TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 15, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
47m
Dani is telling Memphis that she wants to make sure they are making the best game move. Memphis agrees. She also told Memphis that Ian isn't coming after her or him or Nicole. Memphis said he didn't know that. #BB22

Memphis told Dani that he assumed that Ian was going to put him up on the block if he won HOH. Dani responds with that for 1000%, Ian isn't coming after him. Also that Nicole has him in her back pocket. #BB22

Memphis is telling Dani that there are reasons to get Tyler out of the game. Dani responds back with that it is just about timing. #BB22

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
47m
Memphis is pushing back on Dani's 'pondering' evicting Tyler, points out that Tyler's a useful target if, for example, he was to go on the block against Cody. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
54m
Dani to Memphis- Ian has told Nicole and told me last night that his #1 person he wants out is Da'Vonne for using the veto and putting his life in jeopardy #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
52m
Memphis is saying that since Ian and Tyler are both on the block, what is his brain most afraid of. Dani responds back with that it is also who can help us the most right now. #BB22

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
52m
Dani tells Memphis he can't say anything "but there's this rumour that Xmas and Tyler have a final 2" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
52m
Dani also said to Memphis that since there are four people with no power right now, we just have to make sure we have the numbers. #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
52m
Dani told Memphis "there's a rumor" Christmas and Tyler have a final two, and "swear you won't tell anyone" of course

and she said their Tyler pawn talk was "almost 3 hours"
(up from her prior exaggeration of 2 hours.. it was 45 mins)

Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
51m
Kevin is someone I’d love to hang out with in real life. Not sure how much he’s doing for me this season, but i feel like he’s that b who would know the hottest new restaurants. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
52m
Dani told Memphis that Tyler is a strong competitor and that will we get the chance to get him out again. Do we keep someone like that or do we get rid of Ian that Nicole can tell him not to put up you, I and her. #BB22

Memphis responds back to Dani that his concern is that Ian has played all of them like a fiddle. #BB22

Memphis is telling Dani that we have to look at the other people in the house. If Da'Vonne, Kevin or David wins HOH, Is Tyler the target? Dani responds with that she doesn't think he is. #BB22

Dani is telling Memphis that Ian told Nicole and her that his number one target is Da'Vonne because she used the POV and put his game in danger. #BB22

Dani also tells Memphis that the benefit of Tyler is he is good at winning competitions. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46m
Memphis told Dani that him and David had a great conversation this morning. Dani responds back with that David is trying to get him out. Memphis responds back with that is fine, in his brain that everyone is coming after him. #BB22

Dani responds back to Memphis that she doesn't think everyone is coming after him. We just have to align with the right people. #BB22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Christmas to camera- I know that if Nicole can find a way, she will keep Ian. That tells me that if she is willing to get rid of an alliance member for Ian, Ian is obviously her untouchable. When you have a six person alliance, that's not okay. It's too obvious #BB22

Christmas- You gotta go, Ian. Ian is so good at this game. I dont want that type of competitor in here that has already won. You got to take home your cash. Let somebody else play #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
47m
Memphis is telling Dani that he thinks David will put him and Tyler on the block together. Dani responds back with that she doesn't think he would put them together on the block. She thinks he would put him and Christmas or Dani on the block together. #BB22

Memphis told Dani that he doesn't think David knows that he is doing. #BB22 x

Memphis is telling Dani that he thinks Tyler is one of the best players in here right now, Dani agrees. #BB22

Nicole F walks into the HOH Room and Dani and Memphis stops the conversation. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
We get stars. Once stars return. Memphis is no longer in the HOH Room. Dani is in the HOH Room alone. #BB22

Dani is now in the photo room talking to Nicole F. #BB22

Dani is telling Nicole F about the conservation that she and Memphis had. #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Nicole told Ian she'll work on Memphis today - he said "don't force it" - she said she won't, and she'll be smart about it, and "it's gonna come up organically", and they both wondered where David stands .. and Dani's meeting with Tyler

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
29m
On one feed, Nicole's telling Ian that she's working on getting votes for him. On the other, I think Dani is trying to get Tyler to say something she can use as 'a reason' to sell the others on evicting him. #bb22

Dani's asking Tyler who he'd put up in a DE, he says the 3 obvious options. She asks if he had to pick a 4th option, he says 'not you' and it'd have to be someone that was willing to be a pawn. She's not getting what she wants from this convo. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
27m
Ian referred to "Mikey" from last year - Nicole asked who? - Ian said "Michie, Mikey, whatever" Face with hand over mouth

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22
Tyler & Dani are in the HOH room. Feeds were cut. Feeds return just as Nicole enters the HOH room to get something, then leaves. Dani/Tyler briefly stop talking. Dani says that Day has been saying crap to her. Tyler says Day switched up what she said after winning POV.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
Dani told Tyler there's no way it'll be a tie, but if it is she'll keep him

reminder, Dani also swore she'd never put up Ian, so

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22
Tyler & Dani are in the HOH room. Dani says she will save Tyler over Ian in a tiebreaker but that this would break Ian, & would make Ian not vote for her to win.They are currently unsure of Nicole’s vote, but sure that Enzo,Memphis,Cody, & Christmas will vote to save Tyler

#BB22
Kevin, Enzo, & Cody are heard in the backyard. Kevin mentions he thought the Eurovision movie was stupid, feeds cut immediately. Feeds return. Cody mentions he loves the “best of’s Will Ferrell”.

#BB22
Tyler & Christmas are in the HOH room. Tyler says that Day, David, & Kevin ask about her a lot. Christmas wonders why they keep on asking about Christmas but don’t ask her directly. They talk about the wall yellers saying Tyler was in a final 2.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Tyler told Christmas David/Day/Kevin keep asking him about her vote, and he's acting like he doesn't know..

she said they don't ask her, "like I don't care that they don't ask me? but they're asking everybody else about me"

narrator: she cares

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
34s
#BB22 David, Ian and Cody are in the BY. Cody says Enzo is going to go up to the HOH but he doesn't think anyone is up there. We overhear Ian say DR told him if he wants to get any cash they have to be in jury. Shocker... and cut to stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man running David's Kitchen Run | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
30m
Nicole says when Victor goes for jogs, he waves to every person.

Nicole: And I'm like behind him like out of breath & I'm like, "Why do you wave to everyone? Because I look like a jerk when I'm not waving to everyone." Every car that passes.

#bb22

Nicole on Victor in Ubly.

Nicole: He does love it. He thrives there. It's really good. I'm really happy. Cause otherwise that would suck.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
26m
#BB22 Ian in the hammock with Dani and Nicole sitting near him, Christmas doing her toes, and the others are just scattered around.

#BB22 Nicole tells them that they are hanging out too much. And Christmas says well we are the only girls here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man running David's Kitchen Run | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
24m
Dani thinks she reached her prime at age 25. Xmas thinks her prime was 34.

Memphis: I'm prime right now.

Nicole thinks she hit her prime at age 16.

Dani: No. That's definitely not possible. That's too young to be at your prime. If you peak at 16, what's the point of life?

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Cody and David still on the BY couches. They are talking about if a winner will win again. David calls himself a rookie. He says he is trying to look at the game from every angle. Cody says he doesn't want to say the wrong thing to anyone because it gets around.

#BB22 Cody says Kevin said something weird to him. He told Cody people are saying he is going to vote for Tyler. Cody doesn't know why that would be.

#BB22 David says he wouldn't want to be up against Tyler. Cody asks why, David says he is a good player, has won stuff. Cody says at this point everyone has relationships.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 For a moment we got to see Kevin and Day in the BR. Then stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
14m
Bottom line in this statement is that they are admitting that they just aren't that good of players. If you can't get people to change their minds and see things your way... that's an enormous part of the game. And if you can't get enough people to see waiting 2 weeks is foolish
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Dani- He (Memphis) wants Tyler gone by eight. We're at ten. That's two weeks from now. Timing is everything. Nicole- Tyler would put us up, Ian wouldnt. Dani- I know. How are we supposed to convince everyone else? Nicole- We cant #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Kevin tell Day that Cody is going to vote for Tyler to stay and Day says I don't think so. Kevin is now confused. Ian comes in to say hi.

#BB22 David says he is going to win this HOH. Cody say yes you are. Cody says you have to keep your emotions out of this game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
David's Kitchen Run | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
7m
Cody says David said he wanted to keep Bay last week.

Nicole says none of that is true. Day, David & Kevin are tighter than anyone else in the house.

Cody says David & Bay were tighter than David & Day.

Cody's tired of pretending to be aligned w/ Day when all she does is question him.

Enzo thinks Dani needs to be prepped bc he thinks the vote will be 4-4.

Nicole wants it to be 5-3, so she can claim David's vote.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
better explanation than mine
Quote Tweet

Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
· 13m
Nicole says since Tyler is staying, they have to make sure Kevin/Da'Vonne/David vote to keep Ian. Nicole will claim David's vote and say David flipped, so Kevin gets paranoid #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Xmas tells Dani that Day and David are playing hard and planting seeds this week. Dani says they do not have the right people in the alliance. Nicole and Day walk in the HOH room.

#BB22 Girls talking about targets. Nicole says that their targets may change. Each person has different people that will come after them. Dani mentions that as woman they have to protect each other. There are a lot of guys downstairs. Days says guys expect them to be Victoria.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Ian and David talking by the hammock. David asks Ian what he would do if he won HOH. Ian tells David he is safe with him. David tells Ian he has trusted people and next thing he knows he is up. So he requires more than your good. Ian tells him he is trying to get votes.