TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 26, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10h
#BB22 Cody tells Enzo that Christmas told Kevin that someone told her to put Kevin on HN to weaken him - Enzo cracks up and says this season is so much fun. He can't even brush his teeth without Christmas pulling him in a room.

#BB22 Cody and Enzo agree that Dani will most likely go up next week no matter who wins HOH. Enzo thinks if the double is next week they won't even need to win HOH - they have layers protecting them.

#BB22 Enzo tells Cody that his new alliance with Memphis and Christmas is also called The Wise Guys, and that M wants them to get to F4.Enzo says he doesn't even know which alliance is called what in the DR.They plan to just lie to people when their alliance is getting voted out.

Enzo & Cody are in the HOH room. Enzo says “Dani is too much”. They laugh about Dani & Nicole, and the realities of the house. Cody puts on his headphones, you can hear 1 second of music and then the cameras change to people sleeping in other rooms.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB3Danielle
@Bb3Danielle
·
4h
What did I tell you? I said this on the
@asecretalliance
podcast! Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
· 5h
Posted 6:52pm: Kevin to Enzo: "Cody's so charming and attractive, he thinks that he just needs to crack a joke and show his abs and everyone's gonna think he's amazing." #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB22
@BBUS_2020
·
1h
OTEV later today. The comp usually takes about 2 hours. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22
@Feeds_Bot
·
52m
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 5 minutes (12%) yesterday. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22 Feeds come back to Memphis and Cody in the kitchen with most of the houseguests still in bed.

#BB22 Memphis is at the kitchen island drinking coffee and picking his face.

#BB22 Kevin, David and Enzo got called to change their batteries. The house is still very quiet.

#BB22 Enzo joins Memphis in the kitchen. They are talking about the power going out last night and hoping that the veto comp is early today. They both want the BY to open up tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Kevin - I'm gonna try really hard. Memphis - If they do what I think they are gonna do, I think Tyler went for the money straight up. I think Enzo will do the same. If it's at least those 2 like it's up for grabs. Kevin - Right.

#BB22 Kevin - Would you do it too? Memphis - For the money? I don't know. My personal opinion is that we are playing a game that's worth a lot more than $10K so it's not worth it. If those 2 get picked you're good (Ty and Enzo).

#BB22 Kevin - If there a way to like throw it without it being obvious, would you consider it? Memphis - I would consider it for sure. The reason I didn't go for the money on that one is cause mentally I'm like I want to stay focused on what I'm trying to do.

#BB22 Memphis tells Kevin that it also puts a target on you to go after the money cause 'it's like you feel so comfortable with doing that'. Memphis says if it's not obvious he's going after the money then he would consider doing that instead of playing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22 The kitchen is talking about wake up music. Memphis says he would like them to play long songs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
55m
#gooftally

Adam Evel @AdamAndEvel
· 1h
Dani DR leak just now: "Who's this today? What's upppp! My best friend! Why are you calling me?! I look terrible!!!"

#BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22 The kitchen is now talking about houses that do major decorations for Christmas. And how Covid is affecting the holidays.

BB22 The kitchen is talking about The Challenge and stars keep coming in and out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Dani is alone in the HoH, listening to music.

#BB22 Cody and Dani in HoH

Dani-I kinda feel like we are preparing to go to war.
Cody-We are.
Dani-But here's the thing, next week...

Stars

#BB22 Cody tells Dani that he doesn't have a problem doing whatever this week.

#BB22 Dani says tells Cody that everyone is going to be going after Her, Cody, and Nicole. Cody thinks he is the bigger target of the 3 and Dani thinks she is the bigger target.

#BB22 Cody and Dani are in the HOH room talking. Dani tells Cody that Nicole wants Christmas gone and Cody tells her no she doesn't. They are disagreeing very hard right now. Cody is standing his ground and says that maybe Nicole is telling you what you want hear.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
16m
Dani & Cody discussing Christmas as a renom target this week. Cody doesn't like the idea of it. #BB22

Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
18m
Dani says that Cody doesn't have to be so "hostile" -- she's just trying to have a conversation.

Cody's grand plan for the week: "If I don't have to f something up, I don't feel like f something up. And if I can just ride it out, I'll just ride it out."

#BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Dani tells Cody that maybe Nicole is telling him what he wants to hear when it comes to Nicole wanting Christmas to go. Cody says that Nicole is very upset over Ian going home and he tells Dani that if he has to put Christmas up as a replacement nom it's going to be hard.

#BB22 Nicole and Dani are in the Love Lounge talking. Nicole says that she just wants to check in with Christmas. Christmas asks why this convo is so awkward. Nicole says that they made a pact when they were working out and she wants to make sure that she's still good with it.

#BB22 Nicole says to Christmas she wants to make sure that she has her back. Christmas tells her that she sees her commitment to The Committee. She wants someone that knows the game and has good relationships which Nicole does. Nicole tells her that she wants to see a girl win

#BB22 Nicole tells Christmas that she's already been fighting battles for her & she wants to make sure Christmas isn't going to stab her in the back. Christmas says she has already heard some of the things circulating & they are untrue, it's one thing to give info another to lie

#BB22 Cody and Dani still talking in HOH room. Dani tells him he's being mean and Cody tells her she know he talks to her in a diff way then others. Cody doesn't know what Enzo will win and that Enzo says "I go with what I feel". Cody says "That's how you answer questions?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Cody says he thinks Christmas' foot will become an issue in comps. Dani says that out of everyone she's most scared of Christmas in endurance comps. Cody is more scared of Tyler. Cody says that Memphis is going to be deadly at non-endurance comps

#BB22 Cody tells Dani he told Nicole she needs to win comps if she doesn't want people she's close to to leave. Dani says she talked to Nicole about Christmas not saving her over other people.

Christmas tells Nicole she does have her back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 We are on Adoption Cams now!!

Here come the veto picks everyone. Cross your fingers for your choice of favorite picks.

We'll be back with the scoop on who's playing in veto as soon as they're back!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.15pm...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 We're back already. Tyler is one of the veto players. We're waiting to see who else is playing. All cams are on the kitchen and there isn't much talking going on.

Unicorn face Koala Krystal Koala Unicorn face
@lalalalickit
·
11m
OTEV players - Cody, Kevin, David, Nicole, Tyler & Enzo.

Memphis is hosting.

Dani talking to Cody about how mad Christmas is that she didn't get picked. Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Cody and Dani are sitting on the couch in the Living Room talking about how loud the construction is and that they think it will be a late veto since they are still working out there in the BY. They say that Christmas is really mad that she wasn't picked.

vin's Blanket | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
13m
Dani: How mad is she?

Cody: So mad.

Dani: So competitive.

Cody: So angry.

Dani: Over the top.

Cody: I'm terrified.

#bb22

Dani laughs & says Xmas went in the DR.

Cody asks if she went in or she got called in.

Dani says she went in. Pouting face Christmas tree

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha.... Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet · 16m

I imagine there's like 12 Tyler chips in every PoV draw box. #BB22

Big Brother Access #BB22 @bigbroaccess · 18m
Veto players are Cody, Kevin, David, Enzo, Nicole and Tyler. #BB22

Tooms @Tooms_BB
·
7m
Tyler's chip has now been drawn for 11 of 14 possible PoVs, and he will have played in 19 out of the 22 veto competitions over his two seasons. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 Enzo, Nicole and Tyler were picked to play veto. Christmas goes to the DR on her own without being called. She says "Maybe if I'm here in 2 weeks I can play in veto".

#BB22 Tyler - You know what I thought...maybe it's OTEV. So like you gotta run and get the right answer then you are still in the game or you can run and find a prize and bring it back but then you are out of the game. Enzo - You think we'll get a video from Dr. Will?

#BB22 Tyler - Memphis might not get to host all that much cause of Will. Memphis - I don't know, I think he'll just pop up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Tyler - Xmas, if it makes you feel any better, Kaycee didn't play in any Vetoes until probably final 9. Then she ended up winning 5 of them. Then the whole thing...so. Xmas - Does make me feel a little better.

#BB22 Xmas - But I also think that Kaycee is a little bit more of a bigger beast than I am. Tyler - That's not true. Xmas - Like she's crazy good. Tyler - I think you're both...she didn't play in any vetoes at all in the beginning.

#BB22 Kev - So she didn't get picked. So no one knew she was...Xmas - Story feels very familiar. Tyler - Yeah, see. Xmas - That would be amazing if I could be as good as her. Tyler - You've won the only one you've played. Xmas - I'm just frustrated that my name never gets pulled

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yellow square Kevin's Blanket | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Tyler encourages Kevin to bring out Anita Veto, but it appears Kevin & Anita have been separated.

Tyler: They took her permanently?

Kevin: They took my luggage. Cause I don't have... *cam changes*

#bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Nicole - Will it look really weird if I gun for the Veto? No right? Cody - No, not at all. Nicole - I'm gonna win this. Cody - I really, really, really (x10) want you to because I don't want to put Xmas on the block. Nicole - I'm gonna do everything I can.

Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13
·
1m
Christmas loudly complain about not being picked for veto again. Cody doesn’t seem pleased. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57s
#BB22 Nicole - I'm not going for any prizes at all. Cody - I'm not going for one. I really want to keep her off the block, that could be so bad. If David comes down I think I can have the convo better with her if Kev is on the block. If Kevin comes down and she goes up...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Nicole - How does she (Xmas) know about Dani's power? Cody - I think Memphis told her. Cause I think Memphis was like 'you need to tell the Committee' or Ty knew about it so he probably told her. One of those 2.

#BB22 Cody - Very interesting right? I think it was Ty (that told Xmas about Dani's power). I think her and Ty are so tight. I think Ty felt like he had nobody. Nicole - Mmm hmmm.

#BB22 Nicole - Don't tell her that I'm not for it. She's gonna think I'm telling you other stuff. I was just playing along. Cody - No, I was like don't press Nicole on this cause I was like I don't want Nicole to go against us because she gets pissed. I was like knock it off.

#BB22 Nicole - I talked to Dani last night before bed. Cody - She told me about it. Nicole - What did she tell you? I agreed? Cody - Yeah, she's like she's for it (getting Xmas out). I'm like Dani, Nicole is not so don't press her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 11m
Narrator: Enzo was the one that talked Cody into it. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 11m
Enzo- Cody was like "you better go for the veto". Memphis- Hear me out quick. You might need to. I have this sneaky suspicion that he might put Christmas up as the f replacement. Enzo- F yo #BB22

Memphis- If Kevin takes himself off and he puts Christmas up, that would mean me, you and Tyler are voting to keep Christmas. Enzo- Yeah. Memphis- That leaves Dani, Nicole and Kevin or David to tie it. Cody would split a tie. If David wins, I'm less concerned #BB22

Tyler- These two (Dani/Nicole) I think want to keep Kevin, if the noms stay the same. David- I know they do. I know he is BSing. Tyler- Cody? He really has said he has a preference but these two want Kevin. If you cut a deal with Cody, maybe he would vocalize that #BB22

Tyler- You either got to win the veto or make sure that Kevin doesnt. David- Yep. Tyler- You'll be alright #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Memphis told Enzo if Kevin wins and Christmas goes up, he thinks it'll be a tie (the two of them plus Tyler)..

(except Cody and Enzo have talked at length about voting her out)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
17m

good point, we are due for another costume, and they would have to disguise it or make it tempting

Luna @LunaCee73
·
17m
They could do a 'Brand New Wardrobe!!!' prize with a (sponsored) gift card and a unitard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.40pm ...
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
15m
Kevin tells the camera "they are cheating" and Skippy cuts the feed, then flips it to Cody/Nicole, so idk what that was about. Eyes#bb22