TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 16, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.00 pm ... Luna @LunaCee73
·
1h
Kevin tells Cody that everyone stumbling over themselves to assure him he was safe (before POV was used) vs Tyler actually made him more paranoid. Convo gets sidetracked when Nicole walks into the middle of it. #bb22

Cody tells Nicole "I just dropped a hint to (Kevin)" and Skippy cuts the feed yet again. #bb22

Nicole's reporting something to Cody about differing stories (about something or other involving someone saying they'd put Enzo up?) from Dani vs Xmas. Cody asks which of them she believes, and it seems Nicole believes Xmas over Dani. #bb22

Ian's campaigning to Memphis on one feed, and on the other one Dani is telling Kevin that if Ian goes "this week is a complete joke". #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Memphis- As of now, I am voting for Tyler to stay. Ian- Very fair. Memphis- The reason why is I think you are a better player than he is and I think that you are smarter than me. In this house, I dont think there is a lot of people that are smarter than me. You are one #BB22

Nicole's Tough Skin | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Kevin asks if Dani's plan is still for Tyler to go.

Dani says that's still what she wants, but she doesn't know what's happening bc Ian's freaking out, thinking he doesn't have the votes.

Dani feels this week will be a complete joke if Ian goes.

Kevin: And that wasn't your intent? Eyes

Dani: Are you serious Kevin?

Kevin: If people are close to you, why would they do opposite?

Dani's not seeing what other ppl are seeing when it comes to not keeping Ian.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
1h
Oooooh, I wonder if Memphis consulted with Xmas before telling Ian he's voting him out. A little while ago, when Nicole asked M/C to tell him, they both said they'd do it tonight/tmrw a.m.
Xmas may be mad if she thinks Memphis deliberately beat her to it. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Kevin comes to HOH to talk to Dani - she wants to know why he's mad at her?! He says he's not - the attitude from him earlier was because he just woke up. D tells him about her fight with Ian - she told Ian everything he was saying was true but she didn't want to hear it..

#BB22 Dani tells Kevin that last night's blow up was due to her already being stressed out, but when she tried to be alone but people like Christmas kept following her. She tells him that Ian doesn't think he has the votes and is freaking out.

#BB22 Kevin doesn't understand why that would be, unless Dani wants him out? D denies wanting Ian gone - why would she want him gone?! Kev doesn't understand why the people around her would be voting out Ian then? Dani says she doesn't know what's going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Nicole tells Cody that Xmas told her she doesn't understand why Ian is up when at the beginning of the week Dani told her renom would be Xmas, Enzo or Memphis.

(true, when Dani was thinking of a pawn to get Tyler out) #bb22

It's hard to tell with all the stars, but I think Nicole is telling Cody this to drive a wedge between him and Dani because (in this version of things) Dani is somehow gunning for Enzo? But didn't put him up. It makes no sense. #bb22

From Cody's reaction, I don't think it's going to work though. #bb22

Raised handNicole's Tough Skin | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Dani: Ian's mind is not the same as ours. It like hurts me bc I don't know...he translates things different, you know? I would never want to hurt Ian. I feel bad. This whole week sucks, man.

Kevin: He told me his formula for jury.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody and Nic are in the love room - C says that Dani completely screwed up this week. He asked Dani who she would care more about leaving - Ian/Day? Dani said Ian. So why didn't she just put up Day?! He tells Nic that her and Dani need to stop the games with Day.

#BB22 Nic mentions she would have put up Memphis -

Cody: and what? Have him blow up the alliance?!

Nic brings up the fact that Enzo didn't go up - that she asked everyone in the committee and they all said no. Ian comes in to tell him he doesn't have Memphis' vote.

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
1h
Cody- What up Ian the peen (??) What's happening man?
Ian- I don't have Memphis's vote
Nicole- You don't?
Cody- What'd he say
Ian- He said he realizes I'm smarter than him

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Ian tells Nic and Cody that Xmas will probably vote with Memphis - Nic tells him he has to talk to Day. Ian starts saying that this is exactly what he was having a panic attack last week *stars*

#BB22 Nic says her best advice is that he has one more day to keep fighting - Ian says that means he doesn't have the votes. Cody and Nic assure him they just haven't talked to anybody. Nic tells him to stay positive *stars*

Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
1h
Ian: If I go home on someone else's blunder...

Nicole: I would be so frustrated if I were you.

She says Ian has a day to campaign still.

Ian asks flat out if Ian has the votes. Nicole says he can potentially get 4 votes.

Ian: So I don't have them?

Grimacing face

#BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Ian to Memphis- If I do stay, I am going to gun hard for HoH and anyone who was jerking me around or tire kicking are going to be the people going up. Anyone who gave me a straight answer are the ones who are safe #BB22

Ian- I dont have Memphis' vote. Nicole- You dont? Cody- What did he say? Ian- He said he realizes that I'm smarter than him. Nicole- It's just one though #BB22

Ian- I think my game is over. Cody- Dude, relax. Ian- I cant f believe that I'm in this spot. This is exactly what I was having panic attacks over last week #BB22

Ian- If I go home on someone else's blunder... Nicole- I would be so frustrated if I were you. I was feeling everything that you were feeling for so many days #BB22

Ian- Do you think I have the votes? Nicole- I think that you could potentially get four votes. Ian- So I dont have them. Nicole- I dont know. Cody- We havent had those conversations #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha ... EvelDick @EvelDick · 1h
The reason is that Dan will give me a cookie as a reward for voting you out, because I declared I would get revenge for taking him to the F2 in BB14. How dare you take him to the F2 and rob him of his rightful 3rd place finish that season, YOU (bad man)!

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 1h
Memphis- As of now, I am voting for Tyler to stay. Ian- Very fair. Memphis- The reason why is I think you are a better player than he is and I think that you are smarter than me. In this house, I dont think there is a lot of people that are smarter than me. You are one #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Angie Tackie
@AngieBBCAN8
· 8h
The offense over defense is so interesting. Why think we need to get out Ian, the player that throws comps and has previously won, over Tyler who is not on anyone's side and will win so much you can't get him out Woman shruggingThinking face #BB22

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Because Tyler is winning comps FOR his allies (Cody, Christmas, Enzo, Memphis.)

Its Derrick Levasseur 102. Its why Zach got sent home on bb16
#BB22

Refresher: The Derrick Method of Winning Big Brother

1. The alliance, the alliance, the alliance

2. All alliance members must actively try to win comps to keep the alliance safe. If they’re throwing comps, they get thrown out

3. The alliance, the alliance, the alliance

Lol earlier Cody said “Derrick was never in a position of power on our season. His name was always being brought up.”

How do I know better what went on during bb16 than Cody does? Woman shrugging

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.07pm ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 53m
#BB22 We're about 45 minutes in to the current star stretch - we'll let you know as soon as they

'Feeds are back. BellBell (Duration: 1 hour, 11 minutes) BellBell #BB22re back!

#BB22 Feeds are back. All four cams are on the camera room - Christmas, Enzo, and Cody are chatting with Tyler who is packing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Ian: "you're going to be out your ally on her HOH"
Nicole: "I want you to stay soo bad, Ian"
Ian: "so do I"

also, it sounds like they were told they're getting their halfway party - they don't know when

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 Nic and Ian are in HOH - Ian is saying this is f*cking bs - Dani is taking out one of Nic's numbers.
Ian: she f*cking tanked all of our games-she did the same thing on S13, she should know better. That's what's infuriating.

#BB22 Dani is now in HOH - Ian tells Dani that Memphis told him he's voting Ian out, because Memphis has the opportunity to vote someone smarter than himself, out. Dani says you can still get the votes without him - Ian isn't sure because all of a sudden M and Xmas are close.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clinking glasses White Wine Coolers (ROXY) #bb22
@ButFirstRoxy
·
27m
Dani: have you talked to Kevin?
Ian: F Kevin!

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB22

Ian: I'm going to work my ass off - I don't want to go out in 11th place. I'm going to get 4 votes.
Dani:Have you talked to Kevin?
Ian: F*ck Kevin.

N and D tell Ian he better start talking to people before they start drinking tonight.

(There's a party tonight, halfway?)

Adam Evel @AdamAndEvel
·
27m
Dani: Have you talked to Kevin?
Ian: F him. I need four f' votes, guys.

Nicole wonders if they'll get alcohol at the party tonight. She advises Ian to talk to people soon before people start drinking.

#BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
30m
#BB22 Nic asks Ian what his pitch to Xmas will be?
Ian: that she's safe with me - I'm going after crazy Kev and tire kicking Dave.
Nic tells him that he has to show why it's better to keep him over Tyler.
Ian will say he's not good socially like T.

Xmas comes in the room.

#BB22 Ian and Christmas say today is weird in the house - Ian notes that no one is talking, and now they're about to have a party.
Ian: down to brass tax - I need your vote and I think you know that. If I win HOH you're 100% safe. I am pleading for my life in this game.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Ian's pitching to Christmas: "I need your vote.. if I get Nicole, Cody, Enzo, you, I get the tiebreaker and stay" and he promised her safety if he gets HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB22 Christmas asks what Ian's relationship w/David is - Ian says D is a tire kicker - D always demands to know who Ian is putting up. Ian says that D reminds him of himself in his first season - but he's at the top of his target list right now.

#BB22 Christmas tells Ian that before Dani won HOH - David told Xmas that Ian threw out her name as a nom. Ian tells her not at all - all Ian said is that Xmas made the untouchable thing happen with him. Xmas says it makes her weary because David said it before Ian was up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Has a Podcast #RHAP
@RobHasApodcast
· 53m
Multiple musical notes Hello darkness my old friend. Come to dine with you again. Multiple musical notes

Spaghetti Salad, the diet of #BB22, gets broken down on this week's "The Slop," hosted by #RHAP's @RobCesternino & @Pooyaism. SpaghettiGreen salad

https://youtu.be/iABvJqxlNSY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 31m

#BB22 Ian tells Xmas that David and Kevin are his targets - Xmas tells him that's a good plan. Xmas tells him that David described it in a way that seemed pretty accurate, but also thought it was a stretch. Ian tells her that D told him everyone was saying Ian was throwing comps

#BB22 Kevin and Nic are talking - Nic asks that if she can find someone to say in front of both of them that they will give Ian their vote, Kev will too. K agrees and says he would have to talk to Dani first but he's good with that plan. Nic says that have to talk to Xmas.

#BB22 Nic doesn't understand why David is flipping on Ian now - she really thought David wanted Ian there. Nic says she will try to make things happen. Kev wonders if it's because Ty is telling people he is going after Dani - but when you ask Ian there's crickets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB22 Ian tells Christmas that he would never go after her - he has integrity. He thinks that maybe Xmas is at a crossroad. Xmas tells him that the David situation didn't effect anything - but going into next week - there's a shakiness in the house.

#BB22 For longevity she knows she has a deticated number, but she's been offered protection for at least a week. Ian says he's confused - Xmas is hesitant but says Tyler and others in the house have promised her safety, but she hasn't made a decision yet.

#BB22 Ian tells Xmas he doesn't see how she could give Kevin or David credibility. Ian- Don't think for a second that what they're saying is truthful.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Nicole and Da'Vonne are having a check-in ..
Ian and Christmas are still not making progress

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
31m
#BB22 Ian- It would mean everything to me to stay in this game to fight another day. The idea that I would go because it's a "juicy opportunity". Xmas- I mean that's not why...

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
31m
Meanwhile, Da'Vonne is telling Nicole that Christmas has been campaigning for Tyler. #bb22

#BB22 Ian- I would be a little bit sick to my stomach and a little bit hurt if you chose them over everything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
36m
Day thinks Xmas is voting to keep Tyler.

Nicole: I think I should talk to her before we get alcohol. Do you think we're getting alcohol again?

Day: Yeah.

feeds cut
Nicole to Day: If Ian leaves, that's my Bayleigh.

Nicole's cried out & now she's starting to get mad. She knows Ian doesn't have Memphis' vote bc Memphis told him.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#BB22 Day tells Nicole that she is trying to tell David that Ian is not coming after them. Nicole says Kevin wants to hear clear targets from Ian.

#BB22 Feeds are now entirely on Ian and Xmas. Ian once again brings up the "juicy opportunity" he thinks hi being targeted is about. Xmas says she doesn't think that's what it is. Xmas- I was actually offended when you said that.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
32m
Ian: "....and that's my pitch"
Christmas: "that's good, very good, all right I'm gonna go downstairs, we have a party tonight, apparently.. yayyy"
Ian: "yeah"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22 Nicole- She's (Dani) HOH so it should be a good week, it's a terrible week. Da'Vonne- I know. Nicole- It's about to get worse. Da'Vonne- I know...

#BB22 Christmas and Nicole are in the love room discussing about Christmas' conversation with Ian. She tells Nicole that he made a great pitch, but the longevity of her game is what she needs to look at.

#BB22 Nicole mentions to Christmas that Da'Vonne is voting out Ian. Christmas says she heard that too and can't believe Day didn't approach her about it.

@girlsmeg
·
31m
Nicole tells Xmas that Kevin, David & Day are voting Ian out bc they don't have the 4th vote.

Xmas says Day told her she's voting Ian out.

Nicole's thinking of getting Ian's blessing to vote w/ the house.

Xmas doesn't think Ian will give it.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
30m
#BB22 Xmas says she wanted to make Ian feel like he was really heard. Nicole is telling Xmas how she's goign to tell Ian "if I vote for you to stay I'm Tyler's number one target."

#BB22 Xmas- His (Ian's) pitch was that he had a lot more to give in this game. I personally hate that line. We all do. Nobody wants to get voted out.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
David: "there's a house majority, so how do we disrupt that?"
Kevin: "do what they don't want"
David: "no, win HOH and put two of them up"
Kevin: "I just don't want to play into someone else's plans"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
25m
Kevin, Day, and David are spending so much time trying to figure out what the majority wants to do so that they can do the opposite without realizing that they don't have the votes to sway it either way. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Current view of the feeds. Everybody is eager and getting ready for the "halfway party".

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Ian told Dani he could tell from his talk with Christmas that she wasn't going to vote for him, even tho she didn't say so, and even tho yesterday she said he's good