TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 20, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
Cody, Enzo, Nicole and David taking about Have Nots. Cody says he doesn't ever think it will dip below 2 Have Nots until it ends.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Derelict house buildingNicole's Shouse | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Nicole's goal was to be really good in Spanish by the time she got married. She wanted to surprise Vic, but he found out.

Nicole: I'm like, "I'm not doing it now!" Because I wanted to surprise him & that's the type of person I am. "Cancel the subscription!"

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Current feeds: Cody and Nicole making fun of Enzo folding his laundry.
Tyler and Memphis talking about real estate investments.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahahaha.... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
43m
Tyler falls through a chair.
Tyler-Who do I talk to about this? Who's trying to kill me?

https://twitter.com/BB22LiveFeeds/status/1307792835387838476

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL.... Derelict house buildingNicole's Shouse | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
47m
Enzo's having a good day as he does his laundry.

Enzo: No shit stains! Yay!

#bb22

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1307792217969287169

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
43m
#BB22
Tyler gets a new chair. Bangs on it to check it out. And slowly sits in it. It's all good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#BB22
Day tells the backyard the lunch she made is ready. There are chicken and veggie options for the fajitas. People are coming in to get some.

#BB22
Xmas-If we let Da'Vonne know just before she goes that Nicole flipped. And by we, I mean someone else.
Tyler-why don't we do it in our good bye messages.
Xmas- mmmm I like that. She says if they both do it, it will give validity to it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Derelict house buildingNicole's Shouse | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
31m
Xmas wants to bounce an idea off of Tyler. Xmas says Ian's super good w/ Nicole bc he thinks she voted for him to stay. Day has doubts about where David voted.

Xmas wants to tell Day before she goes that Nicole flipped.

Tyler suggests telling Day in their goodbye msg. #bb22

Xmas thinks if they both tell Day in their goodbye messages, it'll have more validity.

Xmas: Is that something you'd participate in?
Tyler: Hell yeah! Eyes

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB22
Dani-We need to talk in case there is a double. Have a plan. A back up plan.
Xmas-Memphis mentioned getting people together tonight.

#BB22
Xmas-I mean, do you have an idea?
Dani-I haven't even thought about it...He's doing his thing or whatever.
Xmas says she doesn't think Tyler will use it unless Memphis tells him too.

#BB22
Dani-If it stays the same Kevin is the obvious choice right?
He's won competitions. Da'Vonne is not coming after us. So it's stupid. What do you think?
Xmas same. She asks what Day thinks.
Dani-She thinks there's no way it will be used and she thinks she's going home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB22
Xmas-is she going to wait to campaign until after.
Dani-I don't know she hasn't brought that up at all.
Xmas says she feels like she has been distant to her. She says she wants to make sure we're still good.
Dani-She's been closed off to Kevin.

#BB22
Xmas-I think she should definitely figure out something to offer Memphis to push it a little bit to her.
Dani-I mean you'd think
Xmas-I think safety is obvious but she might just want to sweeten the deal. Just in case. Because I don't know where he is at this.

#BB22
Dani- I don't know what's going on anymore.
Xmas-I mean he said he has a plan. So I guess he has a plan. I think that for Thursday if a double is happening we definitely need to have our ducks in a row and everyone on the same page.
Dani-Yah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22
Xmas-I think backdooring David would cause a lot more waves. WIth him trusting Memphis
Dani-Are you talking about David trusting? Why do we need him to trust us if he's leaving.
Xmas-I don't know

#BB22 Enzo asks if that is UFO while pointing to the sky.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 Memphis, Nicole, Xmas, Enzo, Kevin outside on the couches. Xmas says Memphis wants to learn how to bull ride. Memphis says he wants to ride a bull. Mem says he used to calf wrestle in the FFA. He says you chase them down and wrestle them to the ground. It is a competition.

#BB22 David is cleaning the kitchen throwing away old food. Everyone else seems to be outside. Cody is running and most everyone else is talking in the couched. No game talk. Outside crew is talking about mountain lions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Memphis hopes everything will be open when they get out. He hopes movie theatres will be open. He says if they are not they will be bankrupt. Xmas says bring drive ins back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 Tyler, Dani, and Nicole talking about the move in groups by the pool. Tyler says his move in group hadn't lost anybody until last week. Dani asks Nic what she wants to do. Nic says nothing, What she wants to do is cuddle with her dogs and watch New Girl in the AC.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole's Shouse | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1m
Day asks for alcohol to help make the plan work.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
1m
Day high fives Kevin: "Oh my god, Kevin. This is brilliant! I never did stuff like this on my season. If nothing else this is gonng be fun. Give us alcohol tonight. If you guys give us alcohol, this could work! Please give us alcohol tonight so we can make this shit work!" #BB22

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
What plan? What did I miss?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Jodikay, I have been trying to find out, but haven't got anything yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
·
4h
Posted 3:55pm: Day and Kevin thinking up a Hail Mary plan in Comic room, Tyler talking to Dani BY couch about the veto and if he'll end up in a bad position. Tyler tells Dani that Memphis told Day about the plan and she acts shocked. (More https://bit.ly/33LIGFR) #BB22 #BBLF

Posted 4:20pm: Kevin/Day convo continues. They are going to think on it, comparing it to what Kevin did in his season to get people to flip on each other to get Tyler to use the veto. Rehearsing what they will say. #BB22 #BBLF

osted 4:46pm: Xmas pulls Day to see if they have an issue with her being distant and again with the HN issue, Tyler and Memphis talking about the alliance with Dani, NicF and Day. That info is free flowing between the 3 and what to do about it. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22 Day plans to say in her veto speech she there is a plan to have her and Kev on the block. Kev says no one in history has ever changed their mind in a veto meeting. Day says let's make history. She says Kev tells them before the ceremony and Day will say it at the ceremony.

#BB22
Kev and Day are in the comics room. They are coming up with a story about the votes and what they think the plan for the week is.

#BB22
Kev - This is what we did in season 11. We came up with a plan, rehearsed it, poked holes in it, then implemented it and see how it goes.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 4h
Kevin to Da'Vonne- I'll tell him (Memphis) David spilled the tea and told us there is a plan to get Da'Vonne and myself in a trap with the vote situation. Da'Vonne and I figured it out and we backed out, except for whatever reason there was 3 votes...and we were shocked #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22
Day - Memphis is going to come fact check with me and I will give receipts for what you said. That will get him on the block.

#BB22
Kev - the only problem with this plan.. I need you to think on it because, the flaw I see in this plan is its too similar to the lie I came up with in my season.
Day- What was the lie you came up with.
Kev - I can't remember that was 11 years ago.

#BB22
Kev - I came up with a lie, that made the HOH put up one of their allies.
Day - The difference with this one is that this is whats happening, we are just saying its from him (David).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22
Nic and Xmas in the backyard playing backgammon.
Nic - I talked to Memphis last night. Not about anything crazy just about how he feels about the veto situation.
Xmas - I mean he may still want to do it.
Nic - He didn't say much, just that whatever we want to do hes good

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22
Nic - ts hard to talk to him (Tyler) - we arent suppose to be seen together because we hate each other because of the vote. Its exhausting to be honest.

#BB22
Kev and Day in Comics bedroom.
Kev is telling Day she needs to initiate the "lie" they plan to tell Memphis to get David on the block because it is too similar to the lie he told on his season and he's nervous Memphis will pick up on it.

#BB22
Kev - This is a hail mary and in my season it lead to a huge blow up between the HOH and the 2 people.
Day - If David, Memphis, and Ty are fighting, then we win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.00pm ...
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Dani- Do you think you would be able to cop a deal with her (Da'Vonne)? Tyler- If I use the veto on her. If I use the veto on anybody, it would be her to try and build something back. If not, I need her to go cause I think she is coming after us just like Kevin is #BB22

Kevin- Phase 1, I'm going to go to Memphis. Da'Vonne- You have to let him know "we know you're involved in this plan". Kevin- Throw David under the bus and say "David told me there was a plan put into place that started with the voting situation" #BB22

Kevin to Da'Vonne- I'll tell him (Memphis) David spilled the tea and told us there is a plan to get Da'Vonne and myself in a trap with the vote situation. Da'Vonne and I figured it out and we backed out, except for whatever reason there was 3 votes...and we were shocked #BB22

Kevin- He (David) told us there is a current plan in motion to...what's the plan? What do we tell Memphis? Da'Vonne- "You got us both on the block so that you can vote one of us out". David is saying that #BB22

Da'Vonne- That's when you start talking about jury. "You (Memphis) shook my hand and you also told Da'Vonne she had nothing to worry about. That's how bitter juries are created". Kevin- Then I can flip it and say there is an opportunity #BB22

Da'Vonne to Kevin- Say "I'm a little confused why you (Memphis) are working with David". He is either going to come to me or straight to Tyler. If it's the truth, we win. I'm pretty sure it's the truth. That way we get him put up #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Da'Vonne to Kevin- "To know that you (Memphis) are a part of this plan, according to David, to get us out kind of sucks". You have to play victim to the nine thousandth power. I dont feel bad about throwing David under the bus cause he f us last week #BB22

Kevin- It's going to be a war with everybody. Tyler and Memphis will be dragged in. "Memphis, did I say this?". Da'Vonne- And mother f will start telling on themselves. This is perfect. Kevin- I dont know. Da'Vonne- It's time to make an impact #BB22

#BB22
Kev - I think the weakness is me delivering it.
Day - I think you would be the right person because he would confide in you about it, not me.
Kev - True