TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 01, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through October 01, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
31s
Dani said Paul had a floatie like that he wore around all the time - Memphis said "really?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Nicole and Christmas are talking about missing home - Nic says they have 28 days left, it's time to kick booty. They're either stuck in the BB house or in the jury house - and jury is way worse.

#BB22 Enzo and Tyler are in the UL - Enzo is whispering that if it was between David and Nicole, she is gone - Tyler agrees. Enzo says something has to happen tomorrow, there's too many people.

#BB22 Nicole tells Christmas that Dani is scared of Xmas. Nic clarifies that Xmas is such a competitor, so Dani is afraid Xmas will win and come back at her. Nic says she's done with Dani's bs -Xmas asks if Dani ever gave an explanation as to why Dani shunned Nic before Day left.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Feeds are up after a 17 minute outage, Kevin and Dani are in the comic area, Kevin is saying he would go grocery shopping with his BB duffle, Nicole and Tyler are playing a game at the kitchen table

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 David, Tyler, Cody, and Christmas are in the kitchen area. Christmas tells David his dinner idea was good, they have hearty foods leftover for lunch tomorrow and the "double thats coming up." Note, tomorrow is actually a TRIPLE eviction

#BB22 Kevin is still talking with Dani, talking about fast food, in particular french fries. Memphis is in the kitchen now with the others

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
12m
Kevin thinks Steak & Shake fries are >> McDonalds
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
Christmas: "man, do you think they'll put three people up and send two people home?"
Nicole: "I don't think so, I think that's way unfair"

welcome to BB, which is 'literally' unfair by definition

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Kevin asked Dani the difference between vegan and vegetarian, so now Christmas is now doing a lecture/advertisement

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 A relatively quiet night in the house as we go into the eviction tomorrow. Kevin and Christmas are still outside the comic area, Kevin asking her about his offer. Dani is in the photo room, and most of the other HGs are around the kitchen island.

#BB22 Christmas wonders if next week will be a Double Eviction. Kevin speculates that it is going to be a Triple Eviction.

Christmas - What do you even do in a triple?

#BB22 Christmas tells Kevin that the end game makes her nervous and you never know what will happen. Kevin tells her that whoever finds themselves on the block vs David moving forward is the obvious target b/c David is now going to be the ultimate pawn.

Christmas looks worried.

#BB22 Christmas tells Kevin that nobody knows what game David is playing including him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Xmas is telling Kevin that David told her he took the money so he can donate it to BLM. Xmas says she told David he needs to talk about that more in the house so people know he is real and that David responded by saying that Day did it so well already.

#BB22 Tyler & Memphis are in the HOH. Tyler asks Memphis if Dani has been all over him today. Memphis says yes. Tyler says she is loosing it and senses something is flipping. Memphis says she is starting to act like Janelle and getting paranoid for no reason.

#BB22 Memphis tells Tyler that he keeps looking at Dani and thinking 'You better win or your a$$ is grass!'

Tyler says tomorrow is definitely a Double Eviction

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
4m
Christmas told Kevin she suggested David speak more about BLM, and fight to stay longer so he could earn more to donate - Cody is learning to make rice

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
52s
#BB22 Memphis tells Tyler that he keeps pushing the Committee on Dani to cover them if she were to win HOH. Tyler says he has been trying to do the same but is still unsure what she will do. Tyler says that Dani told him the Committee is not going to final 6.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Dail@BB_Updates
·
13m
Memphis- I am looking at Dani and I'm like you better f win or else your ass is grass. Tyler- It's for sure a double. I just dont know what the f she would do. Memphis- I have been pushing her Committee Committee Committee #BB22

Memphis- She (Dani) flip flops so much. Last week it was send Kevin home, this week it's keep Kevin. Tyler- Basically whoever she wants to stay, we send out. Memphis- Say David's up next week or the double, "maybe we keep David" #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Tyler tells Memphis that if David were to win HOH they need to push Dani & Nicole on him. Tyler says that David is such a wild card and keeps saying he won't be manipulated into doing other peoples dirty. work.

#BB22 Tyler & Memphis speculate that if Dani were to win HOH her noms could be some kind of combination of Christmas, Tyler or Memphis on the block.

#BB22 Memphis & Tyler say that Enzo gets so pumped about everything but is also very vague with them. Memphis says he can't get a good read on him. Tyler says he would not be surprised if Enzo has been lying to his face this whole time.

#BB22 Memphis says that Dani told him today that if Tyler were to win HOH tomorrow that he would nominate Dani & Memphis. Memphis says that he disagreed with her. Tyler says that Dani says things to get your reaction and then twists whatever your reaction was.

#BB22 Memphis & Tyler speculate that tomorrow is a DE, Tuesday will be a surprise eviction and then next Thursday another eviction leaving a total of 4 people evicted in 7 days. Leaving 5 people in the house by next Thursday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m
Memphis- If she (Dani) does win, she might bite on that (sticking to The Committee) just to be like dont draw first blood. Tyler- I think she would too, if she won this next one. Memphis- It's not like she has anything with David. Tyler- Or Enzo #BB22

Tyler- I think the next thing besides Enzo and David would be some combination of you and Christmas or me and Christmas (if Dani wins). I think Nicole would be more likely to do the Enzo and David thing. Memphis- I think she is going to want to keep the peace #BB22

Tyler- I think Enzo would put up the two girls (Dani/Nicole). Memphis- I assume but I dont know. I have good feelings about him but I cant get a read on him. I cant get a straight answer #BB22

Tyler- What is Dani saying to you? Memphis- The only thing she said to me today...nothing crazy. She goes "if Tyler wins tomorrow, I bet he is putting you and me up". I just agreed with her. Tyler- Cause I have been telling her that you are pissed at me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Nicole is making herself some sort of pasta, potato, parmesan cheese & BBQ sauce mixture. Cody says what? Nicole says she is not like others.

#BB22 Christmas finds Memphis in the HOH room. Christmas tells Memphis that she has to talk to David to make sure that if he stays he won't do anything f stupid.

#BB22 Christmas tells Memphis that Dani is downstairs making her pre-eviction rounds. Christmas says that Dani spends the whole night before eviction with the block mates and that Dani has never talked to David before tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She calls it pasta salad.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dr Will answered some questions on his IG

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
This was the only question and answer I found interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
24m
Watching last night's episode - they should have showed Christmas telling David if she were picked she would go for prizes. That would have been an even better setup for her anger at not playing POV.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 🛎
@robcesternino
·
46m
BB22 | Live Feed Update | Thursday, Oct 1, 2020

https://twitter.com/robcesternino/status/1311683669447200768

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.41pm yesterday ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
11h
#BB22 Christmas tells Memphis that Dani is downstairs making her pre-eviction rounds. Christmas says that Dani spends the whole night before eviction with the block mates and that Dani has never talked to David before tonight.

#BB22 Christmas tells Memphis that Nicole was a very nasty player at this time during her season and that Dani is just irritating her and that she doesn't want Dani to get over on them. She also doesn't want Dani to get the chance to come after her first.

#BB22 Christmas tells Memphis that they need to make sure whoever stays that they will have them in check. She says that Kevin is making great deals and she wants to make sure they are doing the right thing. Memphis says he isn't changing his mind and Kevin is still going.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22 FB @ 1:40am All cams back from STARS Cams 3/4 are lights out with HG's sleeping

Cams 1/2 show Dani and Cody alone in the HOH room running through game talk. Dani asks Cody if he will evict who she wants if she wins HOH and he says yes.

Dani asks Cody if she puts up Tyler and Christmas will he vote out Christmas. Cody "Over Tyler 100%!" Cody says he was hoping that she would say Christmas over Tyler because he wouldn't want to have to battle her on that.

Dani tells Cody she doesn't know how Tyler will react to being put up. She says Christmas is obviously with Memphis and obviously with Tyler. Dani thinks Tyler is trying to back away from Christmas to make sure Memphis and Christmas go up together.

Dani says Christmas doesn't talk game or The Committee to her anymore which Dani says is probably good for her. Cody says Christmas follow Memphis around. Dani says Christmas is coming after Dani and Cody and she useless.

Dani thinks once Christmas is gone Memphis will have no one and stick to Cody. Dani also thinks that she trusts Tyler more that Christmas because he talks game with her even if it's lies, he talks game with her.

Dani tells Cody that when she was HOH Christmas told her she was scared of Cody the most in the game. Now that Christmas isn't talking to Dani "I'm 1000% certain that she would throw us up together. 1000%". Dani says she still wants David out though.

Cody says that they could be in a good spot if they go with Dani's plan and then clip David. Cody says "then Memphis can go after Tyler if that's what he wants". Dani thinks if Memphis won he would put up Enzo and David with Tyler as a replacement nom

Joker's BB Updates #BB22 @JokersBBUpdates
·
7h
Posted 1:44am: Cody says Christmas is the number person for him (to get out). Dani says she feels threatened by Tyler, but he communicates to her, not sure how much is true. Christmas is useless. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22 FB cams 1/2 @ 1:45

Dani and Cody agree that if Enzo and Tyler are up they are sending Tyler home. If David and Tyler are up they are down to do whatever. Dani doesn't think David would put Cody up, she thinks he would put Dani and Nicole up. Cody "Why Nicole?"

Dani tells Cody that David would put Nicole up because Nicole framed him "for the vote" and that David knows what happened. Cody says that David is a wild card. Dani wonders if David would put her and Cody up together.

Cody says that when he talked to David about taking the $ on the last comp that David was "excited that it had never been done before". Dani says that David keeps saying he's going after Memphis but she doesn't believe that.

Cody is afraid that if David wins HOH he will go on a power trip and do some crazy stuff. Dani agrees 1000%. Dani doesn't trust David at all.

We got STARS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 FB cams 1/2 @ 1:51am

Cody says he's "confident with us". He says he's comfortable with Dani and Nicole and it keeps him calm. Dani says she asks Nicole if she's going to make a big move and Nicole said she just doesn't know. Dani says she would never put Enzo up.

Dani tells Cody that Nicole said "If no one does what I want on my HOH it's a waste of my HOH". Dani thinks Nicole is looking for an excuse to not put Christmas up. Cody thinks Christmas is the first that needs to go. Dani wants her to go on the double

Dani says if Christmas doesn't go on the double that Christmas will be scary. They both think that Christmas would be the best person for a pawn but she would lose her mind over it. They don't want to put Enzo up and say that he said he would be mad

Cody says that you need to be ready to go on the block in this game at some point, talking of Enzo. Dani says they will know right away if it's a double as soon as the show starts because of what they will be told to wear.

Dani asks Cody if he talks game with Tyler. Cody says not really. He thinks Tyler talks more with Enzo. Cody says he doesn't know who Tyler is loyal to. Dani thinks Tyler has a F2 with Christmas so it's important to cut Christmas and Cody can grab him

Dani and Cody agree that Christmas is everywhere and that she follow Enzo and Memphis around all of the time.

STARS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 FB cams 1/2 @ 2:06am

Dani wonders if Enzo would keep her over Nicole. Cody says Enzo would bring that to him and he would tell Enzo to keep her. Dani says she doesn't think Enzo knows any of the days at all. Cody says he's been working with Enzo on all of it.

Dani says she thinks Tyler knows all of the days. Cody says he needs to be in that comp because he knows them all. He says that Nicole gets very flustered and he has no idea where Enzo is at right now. Dani says Enzo was mad at everyone talking game.

Cody thinks that Enzo is done talking game because the veto has already been used & the week is over, why talk anymore. Dani says that Christmas is always talking game with Enzo & that Enzo has no strategy. Cody says Enzo's social game is his strategy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 FB cams 1/2 @ 2:13am

Dani tells Cody she would use the veto on him or Nicole if she needed to for sure. Dani says that Nicole and Enzo would use the veto if both Cody and Dani were up. Cody says he would kick him in his knee if he didn't use it on one of them.

Dani asks Cody who he would keep over Enzo and Nicole. He says he doesn't know. Dani says she doesn't think those would be original noms, it would happen if the veto was used. Cody says it would be bad if him and Enzo ended up on the block together

Through process of elimination Dani and Cody figure that Tyler has a F2 with Christmas since he wouldn't have one with anyone else. They agree that she needs to be cut. Cody says this HOH is super critical. Dani says that every comp is critical now

Dani says that Memphis will not make a big move. She thinks that Christmas and Tyler would and they can use Christmas to put someone up that they need gone. Cody says that someone needs to put David up against someone to take the first shot.

Dani says she asked Memphis is it's a double tomorrow if someone will make a big move and he said no. Cody says that no one is having that convo with Memphis. Dani was trying to get info about what Christmas may have said.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 FB cams 1/2 @ 2:22am

Dani tells Cody that Christmas told her about the 6 of them making it to the F6 together and it's never been done before "We would be the best alliance of all time". Dani says she doesn't care about that, she wants Christmas out.

Cody is worried about them getting clipped. Dani keeps telling him they can do this. They can make it but they need to win the comps. Dani tells Cody he does best when his back is up against the wall. She says she would feel great if Christmas was gone

Dani says that it's so annoying that they can't cheer for each other because they are in this stupid alliance. Cody says no one came up to him after his win. He thinks Nicole wanted to cheer with him but Christmas was around.

Cody says it's so annoying how Christmas is always talking about competing. Dani says it would be funny if she didn't get chosen again to play in veto and it would be great if she was BD'd if she didn't get to play.

STARS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 FB cams 1/2 @ 2:32am

Cody says that there are still too many people in the house for where they are at in the game. "It's about to be f*cking chaotic." Dani "It's going to be insane". Cody doesn't remember his season being chaotic like this.

Cody goes over his season and states how many doubles, rewinds and buybacks he had. Dani says thank God there's no time for a buyback especially with COVID. Cody is all for that. He says you check out when you leave, you can't check back in.

Dani says she wouldn't vote for someone that came back because they sat watching Netflix for weeks. Cody loved Camp Comeback because it left them in the game still forming relationships & playing the game. He loved
@cliff_hogg
came back and went to F3

Dani decides it's time to go to bed since they have a big day coming up. She leaves the HOH room. Cody puts on his headphones to listen to some music before going to bed.

Cody dances around a little while eating Pringles and string cheese and watching the HOH TV cams.

Cody starts talking while watching the monitor but has taken off his mic. It seems like he's running through the days again.

Cody is definitely going through the weeks again. He's talking about who played in what vetos right now. He moves on to who was HN's and when.