TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 17, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
8m
Ian to Dani: "Honestly, I would prefer it if I've been getting played this whole time" than go out 'accidentally at the hands of David and Kevin'. #bb22

Dani asked what he meant by prefer it, and he said he was just being facetious, but he feels like he's being ganged up on by shitty players. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
adoptable anipals 6.10pm for their halfway party..
feeds will likely be down an hour or so..
maybe more..
probably more

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.22pm.... Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·1h
Feeds are back. (Duration: 2 hours, 23 minutes) Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Tyler to David says Kevin feels good about me staying

#BB22 David and Tyler are having a heated argument. About who had whose back and how David tried to F Tyler over.

#BB22 Tyler is worried about how Day feels about him.

#BB22 Tyler and David still talking. Tyler isn't worried about David he is worried about them (Day and Bay) but the others talked him out of it.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
'home' and 'go home' are on Oversensitive Skippy's list of killwords

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Dani to Day I am so worried, I don't want Ian to look dumb.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Cody ranted to Nicole about the 'Cody & Nicole are playing everyone' yeller - and
Tyler told David 'you think you're playing chess but you're (e) over here playing hopscotch'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 David and Tyler are continuing their argument and Tyler doesn't understand why David is mad at him and is doing this the right before eviction,

#BB22 Day to Dani I don't want to put you, David, Kevin, and myself in that bad spot.

#BB22 Dani doesn't want to use her power she doesn't want another week just like this.

#BB22 Tyler tells David that he has spent this whole game trying to get Day to like him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Da'Vonne asked if Dani will use her power and play tomorrow, Dani said no, she can't do this again, and said she might use it next week to sabotage the HOH, make them have to make more enemies.. "don't tell anyone" of course

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Dani tells Day that she told Nicole she can't throw Ian a pity vote.

#BB22 Dani and Day think they won't have a double until the powers are expired.

#BB22 Dani to Day she doesn't want to put Memphis up and have him stay, he needs to be the type that if he's up i know he's going.

#BB22 David to Tyler there's monsters in this house and I am trying to fight them. I am just learning to play this game day by day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Da'Vonne- Why wouldnt you touch Memphis? Dani- I did not want to put Memphis up knowing that he would stay. He would be like "I'll use you as a pawn and see if you stay". For me to ruin anything I have with him to have him come after me would be a horrible game move #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Dani to Day I don't know who Enzo would put up. Dani doesn't think it would be Dani or Day.

#BB22 Day jokes that she would put Kevin and Xmas and Kevin as the pawn. She keeps saying he owes me.

#BB22 Kevin to Cody when you are on the block just because someone says I got you or you're good doesn't mean the same thing as you have my vote.

#BB22 Xmas to Nicole David is good at changing the convo when someone is coming around,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57m
#BB22 Nicole to Xmas I need to wait until people are sober

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
55m
#BB22
Nicole-I can't trust you guys not to run your mouths. I think Memphis does.
Cody-See you now. Get out of the room.
Kevin-Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.
Day-I'm so confused. She says "he's acting like a crazy perwon"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Raised handNicole's Tough Skin | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
53m
Xmas talks about her ADD & how she gets distracted. David shares he has ADD too.

Xmas thought he'd been off meds for 2 years. David's only been off some months. He uses mindfulness & meditation to calm down his brain. Xmas says it helps a lot.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
54m
#BB22
Memphis gets called to the DR downstairs (to do his goodbye messages)
Day whispers Xmas and David
Kevin-I am confusion.

David-I have had to be devil's advocate on what I already preached...could you amend things with Ian. Now that he's on the outs. Before he wasn't and he tried to play you but now he needs you.
Xmas-I think the bigger question is how is your relationship with him>

David-He needs our votes.
Xmas-but how is your relationship with him?
David says he warned him not to be a shield. Now he believes him.
Xmas asks if he's concerned since he mentioned her name if he wins HOH.
David says he thinks he would go after the same person as Tyler.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
54m
Cody- What's going on for this vote? Memphis- It will be a landslide. Nicole- Ian said in front of Dani and me "even if everyone votes me out, you need to vote to keep me. It will mean a lot to me". I'm going to try to talk him out of it #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22
Dani says she almost said something but why is she going to put her game at risk because of David. She says he just asked her if she was ready to come down and I said Nope. She says "I've had enough of that fool. He's making me mad."

#BB22
Ian-this is the pivot round.
Enzo walks through. He's going to bed.
Tyler comes out of DR.
Ian-that was fast.
Tyler-nope. I talked straight to Isaac. But it was a tearjerker.

#BB22
Day-So who's your four.
Ian-as crazy as it is I talked to David and he said he's 60/40. And Enzo is still up in the air. He says he has to work on Cody. He says he just needs four.Xmas has told him she's waiting for the dust to settle. He says it could go either which way.

#BB22
Enzo-have you talked to everybody.
Tyler-besides Da'Vonne
Enzo-I want to hear what David had to say.
Tyler-He was telling me all week your good. The first thing David says, he's had two beers, is it's your fault. I wanted Bayleigh to stay you didn't confirm your vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46m
#BB22
Ian-Please. I want to stay in. If I lose I'll go to jury. I'll vote for the best person to win. I won't f*cking die. But I wamt to stay here.
Cody-I know
Ian says Nicole will probably be hurt if he went.
Cody-you know where I'm at with you.

#BB22
Ian-it's hard bc if I say to Kevin and Day you're voting for me they won't want to. He says if you truly want me to stay tell Enzo you're not sure but you're leaning one way. Maybe an hour before the show tell Enzo, Kevin and Day or whoever everyone is voting to keep Ian.

#BB22
Enzo-Xmas is good with Memphis.
Tyler-they're probably trying to make Xmas to take a shot at Cody because they can't. She's probably trying to get them to take a shot at us.
Enzo says he's going to tell Ian he went around the house and he doesn't think he has the votes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
42m
#BB22
Tyler-what if he asks who?
Enzo-you have to go ask yourself.
Tyler-I'd be careful with that. What if he has a power.
Enzo-I think he would respect me for telling him.
Tyler-I would tell him last minute.

#BB22
Enzo-With the four girls left in this house I'm getting headaches. He says why doesn't Memphis have to deal with this sh*t.
Tyler-because he goes to bed.
Enzo-he goes to bed at 10:30 and he's safe every week.
Tyler-I'm not sweating it to much.

#BB22
Tyler-I don't want to even talk to Da'Vonne
Enzo you can tell how cutthroat she (Nicole) is. She's getting rid of her best friend.
Enzo-Them two and Cody. They came in with a pre alliance.
Tyler-but Cody has us.
Enzo says he'll definitely cut them for us.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
#BB22 Cody enters the Key room where Memphis and Dani are talking, Cody says that Ian is really battling and he really respects Ian for it. Memphis says that David is so annoying. Dani says that he's had 2.5 beers and some of Day's wine and he's drunk.

#BB22
David comes in. -I went off on Nicole.
Tyler-when? just now?
David says earlier.
Tyler- what's the f*ck is wrong with you.
Enzo-Yo you used your power already. You've got to relax

#BB22 Memphis says that if you take all of the dumb sh*t that David has done from the start they could make an entire episode out of it. Christmas comes into the Key room and Cody says that everyone is watching them enter that room from the Living room. Dani agrees.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39m
#BB22
Nicole-Day and Kevin says the don't want to vote for you because they don't want to go against the house.
Ian-there is no house.
Nicole-they don't want you to stay because they don't want to do what Dani wants.
Ian says they problem is if he gets some votes he loses others

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39m
#BB22
Ian tells Nicole that they (Day and Kevin) can't know he has Cody's vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
40m
#BB22 Dani leaves the Key Room a few min after Cody. Now Christmas and Memphis are in there talking. Christmas is telling him she is finding out that info she is giving to Dani is getting around the house. She's upset with Dani. She says she's not telling Dani anything anymore

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
40m
Christmas to Memphis- Dani twice has told information that I gave her. She did the same thing to Nicole. She told Cody what Nicole told her. She needs to f check herself. I'm just frustrated with her behaviour. Just chill #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB22 Memphis tells Christmas to hang onto the info about Dani telling HG's things and take notes. She says she has a ton of notes already. They agree that it will only get worse. Memphis- We have 11 people now. Imagine when there are less people in the house.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
38m
Ian says he's had 5 different people tell him that they'd love to vote for him to stay but can't because there aren't enough votes.

Has he considered that perhaps some of them aren't telling him the truth? #bb22

Dani tells Ian not to waste his breath on David, "he's a no", that he told Nicole he wants to vote Ian out just to spite Dani.

(she's low-key making sure he can't flip it) #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
37m
#BB22 Christmas tells Memphis that they should make the vote a split tie just to make her have to do it (break the tie). Christmas- "here's your f bus". Memphis says he would be surprised if it wasn't 8-0. He's told Day and Kevin how he's voting already.

#BB22
Nicole tells Ian that Day and Kevin both told her they don't want to vote for Ian bc they know she is but they don't want to be the only three and then be a target.
Ian-If I go tomorrow I'm going to wish I wasn't on this show.

#BB22
Nicole-the thing is Ian I've been sticking my neck for you so much that people are starting to talk about me and
Ian-I'm in this situation because
Nicole-I know and if you leave my game is in a very fragile state as it is
Ian-I know that's why you need me to stay

#BB22
Ian-If I go, I mean I'm alway going to kind of hold her a little responsible.
Nicole-I wish I had a say in who she put up.
Ian says he didn't think he had to say anything. Where I get frustrated is
STARS

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m

#BB22 Tyler wonders if the other side might be trying to set Day up to look bad by voting to keep Tyler. Tyler thinks something weird is going on and he wants to get to the bottom of it. Tyler thinks as long as he has Day,Enzo,Kev,Cody and maybe David, he'll be good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
I haven't even seen the photo cake yet but Da'Vonne said somebody stabbed Cody's face, "a saboteur"

which brings us back to BB12 when the show account tweeted a typo about the 'staboteur'
(and I ran with it all season) #stabo

#BB22 Day and Kev are checking in - K tells her that Enzo, Tyler and Cody are for sure a three - David thinks he's in there too, but he's not. Day tells him that Kev has looked that way the whole season - but he finally figured out where his loyalties lie (with her).

BB22 Kevin tells Day that Tyler is very good at this game - Day agrees but says she's better - just watch for the fireworks to happen. They agree they need to win HOH. Day asks who Kev is worried about putting him up - Kev says Cody, that's it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
#BB22in280
Dani HoH
Tyler & Ian nominated
David saved himself with his power
DaVonne used the PoV on Kevin
Memphis has told Ian he is going, everyone else won't admit it to him
Very likely a unanimous vote tonight.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
·
35m
Posted 7:24am: All is quiet in the BB house. HGs sleeping in Photo Room on 1/2 and Key Room on 3/4. #BB22 #BBLF