TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 21, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
21m
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1308064460200980480

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·4h
Day’s plan for Tyler. Flushed face Look, everything is fair in Big Brother. I like psychological warfare (it’s usually not this gross tho) and think it’s powerful in the game. I won’t be a hypocrite, but I will say... Jesus Christ. Woman facepalming

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 11h
Da'Vonne- What could I say? Unless I get really dirty and that's nasty. "He is telling everybody you are responsible for Bayleigh's mental anxiety". That's true though. He triggered it. Dani- Oh no. How can we put that nicely? Da'Vonne- Right #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·
4h
To be fair, Dani is the biggest snake in the house! She tried imploding The Committee and is working side deals. Christmas isn’t wrong about Dani. Snake

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 12h
Enzo- Christmas is f crazy. She game talks with everyone any second she gets. She is out of her f mind. Cody- She really doesnt trust Dani at all. Enzo- She has been throwing her name under the bus a lot #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms Tooms_BB
·
20h
Three of the absolute worst seasons of Big Brother are in the last four years. #bb22

maggie #bb22 @britnyehaynes
·
22h
In a way keesha did make the best move this season. she took her check and ran. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
16m
#bb22in280
Memphis HoH
Da’Vonne & Kevin nomd
Tyler won PoV Sat.
PoV meeting Today
PoV won't be used.
Cody & Christmas Have Nots
Day target now
Memphis had wanted to BD David but is now not happy that Dani seems to want to save Da'Vonne
Lots of cracks in Committee Alliance
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Feeds go to STARS. Most-likely a 9:30am BBT wake-up call.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.50am ...
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Dani thinks Cody wears the pants in his relationship bc he's so bossy.

Tyler thinks Dani wears the pants in her relationship.

Dani says absolutely.

Tyler thinks Dani's bossier than Cody.

Nicole thinks Angela wears the pants.

Tyler: Hell yeah. Of course she does.
Nicole thought Tyler was more timid & shy in person than on tv.

Tyler: You realize I don't go about life like I just won a veto. Eyes

Nicole tries to wear the pants, but it doesn't work.

Nicole: We each have one leg in the pant. I'd say his leg is taking up more space.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 David says he doesn't know if he would ever date another HG's. David says anything possible.

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
David doesn't know if he'd date a houseguest. Nicole thinks it'll happen organically if it does. Tyler thinks they all just understand each other.

Nicole: I just wanted a normal country boy. No drama or tv stuff & that didn't happen.
Nicole thinks she got so lucky with Victor. It happened organically a year later. She was laying in bed last night thinking she's the luckiest frikkin person.
#bb22

David met a woman who played on Survivor. Nicole says she heard this story. Tyler asks who. David doesn't want to say & the cam changes.
Cam returns. Tyler asks David what does she look like.

Tyler: She's Puerto Rican. She's got dark..

feed cuts
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
adoptable anipals 12.05pm for veto meeting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, 8.16 pm yesterday .... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
17h
Da'Vonne- I think she (Christmas) is upset because of the have-not situation. Nicole- I think she wont hold on to that if you just give her a little more attention or something. Da'Vonne- You want me to rock her on my lap? What do you want me to do? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.45am today...
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Nicole sometimes has dreams where Victor does something mean to her & she's then standoffish to him for a whole day. She admits it's not a good quality & she's working on it.

Nicole: It feels so real. I'll wake up crying.
Dani: You wake up crying?
Dani: A whole day? I'd literally leave.

Tyler: Vic, you got some patience.

Cody: He without a doubt has patience.

Tyler: He's probably apologizing all day.

Cody: And he's apologizing bc he f'ing adores her.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
-feeds are back
-Tyler did not use his veto
-Christmas did not use her Blocker, and it's now expired
-Da'Vonne and Kevin remain on the block

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
49m
#BB22 Cody to Kevin don't beat yourself up I didn't win a lot of comps at first

#BB22 Tyler to Dani now my conscience is clean.

#BB22 Kevin, David and Memphis are talking about Skeet shooting.

#BB22 David is talking about a Chinese place that delivers until 4am.

#BB22 Cody, Enzo, and Memphis are now playing pool.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Noah
@NoahArbz
·
43m
[About Memphis’s outfit]

Tyler: “Welcome to Gilligan’s Island!”

Nicole: “It looks like he lives in Ubly”

Tyler: “It looks like he has a Salt Life sticker on his truck”

Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
39m
Kevin about he & Day: "I think we're both giving zero f anymore"

he speaks for many of us.. maybe most

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
39m
Tyler: She's trying to say I had this plan all along. She said so much there, I trailed off. That's what happens when you try & be nice to somebody & tell them what you're gonna do.

Dani: Yep. You should know better.

Tyler: Yeah. Whatever. My conscience is clean.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
37m
#BB22 Kevin to David she's been sitting on this for awhile, she's been trying to find away out. than Stars.

#BB22 David tell Kevin that she thinks i've been trying to get her out of her house. The most telling is a blindside.

LMAO.... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
33m
David: "I think the most telling thing about a blindside is you don't see it coming"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
33m
David thinks it was a bad move for Day to do a call out before the veto ceremony.

David: I don't get the strategy behind that.
Kevin: I think we're both giving zero f anyway. #bb22

Day: I know Cody cryin'.

Kevin: Did you point him out?

Day: No. I didn't point nobody out. I pointed at Memphis. I pointed at David. And I pointed at Tyler.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB22 David says the nice thing is if you show the house your targets, then you still have those 4 votes you need to stay.

#BB22 Kevin says to David i don't know anymore if I don't leave this week i'll probably follow her (Day) behind.

#BB22 Kevin thinks they should have a rock paper scissors bracket and loser has to do the dishes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
32m
#FAQ updated infotweet
-Dani has 1 more chance to use Replay, Thursday 9/24 HOH
-Julie said 'Neighbor' will be Thurs 9/24 show, so likely live/not on feeds before that
-Thurs 10/1 show is two hours/double
-noms show moves from Sundays to Mondays starting 10/5 8pm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 Day says her meter is running low, Kevin agrees.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
31m
David: She (Day) only pointed out 3 people. I think.

Kevin: Memphis for sure. I don't know who the other person was. I didn't realize it was you. It was you you said.

David: And somebody else.
David thinks the beautiful thing about what Day did is she showed the house who her targets are & 4 people weren't her targets. She needs 4 people to stay.

Kevin: Ahhhhh.

Kevin: I don't give a shit anymore, David. One of us is going home this week & I'll probably follow her next week if it's not me.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
30m
#BB22 Day says she's losing herself being in this house. Day says during her first 2 seasons so many people reached out to her.

#BB22 Day says she isn't just going to roll over and die but she says she also isn't going to roll over and kiss a..

#BB22 Dani to Kevin it broke my heart hearing you say you're aren't a good representation. You're being to hard on yourself.

#BB22 Dani and Kevin are talking about how Kayce doesn't get all the respect she deserves.

#BB22 David says he needs someone to have a big blow up and argument where he can just watch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
26m
Day's meter is low. She's not going to campaign & do all of that stuff. She says Janelle & Kaysar campaigned their asses off & they still left. She's not kissing ass.

Kevin says they've already made up their minds.

Day's over it. She feels she's losing herself being in the house. When she did her first 2 seasons, people reached out & told her she encouraged them to stand up & find their voice/inner strength.

Day feels she hasn't been the same person this season. She feels she's had to be overly friendly & close her mouth when disrespected. It's draining her.

Day feels she's going against everything she's taught young men & women to do.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
24m
Da'Vonne: "on my previous seasons people fell in love with me because of how real and how raw I was, and because I was unapologetically Da'Vonne"
Da'Vonne: "they shitted on Ian for playing the game, I watched them do that - they're not gonna do that to me, f them"

.. she's saying this to Dani Grimacing face

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB22 Day says she feels like she had to play dumb this season. She's just tired.

#BB22 Day to Dani and Kevin, I am insulted by this plan by Memphis.
#BB22 Day says she isn't campaigning because she doesn't want them to make fun of her like they did all the other who have left.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
19m
Da'Vonne- If/when I'm out, you (Kevin) are probably going in the double, and I think you (Dani) are right behind. I think David has surpassed you on the scale, so you got some heavy work to do, Dani #BB22

Kevin- I'm going first. Da'Vonne- No. You need to win HoH and you need to protect her (Dani) and her (Nicole) #BB22