TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 21 - Sept 30: Archive through September 21, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Da'Vonne- You said if we going to leave, let's leave with a bang. This is the moment to do it. This season has been shit. Kevin- I really do think the weakness is me doing it. Be objective for a second. I'm being serious #BB22

Da'Vonne- I think you would be the right person to do it because he (David) would confide in you faster than he would confide in me. Everyone seems to think you are close, right? Kevin- True #BB22

Da'Vonne to Kevin- If they fight hard enough with each other, Tyler will use the veto to get him (David) on the block for running his mouth #BB22

#BB22
Kev - Lets let this marinate like chicken... we need to make this recipe work

Derelict house buildingNicole's Shouse | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
4h
Kevin & Day are plotting.

Day: They will start telling on themselves. It's time! This is the moment to do it! This season has been shit!

Kevin: Let's let this marinate like chicken. Marinate over what would make it work. We need to make this recipe right.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
3h
This is the dumbest take of all time. Anyone blabbing this bullshit has no clue what they are talking about.
Janelle & Kaysar were the first targets of the pregame alliance a month or more before the season even started.
Dani & Nicole said Janelle's name 5k times the first week
Quote Tweet

Jaysar’s Household
@JaysarsAFP
· 5h
Replying to @EvelDick
I can’t stand these idiots saying Janelle and Kaysar made themselves targets by playing in the safety comp. Cody was literally planning to put them both on the block and was clearly pissed when they were both safe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22
Day and Kev move into the key room.
Day - talking to David this morning he told you, he confessed.
Kev - the plan in motion - plan to frame day and I in revealing our cards with Tyler. I found about it, but I backed out last minute and when I spoke to Day, she backed out.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Da'Vonne to Kevin- You can say he (David) even told us when he went in there to cast his vote, he said "for Bayleigh, I vote to evict Tyler" #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22
Day - That David confirmed that he voted Ty out. Say david laughed and said "I voted him out."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Kevin- But what was the plan told by the alliance majority? Da'Vonne- To set us up, to make our votes stand out. He was supposed to jump ship but he never did because he was more determined to make Dani get blood on her hands #BB22

#BB22
Day - start off with the plan last week, that will show that second vote could have been anyone.
Kevi - what was the plan that David told us about last week.

Kevin- What was the plan that David told us the secret about? Da'Vonne- That he wanted the vote to be split. That would 1) get blood on Dani's hands and 2) get Tyler out of the house #BB22

Da'Vonne- Then he (David) was mad at one of us. Kevin- He got mad at Da'Vonne cause eh thought Da'Vonne backed out. We both backed out. We were like "where did these three votes come from?". This is where it gets wonky. Da'Vonne- Let them worry about that #BB22

Kevin- He (David) was mad over what happened to Bayleigh. Da'Vonne- Because him and Swaggy are friends on the outside. Kevin- But he decided to last minute back out. He was shook cause he thought it was going to be split #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.22 ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
1h
Kevin- She (Da'Vonne) has been telling me she feels like she is going home. Memphis- If she feels it, she knows it. I dont think you have anything to worry about. This wasnt the plan FYI. I'm pissed at Tyler. At the same time, I'm a game player. I lost #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#bb22 Kevin and Day in the camera room

Kevin tells Day he feels like he needs to update her. The Day goes into the retelling of her conversation with David from earlier

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kevin- Something in my spirit says I think you are staying. Da'Vonne- That's not the point. The point we are trying to figure out how both of us are staying #BB22

Kevin- The more I think about it... Da'Vonne- Why not? Kevin, f him. You dont want to do it cause you want to protect David? Kevin- No. Da'Vonne- Are you just scared? Kevin- No. I'm thinking like...I dont know #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
54m
#bb22

Kevin says the more he thinks about it the more he is worried about their plan. Day ask if it is because of David or is he just scared. He says he doesn't know he needs to just think. When he did it on his season it took 3 weeks. Days says we have 3 hours.

#bb22 Kevin continuing to be wary of the plan and saying he needs to think it through and rehearse it. Day keeps telling him she understands if he doesn't want to do it and they don't have to. He has good intuition and they will follow that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Memphis: I really feel like shit bc it didn't work out the way I wanted it to. If anyone asks me, I'm leaning towards Day too. So if they're like what does the HOH want, that's what I want.

Kevin: Ok. Cool. Thank you. #bb22

Kevin wants to pump the brakes on his & Day's plan. He worries about looking like a fool.

Day: BLM? What are you talking about?
Kevin: When Tyler was like, "I'm about the movement." *cam changes*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50m
#bb22 Kevin says the more he thinks of it he doesn't think it will change the Veto being used and it will end up making him look like a SH*t starter

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
49m
Dani later told Nicole this and that they need to deny they were told to throw the comp “make him look like the liar” #BB22
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 Day is telling Dani that she is trying to figure out what is going on because she knows they are not on the block because of the votes and Memphis told them about the plan for Dani, Nicole, and Tyler to throw the Veto. So when that didn't happen she just does understand

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
48m
#bb22 Day tells Kevin to think about it because she doesn't want to do anything that will jeopardize either of them. She says the ball is in your court so which ever way you want to ride this thing I am right there with you.

#bb22 Kevin and Day continuing to discuss the plans and going back and forth on who should be the one to start it. And they agree they need to just keep thinking about it

#BB22 Current Feeds: Some of the HGs are eating dinner and Cody/Dani are going to "Hammock Hang"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
36m
Cody tells Dani that Xmas questioned him last night. Xmas thought Nicole only said something to her & Dani.

Dani warns him to be careful what he says to Xmas bc she tells Tyler everything & Memphis a lot. She doesn't tell her anything anymore. #bb22

Dani: She's (Xmas) stress inducing.
Cody: Without a doubt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#Memphis joins Dani/Cody at the hammock. M- We need to get together and make sure we're all on the same page as to what going to happen. C- I like when we all get together

#BB22 Memphis leaves and Dani tells Cody "Ill never be on the same page." (Dani wants Kevin Gone)

@girlsmeg
·
33m
Nicole tells Xmas that Memphis asked her & Dani to throw it. Day came in right after & asked what he said. Nicole told Day Memphis told them to gun for it.

Nicole says Dani told her that Memphis told Day he told them to throw it.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
34m
Nicole- I asked Dani "did you tell Da'Vonne the real plan about the backdoor?". She said no. Now she pulled me aside and said "Memphis told Da'Vonne that he told us to throw it". Christmas- Why would Memphis tell Da'Vonne? Nicole- Exactly #BB22

Nicole- If I catch her (Dani) trying to do that, I will feel better about my feelings. If that's true, Memphis is an idiot. Christmas- Memphis is not an idiot. Nicole- If she is lying to me, she is playing me hard. Christmas- Not good. Nicole- I dont think it's from Memphis #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB22 Nic/Xmas in the Key Room. Nic- I asked Dani if she told Day about Memphis plan to backdoor David. She said no. Now she pulled me aside and said Memphis told Day he told us to throw it. Xmas- Why would Memphis tell Day that? Nic- Exactly

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
26m
Da'Vonne- I think Memphis wants to backdoor David. I think Tyler is going against that plan cause of that vote. Nicole- But he thinks you voted to keep him, right? I'm pretty sure. Da'Vonne- I dont know. I keep trying to sell it to him but I dont think he's buying it #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Day tells Nic that David is saying that she (Nic) was the one who flipped the vote on Ian. Nic says Dani told me that too

#BB22 Day is retelling Nic her convo with David earlier on the hammock. They both don't know what David's game is. Nic_- "I can't read him at all"

#BB22 Day to Nic- something is telling me that Tyler was setting up me/Kevin to vote the opposite side. We did and now were on the block

#BB22 Nic to Day- I think you need to try to just push Memphis into getting out David. She thinks that is what he really wants. Their convo ends and they leave the Love Room. They both want to go to bed at 10pm

#BB22 Dani/Cody still on hammock discussing her Zing from Zingbot. He was insinuating that I'm old and that I suck

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
7m
BOOZE DELIVERY

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Dani to Nic- I get mad when people always go to get a second drink without asking. Tells Nic to go get another one now and we'll slam it. Dani doesn't want to do it because she's scared of Xmas

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
last few booze deliveries we lost feeds, people fought and fell out of bathtubs .. so prepare for starfishies

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
6m
Nicole asks Enzo who he wants to go this week. Enzo doesn't care. Nicole doesn't either.

Nicole: Whatever Cody wants.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
cheers and chug!
but not Christmas Face with hand over mouth

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
14m
Day tells Kevin David doesn't plan to vote for him.

Kevin: He's a slave to his masters. Yes he is.

Day: Don't say that. That's not nice.

feed cuts

#bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
Day says she is gonna be very honest with him and ask can they be transparent. She says that she is a little upset about the comment he just made. He says what comment (feeds cut) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
Feeds return all camers on back yard. Enzo says that today was a good day he made his bed and organized everything even his shoes #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahaha ... NicoleQuasWoman mageBB22 @NicoleQuas
· 4m
What if the neighbor is Anthony Scaramucci and he just moves out after 1 week again?

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·
4m
I feel like there might be a deal to split the money at the end. There is no other logical reason for keeping Tyler over Kevin, which they said they were going to do before veto was played and then Ian went up.

Luis @LuisAnayaLer
· 1h

Dick do you think that Tyler staying over Ian was the right move for Dani’s game? Or she f it up?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
The feeds are currently down with pets for some reason. We currently do not know why they are down. Feeds have been down for almost going on one hour now. When feeds come back, we will make sure to tell you! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22
Dani, Cody, & Enzo are in the bathroom. Cody doesn’t like the “triangle thing” that Day does & says she messed up Cody & Enzo. They talk about dressing up when one knows they’re going home. “If Day stays, she’s not coming after us” says Enzo.

#BB22
Dani, Cody, & Enzo are in the bathroom. They are talking about nipples, innies, & outies. Cody mentions that Memphis was so nice tonight. Enzo leaves. Dani says she’s annoyed with Memphis who told her that he’s the best player in this house.

#BB22
Dani & Cody are in the bathroom. Dani is pissed at Memphis for thinking he’s so good for starting The Committee, & how he threatened that it’s better with 1 in 6 (Committee) than 1 in 9. Cody agrees, & says Memphis is predictable. They say Memphis is arrogant & an alpha.

#BB22
Dani & Cody are in the bathroom. They talk about what they’d do in a double. Cody says he’d put up Christmas. Day & Kevin come in & they stop talking game. Kevin teases that he heard everything, & Cody replies with a laugh: “You did? Sorry Kevin”.

#BB22
David, Tyler, & Enzo are in the photos bedroom. They are joking. Enzo says that a 5-3 was a scary result, picking on Tyler. They pick on Tyler being obsessed with Angela & how he always mentions her. Tyler laughs.

#BB22
Cody & Dani are in the bathroom. Dani says she wants David gone. Cody starts planning when they will turn on their own alliance. Says they can send David then Kevin home, but keep 1 person to do their work. Cody says Nicole & Dani won’t nominate Day.