TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 05, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46s
#BB22 Cody tells Memphis that he thinks Tyler staying might be better for the game.. Memphis says he likes the guy, but Tyler will be gunning for the two of them - it would be stupid not to. Cody counters that both Xmas/Tyler will put him up. M agrees to talk to Tyler.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.06am ... Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
2h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1312771125798109187

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Remember, it's just her opinion... Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
2h
For those of you who need to be caught up/are casuals: succinct thread on why every single remaining cast member absolutely sucks. (In order of worse to worse) #bb22

Enzo- Has done jack shit in this game yet walks around talking smack with his WHOLE chest. Few things are more annoying than all talk no action- put up or shut up, MAN. He’s so lucky he has an inkling of a personality so he lands at the top of a truly awful bunch. #bb22

Tyler- His weird swan dive, death spiral of self eviction was disturbing and problematic. Day to day he doesn’t bother me, but that move left me feeling sour for the rest of the season. And being part of the blandest copy paper alliance ever is truly unforgivable #bb22

Nicole- Nicole hasn’t just done nothing the entire season, she’s made moves that ultimately ruined her own game in her mindless quest to suck Cody’s ass. That coupled with her whining, crying, and her unwavering female hatred makes her an embarrassment to womankind #bb22

Cody- Ruined the season with his pregaming and Derrick teet sucking yet somehow thinks he’s the natural second coming of a bB lEgEnD. Has the personality of a pile of sawdust. Has faced 0 resistance in either season yet really thinks he did something. A textbook fun sucker. #bb22

Christmas- Self righteous psychopath. She proclaims herself a bad ass yet has never done anything other than kiss the HOHs ass. This cringeworthy, mindless minion punishes anyone who doesn’t play on her bullshit, boring, made up rules of the “BB ethical code”. #bb22

Memphis- Last but not least. Not a single redeeming quality. He’s a curmudgeon, bully, bland ass, mean, washed up second place loser who has entitlement oozing out of his pores. Has made 0 big moves and had an unhealthy David obsession that qualifies for psychiatric help. #bb22

Realize the character tweet limit is not long enough to TRULY dig in to how messed up these people are.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Do we have a hand clapping emoji?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... BB3Danielle @Bb3Danielle
·
1h
Wow them edibles must been amazing!!! Star-struck Face with tears of joy

Andy Herren @AndyHerren
· 2h
I had a dream last night that I reunited with Dani and yelled at her for working with unlikable people instead of people like Da’Vonne and Ian. We were also underwater and at one point she turned into a giant strawberry that I took a bite out of.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·
1h
Yup, we talked about that after the triple. Except Nicole did her first time.

Jermaine King @JermaineKing
· 1h
I saw on a podcast, @realityrecaps that these final HGs haven’t been to jury (not counting Nicole’s 1st season).Enzo (F3), Memphis (F2), Cody (F2),Tyler (F2), Christmas (F2), Nicole (Winner)...they are t our favorites, but that’s actually impressive. Thumbs up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
#BB22 Good morning! This is
@ingridktravels
signing in to keep you in the loop for the next couple of hours. Lazy Sunday morning for the HGs. No wake up calls yet and Memphis just rolled out of bed to bathroom and into storage room. No other activity at this time.

Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
34m
Memphis is up & the backyard is open. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
hamsters have been woken up for the day, and the yard is open.. (they went out there last night to be drunk but it wasn't on feeds)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Tyler and Xmas noticing a squirrel on the neighbor's patio. Xmas says that is her power animal. She thinks it is fake and doesn't believe Tyler that it is a statue. Tyler explains that Benny is a character.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
12m
Christmas thinks the squirrel statues are real squirrels. Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy #BB22 #BennyTheSquirrel

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Memphis says that he likes to tell stories with no filter. Xmas says it was fun last night because they were able to pull the walls down. Mem says that HGs never really get to know each other in the house b/c they don't want their personal life on the internet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Enzo still in bed saying to Tyler that his only goals today are to shave and shower. Back to Star Cam even though it appears all HGs are awake

#BB22 Xmas says that these live feeders must be insanely into this. She cannot wait to see what the ratings are. Xmas says she has some very dedicated fans. Shouts out to Twiggy and Jill saying that they are always the top of the list.

#BB22 Memphis says his fans - Memphis-Maniacs will be like Joe Dirt fans. Xmas and Memphis talk about how people named their babies after them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
55m
#BB22 Nicole to Enzo - She's (Xmas) probably studying
Enzo- Oh my god, yo.
Nicole- She hasn't even asked me for a vote because she thinks she's so safe

#BB22 Tyler and Cody are in the BY discussing the veto comp

#BB22 Memphis and Cody in the BY talking about working out and cold pizza

Nicole Tyler and Enzo in the kitchen talking about slop meatballs

Christmas is mia (studying)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22 Nicole to Enzo- Is xmas still in the DR?
Enzo (whispering)- She's still in there. How many times did you play backgammon with her?
Nicole- With her? too many
Enzo- I'm trying to hide

#BB22 Nicole- Tyler got ahold me today
Enzo- Nah, your days are over.

Cams switch to Tyler in the BY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, this explains Nicoles choice of outfits for me... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Nicole tells Memphis and Tyler about the amish folks that live around her in MI. All cams go to Enzo and Cody in kitchen

Cody- Is Xmas still in the DR
Enzo- She might be, yo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Enzo- Football Sunday. The f is going on out there. It's 7 o'clock back home. Getting ready for the 8 o'clock game
Cody- We have an episode on tonight (wrong)
Enzo- Oh shit yeah
Cody- Yeah the noms
Enzo- They get to see that zen HOH

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
CBS Tweet
@CBSTweet
CBS PROGRAM ADVISORY: New England @ Kansas City game will now be broadcast nationally on Monday, Oct. 5, at 7pmET. @CBSBigBrother will air immediately following the game. The Network debut of #ODAAT and episode 3 of #ManHuntDeadlyGames will be pushed to Oct. 12

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22 No game talk. Nicole tells Memphis if we wants good furniture to call the amish

Memphis- Do they get tax breaks? How do they do taxes if they don't use a computer?

#BB22 Everyone is now enjoying the BY being open except for Christmas who is still in the DR (i think)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
7m
I told you after she was nominated on Thursday she'd be stewing about it all week.
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 4m
#BB22 Nicole to herself- What a joke, it's such a joke. I'm not even joking, that guy got Americas favorite, he won Americas freaking favorite, sometimes stuff just drives me nuts

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2020 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Nicole is up in HOH complaining about Christmas thinking this game has revolved around her. Cody tells her he's never wanted anything more in this game than Nic winning the next HOH - she needs that and veto. Nic will put Xmas and Memphis up - she can't stand them.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
55s
block party beach ball downstairs, while Cody and Nicole discuss future targets upstairs.. Nicole: "please BB gods, I want nothing more, you can send me out the next week, just give me the satisfaction" = of booting Memphis

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 🛎
@robcesternino
BB22 | Live Feed Update | Monday, Oct 5, 2020

https://twitter.com/robcesternino/status/1313133856627728384

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Nicole is laying down in the have-not RM after mentioning that this is so exhausting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Enzo is playing with a ball in the entry way. and all feeds go to the have-not RM
Where Nicole is laying down in silence.

#BB22 Nicole is still going over days to herself on all 4 feeds.

#BB22 Feeds return to the backgammon game in the kitchen as well. Enzo finishes up his food and heads to the bathroom

#BB22 Enzo heads to the photo RM. He climbs in bed and is looking at his letter from home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 No game talk or any talk going on at the moment.
Current cam view @ the moment. Enzo in the Phot RM and Memphis & Tyler in the kitchen playing backgammon. Tyler mentions that him and Angela play monopoly and that he is going to have to teach her how to play backgammon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 05, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OnlineBigBrother.com
@bigbspoilers
·
53m
"I don't think I've seen two people like that make it this far. There's always one person that gets dragged along but now there's two" [Enzo and Nicole]

https://bit.ly/34rVq4L #BB22