TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 14, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🅱🅱 🅿🅸🆂🆂🅴🅳
@BB_Pissed
·
1h
#BB22

"The House" Alliance had been established!

Da'Vonne: We are the only alliance that...everyone has won something

Kevin: I'll just do what "The House" wants

David: I'm voting with "The House"

#TheHouse

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
31m
What's sad is Dani/Nicole are really going to get rid of someone who would have not went after them to appease Cody/Tyler/Enzo/Memphis.

The men deserve to win the season at this point if these b just kiss their ass all day. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21m
#BB22
Dani I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty nervous. She says she feels this will come back the hardest on her and Nicole. Because Day will ask if she knew and I'll say no and if it comes out she won't trust me.
Cody says the same thing happened to him and Derrick.

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 19m
Someday I'll find a woman who loves me the way Cody loves Derrick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB22
Cody this week no matter what It's going to cause like no trust to be in our group.
Dani I know. It's going to be bad. bad bad bad bad.

#BB22
Cody blindsides shake people.
Dani but sometimes it shakes them in the wrong with me.
Cody more often than not it doesn't.
Dani she was blindsided when I called her out with Bayleigh
Cody says but she panicked.
Dani but she almost won.

#BB22
Cody and she (Day) tells you all this information.
Dani please don't say anything I told you.
Cody noooo I won't

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... Eric @RealityRecaps
·
13m
Rage Driving Upside-down face
Quote Tweet

Liza Stinton @LizaStinton · 16m
What’s Christmas’ power again? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22
Dani Cody I just want you to know if you win veto and don't use it on me, you won't be my friend and you won't get my jury vote.
Cody oh well.
Dani rude
Cody that's like..
Dani says he made a good move doing that though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 2m
#BB22
Current cams David napping and Day reading the bible in the HN room.
Dani and Memphis discussing visiting Disney World.

#BB22
Cody tells Ian he didn't wnat to bother him bc he thought
he was trying to soothe hmself.
Ian says he figured he'd be nominated 2 or 3 times.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.45... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1h
#BB22
Cody-I'm frustrated with the power. I'm frustrated with the veto being used.
Ian the whole thing is a bit annoying.
Cody somebody on the block didn't win the veto. So why did it have to be used?
Ian says he can't begrudge Day for using it.

#BB22
Ian say he thinks people realize who they bigger threat is.

#BB22
Ian says if he goes he'll always wonder what would have happened if the power wasn't in play.
Cody tells him he doesn't need to worry.
Ian -good bless the handler if I go.
Cody asks him what he means.
Ian says he'll be inconsolable for a few days.

#BB22
Ian- obviously, just to confirm I would have your vote right?
Cody-oh yah, I got you.
Ian- I guess I would need 4 or 5. Cody asks him if he's talked to anyone?
Ian says preliminary stuff. He reached it to Xmas, Memphis, Cody and Kevin.

#BB22
Cody-Did you talk to Da'Vonne?
Ian- a little bit. She told me right after that I had her vote. He says she seemed like she didn't know he would go up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
·
1h
Cody just told Ian that he has his vote.

So far just about everyone has told Ian he has their vote, but nobody actually plans to keep Ian.

#BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole joins Cody and Ian.
Ian-I think the big worry is the powers. Like if there's vote nullifier.
If I go on that. there's zero percent chance I go to jury house.
Cody-you're like f*ck that.
Ian says if he loses, he loses but if goes like that...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First place medalDay's Used Veto | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Ian: If I get super twisted out, like two frikkin twists, then I'm gonna be like okay..you can have America get a little vote.

Cody: Is that what happens?

Ian: If someone gets expelled or leaves sequester.

Nicole: What if 2 leave?

Ian: Then America gets 2 votes.

#bb22

Ian guesses if 2 leave jury, they'll just have a 7 person one.

Ian starts talking about how the all-stars jury snuck out & went to karaoke.

Cody: I think Janelle...

-feeds cut-
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Memphis and Dani are talking powers - they know Ian doesn't have on, because he would have played it and Nic had no pants on, so she doesn't have it. Memphis thinks the last two might something major and then something dumb.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
57m
#BB22 Tyler tells Dani that Day asked if T tried to get Day on the block this week - Tyler asked Day if she heard that from Dani and Day didn't say much. Tyler told Day that he's going after Dani.
Dani: you said that to her?! This game...

#BB22 Dani is now in HOH with Enzo. She tells him about Day asking Tyler if Dani was going to put Day up. They both agree that Day is being messy already, and that Day/David/Kev don't have anymore powers, so they should be careful.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
Dani told Enzo she'd told [Nicole] "she can't freaking throw out a pity vote for him" because Dani doesn't want to break a potential tie to send Ian out

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50m
#BB22 Da'Vonne and David are in HN talking about picking the next round of people on Friday - Day suggests Memphis and Kevin. David doesn't want to do that to Kev - he wants two people on the other side to be weak. If David is HOH he wants to slop and block them.

#BB22 David talking HOH scenarios - he wants two of the core four up. Day asks Cody and Nic? David says yes - he'd put them up and find a way to pin it on Dani. He says they can't compete with people who are going to each others weddings.

#BB22 David says he obvious choice would be Memphis and Dani - but sometimes the not so obvious choice is the best way to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo · 48m
Yall remember Dani waking Da’ up early this morning to join the GROUP meeting?

Me neither #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 6h
Nicole- Another thing that made me mad is she (Da'Vonne) is supposed to be in this group. I looked her in the eye and begged her, you looked her in the eye and begged her. Dani- It shows that Kevin is before everyone. Christmas- She never even came to us and asked us #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
47m
#BB22 Dani and Enzo are in HOH talking about the fact that Day keeps saying she doesn't have Enzo and Cody.
Enzo: well she has Kevin and Dave now.
Dani thinks Day is really secluding herself. Day had all of these people and now she only hangs out with Kev and David.

#BB22 Kevin asks Ian what happened to Ian being on one track (against the main alliance) and then did a 180? Ian tells him the yeller really freaked him out, and he was probably on the right track but just left it alone. Kev doesn't understand why Memphis wasn't the replacement.

#BB22 Ian tells Kevin that the fact Memphis didn't go up, probably means that there's things he's not clued in on. Kev points out that Tyler is totally cool with Dani - he says that this time OTB something felt hinky - why would it matter if Kev came down if Ty is the target.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
49m
#BB22 Kevin asks Ian what the reason Dani gave for putting him up? Ian tells him that Dani said he was likable and hasn't won any comps yet. Kevin thinks Ian is in a good spot - he's attached to Nic who's attached to Dani and Cody.

#BB22 Kevin tells Ian that it was very strange when everyone came up to him and said he had the votes to stay right after noms - Ian tells him that's what has him worried. Kevin thinks there's a large alliance doing what they can to keep Tyler. Ian doesn't feel good about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
40m
David saying they can't compete with people who are going to each others weddings may be the most insightful thing he's said all season. And something a few other people should think about. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
38m

#BB22 Kevin doesn't understand why all of a sudden Dani would shoot her shot a Tyler - that's not how she's been playing. Kev tells Ian he's only up because of extremes. Ian points out that he's obviously lower than Enzo and Memphis.

#BB22 Kevin says he doesn't want to be a puppet for some low budget puppet master. Kev asks Ian who his votes are? Ian says Nic - unless this is a whole ploy, Kevin (hopefully), Day? Kev says idk - Ian clarifies Day told him he was good.

#BB22 Kevin asks if Ian knew beforehand? Ian says no - Kevin thinks that's weird because obviously Dani talked to people about her choice before it happened. Kevin was shocked because putting up Ian doesn't make sense.

First place medalDay's Used Veto | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
36m
Ian tells Kevin that he & Tyler both tried to self evict last week so they wouldn't be the first in jury.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#BB22 Cody is telling Dani and Enzo that if something crazy happens - like David winning HOH, he wants to make sure David would be putting up someone like Memphis. Cody says Day is a problem - she has two people who will tell her everything. He wanted Day to go last week.

#BB22 Cody tells Dani and Enzo that maybe Day will trust him more if he just talks to her. He says he'll just lie and tell Day that Tyler is after her, and when Day confirms with Tyler he'll just say he never said that.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
35m
Kevin- The part that I worry about is that there is dialogue over "that's interesting that somebody that doesnt seem like a pawn was put up". A pawn would have been Memphis. Ian- I know. That's why I'm sweating #BB22

Kevin- If you were to stay, you would just stay with Nicole? You wont align with other people? Ian- I will align with other people. It's whoever votes me to stay. Nicole and I do have a friendship but if I find out that I'm getting played, that would be a problem #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 Feeds check!

1/2 Ian telling Kevin that he'll hate being in jury for 6 weeks.

3/4 Talking about how both Tyler and Ian have said they just want to go home instead of jury. They think that's bad sportsmanship.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
30m
Ian to Kevin: "if I do go this week and I am in jury, and I find out that in order to clear 52 [$52k] I have to stay..."
--cut to starfishies

'jury' is the new buzzword for Hypersensitive Skippy to freak out about

Cody: "if I go to the house, wherever it is, I'm hopping the fence and mooning the neighbor..."
--cut to starfishies

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB22 Ian-People are always going to tell people on the block what they want to hear and that's what's scary.
Kevin-yes.

#BB22 Ian tells Kevin that he just doesn't want to be the first to jury.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
attackLZRD! #BLM
@attackLZRD
·
1h
let me get this right- two straight white men are experiencing the feeling of being unsafe for the first time during their big brother experiences and are kicking around the idea of not staying sequestered for jury.

imagine that privilige for a second. now back to reality. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
26m
#BB22 Dani, Cody, Enzo, and Nicole in HoH

Dani-Enzo, if you make me break a tie, I'm going to break your neck. *giggles*