TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 21, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Xmas thinks Kevin, Day, Nicole and Dani have all caught the stink. Xmas thinks David is going to. make it to final 8 because the four are fing up.

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
17m
Day: Don't send Xmas to the thing (jury) with me. Make sure her ass comes later. I can't. You (Kevin) need to win HOH. You need to protect her (Dani) & her (Nicole).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
7m
Day tells Kevin & Dani she's gonna download a lot of shit to them if she gets wind she's going.

Day: It's gonna be shit that you probably already know, but even still if I can help in any way I don't want to leave here leaving any questions that could help you all.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
Da'Vonne asked Nicole to clarify her vote..
Nicole: "I did what I told you"
Da'Vonne: "you voted to keep Ian?"
Nicole: "yeah"

Da'Vonne said beyond the game, she needs to know so she doesn't look like shit for bashing David if she's wrong - Nicole said "I definitely kept Ian"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Feeds are back - Day is packing and Dani/Nic are talking about something not being fair or right - it sounds like they're talking about a buy back. Nic says she won't be able to get home fast enough when this is over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Nicole to Dani, about coming clean about her vote: "now nobody will see it as game"

accurate

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
6m
Nicole: Alls I was trying to do was cover my vote.

Dani: It was a great game move that we did, but then it turned into something else.

Nicole: And now nobody will see it as a game move. Nobody in the entire world.

Dani: I don't think that's true at all.

Nicole wonders why they didn't think about this. It didn't come to her mind.

Dani says the one good point Cody made is Day tried to get David evicted twice.

Nicole didn't think there was anything left to break.

Nicole: I thought it was already broke.

(Wasn't a game move because you only did what Cody told you to do, IMO).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Nic says that all she was trying to do with last weeks vote was to make a game move - and now it doesn't look that way. They say they're only goal this week is to make sure Day doesn't call David out on the Ian vote on her way out.

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
6m
Nicole says they have to make sure Day doesn't call David out on Thursday. Dani says that's their goal.

Nicole says at that point she'll stand up & say it was her.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
Replying to
@BB22LiveFeeds
#BB22 Dani tells Nic that Day knows she's leaving and plans on destroying everyone's games but Nic,Dani and Kevin. This makes Nic feel even worse. Dani reminds her that they tried their butt off to protect Day this season - Dani never wanted her gone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Dani says David has been adamant about his vote & Day doesn't want to look stupid.

Nicole doesn't think Day will look stupid.

Nicole: TBH, she did make me feel like they weren't close at all. Eyes

Dani: So say that in your GBM. I'll say my piece in my GBM.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1m
Dani tells Nicole she has a feeling Day's going to start dragging people & try to blow up a lot of people's games. Day doesn't care anymore & she's accepted she's leaving. The only people she said she cares about are them & Kevin.

Nicole: Great.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
Memphis telling Christmas that Dani and Nicole F are freaking out right now. Christmas responded back with, they should be. Da'Vonne outed them hardcore. #BB22

Christmas is telling Memphis that Kevin has to go next. Memphis responds with that it might not be that easy. #BB22

Christmas saids that we keep David after Kevin. After Kevin we get rid of Dani. #BB22 x

Christmas and Memphis are talking about if David gets HOH, what do we want him to do. Memphis saids he puts up Kevin and Dani or Kevin and Nicole F. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Call me handDavid's Pinky Swear| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
32m
Memphis: First of all, Dani is like freaking out.

Xmas: She should be.

Memphis: And Nicole also.

Xmas: She also should be. Day outed them hardcore.

Xmas knows Kevin has to go next, but she thinks they should keep David after Kevin.
Xmas thinks they should get rid of Dani after Kevin. EyeEye

Memphis wonders who'd be next to Dani on the block.

Xmas says Nicole or David. She proposes offering David final 8. They could use him as a vote or to nom who they want.
Memphis doesn't feel comfortable telling David names of people to target. Xmas thinks there's a way for her to get him to put one & one together easily.

Xmas: He's probably needing a home.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
30m
Christmas- He (David) is probably needing a home. Memphis- He actually started the conversation with me. He is like "I appreciate what you did this week. If I win HoH, everything is good". Me and him are in a good place #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
Memphis is telling Christmas that we need to keep Enzo off the block. Cody is friendly so try to keep him around. #BB22 x

Memphis is telling Christmas to feed David the Dani, Da'Vonne, Nicole thing. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
28m
Christmas- After the speech, I was like "welcome to your first call out". Memphis- Did he (David) take it like that? Christmas- Oh yeah. He was like "you know who I want to send home now". Memphis- She literally buried herself. That was crazy to me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
#BB22

Christmas says David need to think about who Day called out. She called out Christmas, Cody, Memphis and you.
David says she didn't call out ......
Christmas says it doesn't matter who she didn't call out. I need to have my head clear going into a double.

Christmas asks David who he would put up in the double. Reminding him she has never asked this question to him.
David takes a minute and is stalling--soon replies that Dani took a shot at me and her plan got messed up.
Christmas points out the plan Memphis had this week

Christmas is saying this was a very revealing week for Dani, Day, and Nicole. so I am taking a leap of faith
She makes him Pinky swear. - making him put crossfit on there....
Dani will go after the top of Day's list (?), Nicole is going to go after the top of

Feeds cut

Christmas says to David that he is safe with her. David agrees. Christmas asks that they just get to the top eight and continue to protect each other. They agree.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22

Christmas say that she is willing in her GB message to Day tell her that David was set up.
David asks really?
Christmas replies yes it will get you a proper jury vote and expose the person who set you up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
6m
If David's game isn't already messed up he just got a "lesson" from Christmas. I'd rather be taught by Raven.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
Replying to
@hamsterwatch
David: "let's ride, let's do it" and "let's talk about getting to 5th because that's when the money increases"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 No talking going on on camera, Dani is chopping vegatables and Christmas and Nicole are continuing to play backgammon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Kevin asks Dani what her experiences were on her other seasons. Dani responds with 'It's hard to remember they were so long ago. After Dom left it was hard. Rachel made my life a living hell. Here I am back like an id**t.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Kevin: "I feel like tomorrow will be a better day"
Da'Vonne: "this house is Groundhog's Day, everything that happened today is gonna happen tomorrow, it's gonna keep happening until Thursday"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB22 Dani tells Nicole that Xmas commented on Day being so close to Dani and "touching her" outside. Dani says she thinks Day is trying to set Dani up because she is only like that with Bay and Kevin. Nicole asks how is that a set up? Dani says she doesn't know & Xmas is weird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Call me handDavid's Pinky Swear| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
9m
Dani thinks Day should be easier on David.

Dani: We don't know what's going on in.. As annoying as he is, he seems like a genuinely nice guy.
Day didn't understand why David confided in Bay, but not her. Bay told her that the way David grew up made him intimidated by strong women.

Dani wonders if Day is like his mom. Day thought about that too.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Day didn't understand why David confided in Bay, but not her. Bay told her that the way David grew up made him intimidated by strong women.

Dani wonders if Day is like his mom. Day thought about that too.

#BB22 Kevin- Day has Dani and Nicole. I'm going to be talking to Christmas to see what she wants to do.

BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
·
11m
Enzo: Day knows she’s leaving. Tyler: And who do you think told her? Dani! Enzo: Because Dani wants the jury vote! You’re not making it that far! You’re not! *kevin walks in* #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Cody to David, Tyler, Enzo- It's four votes to keep somebody. Who are we keeping?

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Kevin told the Triple Thr3at guys he doesn't want to campaign against Da'Vonne but would like to talk to each of them individually tomorrow, to campaign..

apparently he made Cody realize 4 votes are needed this week, so that was helpful