TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 19, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
47m
#BB22
Guests are in the kitchen celebrating Kevin’s birthday. Kevin shows off his birthday cupcakes to the camera. Kevin thanks Memphis for sharing his sushi for his birthday.

#BB22
Guests continue to eat as part of Kevin’s birthday celebration. Enzo says he eats sushi at least twice a week. David talks about getting sushi on sale.

#BB22
Nicole-It was a plan and then it got, the personal that came out between them
Tyler-wait, what are you talking about?
Nicole-the plan of the 5-3 vote caused Day and David to fight about something personal.She says it made her feel like sh*t

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39m
#BB22
Nicole says Memphis got my own plan and just vote out who I want. Nicole says she'll vote out Kevin if he's up.

#BB22
Tyler-It's crazy bc Day is telling me she voted to keep me and David voted me out. He thinks she thinks David voted to keep him but really he voted him out
Nicole-everyone is a liar so why do I have to feel bad. She says she didn't want Ian to go 8-0 and this plan worked

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
32m
Earlier HGs wished Kevin a Happy Birthday! #BB22 Christmas made him some cupcakes! And Memphis shared his sushi!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22
Dani-What's wrong? You look worried?
Day-David keeps trying to have a conversation with me. I don't want to talk to him...I feel like he wants to talk about yesterday..but there's nothing you can say to me.

#BB22
Day tells Dani-Then I don't know what's going on with Memphis. I don't know what's going on with Tyler. Because I'm trying to convince him that David didn't vote for him to say. She says Kevin told him that Tyler thinks David didn't vote against him.

#BB22
Dani-We don't know if his bigger picture is Tyler. She says she knows he talked to him before coming in and he's friends with Bayleigh.
Day-no I don't know him.
Dani says Day didn't start talking to him until a day or so in and he may have already talked to people.

#BB22
Nicole comes in
Day-I'm trying to figure out what this boy's deal is.
Nicole-Memphis?
Day-No David.
Nicole-He hasn't said anything to me. She says they played a whole game of backgammon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·31m

Kevin: "I'm not a big birthday person, this is probably the most special birthday I've had" Pleading face

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
32m
Da'Vonne- I am trying to figure out what this boy's deal is. Nicole- Memphis? Da'Vonne- David. Nicole- He hasnt said anything about it. Da'Vonne- He is trying to basically say you (Nicole). "It had to be her". Nicole- He hasnt said anything to me #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22
Dani asks what David is trying to say happened.
Day says he's trying to say it was Nicole because he's saying Day, Kevin, and he didn't flip.
Nicole-at least he didn't win HOH though.
Day-I know that's the only thing I keep thinking about. Glass half full.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Memphis said he's never heard the term 'mansplaining'

shocker

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB22
Dani to Day and Nicole -I will be shocked if he's (David) not up there. He's going to lost it. Every time he goes up on the block he gets more and more upset.

#BB22
Nominations today up on the screen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22
Nicole-before?
Enzo-yah
Nicole-If I take that out I feel like it's going by faster.
Enzo-what are you going to do first when you get out?
Nicole-cuddle my dogs
Enzo says he's happy he'll have his kids for the whole week.

Nicole-3 days after finale it will be Halloween.
Enzo-do you think kids will be a box of Sloppies for Halloween?
Nicole-No. That's not cute.
Enzo says maybe people in her hometown will.

#BB22
David and Cody join Dani in the purple room.

#BB22
Day-I really don't think you'll end up on the block. The only thing that freaked me out is you saying he told you you're part of his plan.
Kevin-don't tell anyone I told you that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22
Dani tells Cody earlier in the kitchen when she was looking around she said it's weird knowing she won't be back here. In 13 she thought there would be a possibility of all stars.
Cody-you thought you would be called.
Dani-I was told I would be called.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Dani says noms are usually at 5PM BBT.

"Lets get this show on the road!"

#BB22 Enzo says it feels like a morgue in the house.

"Its very cold and everyone is sleeping".

#BB22 Kevin just placed a tag that reads "Ian" on the bed / pillow that he used to sleep in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Kevin asks Tyler how many bumps he thinks his website got after last nights shot out. Tyler tells him that he will be able to go back and look up yesterdays date and see how much traffic they got on the site for that day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... EARTHDOGBB #BB22 @EARTHD0GBB
·
1m
Memphis : " its time to Nominate more Black people "

#BB22 #bblf

https://twitter.com/EARTHD0GBB/status/1307098582684782594

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 7m
#BB22

David talking to the camera
"He won't play with minorities. I literally voted the way we planned to vote. I literally F'ing did it. She (Day) referenced me as being an "Uncle Tom". When I literally went with the game plan that she suggested"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11m
David to Da'Vonne/Kevin- Every time I'm alone, look who keeps following me. Everywhere I go alone, Cody keeps following me. I'm just saying, I think they are doing something #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Ty, Cody, and Dani are hanging out in the UL. Memphis and Xmas are in the Key Room. Just all general chit chat. We keep getting stars on the Key Room cams.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
·
3h
6:45 AM Kevin to WC, wash hands, to Love Lounge, bundles up, rocks, + begins talking to the camera on cam 3/4. A dark Comic BR continues to be shown on cam 1/2. Main House Lights remain off. #BB22 #BBLF

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Kevin - Every season Zingbot's been a puzzle? Dani - That's what Nicole said that Ian said. There's one more iconic one...oh OTEV.

We have adoption cam.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The controversy (I think this is actually correct, IMO),..
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1h
So - (and this is going to really frustrate some people) - I went back and watched the original live feed - not the one someone recorded off the tv and reacted to. Wed 8:59pm Cam 3 - 9:03pm Cam 4 (yes times are off). I don't think Memphis was saying the N word.

He was frustrated with David's game play - Ican see him starting to say "David's an...." (idiot or something like that) but since he never got to the next word all you hear is the trailing n from "an" Cody didn't 'gasp' - Memphis didn't catch himself, cody was just still talking

Again I realize this is going to make some people mad but it is what it is (to me) - Cody(I think he meant Memphis here) has said a couple other stupid, ignorant things in the house but this is not one of them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 FB 6:48 AM BBT
Kevin talking to cams - I feel like all I have to do is win and I guess it's more simple knowing that I just have to win a Veto. I won't ever break up the alliance. I won't ever start another group that'll break it up.

#BB22 FB 6:52 AM BBT
Kev to cams - Strangely enough I really enjoyed my birthday yesterday. I mean it sucks to be nominated on my birthday but something inside me told me to just enjoy it and I did. I ate all the food that I really wanted to eat.

#BB22 FB 6:54 AM BBT
Kev to cams - I'm gonna fight this week. I'm not giving up at all. Veto comp today. I'm gonna try like hell. I have no idea what the comps gonna be. I'm not a competitor, but this has been a lot of fun. I'm gonna enjoy myself but push myself.
#BB22 FB 6:56 AM BBT
Kev to cams - It really has been a dream come true. I can't even believe I'm here. Sometimes I dream at night that I'm on All Stars as if it's a dream. Then I wake up and I'm like 'OMG I'm on All Stars'. It's been surreal to say the least.

#BB22 FB 6:59 AM BBT
Kev to cams - I'm never gonna do this again. I feel like I've experienced a lot of BB. I don't have any checkboxes. Day has never won HOH, I have on my season...
A Veto was used on me through my own social skills. Like Boom!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 FB 7:02 AM BBT
Kev to cams - If you think about it, these people are very unique. But I have had enough of this. *laughs* What is it like to be in here with these people? It's so weird. Like weird. Everyone acts like they're nice. Everything's fine.

#BB22 FB 7:03 AM BBT
Kev to cams - You can see on their faces there's like panic and desperation and questioning. It's like an episode of Black Mirror. There's an episode where a girl is trying to get points for a social media game and she's trying to get more points.

#BB22 FB 7:04 AM BBT
Kev to cams - The more points you get, the better life you can live. Watch that episode cause that's what it's like in here. It's like Hey how are you? How many points can I get in here? It's a crappy transaction. It's full of crap.

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 FB 7:44 AM BBT
Kev - I wish this comp was BB Comics. David - You won BB Comics? Kev - No, but I kinda just want to get that comp in. David - Nicole F won BB Comics. Kev - Either it's a long comp or with customization. David - They want to get this ceremony done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Apparently recovered from “the hardest thing she’s ever had to do in her whole entire life ever!” Nicole is VERY happy this morning

She’s put on a FANCY top!
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Nicole - I'm excited to get my first win today, I'm not even joking.
Nicole to Day - You want to talk? I'm excited. I think that he thinks that we are scared to use the Veto because of the situation.

#BB22 Dani - I hope we get outfits. I hope we get to do Bowlerina. I get dizzy but it looks fun.
Kev - Tyler is a good bowler.
Dani - Ok nevermind.
Tyler - Yeah save that one for when I'm on the block.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Nicole has told Da’Vonne she’d like to pull her down & Dani just told her that she’ll throw it or pull one of them down! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.51am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Nicole - Christmas is waiting for me in there.
Dani - OK nevermind. I'm so sick of her.

#BB22
Nicole-Day is so upset with (can't hear who) right now.
Xmas- freaked out and picked you. Did she talk to you before?
Nicole-she thinks I suck at comps
Xmas-she is sadly mistaken. How crazy is it that Kevin got house guest choice?
Xmas thought he would pick her.

#BB22
Ncole-she's being so weird.
XMas-who else was she going to pick?
Nicole-she has no one.
Xmas-you can't make a withdrawal if you don't have money in the bank.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Memphis- I was like "if I put David up, he is going to fight so hard to stay". Tyler- Why didnt they pick him? Memphis- I dont know. They sealed his fate. He has got to go. David has got to go. Tyler- I agree #BB22

Memphis to Tyler- They (Da'Vonne/Kevin) picked Nicole and Dani. They picked those two people for a reason. They think that they can beat them #BB22

Memphis to Tyler- Christmas talks too much. That's who I was referring to when I said people talk #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Xmas-when I walked in on you, Day and Dani what was that about.
Nicole-she was trying to figure out the vote. Why David would do that. She says she feels like crap but she can't say anything bc she'll throw their alliance under the bus.

Big Brother Access #BB22 @bigbroaccess
·
1h
So looks like the plan WAS to backdoor David Woman facepalming well a very terrible week for David. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole says she is thankful to feel so safe and she hasn't felt that way before. She says she hope it showed her loyalty.
Xmas says it does
Nicole says she's going to try to win and do what Memphis wants to do.

#BB22
Xmas-The showed their cards by not picking David.
Nicole-that shows this plan worked and it makes me feel even worse.
Xmas says she wishes she picked her bc she thought they squashed stuff and it kind of hurt her feelings.

#BB22
Xmas tells Nicole she has a reason not to use it if she wins bc she can say her friend put someone up for using it and that could happen to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Memphis and Ty in HOH. Memphis - People talk too much Bro. Ty - I know. Memphis - I was still contemplating whether I was gonna ask you guys to throw it, but the fact that it was you 3. Ty - Crazy.

#BB22 Memphis - Then they might be smart cause if I didn't know for sure David would use the Veto on him, then I would not be picking him cause it could be a disaster. Ty - Right.

#BB22 Memphis - Then they pick Nicole and Dani? They picked them for a reason cause they think they can beat them. I know you think differently. Ty - Between you & me, the sh*t Xmas is saying. Memphis - Yeah but ok .This is between me & you. I'm getting the same sh*t. Xmas talks.