TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 24, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
42m
Enzo is finally dropping the info that Day wanted Enzo to put David up the week he was HOH and he turned her down. He's been waiting so long to tell David this. #BB22

Dani is telling Memphis about her power. She says she's willing to use it on him today. #BB22

David said to Enzo that it took a wall yeller for Day to apologize to him. #BB22

Feeds are cutting all over the place, but my guess is that Cody was just pushing for Dani to use her power on Memphis to increase their odds of winning this week. She doesn't want to because Day might have told Kevin about her power & it will expose her to use it on Memphis #BB22

Trying to listen to this Dani & Memphis conversation about whether she should use the power is like trying to have a conversation on the side of a highway. We're just catching snippets of it here & there. #BB22

Sounds like Dani will be using her power on Memphis? No confirmation, but he promised to have her back at the tail end of the conversation.

This is the right move, though from what I saw of the conversation, she probably could have handled it a little better. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Kevin says he went to the casting for survivor and was told he wouldnt make it and that he wouldnt survive. Enzo makes a comment about "there be a lot of henry's out there chilling" talking about pooping in the sand and woods #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahahaha .... SparklesETHANSparkles
@EDog716
·
16h
“BREAKING NEWS: Zingbot found dead after being hit by an unknown vehicle” #BB22

https://twitter.com/EDog716/status/1308932003123920897

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
The guys are talking about the double and when it will be and trying to figure out the days. They are talking about the puzzle HOH and how Ian knew it was going to be the HOH comp. #bb22

David says 4 weeks from now should be finale. They guys keep talking about another safety event or a new room. #bb22

Kevin talking about the puzzle pieces and David says Ovi and spells it out as OVE pauses and then says OVI. #bb22 Stars are back

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🅱🅱 🅿🅸🆂🆂🅴🅳
@BB_Pissed
·
2h
#BB22

Da'Vonne asks David if he'd be willing to stick his neck out and be the 4th vote to keep her if she can secure 3 votes. His extended silence before answering her is excruciating!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Day is in the bathroom doing her hair. Kevin and David are talking at the bar in the kitchen. Memphis is making some food!

The houseguests are getting up for the day. Some of them are in the kitchen eating breakfast and Da'Vonne is getting ready in the bathroom. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Memphis is upstairs in the HOH Room drinking his coffee while listening to music. #BB22

Kevin is in the Love Room talking to the camera. He is saying that the people who are playing this game this year is so deceptive. #BB22

Camera changes to David and Enzo in the kitchen talking. Enzo is telling David that he has to win this HOH. #BB22

Dani and Cody are talking in the storage room. Dani is telling Cody that she is sad that Da'Vonne is leaving. #BB22

David and Enzo are talking in the kitchen. David is telling Enzo that Da'Vonne can get Dani and Nicole to vote for her to stay. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Enzo is finally dropping the info that Day wanted Enzo to put David up the week he was HOH and he turned her down. He's been waiting so long to tell David this. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
1h
Dani tells Cody that Day knows Nicole is lying to her... #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
Feeds come back from stars. Dani and Memphis are in the HOH Room talking. Dani tells Memphis about her power and that she wants to use if on him tonight for the HOH Competition. #BB22

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
56m
David said to Enzo that it took a wall yeller for Day to apologize to him. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
· 55m
Yup... this explains / confirms Tuesday night..... #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 58m
David to Enzo- You (Da'Vonne) getting tricked by Nicole and Dani. Why you letting them trick you? How you fall for that? Think I'm working against you the entire season. It took for somebody to yell outside for her to be like "I'm sorry" (feeds cut) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45m
#BB22 Feeds come back to Dani leaving the HOH and asking Memphis if she's safe from the block this week. He tells her he has her back - and that they've talked it out. When Dani leaves HOH she whispers into her mic for production to call her into DR (presumably to use her power).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46m
#BB22 David and Cody are in the kitchen - Cody is telling David that he's heard people talking, and tells him to be careful who he's talking to. Cody reminds David to take everything at face value because they're playing a game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Updates
@BB_Updaters
·
9h
Nicole to Dani - I'm fine being called out, I'm fine with being blamed...I just can't see him (Kevin) not putting me up, the person who betrayed his best friend. Somebody yelled because..FEEDS CUT

Seems like the wall yeller did reveal that Nicole betrayed Day.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB22 Current Feeds..

Getting ready for HOH lockdown - Kevin mentions that someone talking sounds like Jordan. *stars* Feeds come back to more food making.

#BB22 Enzo is in HOH getting his spot before lockdown. Memphis thinks tonight's comp will be slip and slide. Enzo tells Memphis that he confirmed to Kevin that he's voting for him to stay. They point out that Dani and Day were up til 4 am talking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unamused face| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
26m
1:33AM Cams 3/4
Dani & Nicole.
Dani debates using her power.

(Part 1/3)

Nicole to Dani: I got the raw end of the deal...someone...

Feed cuts #bb22

Dani & Nicole

(Part 2/3)

Nicole: I'm fine taking the fall. And I'm fine getting called out. But you have the ability to make my odds slimmer.

Dani: I know. But I don't want both of us on the block together. #bb22

Dani & Nicole

(Part 3/3)

Nicole to Dani: I just think somebody yelled because they know...

Feed cuts & returns & then cuts again. When it returns their convo is over.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB22 Current feeds... No game talk. Christmas calls Cody, Enzo and David the three stooges and says they're entertaining to watch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 33m
Kevin and Cody just said they heard someone who sounds like Jordan outside in the BY.

Jordan BB11 is in L.A according to her Instagram stories.

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
14m
David to Enzo: You're getting tricked by Nicole & Dani. How you fall for that? Think I'm working against you the entire season. It took somebody to yell outside for her (Day) to be like, "I'm sorry." Eyes

feed cuts

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22
@Feeds_Bot
·
35m
Feeds are back. (Duration: 1 hour, 22 minutes) Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
37m
Da’Vonne is packing. Tired faceLoudly crying faceLoudly crying face #BB22 Broken heart

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
#BB22 Day and Kevin are packing in the comic room. Cody was in the bathroom and has made his way to the key room with Memphis

#BB22 Houseguests seem to be cleaning today. Kevin grabbed the vacuum. Memphis is folding clothes. Nicole seems to be getting ready for the live show.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
David- She (Da'Vonne) can get Dani and Nicole to vote for her to stay. Enzo- You have got to watch for this one (Dani). She is all over #BB22

David- She (Da'Vonne) was like "if I can get three, will you vote for me to stay?". Enzo- She aint getting. That's why she hasnt asked me, cause she knows. That's why I told Kevin, so hopefully Kevin tells her #BB22

David to Enzo- On Sunday I was talking to her (Da'Vonne) and said "if you can trust me, I can get you to stay". At the veto meeting...you just blew your own game up #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB22 Cody, Nicole F and Kevin are in the bathroom. Cody is shaving. It appears that Nicole is applying a mask and Kevin was just washing his hands. Day is still packing, she put a bible in her backpack and headed to the bathroom.

#BB22 Tyler, Christmas, Nicole and Memphis are in the kitchen. Tyler is making a sandwich, Memphis is making food on the stove, and Christmas is just drinking coffee watching Tyler make his sandwich.

#BB22 Christmas and Nicole are now in the love room. They are drinking their coffee and chatting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
56m
Nicole told Christmas something about Da'Vonne, with the required "please don't say anything" - Christmas said "Jesus Christ no wonder she's side-eyeing with me this morning" and "my God she's a f --"

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
56m
#BB22 Cody heads to the key room and whispers to the cameras 'Of course Christmas is in there' referring to the love room with Nicole. He leaves the key room and heads to talk to Nicole passing Christmas on the way.

#BB22 Nicole tells Cody that Dani was freaking out last night. Cody agrees. They begin talking about what had gone down in the conversations with her. Cody says that Dani said Kevin is planning to backdoor Enzo if he wins HOH.

#BB22 Cody and Nicole in their continued to discussions about their conversations with Dani. Cody said 'She stormed out of the storage room with me and said she was playing this game for everyone else.' We have stars now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unamused face| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
59m
Cam changes to Xmas & Nicole mid-convo.

Xmas: I'm not gonna say anything.
Nicole: She'll get real mad. Did Day say anything?

feed cuts #bb22

Nicole & Cody.

Nicole: Did she (Dani) use it?
Cody: I don't know.
Nicole: I gave her the hardest time in the storage room.
Cody: She filled me in. You were like, "If it was your name..."

feed cuts

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53m
#BB22 Feeds return to Christmas and Day in the key room having a conversation about Da'Vonne and why she's in the house. She says 'I am here to make a difference'

#BB22 Day to Christmas "You are not someone in this game that I would shoot at. I wouldn't do that, that'd be bad for my game. There's only 4 of us."

#BB22 Day to Christmas 'I am not here to win this game, I am here for a purpose. With everything going on in the world, this is what we need. I am fighting. They said if I can get a 4th, I am good.'