TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 19, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Day 45....
Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
2h
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://twitter.com/ArmstrongTaran/status/1307336045864812544

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.34 am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Dani-Tyler do you want David to go?
Tyler mouths something.
Dani-Umm I feel like him or Kevin.

#BB22
Dani-what's wrong with Cody today?
Tyler-I don't know. He probably has the have not blues.
Dani-I asked him if that was it. He said he was fine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHDOGBB #BB22
@EARTHD0GBB
·
1h
#bb22
The only Moment there was a Shakeup in the HOUSE

#EARTHQUAKELA

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Tyler-those two (Day and Kevin) won't even look at me. I'm like what did I do?
Dani says she feels like if those two got in final two no one would vote for them.
Tyler-you think Ian really went home?
Feeds cut.

#BB22 Memphis - Xmas talks too much. She doesn't know this plan. She doesn't know what I was trying to do. She said don't you think that's odd? I was like 'Xmas, do I think 4 people talking in the Love Room is odd? No, I don't'.

#BB22 Memphis - Yeah but when I tell her my plan. Ty - Yes that'll change things unless you tell her that and it doesn't happen and she stays somehow. Memphis - I have a plan. David's going home this week. Period.

#BB22 Ty - Kev's a good option to stay because the whole house has put him on the block. He won't be gunning for you. They'll vote out David too. Memphis - You can't play every angle. If you do, you get popped. People start talking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Memphis - As far as the Veto goes, if you want to win it and use it, do it. Ty - Oh yeah, if you want me to. I don't care. Memphis - I just didn't want to put you guys in the spot to have to use it. I figured it's best for you guys to have the option. Ty - For sure.

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Kevin-I have a feeling that's not true. She told me the same thing. If she wins she'll take me off.
Day-take you off?

#BB22
Kevin-I saw Memphis telling them both at the same time together.
Day-he was irritated you interrupted?
Kevin - Memphis said to come in. I said oh sorry I just wanted to talk to Dani.

#BB2
Kevin-Why would he tell us he has a plan after the pickings?
Day-because he wants one of us to come down so he can put someone else up?
Kevin says he doesn't want us to know in case David finds out. He says he's playing smart by telling Dani and Nicole not to tell us.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Day-What is Tyler going to do?
Kevin says Tyler was with them at first. All four of them were in a huddle.

#BB22 Memphis - Selfishly, I want to win. I want to send David home but ultimately I'm ok if it's someone else. I'm fine. Ty - I'll probably give it a little shot. Memphis - I told Nic, I'm gonna expect you to use it. If it helps your game to pull Kevin off the block then do it.

#BB22 Ty - She'll probably pull Day off. Memphis - I don't know if we want to allow that either. Ty- Yeah. Memphis - I don't know if I want to let. Ty - Yeah cause that builds something. Memphis - Dani will probably throw it for sure.

#BB22 Memphis - Nicole was like what if I want to try. I was like, do whatever but you are gonna use it. It's definitely gonna be leverage. Ty - You're right. We all need to throw it. Memphis - Technically it'll be best to throw it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Tyler, Dani and Xmas are saying they think they felt aftershocks from the earthquake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Kevin tells Day that Memphis said this time he's going to play thinking of the jury. Last time he didn't and the vote was 7-0. He says this means he doesn't want David to know the plan so when he goes to jury he doesn't think it was a plan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Day-He's probably going to throw it too. Let's go.
Kevin-It's like a glass half full.
Kevin-question. how can you throw hide and go veto.
Day-Hide it so it can be found. Because the goal is to have yours be the last one found.

#BB22 Ty - Well I just wanted to run that by you. Memphis - For sure. I like Xmas. I think there's something there that's useful down the line but at the same time you can't be throwing sh*t against the wall. There's still 4 people that aren't on The Committee.

#BB22 Ty - If one of them won the Veto and one of them use it on them then it eliminates their name from that pool. Memphis - I'll tell them to throw it and that'll be the directive. It's cleaner that way. Ty - It'll be unanimous. Everyone will vote him out.

#BB22 Memphis - It's like let it happen and everyone will see another week. Ty - I'll throw it too. Memphis - And whoever uses the Veto, will lose David's vote. I'm putting him up. I have no problem taking that burden.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Xmas-that two house guests choice is really bizarre.
Tyler says he thinks there are only 2 now. It used to be 3. He says in the beginning there was 4 when they dumped it out.

#BB22
Xmas-was Kevin trying to get you to throw it?
Dani-Of course.

#BB22 Ty - Man, I wanted to gun for it. I'm gonna still try. Even if I won and pulled someone down, I wouldn't get any leverage. Memphis - Not from David for sure. He's gonna be the worst jury member. He's gonna be so emotional which is not what you want. Ty - No, trust me.

#BB22
Dani-someone was out there and I heard them go "Woo Hoo" so maybe something fun.
Xmas-comics?
Dani-I don't think so. That's usually later.

#BB22
Dani-Are you okay today?
Cody-I'm fine. I was just thinking.
He says when they wake them up early he gets tired.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46m
#BB22 Christmas gives Cody the plate of slop she made. Cody is surprised and says "Ohhh...thank you?". Dani says he already ate his slop this morning. Christmas questions why Cody didn't make her any this morning. Cody apologizes and says he is too full to eat the plate she made.

#BB22 Cody says he gets so wildly angry when he stubs his toe on something. He says he will punch the wall or slam his hand down on his dresser.

#BB22 Nicole starts talking about her brother so we have all four cams on photo room. The whole Committee is currently in the upstairs lounge while Enzo, David, Day & Kevin nap.

#BB22 Memphis wakes up Kevin & Day and pulls them into the Key Room. He tells them that his plan worked out and neither one of them are going home. He says he could not take the chance of David getting picked for POV and apologizes for not telling his plan before.

#BB22 Memphis tells Day & Kevin that everyone is going to throw the veto today. He tells them to not tell anyone else the plan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22 Day & Kevin question why Memphis just told them that before veto is played and they aren't sure if they should believe him. Day keeps repeating to Kevin to ignore that and "Win it, Win it, Win it!". Day reminds Kevin that Memphis is playing for jury votes.

#BB22 Dani retelling Tyler, Christmas, Cody and Nicole the story of Nicole calling Ramen - RAY-men. Tyler says he used to call it that too but conformed to society and now calls it Ramen. Tyler says its a mid-west thing.

#BB22 Cody tells Nicole that he was questioned in the DR about her "spaghetti salad" that she made. Cody said he told the DR it was not good. Nicole asks if he really said that and he says yes and that it is all for TV and he will apologize after the show.

#BB22 Tyler, Dani, Christmas and Nicole playing the password game with Cody hosting. They are already arguing that they are cheating and have to come up with another word after it took them 5 minutes to think of the first word. Tyler keeps saying he wants to go eat breakfast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
14m
I’m just gonna guess that Memphis is the one that may have started the rumor that David didn’t vote Ian on Thursday in order to ensure Kevin & DaVonne wouldn’t want to work with him. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Cody ends up getting called to the DR (he is host for veto) and everyone jumps up except Day. Everyone wonders if its veto time because it is not even 11am yet.

#BB22 Everyone is now up and either getting ready in the bathroom or eating before veto comp since Cody was called to DR. Dani & Kevin hope they get cute outfits but think they won't because of COVID. They note they haven't got many outfits this year.

#BB22 Cody comes out of DR "Hey Everyone! You are going to be wildly disappointed! It is NOT time for the veto competition!" Nicole and Dani get pissed. Dani asks if she has ever met anyone more annoying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 HG's talking about the earthquake last night. Memphis says he was in the HOH room and it felt like the whole building was coming down.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22
Cody, Nicole, Dani and Tyler are playing patty cake.
These are the feeds people.

Correction Xmas not Dani.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Photo of the backyard, POV setup???

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
11s
Looks like a maze eh? #bb22

https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1307387771494043654

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Tyler says that if he wins veto and doesn't use it Memphis is coming for him. Cody asks who he would put up next to him and Tyler says Enzo. Cody says no way he would do that if David was still in the house. Cody says he is NOT sending David home this week.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Memphis and Dani laughed about how much drama Christmas will be when she eventually hits the block

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Memphis & Dani talking in the HOH room. Dani says "she" is very intense & rubbing people the wrong way. Memphis says "she" talks to everyone, when she's talking "she's" always whispering. They are talking about Christmas because "she" would be mad if she went out 3rd again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33s
#BB22 Dani says- "can you imagine if we were actually going for Ian last week? He was just up due to twists." Memphis and Dani agree that Ian's week worked out perfectly. Memphis asks if Ian truly thought he deserved to stay in the house. Dani says he was embarrassed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spiral calendar padDavid's 7 Day Trial | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
10m
Tyler thinks the next time Memphis wins HOH, he might put him on the block with Enzo.

Cody doesn't think so. As long as David is still there. Cody changes the convo & says he's not sending David home this week.

Tyler isn't either.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
adoptable anipals 12.58pm for veto comp: Memphis, Da'Vonne, Kevin plus Dani, Nicole, Tyler, and Cody hosting

it's the maze comp, probably individual runs so could take awhile .. catch up the day and/or week thus far at http://Hamsterwatch.com

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3m
PoV time. This may be a long one with what looks like a timed comp that will need to be run 6 times. However if it’s simply a maze it may not be too bad. I’d expect a minimum of 3 hours though. #bb22
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
· 8m
Posted 1:00pm: Animals! #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.45pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 Memphis & Dani talking in the HOH room. Dani says "she" is very intense & rubbing people the wrong way. Memphis says "she" talks to everyone, when she's talking "she's" always whispering. They are talking about Christmas because "she" would be mad if she went out 3rd again

#BB22 Dani says that Ian played a really good game on his previous season. Memphis thinks it's crazy that Ian actually thought he was going to win coming in this season. Memphis thinks it was arrogant of Ian to come into a house of All-Stars and think he was going to win.

#BB22 Dani says that David still won't admit that he had/used his power. Memphis laughs so hard at this. He says he doesn't even want to watch that back, he just wants someone to give him the cliff notes. Dani asks Memphis if he heard about David being able to cry on a dime.

#BB22 Christmas and Nicole are in the Love Lounge talking about how Nicole struggled with her mental health after the last season.

We go to STARS!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Memphis is saying that David came back for redemption and that he came out of a room yelling yesterday. Dani says it was too soon to come back after last season. Memphis says David is definitely dealing with something if he's coming out of rooms yelling.