TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 18, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB22 Cody and Dani talk who they want out next - Dani wants Kevin and Cody wants Day. Dani really thinks that Day is better to keep - they can keep her from putting up their alliance for a couple of weeks. Cody doesn't care - he wants the mouths out.

Sparkles 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 Sparkles
@BBTeamNorth
·
39m
Cody: "I'm Day over Kevin.. tired of leaving the mouths in here."

BISH, WHAT ARE YOU???
The biggest mouth in the house.
You raggedy Jersey Jackass. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
38m
Cody says he wants Day out before Kevin. Dani says that's crazy, Kevin is coming after him and 'we can hold Day off'.
Cody: "Until she wins a competition and blows up your whole HOH week."

Oooh, touche. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#BB22 Currents feeds.. Everyone hanging out or getting ready for tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
24m
Petcam at 2:13pm.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
12m
There's zero chance Enzo throws out his customary rogue vote tonight. He knows things are getting closer than he wants.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Caeli
@caelibbthoughts
I was pretty torn between Tyler and Ian until Tyler started spouting off about jewelry and cookbooks #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3m
Nope - The person who had the last chance to prevent Ian going was Nicole - his eviction rests on her shoulders. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1m
Dear Nicole fans, Dani didn't want to break the tie, but if she had to its very possible she might decide to pull the trigger and get rid of Tyler who WILL be coming for her. So I still blame Nicole for not voting to evict Tyler and putting the pressure on Dani. It'll be ok #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
38s
Two days ago, Memphis told Christmas that if he won HOH, he'd go after David.

However, I have a feeling that Cody may try to get Day up & out.

Literally as I typed that, Cody says he really wants to talk Memphis out of targeting David this week. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You can read the CBS statement if you access the tweet. I can't copy it over.

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
· 11s
Today on #bb22
Memphis wins HoH
Also today on #bb22

Dalton Ross
@DaltonRoss
· 3h
Statement from CBS on allegation that Memphis used a racial slur on Big Brother: All-Stars live feed. Incident was investigated and cleared. Network reiterates that those who use hate speech "will be removed from the Big Brother house." #BB22

https://twitter.com/BBGossip/status/1306811291890311168

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Cody is annoyed that Day is trying to throw David UTB re the Ian votes - he doesn't think she should put that on David. Dani says she knows today was a good game move, but she feels like crap - she thinks Memphis will put up David and Kevin. They think Kev needs to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
4m
Cody to Dani- All I want is for Memphis to not want to (e) target David this week. It would be a waste of a week #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 David and Enzo are talking jury - David hopes they're together in jury and not all alone. Enzo is kind of jealous of Ian since he's already chilling watching Netflix.

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
1m
Christmas apparently got pissed at Da'Vonne for choosing her to be a have not. I think David chose Cody. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1m
Day mentions to Nicole that Christmas is "so mad" about being picked by her (D) to be a HN. "Who did she think I was going to pick??" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Day and Nic are chatting about whether or not they're close enough with Memphis to be safe. Day doesn't understand why Christmas got so mad at her for picking Xmas for HN. Nic doesn't know either- she says Day didn't say anything mean, and Xmas was furious.

BigbrotherAMPM @BigbrotherAMPM
·
2m
Cody tells Dani that Tyler told David not to pick him as a have not and David ended up picking Cody. Cody: You just voted to evict him, why wouldn’t you pick him? Dani: To save face #BB22

| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1m
Day to Nicole: The good thing is Dani is in that room in the back. So she can be ears for us.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23s
#BB22 Memphis says Day isn't on his radar - she isn't good a comps, and what can she do when her numbers are gone? Christmas points out that Day stirs things up - Memphis says he wants Kevin to go and Christmas agrees.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
2m
Enzo: "..came out of the room screaming, I was like OH SHIT"
Tyler: "what were you screaming?"
David: "I just got into a little..."
Enzo: "but what is that, that's a derogatory term, is that what that is?"
David: "it's....." --feeds switched

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 David mentions that he was screaming at some point - Enzo asks him if it was a derogatory term - feeds switch.

#BB22 When the feeds come back to them - Enzo is saying that everyone gets hyped during comps - he came here as a game player, when this is over he's going to be best friends with everyone. Tyler says everyone likes each other - they're just in game mode.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 6m
Memphis to Christmas- I dont necessarily think I can beat you in Final 2 but I do think I have a chance. I do think against all of these people...I dont want to go up against Da'Vonne, a single mom. You're a single mom but you're more of a...I dont know what I'm getting at #BB22

*Its okay Memphis. We all know what you are getting at*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
#BB22 Tyler and Kevin are trying to figure out who voted which way yesterday. Kevin says that everyone is swearing that they kept Tyler and they were trying to throw things off or blur lines in the house. Kevin- "I feel like there are people that are trying to f sh*t up.".

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
1h
Tyler- So Nicole voted me out 1000%. Kevin- Then fishy vote one and fishy vote two. It's not Nicole. I believe her too. Tyler- It's between Cody, Christmas, Memphis or David. There is no way it's David. I swear. Kevin- I dont know. He swears. Everyone is swearing #BB22

Luna @LunaCee73
·
1h
This Kevin/Tyler conversation is just complete nonsense. They're both lying and they both know it. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Tyler tells Kevin people keep asking who HE thinks voted him out. He says they need to tell HIM. Tyler says there's no way that David would vote him out. He thinks that David may be taking a diff angle now that Memphis is HOH. Tyler says he's over Nicole's moping around

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Tyler says that Nicole is just sulking because her friend (Ian) is gone. He also says that Christmas is being weird right now and that her and Nicole were both crying. Kevin says he really wants to believe Day and what she said about her vote. He's sketched out by David.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tyler to Kevin- If anything, I'm so annoyed with f Nicole moping around. I'm so sorry I'm here Nicole. Do you want to play the game or sulk around cause your friend is gone? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kevin- I talked to Enzo about it. I believe him too. Tyler- He definitely voted to keep me. Kevin- I havent talked to Memphis and havent talked to Christmas. Tyler- Christmas is being weird. Kevin- She was scrambling. Tyler- And she was crying when Ian left #BB22

Kevin to Tyler- I want to believe Da'Vonne. He (David) is being really weird and he still didnt tell me about his secret power. He is full of shit sometimes...or there is someone that used it on him. He is scrambling my f brain #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Kevin tells Tyler he's sure him and David are going up this week. He also tells Tyler that he won't put him up or BD him. Tyler- "that's all I need to hear man".

#BB22 Tyler and Kevin talk about how Memphis was a beast in this puzzle comp. Kevin says maybe after this week is over they can figure out what to do. Tyler tells him that if Kevin is on the block he has his vote. Tyler feels he's the only one straight up with him.

#BB22 Cody and Enzo are working out in the Living Room.

Christmas is trying to make slop cupcakes in the kitchen.

Kevin and Tyler come out of the Love Lounge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Nicole and David have been playing backgammon in the upstairs lounge. Nicole gets called to the DR.

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
kiss the rings have been going on - Memphis isn't revealing all the details of his plan - much like last time. He has promised David to keep him off the block which would imply Davonne and Kevin may be going up but maybe he'll shock us with someone else. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Christmas' slop cupcakes come out of the oven. Everyone says they look good. David says they can be a little sweeter but the texture is good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Kevin goes to talk to Day in the Comic Room. They were thinking Memphis would do his noms. Day asks where Memphis is and Kevin says he thinks he's upstairs.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
#ThingsEnzoSays "we don't mean to be (butt)holes, we just are"

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Cody, Tyler, & Enzo are working out & goofing around in the living room. Nicole & David are playing backgammon in the upstairs lounge. No game talk currently. They see Memphis exiting the HOH room. Can hear the living room guests from the upstairs lounge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole & David continue to play backgammon in the upstairs lounge. Memphis has come down to the kitchen. Christmas is making slop cupcakes.

#BB22
Day & Kevin are in the comics bedroom. Kevin says he talked to Tyler who had said: “There’s no way David voted me out. There’s somebody lying”. Tyler said David was acting really strange. Christmas was also talking with Tyler, trying to figure out who voted who.

#BB22
Kevin & Day are in the comics bedroom. Kevin says: “Enzo, Cody, Tyler, & David are working together. David did us dirty, 100% I know this after talking with Tyler”.

#BB22
Kevin & Day are in the comics bedroom. Kevin says he reminded Memphis: “I’m glad I talked to you before, where you said you wouldn’t put me up”. Kevin says Memphis’ reaction was like “yeah yeah yeah” & that Memphis had a script.

#BB22
Kevin & Day are in the comics bedroom. Kevin says Memphis is in a 6-person alliance. Says that their plan is that him (Kevin), Day, Dani, & Nicole are “on the out”. Kevin mentions that David sold them out. Kevin says that crying doesn’t mean anything (referring to Nicole).

#BB22
Nicole & David are in the upstairs lounge, talking about past players/seasons. Nicole talks about Victor’s “2nd chance” & how he was “relentless” in his season, coming back twice. David mentions his 2nd chance in this house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole & Cody are now playing backgammon in the upstairs lounge. David had left. They talk about David mentioning how he’s a rookie. “That’s his doing” says Cody. Cody doesn’t want David to be a target this week. Kevin & Day are in the comics room talking about food.

#BB22
Nicole & Cody are playing backgammon in the upstairs lounge. Cody says he prefers Day go over David this week. Kevin & Day are in the comics bedroom. Kevin talks about his relationship with this husband & how they’re super honest with each other now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·
59m
Kevin to Day: When you called him Uncle Tom, he felt bad bc he realized that's what he was doing.

feeds cut

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 18, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB22
Kevin & Day are in the comics bedroom. Kevin says he’s like his dad, & can be very serious. Enzo briefly goes by the room. Day she’s too goofy to be with someone serious. Her mate has to love the Lord.

#BB22
Nicole, Cody, & David are in the upstairs lounge. Nicole talks about celebrating Lent. Tyler, Dani, & Memphis are in the living room, not talking about game. You can see Kevin’s birthday cupcakes in the kitchen.

#BB22
Tyler, Dani, & Memphis are in the living room, not talking about game. They leave. Kevin & Day are in the comics bedroom. Kevin is still talking about his husband & family. Christmas is getting the birthday celebration ready for Kevin. Memphis goes to HOH fridge.

#BB22
Memphis gets sushi from the HOH fridge, then tells David to come down to celebrate Kevin’s birthday. Everyone has come to kitchen. They sing a birthday rap then the birthday song for Kevin.