TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 20, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
2h
This is the veto comp. Tyler has played this one before (and came in second behind Kaycee), it involves a lot of running around, and Dani & Nicole will probably be throwing it. Tyler just told Cody he's going to be gunning to win.

All this to say I think Tyler has this one #BB22

If Tyler wins, him & Cody plan to push hard for Memphis to be ok with Tyler not using the veto. I expect the rest of the Committee (except for maybe Dani) will back them up on it as well. #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 All 4 cams switch to Nicole and Christmas in the Love Lounge. They are talking about anxiety and panic attacks and how some Drs don't understand. Nicole says she found a great Dr that listens now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Tyler won the comp he had played before.... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
10s
#BB22 Kevin says it was a comp someone already played in, the maze from BB20, so he was stacked

Spiral calendar padDavid's 7 Day Trial | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·
1m

Day tells Kevin she doesn't have it in her to kiss anyone's ass.

Kevin says this' a comp he (Tyler) has already played in.

Kevin: It was stacked.
Day: It's alright. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 TYLER WON THE POV COMP

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Tyler won the veto!
Memphis told Da'Vonne and Kevin they're still safe, as he told them this morning - he said he has to talk to Tyler to be sure but he sees no reason anyone would keep David

(that's not what Tyler told Cody before the comp)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 1m
Memphis and Tyler said Dani and Nicole didn't throw it, as Memphis hoped/expected they would..

(I suspect Memphis's Plan was to flush out some of these cracks in the alliance(s).. I don't think David was his original target, else why all the Wise Guys before noms)

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Memphis- If we dont get rid of David, I should've just put David on the f block. The point was to get rid of David. If you guys dont want to do that, I look at that as why the f are you keeping David around? Tyler- Can we talk to them? David is sitting on an island #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This makes no sense, so what if David is gunning for you, he hasn't won any power to do something about it.... Spiral calendar padDavid's 7 Day Trial | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·
2m
Tyler won veto & wants to discuss what to do. Memphis still wants David out & he's annoyed Dani didn't throw veto.

Memphis: The one time I want to get rid of David cause he's gunning for me on week 1 & all of a sudden it's a hiccup? That's not cool.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Memphis- What concerns me is the fact that Dani almost beat us too. Tyler- That's true, and why did they get picked? That's why I want to talk to Cody and Christmas specifically. Memphis- Cody is going to want to keep David. I already know #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Christmas and Cody are whispering in the key room, saying that they think Day is most protected, Dani didnt put her up last week. Dani wont go after Day, Nicole wouldnt, if Xmas does it isnt good for her

#BB22 Tyler says to Memphis all three (Kevin, Day, David) are going after them, they need to see who going benefits them this week. They throw around the idea of two weeks of safety in exchange for the two noms this week going with their plans

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
5m
Memphis- I want David gone. If we dont see eye to eye on that, I would have just put him up at the beginning. Tyler- You didnt tell me what you were doing. Memphis- No shit. That's the point. Everyone talks too much #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Tyler notes that the girls are more leaning for Kevin to go home, the fact that Day never hit the block last week proved that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha... Kristina @stinaknits
· 3m
Memphis told them all to throw it and they all decided nah. It's like you need a social game or something to convince people to do things... #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Memphis says he isnt worried about David, he has no one, he is worried about what they (rest of Committee) are scheming up and how they present it. The guys know Nicole/Dani didnt throw it.

#BB22 If the POV isnt used, Tyler says they have 4 votes at least to decide who goes, Dani would just be mad when its Day. Tyler says he isnt trying to mess with the 6 but things are adding up

#BB22 Memphis asks the chance of one of the two noms now win, they have no clue who would go up if Kevin/Day won. Kevin has a bigger pool of people to go for, they worry Day would act as a sniper for the girls if she won

#BB22 Cody says that they won the HOH this week so why are Dani and Nicole still going over the top to cover their *sses still? Christmas says that Nicole and Dani don't talk game anymore and Nicole and Dani have been pulling Day and Kevin into rooms to talk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
29m
Cody- I dont know what is going on between Dani, Nicole and Da'Vonne. There is something f weird. The veto gets won by Tyler... Memphis- They are pissed. Cody- Da'Vonne and Kevin are chilling. I'm like what is going on here? #BB22

Spiral calendar padDavid's 7 Day Trial | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
29m
Cody's listing off who he thinks would vote Day out: him, Tyler, Enzo, Xmas.

Cody: And then here's the thing that I... *cam changes* Thinking face

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
29m
The plan to get David out might be switching to possibly get Da’Vonne out of course her relationship with Dani/Nicole being a major factor on why she has to go! #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 Cody tells Memphis he doesn't know what's going on with Nicole, Day and Dani. Cody was wondering if there was a play going on that he didn't know about. Memphis says he already talked to David and wasn't worried about him.

#BB22 Memphis tells Cody about his plan to BD David and tells him that he only wanted to do that because he has a good relationship with Day and Kevin. Cody asks if he thinks Day and Kevin still feel that way after being put on the block. Memphis says "yes".

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
29m
Memphis has backed down. Da'Vonne is the target this week. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Christmas has entered the HOH. She asks if Memphis asked Tyler to throw it. Memphis says no and says that he would never throw a comp if someone told him to do so. He wants to know why Dani/Nicole were trying so hard to win when he told them to throw

#BB22 Tyler enters the HOH. They are talking about how the girls (Dani/Nic) are going to start pitching to get rid of Kevin. Tyler says that the pitch has already started.

#BB22 Enzo is missing his kids. He talks about them playing soccer and his son scoring a goal. He looks at the camera and tells the kids he misses them and just wants to hug them. Day comes over and give Enzo a hug.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 Xmas arguing that Kevin is more of an island by himself whereas Day has good relationships with the rest of the house. Cody says to keep ears to the ground and not push anything yet. Xmas says that Nic/Day just trying to work on jury votes.

#BB22 Tyler says that he doesn't want to step on Mem toes, but wanted to talk about it as a group. Mem says he wants David gone. Memphis says David is useless.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
15m
Memphis, the HOH, is losing on his big plan so Cody can get his way. To be fair, this is Cody's 7th straight week of being the real HOH so he does have seniority here. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Dani/Nic in the comic room. Dani says she doesn't think that Tyler is going to use the veto. Dani asks Nicole if she is going to go to sleep or pout. Dani lands on Nic's bed,hugs her & tells her not to worry about the zing about her voice since that is recurring theme

#BB22 Xmas says that Cody was snapped at by Dani when he said close but not cigar. Dani responded , what makes you think I was trying to win. Memphis says that Dani was only 10 sec behind his time and he was hustling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Memphis says he is upset with Tyler for not throwing it, but he is already over it. Memphis says that looking at it from both angles, he understands Tyler not throwing a comp. Memphis wants to know what Tyler's angle was to not throw the comp.

#BB22 Xmas says it is the competitor in them, they aren't geared to throw a comp. Day enters the HOH and Xmas leaves

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Memphis says that the veto did not go as planned. Day asks what happened. Memphis said they all flipped and gunned for the veto. Memphis says he called out Tyler but is just as mad at Dani. He is not sure if Tyler will use the veto.

#BB22 He doesn't know why they wouldn't let Mem as HOH do what the HOH wanted to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jozea Rosé
@jossie_flores
·
48m
This is what day was talking about! When we went to drag race..& Y’all really going to cut the live feeds when she starts to mention me like really that’s wack! Let her speak! #bb22 #BBAllStars2

https://twitter.com/jossie_flores/status/1307513336041558016

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Day says this time, since it is her last time having this platform, she is preparing a speech. Last time she just went off the top of her head, but now she has points she wants to hit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
4m
Kevin wants to win HOH & go out guns blazing. He thinks they have themselves to blame for not winning HOH. Day points out you can win with the social aspect too.

Day: How am I supposed to squeeze through the cracks when alliances were formed before we walked in the door?

#bb22

Day plans to prepare a speech.

Day: There are certain points I need to hit if this' my last time having this platform.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHDOGBB #BB22
@EARTHD0GBB
·
1m
#BB22 kevin " Janelle & Kayser were Right "

Cam Switch Unamused face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Kevin starts talking about the several alliances that Day told him she has been in since the start of the game - says there was 3 or 4 that overlapped w/each other. Says Day confirmed his suspicions that everyone is in overlapping temporary alliances.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.47pm who is Christy???? #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Nicole and Cody are discussing sushi.
Cody whispers that he told him he needed to win this so we can have combos and he went out and beasted it. Nicole whispers something back but Cody tells her he cant hear her.
Chat changes to razors and does Christy shave his arms.

#BB22 Nicole wonders if she should shave her arms. She doesn't understand why people shave there legs but not there arms. Cody mentions he likes buzzing his legs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
I also feel bad for Victor but how about apologizing for what we have to endure?
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 10m
#BB22 Nicole says she feels bad that Victor has to listen to her voice on TV. She is still annoyed that Zingbot called her voice annoying and whiney. She asks Cody if he thinks that about her and he says no.