TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 29, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Nicole mentions that she sees lights back there while looking in the mirrors in the bathroom. She asks how often Zeb have the girls.
Christmas- tells her every other week.
They live very close to each other so it is awesome

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Xmas & Dani talking about their kids.

Nicole: I want Christmas to have one more baby. She needs to be a girl mom. I want to see a little Christmas walking around.
Nicole: I think I'm gonna have 2 boys. Not that that's bad or anything but... -feed cuts-
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Nicole mentions that she hasn't been to NC in forever and now she has an excuse to go.

Stars

#BB22 Feeds return- current view in the house. No game talk just general chat and getting ready for the day on all 4 cams.

#BB22 Christmas mentions that she had a dream that she was told no more have-nots.

#BB22 cam1/2 Kitchen Enzo is talking about being able to eat once he is a have not.
They discuss the Otev comp. David says can you imagine are faces if we hadn't been prompted.

#BB22 Kitchen Crew talking Otev comp. Dani says I think the 2nd to the last shirt had to be up there. Cody mentions that he knows that that shirt came down at the end with the balls.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59m
#BB22 Feeds return on the back gammon game in the kitchen.

Christmas asks Memphis if this look works for him. and mentions that that the Unabomber look on him works well. Memphis tells her she will get pretty boy Memphis back on Thursday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
52m
yesterday someone asked Kevin about his ever-present blanket.. he said last time he always had his arms inside his shirt, but wasn't aware of it til he got out.. now he's doing that again #disarming

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22 We already have stars. An Indoor Lockdown was just announced.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
49m
#BB22 Nicole joins Enzo and they are studying Have-nots. Enzo tells Cody to make sure she's studying too and that he's been studying every night. Nicole tells Enzo to make sure he's studying his days.

#BB22 Enzo to Nicole- That's why its so good to play in every comp because you remember f everything.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
49m
adoptable anipals 12.06pm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
22m
feeds are back .. David and Christmas playing backgammon, nothing obviously unusual being talked about

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Nicole and Enzo in the kitchen.

Nicole- That stressed me out Enzo.
Enzo- And he said it twice.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
Enzo: "Day 56, neighbor's house.. I think it's a speed week going into double eviction"
Nicole: "that's fine with me"
Enzo: "I'm fine too, f it"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
19m
we have the music loop with lockdown announcement bleeding into it again
(recorded - they're already locked inside)

they teased Dr Will for 'all week' and he mentioned HOH & veto comps, but I don't think they saw him for veto comp.. it's possible they just had them watch another video of him for veto show tomorrow

I'm guessing, but they clearly didn't get memory videos during those anipals

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Cody asked Tyler about buildup to double on his season - Tyler said DR was "asking what they'd do next week, before this week was up"

but triple should still be a shock Crossed fingers

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Feeds return to Dani Cody Xmas and Tyler in HOH talking about upcoming speed weeks and twists.
Cody- the neighbors house could just be the name of a comp like an HOH comp
Tyler- Why would they show us that today
Cody- Thats the second video we've seen of Dr. Will

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
yep they saw another Dr Will video - they're confused why they saw it today

and they saw a logo on their screen, something like 'Neighbor's House' - in style/font of Safety Suite & Basement signs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22
Enzo-did you see what happened after f. people are going to HOH
Kevin-Nicole is walking with Memphis magically now
Enzo-magically now. Dani is up there, Cody, Tyler
Kevin-Xmas. Tyler is downstairs with David.

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3m
Anyone else think @DrWillKirby recorded a bunch of short video's to be used in some kind of memory competition on Thursday? #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
Kevin-If this is a fast forward week he has a proposal for him. "I want to make you an offer. Since I have no one now. If you vote to keep me to stay. I know it would take a lot for you to consider it
Enzo-ya

Kevin-that basically for me, you don't have to reciprocate it. For me it would be the equivalent of a Final 2. Meaning I would never nominate you. If you were to find yourself on the block you have a guaranteed voter from me.

Kevin-Whoever you're up against on the block, know you have a vote from me. And if I were to win HG choice on veto. Because I think vetos will be important
Enzo-ya, more important than HOHs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22
Enzo tells Kevin he's been honest with him from the beginning. He says he likes him and liked him on his season. They came in together in their 4. He says he told him after last time he wouldn't nominate him again.
"There's a huge alliance in this house. I'm not stupid"

#BB22
Enzo-I might be on the block next week. He's hoping him showing how he plays in comps puts fear in others. If he wins that veto he's "coming after whoever. I don't give a " He says things will start happening this week. The alliance will start "eating each other up"

#BB22
Kevin- Let's rip up that contract of you not putting me on the block. If that's something you need to do. Why do you think I can't get 4?
Enzo says 4 out of 6 is tough.
Kevin says he doesn't think he can convince Nicole and Tyler

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Dani tell Nicole that Xmas was trying to c block them so they couldn't talk after the video was shown and that she kept "just hanging around"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Replying to
@hamsterwatch
Kevin asked Enzo how does Cody feel about him? Enzo says he feels Kevin's the target, and he's in a tough spot b/c he likes Kevin but Cody's HOH.. "I like Dave too but now with that whole f 10 Gs thing"

(last night Cody & Enzo discussed all this, and what's best to say)

Kevin muttered to himself upon leaving "omg I have like no shot"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Dani tells Nicole that Memphis told her no one is going to strike early and they need to stick to the plan.
Dani- Memphis and Christmas have gotten so close and it scares me a lot
Nicole- I feel so sick

#bb22
Enzo-Dani was very upset that David did that
Kevin says he convince Dani bc David said he's coming after her
Enzo says he can tell Memphis David is coming after him
Kevin says he feels he has to offer Xmas a pretty sweet deal just like Enzo. He wants them to make big moves

#BB22 Cody and Memphis in HOH talking about how Dani and Xmas are clearly coming after each other.

Cody- Dani keeps trying to drag me into it.

#BB22
Enzo says he'll talk to Cody to see where his head is at.
Kevin-If can get him to where he is neutral would you be receptive to that?
Enzo-ya man

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
58s
Kevin's mentioned Fast Forward a few times.. at some point the show swapped definitions for Fast Forward and Double Eviction, so those convos could get confusing with old schoolers Kevin, Memphis, Dani, Enzo - I'd have to look up when they swapped

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39s
#BB22 Cody tells Memphis that Tyler came to him about putting up Dani as a replacement nom. Cody says he wanted to tell Tyler that if he wants Dani gone he can do it himself.

#BB22 Cody- I don't trust Dani at all, but why am i going to pull a Dani out of the equation when you can pull her out of the equation. I'm not doing their dirty work

Memphis- They all better be fighting for HOH. Everyone wants everyone to do their dirty work. F you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1m
Feeds return.

Nicole: That's why they wanted us out of bed.

Tyler: I know. And Cody didn't wake up until after us.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
20s
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Tyler says everyone's all tucked away in the corners now. Dani says they called Xmas to the dr.

Nicole: This' when I wish I had a hidden immunity idol.

Dani: No kidding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dr. WILL KIRBY @DrWillKirby
·
24s
I’m hiding Easter eggs
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
· 32m
yep they saw another Dr Will video - they're confused why they saw it today

and they saw a logo on their screen, something like 'Neighbor's House' - in style/font of Safety Suite & Basement signs

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No they seem to realize three will leave.. No surprise.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pensive faceNicole's Guilt | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
18m
Kevin tells David he doesn't think there's a live show at 5, because there's simultaneous construction going on. Feed cuts.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
8m
Enzo (quoting Will) “Think three steps ahead?”

Nicole “I dont get that.”
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Xmas and various other questions (houseguest?) get fully dressed and ready as they are expecting a live eviction tonight.

Xmas then goes up and joins HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
several got dressed up, but it's Memphis and Tyler in the living room waiting for Julie to pop up on their screen

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Enzo Nicole Xmas Dani and Cody in HOH now all discussing BB "dooms day".

They are watching Memphis and Tyler on the HOH camera in the living room "waiting for Julie"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Xmas Memphis Dani and Tyler are fully dressed and ready for a live eviction tonight.

We have stars