TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 15, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First place medalDay's Used Veto | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
20m
Nicole is worried about looking like a monster. Dani thinks they all will.

Nicole: I'm the most mad at her, but I get it. She literally said she has no reason to use it & then she used it.

Enzo: What I got from her is she thought she was being bullied.

-feeds cut-

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Dani, Cody, Nicole, and Enzo in HoH

Dani and Enzo agree that the slick six meetings are not fun.

BB22 Ian and Tyler were talking with the cam providing a different view.

Ian says that if both Ian and Tyler go home they would just do a 7 person jury bc they aren't going to give America 2 votes.

#BB22 Cody, Nicole, Dani, and Enzo

Cody-I don't want to overlook that Kevin, Day, and David are in here. They have to go.

Nicole- I'm like his (Ian's) #1. I know Tyler would come after me.
Enzo- Yeah? I don't give a f. Whoever you guys want to vote out. Nicole- We literally cant. It's not smart

#BB22 David tells Kevin he is most likely choosing Memphis to be a have not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Cody, Dani, Nicole and Enzo are now discussing Enzo's self haircut where it seems he cut all the way around his neck. They are all laughing at him.

#BB22 Enzo and Cody have decided that it's okay to go downstairs with Memphis in the kitchen. Cody wanted to go first but Enzo slipped out through the HOH and slamming it before Cody can catch it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
16s
It's hilarious how smart the Love Triangle believes themselves to be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6s
#BB22 Cameras switch away from Cody, Dani and Nicole in the HOH to David and Tyler sitting and chatting in the backyard about the comps and the show. David asks Tyler what Angela is thinking right now. Tyler says 'I am not going to be in jury, I am coming home' & it cuts to stars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21m
#BB22

Dani feel the house is so empty. It is crazy
Day agrees - Even with 16 people she felt it was empty.
Dani says she feels like she hasn't seen
@Strongislandni2
in years. She is gonna have kids by the time I get out of here.

Day- I did not think
@KeeshaSmith0801
would be the first on out of that house.
Dani says she had no idea- she just didn't want it to be her.
Day knew it would be nobody in their group.
Dani was scared.

Day felt that everyone was gonna fangirl over
@JanellePierzina
and nobody was gonna touch her or nominate her.
Dani ya- I felt like her and Kaysar put the targets on their backs. The safety suite.
Dani said Kaysar did it because of "Bad Vibes"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Memphis/Day/Dani in the bathroom talking. Mem appears to have been warned about napping even though it was only minutes before the hours required for HGs to be awake. Once Mem leaves Dani says that Mem has been nicer lately and suggests maybe that they upped his meds.

#BB22 Enzo and Xmas in the BY. Enzo says it is kind of sh*tty that he was an option as a renom and Dani did not let him know. Xmas told him not to tell Dani that she told him.

Xmas said that initially Dani was saying that Xmas, Memphis or Enzo were the options of pawns if Kevin took himself down. After veto, Xmas says that she tried to persuade Dani to lean towards Ian since Ian is slick whereas Enzo is straightforward. Enzo says thanks.

#BB22 Tyler and Kevin playing pool, general chit chat about pool only.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Dani complaining to Nicole about the conversation that she had with Day. Day told her that they have the votes. Dani expressed that she does not want to be put on the spot a 3rd time this week to break a tie. Dani feels that Day doesn't care.

#BB22 Tyler comes in the BR. Dani asks Tyler if he thinks that Day is slowly trying to pit them against each other. Tyler says yes. Nic says "should have kept Bayleigh"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14s
#BB22 Tyler says to production (I believe) Can someone check on Angela? He says he had a bad dream and woke up in cold sweats.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She did have death threats..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Janelle says James Rhine told her that there was a pre sequester plan to vote Janie and Kaysar out asap.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Live Feed Update.... Rob Cesternino @robcesternino
·
1h
BB22 | Live Feed Update | Tuesday, Sept 15, 2020

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mrGmEYYmOVGy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22 @JokersBBUpdates
·
2h
8:08 AM Main House Lights go on. Visible HGs in Comic + HN BRs and Dani in HOH all quiet in beds. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22
@Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moonSunriseSun with rays

Feeds were down for 4 hours, 58 minutes (20%) yesterday. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Feeds return from stars to the lights on in the house. David was in the bathroom and is now taking the trash out. Memphis is in the bathroom getting ready to shower.

#BB22 my apologies, Memphis changed his shirt and headed into the kitchen.

#BB22 Memphis is walking laps around the backyard while David is making himself so coffee. If you were in the house and one of the first up, what would you do during the alone time?

#BB22 Christmas comes out and joins David on the couch. Memphis is sitting over by the hammock. Christmas asks 'What'd I miss?'

#BB22 Day is up and walking out of the storage room and into the bathroom. All 4 cameras are now on Day

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 David to Christmas 'This game is so much fun. I don't know what is going to happen on Thursday but I am safe either way.'
Xmas 'There is no way to be safe in this game'

#BB22 Christmas notices that the camera is on her and starts singing a song that she sings to her son Loyal. She tells the camera that she has finally started settling in to the game - isn't having night sweats and nightmares any more.

#BB22 Xmas to cam- I am excited about David wanting Ian out. It tells me so much about his working relationship w/Day and Kevin. Right now he is telling me we can still work together - I’ll take it. I really David. He is really learning how to play this game now.

#BB22 Xmas to cam- I don’t know why Dani suggested me, Memphis or Enzo as a replacement nom. It didn’t sit well with me.

#BB22 Xmas to cam- At this point in the game it is difficult to have a pawn if you don’t need one. I didn’t even have to campaign to David (to vote out Ian). That just goes to show you that you can’t be a pawn no matter how safe you feel.

#BB22 Xmas to cam- I’m not here to play someone else's game and go home as a pawn. If someone wants to put me in that nom chair, they better make sure I can’t play in veto and don’t have the votes. It’s not going to be easy to get me out of this house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57m
#BB22 Xmas to cam- I heard Nicole + Ian whispering last night for about a half hour, then they took off. Did they go talk to Dani? I know Nicole is trying to keep Ian, which tells me that she is willing to get rid of an alliance member for Ian - who is obviously her untouchable.

#BB22 Xmas to cam- I really like Nicole, I want to continue to work with her, but she is very young, playful and trusting. I think that she can be trusted, but not completely. I just don’t want to take that shot. I also think Cody needs to be gone soon.

#BB22 Christmas says her and Enzo were catching up last night and she thinks he would be very receptive to working with them. Memphis says they should keep him on ice for a bit just in case they have to put him up or vote against him soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
53m
#BB22 Memphis thinks himself, Christmas and Enzo would be a great final 3, but they should talk about it over the next 10 days or so - wait for the perfect time to wrap him in. Doesn't think Enzo is making this type of play to work with anyone else.

#BB22 Memphis says the coming HOH is the most important one that they've had. Christmas says it could really shift the power up - says she doesn't think David is really with Day and Kevin.

#BB22 Memphis says he thinks David would put him up, but thinks he would be safe if Day or Kevin win b/c they both owe him for keeping them safe.

#BB22 Memphis wonders if they need to confirm the votes for Tyler to stay. Christmas says she doesn't think Ian has them - says even David is interested in Tyler staying.

#BB22 Christmas wonders if they should bring Day and Kevin in on the votes or leave them in the dark. Memphis isn't sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50m
#BB22 Extended stars...probably a second wake up call.

#BB22 Christmas tells the camera about her plan for jury management. Says so far she has only lied when she's had to and she plans to own any manipulation that she has done in the game if she makes it to F2.

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
47m
I think an underrated quality that Memphis has in the game is his timing and his patience. We kind of made fun of how slowly he put together The Committee, but it really helped keep it secret. Now he's slowly starting to put pieces in place to blow it up. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kevin Campbell
@kcampbellicious
·
15h
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Been busy stress eating and uncontrollably crying.

Fun times in the Big Brother house! Send help! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
37m
#BB22 Memphis and Enzo are catching up. Enzo says Ian has already come to him 5 times about keeping him. Memphis says Ian has completely changed - he is persuasive, looking him in the eyes, etc. Says this confirms he (Ian) was putting on an act for the 1st 5 weeks.

#BB22 Memphis tells Enzo that he has an idea to make 2 different alliances which will lead to them (Memphis and Enzo) being the final 2.

#BB22 Memphis says he wants to create 2 three person alliances that himself and Enzo are both in, and they will both have the same name.

#BB22 Memphis says he is going to talk to Da'Vonne today about what she is thinking (about the vote). Enzo says she has been really hard to talk to this week - she didn't want to say anything about the POV and now the vote.

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
44m
We're finally getting a taste of what Memphis has planned for his end game.

He wants to make two F3 alliances. One with Enzo & Christmas, the other with Enzo & someone else (probably Cody?). And just for giggles, he wants to name both F3 alliances the same thing. Face with tears of joy
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man running David's Kitchen Run | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
47m
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Memphis says the hope is they have control over 4 of the final 8, which will help to keep them off the block.

Enzo wonders what they're doing vote-wise.

Memphis is going to ask Day about it.

Enzo thinks they have 4 definitely.

Memphis doesn't want to leave it to Dani.

#bb22
Enzo thinks Day doesn't trust anyone since Bay left. She didn't say what she was doing w/ the veto.

Memphis wants to get rid of Ian, bc he's playing them like a fiddle. Enzo doesn't trust Ian either.

They don't know how Kevin is voting either.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cody’s Empty Threats
@khalisha_t
·
48m
Enzo/Cody
Enzo/Cody/Dani/Nicole
Enzo/Cody/Tyler
Enzo/Christmas tree
Enzo/Christmas tree/Kevin
Enzo/Kevin/Day/David

Disbanded:
Enzo/Day/Bay/Cody
Enzo/Day/Bay/Cody/Dani + Tyler

Upcoming: (2 weeks)
Enzo/Memphis
Enzo/Memphis/unknown HG 1
Enzo/Memphis/unknown HG 2 #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
47m
Tyler, David and Enzo are currently playing pool in the backyard. #BB22

Some of the houseguests are currently in the kitchen cooking some breakfast. #BB22

Man running David's Kitchen Run | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Memphis tells Enzo about his talk w/ Ian last night. Memphis thinks Ian's like a completely different person.

Enzo: Wearing jeans now. All the sudden.
Memphis has a plan for him & Enzo to make final 2. They'll have to create 2 different alliances that they're both in, with one other person on both sides.

Memphis says this'll only work if they're both there in 2 weeks. He doesn't want to pull the trigger too soon. #bb22

Luna @LunaCee73
·
50m
I assume the thought bubble over Enzo's head would have read 'so...the Bragade, but with tandem parachutes'.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
48m
Dani is telling Memphis that she didn't plan to put up Ian this week, that it is not the idea. She would rather have him go in a few weeks. Memphis responds that was the plan with everyone. #BB22

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
48m
Dani's pitching to Memphis that perhaps they could possibly consider evicting Tyler, under the guise of 'running the pros and cons of both options'. #bb22

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
48m
Dani to Memphis- I do really like Tyler. I think Tyler is a really strong competitor. Will we get the chance again and will he go erratic again? Do we keep somebody like that or somebody like Ian that Nicole can say dont put up Nicole, Memphis or Dani? #BB22