TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 26, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22
Cody - Kevin said Xmas came up to me and said she was told, or I made you a have not because someone said to make you weak or weaken you.
Xmas - Nooo. I pulled him in and said I made you a have not cause you haven't been one since week 1

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
19m
Christmas to camera- Kevin is a little snake. You could have a team, Kevin, you could have people working with you but you decide to throw your girl under the bus #BB22

Christmas- This guy (Kevin) is exhausting. I legit have done so much for him in this game. You are going to throw my name out there? I genuinely felt so bad. You are going to throw the one ally you have in this house under the bus? Cool. We'll play that game #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cody's Big Mad | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
18m
Nicole thinks she's not stressing about her wedding so much bc she knows it could be postponed.

Nicole: I wish they'd just let me know that info. Am I still getting married in 2 months or not?

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#bb22
Nicole walks in to the HOH.
Cody is continuing to retell the Kevin conversation "The world doesn't revolve around you." portion in particular.

Christmas joins the HOH and conversation about Kevin.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22
Enzo leaves HOH and goes into the HN room and Joins Kevin who is laying in bed.

Kevin - He was mad, like he got red ... It is what it is, He wants to do tit for tat, and that's fine. He said I never talked to him, but he never came to me. He have privilege and he doesn't even know he has it. Like I should understand the burden that he has to nom me

Kevin - So he said, so you won't vote for me in the jury because of this, and I said no, it's just I have the prerogative to do what I want.
Enzo - you should of said "I have the burden of picking a winner of $500,000.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
Nicole to Cody re Kevin's 'jury management' threat: "Dr Will will call it out at round table, you don't even gotta worry about it"

Dr Will's more likely to call out playing BB as a mob.. if they're lucky he'll stop there

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pouting face Cody's Big Mad | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
10m
Kevin tells Enzo about his convo w/ Cody.

Kevin: It's just crazy the privilege he has. I don't even think he knows he has privilege. He just thinks people should come to him. Like I should understand that it's my fault.
(BB almost changed the cam here)

#bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#bb22
Kevin - He's just not good at being sincere, he is so attractive that he doesn't get that you can't just crack a joke..
Enzo - He's young, what are you 40?
Kevin - 41
Enzo - I'm 42, He's young and learning,
Kevin - yeah but so is Tyler but he seems genuine this season

#BB22
Enzo- good for you, you've been on the block 5 times. Good for you.
Kevin - I've never been to Jury.
Enzo - me either, but don't picture yourself there. There is still POV

Enzo - The last time I was a have not, I won HOH, that's why I was like "Yeah sure I'll be a havenot."
STARS..

#BB22
Cams come back to HOH room - Cody talking about his noms and he is not telling either that they are the targets..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Enzo and Kevin are in the have not room. Cody, Christmas and Tyler are in the HOH room. Cody and Christmas are still talking about Cody's noms, Tyler is listening to music. Enzo and Kevin are talking about the other houseguests twisting things.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Tyler says "I won the game, I got my girl" Cody and Christmas pick on him and joke around how it's not winning the game. Cody jokingly says "I got Derrick and still lost the game"

#BB22 Tyler gets up to give Cody the headphones, Cody asks him what he's doing. Tyler responds "You need them now, after this stressful day"

#BB22 Enzo gets up and leaves Kevin in the have-not room. He heads down to the WC. Memphis, Nicole and Dani are in the kitchen.

#BB22 Nicole, Dani and Memphis are talking about production not calling people right to the DR after noms. They say that the raw emotion would be better, production calls them out and Memphis says "What do you want us to talk about then" feeds cut to stars

#BB22 Feeds come back to Enzo heading up to have not room. Cody, Christmas and Tyler leave the HOH room to head downstairs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23s
#BB22 Nicole and Christmas have gone to the key room to play backgammon. Tyler, Cody, Dani, and Memphis are hanging out around the bar in the ktichen. Cody notices how tired he looks. We get stars as they talk about him going to take a nap.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Cody, Dani, and Memphis are talking about how much they didn't realize that Da'Vonne spent so much time in the bathroom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
14m
Memphis noticed Day spent most of her time in the bathroom.

Memphis: Actually took a shit in peace. It was nice.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Memphis and Cody walk into the storage room and notice what Dani did. They notice that there are only 8 avacados. They look to see if there are more in the fridge and head back out to kitchen

#BB22 Cody and David are in the love room as Nicole and Christmas continue to play backgammon in the key room! All four cameras are on the love room.

#BB22 Cody tells David that he is allowed to feel what he wants to feel. David says "It just sucks to be nominated. I was smiling before the HOH thinking about winning."

#BB22 Cody and David are still talking in the love room. Cody says 'I am sorry, and I can't be more sincere about it. I feel very tight with you. You as a person, I love. I had to do something with the game. This sucks, I know. Now I got your back.'

#BB22 Cody and David continue to talk in the love room. Cameras 1 and 2 are back on Nicole and Christmas talking in the key room. Christmas is talking about Loyal being a good baby.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
8m
Cody's telling David about his talk with Kevin.

Cody: And I was like, "That felt like a jabBoxing glove at me personally."
And then he hit me with a second thing.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 Cody gets up and leaves the love room. We go to stars. Cams come back and are all on David meditating in the love room.

#BB22 David starts talking "I just dropped a seed that I don't know where its gonna go. I told him that he made a mistake in nominating someone for the 5th time in a row"

#BB22 Cody and Memphis are in the kitchen joking around as Cody makes a protein shake and Memphis makes some dinner.

#BB22 Memphis says "What if when we get out of here, we can go see a Rams game on a Thursday night" Cody says "What are the chances that when we get out the Rams will be playing on a Thursday night" "Slim to none" Memphis replies

#BB22 Cody and Memphis are still in the kitchen talking about the NFL. They are now talking about the NFL draft and how nice the coaches and owners houses are!

#BB22 Feeds are on stars after Memphis mentions a football personality and a touchy subject.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31s
#BB22 Feeds return to Christmas and Nicole still in the key room, Memphis, Cody, and Tyler in the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 At the kitchen table, Memphis tells Cody, Ty and Xmas that he feels like there's going to be another earthquake before the season is over. He then asks "Does anybody think Day killed Ian yet?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 David and Kevin have settled into the Love Room for a chat. David says this is the time of the season people start spending time to themselves. Kevin says in my season people started bonding

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
David pitched a deal to Kevin, who agreed: if either comes down with veto, they won't vote out the other one

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 David feels like they tried to pin the vote on me so we would vote each other out if we're OTB again

BB22 Cody & Dani in HOH. Cody is rehashing his convo with Kevin earlier when Kev told him Day thought Cody wanted her out

#BB22 Cody tells Dani Kevin said Day said she would target Cody if she won HOH (and what were the odds she could win... therefore, not a threat)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Dani to Cody: "you're not listening to me, you're just talking to hear your own voice"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
6m
Love them or not, truth is Day, Bay, Kaysar, Kevin & David were never given the same chance as the organized pre season <77>, just like Kemi & Ovi last season. #Facts #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cody’s Empty Threats
@khalisha_t
·
4m
Kevin tells David about Day telling him about her alliances.

Now he understands why Day wanted to fact check with Cody bc she felt betrayed. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
The cameras are showing the guests sleeping. Cody in the HOH room, and Enzo/Kevin in the HN room. You can hear some occasional background noise in the HOH room (sounds like a clap).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1309874405200322560

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha, I think this is incorrect.... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
10h
#BB22 Cody wants to pick Memphis to play veto because he won't be swayed by prizes from home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
·
10h
But Enzo knows Cody wants to keep Nicole around. Enzo has told Tyler that he wants to take all of Cody’s plus ones out so he’s loyal to them(him) #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 10h
#BB22 Enzo thinks if he has the chance - he would put up Dani and a pawn, then BD Nic, because she's a champ. Cody says he gets it, but reminds Enzo Nic wouldn't put him up. Cody says Memphis, Tyler and Nic would not be coming after them so they should keep them off the block.