TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 14, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
37m
backing up to see if I heard anything like a yeller (I didn't), I mis-clicked and happened upon another addition for this growing collection

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1305319005725417473

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaysar Ridha
@KaysarRidha
·
4h
Check out my hilarious IG live chat with
@JanellePierzina
! I laughed for an entire hour after watching it back. Watch here: https://instagram.com/tv/CFDzlVsDgsx/?igshid=g0uhfx8yh6gy #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BankNicole's Volt | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·
6m
BB: This' a lockdown. Please go inside the house immediately & stay there until further notice.

Ian: That's why we have an armed guard.

Memphis: They just f'n caught someone somewhere.

complaining about the lockdown.

Tyler: Right as the episode ends, people go nuts. So lame.

Nicole: They're probably gonna do it every Sunday as precaution now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1s
#BB22 Still animal cam... It seems this season that the houseguests were allowed to bring in a personal item or two. If you were allowed one personal item from home what would you bring? Show a pic if you can (clean again please!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
12m
So glad I’m paying for non existent live feeds. Face with rolling eyes #BB22

(LOL, I canceled mine a while back and am on the second free month, hmmmm, does that mean I need to cancel again).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
30m
Going live with today's Live Feed Update! #BB22 #RHAP

https://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-all-stars-live-feed-update-monday-sept-14-2020-live-11e-8p/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5h
#BB22 Dani and Cody said they are worried about blowing up their whole game over Ian. Dani think Nicole was trying to get on Days good side. Dani tells Cody she has been doing this.

#BB22 Cody and Dani discussing Kevin telling Day he would not vote for her in jury if she doesn't use veto on him
Dani- Kevin said "If you don't use it you're not getting my jury".

#BB22 Cody and Dani discussing Kevin telling Day he would not vote for her in jury if she doesn't use veto on him
Cody- Who says that?
Dani- A d*ick. Like, you're a poor sport and you're not her (Day) friend

#BB22 Dani tells Cody Day and Kev are not even in an alliance together and that this is crazy. She said Day does not think she will be a threat if she uses veto.

#BB22 Cody and Dani discuss a plan to make Ian feel safe being a pawn. Dani says she will make everyone at the veto meeting raise their hand to show they will vote out Tyler to make Ian comfortable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5h
#BB22 Dani leaves HOH to go wake up Nicole and Memphis!!
Cody to camera- This is the greatest game of all time. This is incredible
Dani to Memphis- Come on its an emergancy.

#BB22 Xmas, Nic, Cody, Dani and Cody now in HOH laughing at Memphis' butt crack, waiting for him to come up.

#BB22 Dani tells the Committee about the plan she and Cody discussed to hijack the veto meeting to make everyone raise their hands and show they will vote out Tyler to get Day not to use veto AND to make Ian feel safe if she does use it.

#BB22 Memphis tells Dani this plan is not a good idea unless she can get everyone in the house to raise their hand. They all also agree that Ty should be in on the plan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5h
#BB22 Memphis is telling the Committee that Day is "new to this" and all of them have been to "this place before". They have no idea Day knows exactly what they're doing.

#BB22 Memphis- Is all this worth saving one other person in the house? After Thursday you're talking about one p*ssed off woman. Is it worth the fall out? What if she (Day) wins HOH.
Xmas- We have the numbers in our favor and are one week away from being able to steamroll.

#BB22 Memphis- Its one thing to play a game its another to make someone look like a fool which is what were doing. I don't give f*ck. I'm totally ok with it. Just trying to think about all of the options.

#BB22 Dani says she does not know if she really wants Day to look stupid. ??

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22 Memphis says this plan might not be worth it because ultimately Day would put up one of them anyway. They are all playing devils advocate. Memphis tells Dani that Day is "f*cking her" by making her put up 2 people.

#BB22 Memphis said next week targets would have been Xmas/Dani/Tyler anyway and that if they don't do this plan it will look like they all plotted against Day (which they are).

#BB22 Cody says the meeting will make Day just feel like the house flipped during the vote. Memphis tells crew that Day will be mad at whoever ends up voting against her-which is everyone in Committee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22 Nicole- Honestly now that I think about it, I think its a bad idea
Cody- The thing? (the plan)
Nicole- Yeah

#BB22 Nicole tells Cody this is so bad for her game. Cody tells her there really isn't another option. Nicole says again she knows Ian will end up going this week. Cody blames all the badness on Day using the veto.

#BB22 Nicole tells Cody if she votes to evict Ian it will expose their alliance. Nicole is really trying to save Ian.
Nicole- I will not do it, you have to get David to flip.

#BB22 Nicole tells Cody Ian is her best ally. Cody tells her she has him and Dani and Ian is not her best. They begin going back and forth about eachothers allies and who has more.

#BB22 Nicole makes her way alone to the kitchen. She continues to talk to herself/us about how she doesn't think this plan is right. Dani comes out of nowhere and they start whispering in dark. Feeds in an out of stars and inaudible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22 Nicole- I am so mad she's using the veto
Xmas- It's going to make a mess of everything
Nicole- I really want Kevin gone....what else can we do

#BB22 Christmas tells Nicole that Day thinks she has Kevin, David, Dani and Nicole which is why she wants to use the veto on Kevin.
Nicole- This is going to show our cards.

#BB22 Christmas and Nicole talking about next HOH comp.
Xmas- Day is going to be shook, and she does not do good when she's shook.

Christmas tells Nicole that Day's memory is better than Ians.

#BB22 Christmas- If she makes it further, there are going to be more comps in her lane.

Christmas and Nicole are officially scared of Day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4h
#BB22 Christmas tells Nicole that maybe she should let Dani break a tie.
Xmas- If she breaks a tie, then we've all shared bloodshed. #shotsfired

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unfiltered Feedsters
@UnfilteredFeeds
·
2h
Feeds came back early this morning to Dani/Day discussing what will happen if Day uses the veto. Dani spent 30+ minutes trying to convince her. Day clocked her multiple times. (A thread, part 1/16) #BB22

https://twitter.com/UnfilteredFeeds/status/1305496716393811968

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51s
The sweet sounds of stars appearing in the morning! Maybe the HG's are being told to wakey wakey!!! #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.59pm...
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 2h
Da'Vonne- So what do we do with Tyler moving forward? David- Tyler is always going to be a target. I dont trust him. Whatever thing we had early on, he f it up #BB22

David to Da'Vonne- He (Tyler) lessens the chance of them winning and he wont come after us cause he will go after Dani first #BB22

Da'Vonne- Keeping Tyler in this house is very dangerous. Tyler has the capabilities to make it to the end and win. David- He did it once and he had a big alliance. He doesnt have the same this time. Da'Vonne- We dont know. David- Ian does. Da'Vonne- I wont argue that #BB22

David to Da'Vonne- You made a power move on an All Star season. You manipulated a core group to put up their own person as a pawn #BB22

Da'Vonne- I want to talk about me using this veto. Tyler- Do you think that saves me? Da'Vonne- He had the votes to stay. Ian I'm not so sure. Tyler- This could save me. This could be a good thing #BB22

Tyler to Da'Vonne- If I have you, Kevin, David and Enzo, all I need is one more #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Her theory is that Da'Vonne promised Nicole that it would be a split vote, and if David votes Ian out it won't be, so that would be Day 'breaking her promise' to Nicole. #bb22

Nicole to Cody: "If David votes out Ian, I have a reason to be mad at Da'Vonne, and I need that reason" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h #BB22
David, Day and Kevin are talking in the love room.
David thinks Tyler is good to keeo because he wont come after them.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Da'Vonne- Are you still at that point where you want to go? Tyler- No, I'm in jury now. I want to stay. I dont want to go to jury #BB22

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Da'Vonne, Kevin, and David are discussing keeping Tyler. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.10 ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 2h
Da'Vonne- I dont want to go around trying to figure this thing out if you know you have the votes. Dont have me out here looking crazy if you know you have them. Tyler- I do not have the votes. I dont know where people stand on Ian vs me #BB22

Nicole- Tell me why you want to keep Tyler...besides other people's opinions. Cody- There is no reason for me to stick my neck out for Ian #BB22

Cody- Why would I stick my neck out for Ian to then go against him (Memphis) who has kept me safe, Tyler who has kept me safe, Christmas who has kept me safe, to blow up an alliance that has won 5 of 6 HoHs? Nicole- You are not thinking long term #BB22

Cody- You are thinking so shortsighted. Nicole- Our alliance is going to be at each other next week. Cody- What? Nicole- It could be with a power. Cody- Dani has the other power #BB22

Cody to Nicole- I'm in too good of a spot with our alliance and everything else to blow it up and send home Tyler when there is still Kevin, David, Da'Vonne #BB22

Nicole- I cant beat Tyler in competitions. He is very tall and very muscular. Cody- He has only won one HoH. Nicole- That's all he has tried on #BB22

Cody- I totally understand the personal aspect of it. Nicole- It's also strategic. I could convince Christmas. I dont know if I can convince Memphis #BB22
Nicole- He (Tyler) will come after me before he will go after David. Cody- Who is going to be off of the block? Nicole- Christmas, you, Dani. Cody- How would you go home? Nicole- I know but... #BB22

Nicole to Cody- My game is getting blown up. When I dont vote for Ian, I am going to look so bad not only out there but in here. He is my best friend. If I can do that, I can cut anyone's throat #BB22

Nicole- Why cant Dani break a tie if she wants this? Cody- She can. Nicole- She will hate me but I have to take the heat. Cody- If you want to do that, do it. Know she will not trust you ever again in this game. If you are willing to do that, I got your back #BB22

Nicole- I have to vote him (Ian) out. No one will throw a vote to frame me, right? Cody- Who would do that? Nicole- I'm just making sure cause that would be the worst case scenario. Nobody would do it #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Current feeds - David is telling Kevin and Day that he saw Memphis talking to Dani, and that is the first time he saw them talking out in the open.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Nicole to Cody- If David votes out Ian, I have reason to be mad at Da'Vonne. I need that reason. She promised me that worst case scenario would be 4-4 and Dani would keep Ian #BB22

Cody- I'm going to make Tyler say to David "she put me up like she put you up. We need to make sure that I stay cause I'm going to go after her". I'm going to make him press David about it. Nicole- That's what we need. My hands will be clean #BB22

David- I wouldnt say we need Tyler but he would be a good person not coming after us. Da'Vonne- It would be possibly Cody, Dani, Nicole. It would be me, you (Kevin), David, and then you would have Tyler and then you would have Christmas, Memphis, Enzo #BB22

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
On one feed Cody's telling Tyler they need to get David's vote to keep Tyler. On the other feed Day/David/Kevin are discussing keeping Tyler and David is the most resistant of the 3. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First place medalDay's Used Veto | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 1h
Cody tells Tyler that Nicole's making him a little nervous. She worries she's going to look the worst to everyone & her vote will blow her up with Day.

Tyler says he'll cover it for her. #bb22

Cody wants the vote to be 6-2.

Tyler thinks if it's 5-3 that'll be good.

feed cuts

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB22 Timestamps
@CliosClock
·
1h
🗳 9:52am #BB22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 6h
Memphis- I dont really get the idea of her (Nicole) giving him (Ian) that sympathy vote. Why? He is obviously not staying. Christmas- What you said...it all indicates that they have more than a friendship, which really locks in the fact that he needs to go #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1h
#BB22
Nicole is laying in the comic room upset. Cody and Tyler are trying to cheer her up. She said its really hard to look at Ian so she is hiding.
Memphis. Cody, and David are chatting out back and Day and Enzo are cracking up in the kitchen! #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 1h
Kevin- We actually have a shot now. That's why they were so shook. Da'Vonne- Tyler terrifies me. I dont know if I should take the shot to get him out of this house or not. Kevin- That's why I am 50/50 #BB22

Da'Vonne- Ian out of this house would also get rid of their snoop, their little mole, their telephone operator and their brains. Kevin- Whereas Tyler is just their comp winner #BB22

Kevin- Between us, I am really receptive to either. With Tyler, I feel like he needs to get in an alliance with us. Da'Vonne- But how do we do that if he's in an alliance with them? Kevin- With an expiration date up to a point. He needs to vote with us and protect us #BB22

Kevin- If he (Tyler) Final 7s us, he does not want to break that and that means we know we got him. Da'Vonne- You really think he cares? Kevin- When it comes to jury, that's how he got burned last time. He's not going to do it if he knows I'm going to burn three votes #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kevin- You think Christmas would vote out Ian? Da'Vonne- No. Kevin- I dont think so. She is not going to waste her plus one credit that is due back. She has credit with him. David- He also threw her under the bus. Kevin- He can explain it away #BB22

Da'Vonne to David/Kevin- Ian is already on the campaign trail. He (Tyler) needs to wake up #BB22

Da'Vonne to David- Dani is terrified that you are coming after her. I planted the seed that you are not worried about her, so act like you are not. If you shoot, you have got my support. Kevin- Do like Day is doing about Christmas #BB22

Da'Vonne to David/Kevin- We are the only alliance in this house that all of our people have won something this season #BB22

Kevin- You told me 20 reasons in a row why you shouldnt use it. Da'Vonne- I needed you to believe that so you could go out there and express that #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Cody and David are discussing powers from previous seasons in an attempt to find out who has the powers this season. #BB22

David to Cody "Nicole is shook, that sucks. Expect the unexpected." #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First place medalDay's Used Veto | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
52m
Tyler: It's the first time I'm gonna be on the block on eviction night like this.

Enzo: That shit sucks, yo.

#bb22