TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 27, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 Memphis - I have this sneaky suspicion that he might put Xmas up as the replacement. Enzo - Oh yeah? F8ck yo. Memphis - Say worst case scenario Kevin or David wins...he puts Xmas up then that would mean me, you, and Ty are voting to keep Xmas.

#BB22 Memphis - That leaves Dani, Nicole, and Kevin or David to tie it and if it's David. I don't want Cody. He would split a tie and would he keep David or Xmas. Enzo - How's Cody's relationship with Xmas? Memphis - I think it's fine.

#BB22 Memphis - My concern is Dani and Nicole and whoever takes themselves off the block. Enzo - I'll go for the Veto. Memphis - Just think about it. If it's $10K you may have to split it and what's that compared to $100K or $50K?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
18m
Grandpa's telling a story about that time he had to tell the hotel he was staying in to keep those damn kids off his lawn. #bb22

It ended with him wandering around town in his boxers. idk. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
15m
Christmas says she has stories she won't say on feeds, as did Memphis..

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
15m
Kevin says "I think it could be OTEV with prizes as distractions."
Dani: "I don't think they'd do that one. I think it'll be something special".

(it'll be that one) #bb22

Christmas: "sorry live feeders, you don't get to know everything"
Memphis: "because you're full of F JUDGMENT!"

funny she doesn't share that one story with them tho Automobile Police car

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Dani - You think it's the graveyard one? Kev - I think it could be anything. It could even be OTEV with prizes as distractions. Dani - I don't think it's that one. I think it'll be something special. It may be a new one.

#BB22 Kev - I'm not shaving my head. Dani - You wouldn't? Kev - No. Dani - Really? Kev - What are the things? Dani - The old ones. One was shaving your head. Chicken George had to dye himself blue. Solitary confinement for 24 hours.

#BB22 Kev - What if there are game changing ones? Dani - Yeah, on ours there was one where you agree not to play in the next 3 HOHs. Kev - 3? Dani - Yeah, she made it to final 4. Jameka did. It's kinda like I don't have any power. I can't come after you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Christmas- I think they definitely have something and she is going to throw it. Tyler- Nicole? Christmas- Dani. Tyler- Throw what? Christmas- Oh yeah, she's not in the comp #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
9m
Tyler and Xmas agree that after Kevin and David are both gone, they want Dani and Nicole out.

#bb22

Meanwhile, Enzo's telling Cody that Memphis was telling Enzo to go to the veto because Cody might put up Xmas.

Cody wonders how Memphis would know that. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.04pm...
Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13
·
8m
I swear I’m totally sober & this tweet is real!
Cody defends Da’Vonne on Nicole’s betrayal on bb18. Astonished face Clapping hands sign She’s now upset. Raising hands #BB22

https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1309977131938508800

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Christmas asks Tyler if Cody has someone in mind as renom? Tyler tells her that it will probably be either him (Ty), Christmas or Memphis. Christmas says they have the votes if either of them are renom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
30s
#BB22 Tyler & Memphis talk in the bathroom really quick and both say that Nicole & Dani really want Kevin to win the veto. They say if they both campaign for Kevin to stay that will look horrible to Cody and open his eyes more since Cody wants Kevin gone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
48s
Enzo: "People won't even admit they won five grand!!"
Cody (who knows it was Tyler): "Yeah." #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
4m
Maybe add a little more time for the Neighbor Twist fluff with Dr. Will. #BB22
Quote Tweet

Noah
@NoahArbz
· 15m
We’re hitting the 2 hour point in Otev, which is usually around when the feeds come back #BB22

BB21: 2:24
BB20: 2:12
BB19: 2:23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
6h
"The Committee was a pre-gamed alliance" is the new "Helen was pushed". It's so obviously false for anyone who actually watched the formation of the alliance. Or heard the numerous instances where it was confirmed many of its members had no contact prior to the season. #BB22

Here's what we do know. Cody had an existing relationship with Nicole. Nicole had an existing relationship with Dani. Cody & Memphis acted like they had talked prior to entering, and Tyler & Christmas alluded specifically to talking prior to entering. #BB22

We also know that Cody was initially very worried about Dani & Christmas. Dani was the first person outside of Nicole to actually approach Cody and ask to work with him. That, along with Nicole vouching for her, got her in with him, while Tyler vouched for Christmas. #BB22

Additionally, Memphis mentioned to Cody that his ex knew Dani somehow, which made him feel comfortable with her. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1m
Replying to
@ArmstrongTaran
Here is the creation of The Committee. With Memphis suggesting Christmas, Bayleigh, and "Taylor" to add to him & Cody. And Cody suggests Dani because she was upfront with him about wanting an alliance. Memphis mentions his ex's connection. #BB22

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1310051680000643072

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.38pm...
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1m
Feeds still down for PoV. Sorry I didnt tweet that we are doing the Big Brother Gossip show until tomorrow. Had a niece get hitched at a very small - family only wedding. (No not all the seats were filled). No bb pics so here are a couple of the wedding venue.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Countdown to another Cody freakout? Lol

BigBrotherJunkie #BB22 @89razorskate20
·
14m
Enzo just told Cody about the OTEV curse! Hahahahaha! #Bb22

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Cody would've been out first of David went for the win instead of 10k...

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 9m
Dani- We saw that he (David) had the money. Memphis was like "I'm speechless". Nicole- Cody would have been out. Dani- I cant believe Cody won. I thought Cody was going to be out first. Nicole- That's what I'm saying #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.08am... Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP
https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1310234927858962434

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Dani gets called to the DR at 0220 in the morning!!

Enzo and Cody are in the HOH room and now Nicole has come up there.

Nicole asks where Dani is and they tell her she went to the DR. Nicole said she just came out of the DR.

#BB22 Cody tells Nicole that even if Kevin apologizes for what he said before the Veto comp he would still want Kevin out over David this week. Enzo says that Dani told him that whoever wins HOH next is taking a shot at the Core 4. They all laugh.

#BB22
David & Tyler are in the photos bedroom. David laughs at what happened previously tonight (him getting the money in the veto, Cody being mad at him, & other things). Tyler laughs, then leaves. Tyler returns & David still has a smile on his face.

#BB22
David & Tyler are in the photos bedroom. They shout out to @KaysarRidha
. David says “hope we can get lunch & laugh about this craziness”. David also hopes to connect with @Strongislandni2
after this game. They talk about her being a dealt a bad hand in week 2.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Nicole is talking about her podcast to Enzo & Cody. Nicole tells Enzo he's coming on after the show. He asks her to give him 2 weeks to decompress after it's over. Cody says "2 weeks? I need so much longer than that. We (him and Derrick) talked about the game so much after.

#BB22 Cody and Nicole are laughing at Enzo because he doesn't understand what "double tap" on IG means. He doesn't really know how most of it works. They are trying to teach him some of it. They want to make a special friends group for the 3 of them after the season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22
David & Tyler are in the photos bedroom. They mention that Thursday will be October 1 & within a month of being done. Tyler talks about doing a game move on J.C. in his season & J.C. being mad. They talk about what makes a “legendary” BB status.

#BB22 Cody says it's sad that him and Nicole couldn't really talk at the beginning of this game. Now they can talk more.

Cody tells Enzo and Nicole he knows that Dani talks sh*t about him all of the time. He tells about a convo earlier with Dani when she lied about David.

#BB22 Nicole asks Cody not to throw her under to bus to Dani when he tells Dani that he knows she's lying. Cody says he won't.

Cody tells Nicole when people are talking bad about Nicole he agrees with them. He tells her that Dani told him that she's an emotional player.

#BB22 Nicole tells Cody that she only agrees with things that Dani says about him so that Dani doesn't know they are close. She also tells him that when Kevin vents about how he feels about Cody that she nods her head and agrees sometimes. She doesn't want people to know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 Dani is back in the HOH room. She says that it was quick because she's barely on the show this week. She tells them it's after 2:30. Nicole says they will be able to sleep in tomorrow.

Enzo wants to know why Julie didn't interrupt Day's speech because it was so long.

#BB22 Enzo is looking at a Snicker package to see how many calories are in there. He's shocked at how much. Dani starts asking for other nutritional info from the package. Nicole is eating some sour gummie straws.

#BB22 Cody comes back in from the kitchen with a drink. Nicole is telling them that she had lots of candy after losing the comp because "I don't care!!".

Enzo says he doesn't know if he can trust vegans because they don't eat fish. "God gave us fish and bread".

#BB22 Enzo says that Kevin is really checked out now. Dani says it's because Day is gone and they were really good friends.

Nicole is laying on the floor of the HOH room eating string cheese. She didn't want to eat it on Cody's bed.

#BB22 Enzo says that all he wants is a call or video from his kids. He wants to hear them say that they are so proud of what he's done so far. Enzo says he will hit the person next to him if that happens. Cody teases him about wanting to do that if he gets a video.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22 Cody is tired and yawning. No one is talking about going to sleep at this point.

Cody says that they only have 30 days left in the house.

Enzo talks about his kids getting 24 hr viruses and being really sick. Dani says that her daughter has never been sick yet.

#BB22 Cody gets called to the DR at 3:20 am. Enzo, Dani and Nicole decide to head out of the HOH room after Cody leaves. Nicole says she's hungry and wants a snack. Enzo heads into bed in the HN room.

Nicole and Dani head to the kitchen. There are blow up balls everywhere.

#BB22 David and Dani are getting ready for bed in the BR. David yells out to Nicole asking what she's eating.

Nicole yells back that she's eating tortillas and cheese. She's also eating potato chips. David comes out of the BR to look at what she's eating

#BB22 David and Nicole are chatting in the kitchen. David mentions that he just got out of the DR before Cody went in. Nicole mentions that it's 6:30 in Michigan and her dad is definitely awake and going to work.

#BB22 David says goodnight and heads to bed.

Dani gives Nicole a hard time about eating sweets so late. Nicole seems annoyed that Dani if giving her a hard time and says "What does it matter?" Dani- "Because it effects you. Look at you.".

They start talking about the comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22 Dani tells Nicole she's shedding more in the house then she ever has in her life. Nicole asks why and Dani tells her it's probably stress.

#BB22 Dani is whispering to Nicole but we can't hear her at all.

Nicole says that she hasn't won anything so she feels bad. Dani is upset because nothing seems to be up for discussion when someone from their alliance wins. Nicole says she felt that way with Ian!

#BB22 Correction. Dani said Tyler would probably put her and Nicole up not Memphis.

#BB22 Dani tells Nicole that she's very nervous about Thursday, VERY nervous. She says that things aren't going the way they want but says that Day is the only hit that they've taken and they need to be flexible. Dani thinks that Memphis would put up her and Nicole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22 Dani says that they will get another one out this week that they want out. Dani says that maybe Tyler would put up Enzo. She says that Memphis would put up David and Enzo, maybe Tyler. Dani says that Ian was throwing her and Nicole under the bus more than they thought.

#BB22 Nicole says that every move from here on has to be calculated. Dani says- "I know. 2 down, 3 to go. David and Tyler have to go next. That's how it is.". Nicole agrees. Dani says they have to "win, win, win. Have to".

#BB22 Dani says if it was a normal week "they would put up David and Enzo. If it's a double I don't know if they would." Nicole disagrees "I don't think they will. It doesn't make sense for them to.

#BB22 Dani tells Nicole she should push "her" (Chritmas?) and tell "her" that they are close to the 6 of them (The Committee) to making it to F6 together & that if they can make it they will be known as the best alliance ever because no one has been able to pull that off before.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22 Dani says she feels safe with Memphis and Nicole should too. "He won't go after The Committee. And if someone came down he would put up Tyler". Nicole says that's good. Dani tells her that Memphis was pissed when Tyler's first shot was to go for the $.

#BB22 Nicole says "what if he only shot for $?. That's risky. Why would he do that?" Dani hopes there's no nonsense this week.

Dani tells Nicole that she hopes when she gets up later today that the backyard will be opened. She also saids she hopes that they will let her sleep in. Nicole saids that the last time she stayed up till 330 she got sick. #BB22