TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 25 - Live (??) Triple Eviction - 2 hours: Archive through October 01, 2020 users admin

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, Janie will always be my favorite. I agree Nicole showed very poor sportsmanship towards Janelle. Nicole is very jelly of Janie.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I really am interested in what you think Janelle is jealous of?

If I was one to get jealous, it would be Janelle I would be jealous of, not Nicole.

She seems to be doing great!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It was probably just a mistype on the age. Janelle and Nicole do not like each other.

You know what though, I think Enzo might be in trouble-if comps go wrong this week I could easily see him go, just because he’s been floating..

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Snoop but all have said Nicole from day one was obesesseed with Janelle, in my opinion neither liked each other lookin at Janelle’s tweets tonight she has a crazy problem

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
While Janelle was still in the house, Nicole was always freaking out and claiming Janelle was STARING at her... it didn’t seem like gameplay (if so, what a weird strategy!) then she talked about her all the time...and begged people to save her some of Janelle’s baked goods, LOL! Nicole can take whatever Janelle dishes out. It will be nothing compared to what other people will say to her. I’m so glad I don’t have Twitter!

Onab

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Janelle does not respect Nicole's gameplay. She is allowed to voice her opinion as she's out of the game, not in jury, predetermined to go right away by the pregame group. I don't understand why you are so obsessed with her, Mom. I think the last thing Janelle would be is jealous of Nicole.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Funny, I follow Janelle on twitter. Tonight she’s had 7 tweets about the show. Only two of those did she mention Nicole. If that’s obsessive, then I must be obsessed with lots of people!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Before coming into the house, Janelle was an invited guest to THE WEDDING... I don’t think they were on the outs prior to the ganging up of Jaysar... now that Janie knows about the pre-season alliance of Dan/Derrick, she has a right, an obligation, to feel pissed and betrayed.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Mom. It sounds like Janelle has issues if she is that obsessed with Nicole. Geesh, Let it go. I’m still trying to figure out what Nicole did that has her this butt hurt.

Crzndeb

07-26-2004

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Crzndeb a private message Print Post    
Mom, why do you continue to read Janelle’s tweets if they upset you? It’s OK if you like Nicole. That’s your choice.

I’m glad I don’t have Twitter either.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
How about Nicole uninviting Janelle to her wedding on national TV?

ETA: I'm sorry but that takes the cake, so very rude/not classy

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
But why is she only pissed at Nicole over the pregame alliance? There seems to be many involved in that, yet Janelle is putting it all on Nicole. Doesn’t seem fair.

Onab

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, I heard Janelle talk about this, and I think dear Dani had something to do with the way Janelle feels about Nicole. Sometime recently Janelle and Nicole were invited to some reality forum, and were made roommates. Janelle had friends coming to the event and spent her time there with them. Dani called Janelle before this season and told her that Nicole hates her because she spent time with others and not her. Janelle thought that seemed silly but in the house she got wind of Nicole targeting her right away.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I was wondering why Nicole couldn’t standup during the HOH competitions. One time she was just laying her head on that answer block Was she just so bored or what?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, what happened before that the cause Nicole to uninvite her?
And when that happened all the Janelle fans here said she doesn’t care anyway and probably wasn’t planning to go. Well, apparently she did care.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I don't dislike Nicole, Maineiac

But to uninvite someone on national TV that literally had an invitation in the mail was not the way to do it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
For those who do not have Twitter, here are the tweets I found "attacking" Nicole.

Janelle Pierzina
@JanellePierzina
·
1h
Nicole gets nominated twice and faceplants into the ground during the veto. What a time to be alive. #BB22

Janelle Pierzina
@JanellePierzina
·
1h
How can these players call themselves All Stars and not vote out someone who has already won over an effing rookie!?! They should be ashamed of themselves! Especially Enzo. Dude had one job and he blew it!

If this is what you consider "attacking", then you probably should not be on Twitter.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
That is more of a slam on Enzo than Nicole...

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Onab, if this story is true, then the adult/mature thing to do would have been for Janelle to ask Nicole if what Dani said was true. Talking about it might have saved a lot of drama.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Agreed Kel!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Gbole that Nicole could have handled that differently. That’s why I asked what led to her reacting this way.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
How did these people not take the one chance they had to vote out a Cody or a Tyler or even Enzo. David and Kevin? WTH.

Onab

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
I was just remembering when Kaysar left and outed the big group, when Dani voted him out she called him disrespectful and tasteless.....did she forget that when she outed Tyler and Christmas?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I find it very mean and childish to act like that on Twitter. It is a form of attacking. It says a lot about someone’s character. No I’m not on Twitter and this is why. It’s nothing but a platform to be a jerk.
She somehow found herself insulting Enzo as well by saying he had one job in the game. Really Janelle. What is her problem?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If Twitter was just unicorns and rainbows...there would be no Twitter.

I have seen much worse "attacking" by all of us on this board against players we don't like. Both past and present.