TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 02, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
9m
They are talking about the HoH comp they did..... seemed to involve removing clothes or costumes.... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Ty asks Enzo if he thinks all 3 are in the same limo going to jury. Enzo says they will be saying I was in alliance with this person. Enzo says the jury will be bitter. Ian will tell Dani I told you so. He says Day will cry when she sees Kev. Enzo says Dav had to win comps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Enzo says when it is my time I am going to be a little upset, but I will walk out. Only one person wins. Enzo says winning POVs helps you get to the next round.

#BB22 Tyler and Enzo talking about Cody winning HOH. And needing to get Nic and Memphis out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
20s
Cody confirmed to Nicole that he’s putting Christmas and Tyler up! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Cody and Nicole in the Bathroom. Nicole is crying.

She says that she is nervous Dani will hate her. She says she hates Tyler, Xmas, and Memphis. She says she is the worst player and that if she made it to F2 she would say she does not deserve to win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I Swear, who isn't invited to her wedding... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
·
3m
Nicole upset about Dani, mad at everyone & also confirmed to Cody that her/Dani were friends before the show & she was invited to her wedding. Cody said he had his suspicions & that’s why he wanted her out! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Memphis and Tyler get their HOH baskets! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP
https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1312049146329694215

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.17am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 All the house guests are sleeping in this morning. We will be here if anyone begins to wake up and start their day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1h
Waking up just to remember that they voted First Boot David out over Nicole.

After saying they HAD to vote out Ian over Tyler as a former winner. Woozy face #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
We currently have stars so that might mean that it is time for the houseguests to get up for the day! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 15 hours, 33 minutes (64%) yesterday. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Feeds have returned with the houseguests getting up for the day. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Memphis is the only person that is currently awake and in the kitchen. He is drinking his coffee. #BB22

(Oh my! who is going to do the dishes now that they got rid of David?)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Christmas is currently crying in Memphis shoulder. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57m
Memphis leaves the kitchen to go to the bedroom. Christmas leaves the kitchen to go to the bathroom and she is getting ready for the day. #BB22

Memphis and Christmas both return to the kitchen and are just talking about Memphis parents hometown. #BB22

Nicole is now up and talking to herself in the Have Not Room. #BB22

Nicole is telling the camera that she made a huge mistake and she is over it. She is apologizing to Dani and telling us that she doesn't like and trust Christmas. Then we get stars. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
44m
The feeds come back from stars and Nicole is now laying back in bed in the have not room. #BB22

Nicole is telling her self that she can not trust anyone. Only Cody and Enzo. Nicole also saids that keeping Tyler was such a bad idea. The camera switches to Christmas in the bathroom. #BB22

Enzo and Christmas are talking in the kitchen on how it is so nice there is only 6 people in the house now. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
38m
I knew Nicole was going to wallow in her own misery over being nominated. I didn't think she'd be doing performance art over it, though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
Cody is now awake and is in the HOH Bathroom getting ready for the day. #BB22

#BB22 Memphis, Enzo and Tyler are talking in the kitchen
Enzo "I bet he is happy (David) he got that money."
Enzo: "you have to be good with everyone or. win sh--."
Memphis agrees.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
42m
#BB22 Memphis joins Cody in the HOH room. Memphis and Cody say their so hyped right now. Memphis says he wants to think ahead but they just need to be steady right now. Cody says that Tyler lied right to his face last night.
#BB22 Memphis says he told Nic last night she was the only person he could put up that wouldn't get voted out next to David. Cody says he told Tyler they were voting David out so Tyler knew. Memphis says it was sketchy when Xmas pulled Tyler into the LR first after winning veto

#BB22 Cody tells Enzo that Tyler and Christmas were waiting for Enzo to come out of the BR last night and told him that the vote was flipping and they were voting Nicole out so he needed to do the same. Cody tells him that Enzo said "That's not what Memphis wants".

#BB22 Cody says that Xmas has a false sense of power in this game. He says that what was going down last night was never her decision. Cody says that Enzo said Xmas is always talking game and following him and he's over it. Cody says he's overplaying this game.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
40m
Cody to Memphis: "this whole entire game, Christmas has had a false sense of her power"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB22 Cody gets called to the DR downstairs. Memphis asks who's most dangerous to them in the game. Memphis doesn't want him, Cody, Tyler and Enzo in the F4 because Tyler has ice in his veins. Cody tells Enzo he threw the veto when Dani was on the block.

#BB22 Cody and Memphis leave the HOH room. We are back to silence in the house.

Tyler is now listening to music in the HOH room.

Enzo is walking around the coffee table in the Living Room and then starts using the exercise bands.

#BB22 Cody is out of the DR and him and Memphis are back in the HOH room. Memphis says that Xmas must have been the antagonist in the attempted flip last night because he doesn't think Tyler has it in him because it's such a super aggressive move.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
16m
Cody- I dont know what I'm going to say to Christmas or Tyler. Memphis- Is it worth being blatantly honest, cause one of them will stay? Cody- I think I'm going to play the whole "I think it was a miscommunication but it's easier for me to do this" #BB22

Memphis to Cody- I dont think anyone can be mad for anyone putting anyone on the block unless you have a Final 2. Six people left #BB22

Tyler- Let me start by saying I up. I dont know, I f up. I have been sweating all night. Cody- If I am being honest, I feel like it has a look in the house. I know where you are at, but it gives something easy to do. There's no way anything goes wrong for you #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Cody tells Tyler that he doesn't feel any kind of way about what happened last night with the votes. Tyler says that they've had a great relationship from the start and Cody agrees. Tyler says if he's up on the block he's gone. Cody says that's not true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Cody- I have already had the conversation with Nicole and said "she (Christmas) is going". Tyler- She has gotta. Cody- I said "keeping you off is only because of something that went down, and you have to vote my way". Tyler- She is not. Cody- She is. Trust me, bro #BB22

Cody- There is no way I am letting you go on my HoH. Tyler- I dont know, man. Cody- Even from having the conversation with him (Memphis), he feels she (Christmas) was the catalyst of that. He was like "I cant picture Tyler doing that". Tyler- She was #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Cody tells Tyler that he told him in the kitchen he told Tyler that David was going and then he saw Xmas talking with everyone and was afraid something was going on. Cody tells Tyler he's not going out in this game. Cody tells him he got through it and he loves him.

#BB22 Enzo and Xmas in the BR. Enzo says he doesn't know what Cody is going to do. She's mad she didn't win HOH and hopes she's around next week. Enzo says he's got her back. Xmas says Dani was "flipping sh*t left and right". Enzo says Cody is very close to Nicole.

#BB22 Xmas says she doesn't know where Dani "got this sh*t about me and Tyler". Xmas says that Dani had something going with everyone in the house and she said that to put a target on 2 other people in the house. Enzo says he's going to put a good word in for her.

#BB22 Xmas says you want to play with the best of the best and Nicole hasn't won anything. She says this means she being protected or carried in the game. She asks Enzo if Cody will put her up. He says again that Cody is really close to Nicole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Tyler and Enzo are talking in HOH - they realize that everyone has a F2, and the only people taking them to the end are each other. Tyler notes that the plan is for Nic to vote him out, but for Cody and Nic to act mad at each other for it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 02, 2020 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
17m
Announcement: everyone deduct two votes from Nicole’s potential jury votes as she will not be accepting votes from Tyler or Christmas whom she considers to be “dead.”

This is a #BB22 public announcement

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 3h
Nicole to Cody- This is really messy gameplay on their part. They voted me out and I'm still here, so they are dead to me. Tyler showed you that he doesnt care about you. He wanted you and Dani thrown out. They dont care what Memphis, the HoH, wants #BB22