don't know anymore. He starting to go into a slump too, now"

Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
1h
Enzo sees Nicole/Xmas on the hammock & asks Cody why she's so worried about the wine.
Cody: This is what Nicole does. You saw it first hand. She's all over the place.

Enzo says she's got a deal w/ Xmas she doesn't want f up. He thinks they should keep Memphis.

#BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22 Enzo continues telling Cody in the kitchen, "If I'm sittin on the block next to Nicole, I think she's cutting me ... Christmas. And I don't think Memphis would do that. Cody says, "But here's the thing ... If Christmas beat you in that comp, you deserve to go home."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
42m
#BB22 Memphis is telling Cody and Enzo that Christmas' blow-up do it to herself. Says her back is against the wall. Then adds what its going to b/like with all 3 guys in the final 3.

Cody says he wants 2 go to bed early 2 have the backyard longer tomorrow by getting up early.

#BB22. Memphis is confiding in Enzo about how he was feeling out Nicole. He's unsure what's goingon in Cody's head. Enzo is doing his thing by playing along.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
34m
#BB22. Enzo and Memphis talking in the backyard. wondering what the jury is doing right now. Memphis says that Dani always tweets about what's going on. Memphis says "There's no-one in this house anymore. This here's a wrap!" Memphis laughs.

#BB22. Enzo to Memphis, "Just two f comps to go". Then, "Then you have final three. Just need to make it to the end, yo"

Memphis can't wait to get home and go out on the boat ... He doesn't have one yet, though ... his 'broker' is looking.

#BB22. Memphis and Enzo laugh because its so quiet in thebackyard that they can hear everything. Memphis, "Put some oil on that damn thing!" He's talking about the creaking sound of the hammock that Christmas is on.

#BB22. Enzo and Memphis still talking. Right now they're talking about when Production flies people ou and puts them in a hotel.

Mephis says he still keeps intouch with Dan, Jesse and Brian Hart.

#BB22. Enzo to Memphis, "Just two f*ing comps to go". Then, "Then you have final three. Just need to make it to the end, yo"

Memphis can't wait to get home and go out on the boat ... He doesn't have one yet, though ... his 'broker' is looking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 Cody and Christmas are silently on the hammock together. All you can hear is the hammock creaking and Enzo talking off in the distance to Memphis.

Cody gets off to clip his cuticle inside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 11, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Feeds return from stars to Cody and Memphis talking about a booze delivery. I think they just got that announcement

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1315671634137812993

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Christmas enters HoH and asks Nicole if she can listen to music while she finishes getting ready

Nicole "yeah sure"

we than hear Big Brother say "the Diary Room is temporarily unavailable"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha ....
Mel Flag of Canada
@melbrown00
· 2h
Just a reminder to vote for Da’Vonne to win AFH Sparkles

It has been proven that voting for Da’Vonne will result in:

- Prevention of high cholesterol
- Clearer skin
- A higher credit score
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Enzo says "He fell asleep to Taylor Swift and woke up to Taylor Swift, at like 5:30 in the Fn morning."
Nicole "you were quiet I didn't hear you at all"
Enzo "yeah I was real sneaky."

#BB22 Nicole says she looks like an idiot
Cody yeah
Nicole "there is no reason and nothing good about me putting you on the block, he told me that he hasn't had any alliances this season and I know he's lying to me."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22 Christmas to Memphis
"Nicole just went to get dressed for the day"
Memphis " I know she wanted to meet with us this morning, you'll probably be first."
Christmas "i don't know, but I know if the boys have their choice they'll pick you over me."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
40m
#BB22 Nicole and Cody are talking
Cody "Memphis thinks he safe this week, it doesn't matter what she wants she will get blindsided"
Nicole "yeah but..."
Cody "you need to keep it simple with them."

#BB22
Cody "if you are sitting next to Memphis 100% you would win."
Nicole "I don't know, but it doesn't matter because he is going home this week."
Cody "I know but I am just saying"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB22 Nicole says "she(christmas) has no idea I know about all her final three and the wise guys."
Cody "all she is doing is proving why she should go"
Nicole yeah
Cody "she tried to flip the vote."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB22 Christmas comes into HoH.
Nic "i am trying to figure things out, I know Enzo will keep you no matter what, do you trust that?"
Christmas "I have seen it go both ways with him."
Nic "ugh, have you talked to him yet?"
Christmas "no"
Nic "I really think you should."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Memphis now enters HoH
Nic "honestly Memphis Xmas owes me something after she tried to vote me out, much more than she is giving me."
Memphis "I know, I am confident I can get them to get me to stay."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
#BB22 Nic "please don't tell her."
Mem "I won't our relationship is just friends."
Nic "I just want to let you know,"

Nic laughs "I think I am good, unless they talk than I am screwed, he thinks he's going to stay which is great."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Memphis to Cody
"you snuck by the hair of your tongue"
Cody "yeah? really?"
Memphis " I will be back I need to put on my shoes than I am ready to party"

Memphis goes back inside
Cody "that is really funny bro I am decades ahead of you in this game, enjoy the Jury house."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Christmas to Nicole: "obviously it's your power, I'm gonna respect whatever you do"

this tweet may not age well

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Xmas-I know you want to get rid of Memphis & I agree with you for your reasons. She says it only works this week.
She says one of them will be gone if Cody stays.

#BB22
Nicole says if they win HOH and veto they get to choose Enzo.
Xmas agrees. She says she's not trying to bring Memphis she's trying to get out Cody.
She says they can influence Memphis

#BB22
Xmas-I'm stressed. This isn't a good HOH.
Nicole says they need to set up for the future.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 12, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
51m
“Redneck” is code but I dont need to tell yall that
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 3h
#BB22
Small talk in the kitchen between Memphis & Xmas about frogging and Memphis says he likes frog legs. He took River to eat some. He says he's a "sophisticated redneck." Xmas says Zeb is redneck & how "he is bougie as f*ck but then throws his boots on and hops in a truck"