TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 03, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
18m
fun facts about our F6
-one winner, three 2nd placers, two 3rd placers
-only Nicole was ever evicted before finale (twice on BB16)
-none of them have been original nominees this season (before last night) .. Christmas and Tyler were replacements one time each

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22 Adoption cam at 4:07p BBT.

We'll let you know when feeds are back from the nomination ceremony!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
The Committee will now be referred to as Pile of poo
#EmojiUpdate #BB22

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
· 3h
Enzo: "You know what The Committee rhymes with? Shitty. The Shitty Committee. It's full of doodoo."
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
59m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 55 minutes) Police cars revolving light #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
59m
feeds are back: Cody nominated Tyler and Christmas, as planned

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No entry signCheetoNo entry sign
@powerofcheeto2
·
2h
Tyler and Enzo in the HOH ..

Tyler: I'm going up right?

Enzo: Yeah ..

Tyler: This house about to go .. if its me up there .. no one's taking you to the end besides me .. You gotta win the VETO & use it on me .. They're both gonna act like they're mad at each other ..

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Feeds back - Tyler and Christmas nominated. Christmas says its suspicious that her (Tyler) and Memphis nominated Nicole and Cody didn't. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h #BB22
Current feeds

Tyler says that if Memphis or Enzo win the Veto that they could pull one of them down. But then Memphis or nicole would probably go up.

Christmas- Cody wont put up Nicole

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50m
#BB22
Xmas- I just want to like, not not come in and touch base. I know u said everything in ur speech
Cody- I dont have it out for u, there is just so much more that I am trying to like..its hard to think clearly. Im just trying to get some clarity on it.

#BB22
Cody- I just have to let it play out and if m doing something really supid then its on me
Xmas- I have already explained to u my experience, so if u have any questions..

#BB22
Christmas is starting to get emotional talking to Cody about the game and her being on the block. She respects him

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
45m
Christmas to Cody- The veto is huge. If anybody other than Tyler or me win the veto, I understand that the noms will stay the same. If I win it, we will have a conversation #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
43m
#BB22 Christmas tells Cody that she won't be like Kevin - this won't be tit for tat. She thinks the damage that has been done can be repaired by the end of the week. She hates being on the block at F6 but she's going to fight - and if she wins veto they'll talk again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No entry signCheetoNo entry sign
@powerofcheeto2
·
46m
Xmas gets emotional w/ Cody after noms

Xmas: I'm sorry . Don't mean to get emotional . I know I pop off sometimes . but I pop off when people are dumb about things . you play the game with such respect and properly . I am not taking this personally even tho I'm emotional #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
43m
Christmas told Cody "you lost your grandfather here, I lost my granny here"

I missed that, or forgot

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
43m
#BB22 Enzo and Nicole are talking in the HN room. Enzo says Xmas does her rounds and when she's done with Cody she will come in the HN room Enzo is mad that he was listening to music in the HOH room and both Xmas and Tyler came in to talk so he had to stop listening.

BB22 Nicole says that all Xmas does is follow everyone around. Enzo says "you're going on the block. That's it yo! I'm done talking about what's happened in the past. Enough yo!" Xmas and Tyler were just put on the block and are trying to campaign to Cody now.

#BB22 Enzo says that he doesn't think Memphis will use the veto if he wins but if he does he had enemies. Nicole says he can't believe Memphis has made it this far in the game "He's an *ssh*le". Enzo says he can't stand Xmas anymore and Tyler is a comp beast.

#BB22 Nic and Enzo agree keeping Tyler in would be better so Memphis can go after him. They both agree they need to protect Cody next week. Nic starts telling the best technique to use to win the slip and slide comp is that's the comp they get. She tells him to get the big scoop.

#BB22 Christmas is in the UL crying and pep talking herself - she has this, she has 5 to 1 odds for veto. She then starts studying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
41m
Im officially done with speculation over who should go until after the POV. Nicole’s gonna be flip flopping all over the place non stop

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 43m
Nicole- The way that he (Tyler) is acting so desperate and scared, I'm thinking should we get rid of him? We can talk about it. Enzo- We can talk. I'm undecided. I dont trust her and I cant stand her anymore. Him, he is a comp f beast #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
40m
#BB22 Enzo says they will make it to the F4 together. Nic says she hope they get the family messages soon. Enzo just wants to see his kids. He says he would shave his hair, his eyebrows, whatever he needs to do to see his kids. Enzo says he just needs to win POV tomorrow.

#BB22 Nicole asks why Tyler thinks Enzo would change the noms by winning POV. She doesn't understand why Tyler thinks they owe him anything. Nic says she only wants to hang out with Enzo and Cody. Enzo really wants to listen to music but he can't show anyone he's in HOH a lot.

#BB22 Tyler gives Christmas a hug when she comes downstairs. He noticed she's been crying, but she says she's just unloading after yesterday. Tyler says he did the same - he went on the floor of the bedroom and cried his eyes out. They are both pumped for veto.

#BB22 Enzo says Xmas is going to be so bad this week pestering them for their votes. "I may lie to her. I just can't do this anymore. Your time is over now. You had a good run. Time to go home now". Nic is laughing to everything Enzo is saying about Xmas and Tyler.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
37m
#BB22 Enzo says on his season they lied to everyone and they found out Thursday night they were going home. They laugh that Tyler told everyone he had Enzo's vote last night.

STARS

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 Current view.

Tyler is in the kitchen working out. Nicole comes down from the HN room.

Memphis and Xmas in the key room talking about dreams and how their children are viewing them on tv.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22 Enzo to Tyler- I feel like I should have voted her (Nicole) out, yo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22
No game talk on the feeds -
Tyler is bathroom getting out of the shower. Enzo comes in to take a shower.
Nicole went up to rest for an hour in the have-not room(Not on cam)
Christmas and Memphis still in the Kitchen cooking.
Cody is in HOH (not on cam)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmmmmm, hints about the HOH comp... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#bb22
Christmas - For a man that can barely, I don't even know if you can cross your legs. How you were very impressive in that comp yesterday getting your clothes off in a yoga pose..
Memphis - I'm very good at taking my clothes off

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole is so sensitive and whiney about any slight, but she really seems to work up when others are bashed..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22
Enzo & Tyler joke about a “memorial countdown for David” as they ask production to turn off the lights. They count down & the lights turn out right on time. Cody talks to the cameras about coming onto a show that involves talking to cameras.

#BB22
Cody continues talking to the cameras in the HOH room. He talks about how the game is about lying/manipulating, & then telling cameras later about the lying/manipulating. Says he misses Derrick,who’s a smooth talker. Asks Derrick what he should do at this point in the game

#BB22
Cody talks to the camera in the HOH bedroom, about how weird it is to be paranoid about who’s watching you & you don’t know. Says this is why people say the things they do, it’s being "on edge" 24/7. Brushes his teeth. Other cameras show Tyler & Enzo sleeping.

#BB22
Cody talks to the camera in the HOH bathroom. Gives example of lying to your best friend & it having terrible consequences, & that’s why it’s this “heightened level of paranoia” in the house. Uses bathroom then washes his hands. Says Enzo is insanely messy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1312410291616075778

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
54m
So when are they gonna break the news to Memphis and Cody that Trump’s antimask fake news got him sick? #THOUGHTSANDPRAYERS #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.22am ... Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
52m
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 27 minutes (14%) yesterday. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
52m
#BB22 The feeds are back and Memphis is up moving around.

#BB22 BB comes on with multiple wake up announcements - "Good morning house guests. Wakey Wakey house guests. Thank you very much. Good morning house guests. There are fresh batteries in the SR."

#BB22 Christmas enters the kitchen singing about waking up. She tells Memphis it's time to play today.

#BB22 Nicole and Memphis exchange good mornings. Nicole starts making herself some slop. Meanwhile, Christmas and Enzo greet each other in the BR.

#BB22 Nicole says BB is obviously trying to get them up for something this morning - says "something is going down!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
43m
#BB22 Memphis and Nicole discuss the possibility of the POV being an individual comp today - Nicole thinks it will be. They talk about how long it took to do the putt putt HOH comp the other day - Nicole says 6 people went after her and it took 2 hours.