TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 24, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unamused face| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
54m
Day tells Xmas there are things that need to happen in the house & they need to happen quick, otherwise they might as well go to the jury house & write names on the check. She doesn't want to do that.

Day: David is in here too & he's fighting like hell.

Day says she's so proud of David. She believes David's there for the same reason she is.

Day: To be completely honest w/ you Christmas, people need this.

Xmas: I get it for as much as I'm capable of.

Day: We just need some type of victory right now.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
55m
#BB22 Feeds have cut to stars. Before stars, Christmas had said to Day 'This conversation took a turn that I wasn't expecting and I like it.'

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
59m
Da'Vonne told Christmas it isn't about her, it's that no Black people have sat in the F2 chairs since BB3 Danielle, and she's fought her ego & pride this season to tell herself "shut up, there's work to be done" .. Christmas is responding "mm-hmm"

she told Christmas she has three votes and would like to get a fourth, and said there's time "we got a couple hours", and she understands if her being there "contradicts" Christmas's plans in the game - Christmas "well this took a different turn and I love it"

well I'm glad we got at least that much between the starfishies Woozy face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
55m
#BB22 Feeds partially come back, Cams 3 and 4 are still on stars. 1 & 2 are on Christmas and Day still talking in the key room Day says "I am not on E, I am ready to keep going, I have a lot of gas left in my tank. I feel great with the people I am in alliance with'

#BB22 Christmas and Day continue. Christmas says "Have you spoken to the other 3?" Day responds "2, I have 1 left to tackle and I don't think he is gonna be hard"

#BB22 Day to Christmas 'Just throughout the day, think about it. Give me a wink if we are good or a (does a motion that was unidentifiable) if we are not.'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22 Christmas and Day are talking about their personalities in and out of the house. Christmas says that outside of the house she has more feminine energy and in the house is more masculine.

#BB22 Christmas and Day are talking about how Nicole A ended up going out. Day 'She basically got hit by a bus in the middle of the street.' They both said 'She was sandwiched'

#BB22 The conversation between Day and Christmas concludes with a hug. Cameras follow Day through the house into the kitchen and to the love room. Day goes in the love room and cameras are now on Cody and Tyler in bathroom as Cody hops in the shower.

#BB22 Cameras switch to Kevin and Christmas in the comic room. Christmas is trying to figure out what to wear tonight and Kevin is still packing.

BB22 Kevin and Christmas are both now in the bathroom. Cody is still in the shower. Cameras 3 and 4 are still on stars.

#BB22 When we come back from STARS we have David and Christmas talking in the Key Room. Christmas says that Nicole is always running around crying but she's not an emotional player, she's a gamer.

#BB22 David tells Christmas Day has been playing "into their hands which helps their game." Christmas says she's glad they talked, she now feels more confident in her original decision. David says he sees a push in the house right now. Christmas says she's not saying anything

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22 Christmas says that she's already had her talks with Kevin and Day, she's already done her work. She will confirm the vote just before it happens. They end their convo and leave the room. We see Day and David go back into the Key Room and then STARS!!

#BB22 We come back from STARS to David and Cody in the BR, Cody shaving.

Day and Kevin in the Comic Room. Kevin asks her if she's getting confirmations and she says yes. Kevin wonders who is giving double confirmations.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Kevin asked Da'Vonne if she's getting confirmations - she said "yes - but it doesn't matter because it's not gonna happen"- he said he' curious to know who's confirming to both of them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
28m
And Christmas was driving... at least Day told her to look both ways before crossing. #bb22

@Strongislandni2
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 Christmas and Day are talking about how Nicole A ended up going out. Day 'She basically got hit by a bus in the middle of the street.' They both said 'She was sandwiched'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
Nicole and Christmas are griping about Dani

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
52m
#BB22 Day tells Kevin that Dani is scared because when they were playing charades last night and Christmas was playing out the word enemy she pointed to Dani and Memphis and Dani was shocked. Kevin says that Cody told him that Nicole would vote for him but he has to talk to her.

@girlsmeg
·
52m
Kevin: I wonder if Memphis & Dani are working together.

Day: Why you say that? Eyes

Kevin saw Dani go up to HOH in the early morning.

Day doesn't think Dani is bc she's scared shitless. Also, during charades, Xmas pointed at Dani & Memphis for 'enemy'.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
52m
Day tells Kevin that even if she had Dani, Nicole & Xmas' vote, David's not budging.

Day: I don't have a 4th.
Kevin: He promised me his vote too.

#bb22
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22 Day says that she can't get 4 votes because David isn't budging. She thinks Nicole will vote for her to stay. Day and Kevin leave the Key Room and Cams switch to the Love Lounge with Nicole and Christmas talking.

#BB22 Nicole and Christmas are talking about Dani. Christmas says she doesn't think Dani would put her up and Nicole says she doesn't know about that. They both agree that Dani has been throwing them under the bus all week to try and protect herself.

SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
50m
Xmas: Obviously she's (Dani) not gonna take the shot at me herself.

Nicole: I don't know about that. She's very adamant on it.

Xmas: She's been adamant on me at least the last week.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Da'Vonne- If you want to confirm with other people, I'm pretty sure you know who at least two of the three are, go ahead. Christmas- I appreciate that permission. I wasnt going to but that does help. Da'Vonne- The last person, I want to keep that person anonymous #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
49m
#BB22 Kevin and David are now talking in the Key Room. David tells him that Day is pulling a Janelle because she is saying that she already has 3 votes so that people will be her 4th but she doesn't have 3 votes. David doesn't trust her for doing things like this.

#BB22 Nicole and David are in the Key Room talking. David is talking about loving to talk to people about when they win things. He talked to Ian on the hammock about his win and he could see him physically being excited.

#BB22 David tells Nicole it's interesting that people play for jury when he plays to not go on the block each week. He wonders if people's egos will allow them to vote for him if he's in the final 2 chairs since he didn't her as far as anyone else on his previous season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
40m
Nicole tells Xmas every time she talks to David about putting her up, he changes the topic. She thinks Kevin would put her up too.

Xmas & Nicole are both gunning for HOH.

Nicole: He talks so weird. "Would anyone even vote for a rookie like me? Everyone's ego's so big."

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39m
#BB22 Nicole tells Christmas that David is definitely putting her up. Christmas "he actually said that? That's balls". Nicole says that he never actually said it but when she asked twice he changed the subject twice. Nicole says that David and Kevin are definitely putting her up

#BB22 Christmas gets called out by BB for not having her mic so she leaves to get it "take a day off BB" she says as she leaves. Nicole whispers to herself "I hope she uses that damn power" talking about Dani.

#BB22 Nicole pulls off her face mask and starts another face treatment for under her eyes. She leaves the Key Room and heads to the BR with some of the other HG's getting ready for the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22 We go to STARS for a bit but come back to the HG's getting ready in the BR again. Christmas is doing her make-up, Day is still working on her hair and Kevin is sitting on the couch watching the girls get ready

Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
23m
The right here explains NicoleA situation perfectly & why its frustrating when people say “she ruined Jaysars game”.

Jaysar were a target day 1 & in the words of Day/Xmas “anybody they touched went home”.

Im not blaming them at all, just saying she didn’t ruin their game #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
36m
Nicole sabotaging Da'Vonne one last time #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1m
Welcome back, Dr Will, as the "MEGA! Twist" for "Neighbor Week" on #BB22. Catch up on what we know so far:

https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/1309303115317944320

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Julie asks Kevin to make his speech quick. Kevin goes on too talk about diversity and thanks houseguests.

Kevin's speech to the HG's includes diversity and ensuring that companies are held accountable for their inclusion/diversity of employees. Also that playing with Day made his dream come true.

https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1309304455171579905

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who's the bunny @whosthebunnynow
·
8m
I mean, Will was right. How could they possibly have an All Star season without including him? Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
11m
1/2 of chilltown ended up a stalker criminal.
The other 1/2 is still respected as a legend. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13
·
22s
Nicole losing a jury vote, a wedding guest & a wedding gift... #Bb22

https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1309324122787213313

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 No feeds yet. HOH might have gone late or they're just torturing us..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
2m
When even the west coast episode is well since done and there's still no Feeds for #BB22 but you just want to know who won HOH and how big a disappointment this week is going to be...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
44s
Alrighty folks - we are 35 minutes past when we thought the feeds might return. Maybe they will be back tonight or Maybe @CBSBigBrother
will keep us in the dark until @DrWillKirby
has 'moved out' of the #BB22 House. Hard telling. But I'm out for the night!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Us Weekly
@usweekly
·
58m
Big Brother legend
@DrWillKirby
talks to Us Weekly about his surprise appearance on tonight's #BB22 and breaks down the twist. Also, why isn't he playing?!

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brother-legend-dr-will-kirby-talks-all-stars-neighbor-twist/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
1m
Feeds are back. (Duration: 6 hours, 50 minutes) Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
feeds are back - Cody's got the key