TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 13, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Kevin talking to cams.
Kevin - Act normal to try and get their votes. Including Memphis. But I'm gonna talk to Day to see if we can form an alliance with this power.

#BB22 Kev to cams - Meaning, what if I can talk to Ty to say 'hey if there's a way we can convince Dani to put up a higher value target next to you, moving forward could we all work together?'

#BB22 Day, David, Kevin, Tyler, and maybe 1 more person. I know this sounds bizarre but maybe even Dani. Or Enzo. But 5 people would have the majority moving forward.

#BB22 Kev to cams - Ty will feel like he's grateful for us figuring out a way to save him (even though I know he has a power). But then he could save his power. If it's true that he feels some kinda way about screwing over Bay then maybe he'll....
Memphis walks up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
55m
#BB22 Kev - Do you think I can get the votes to stay? I would need 5 to ensure cause I still haven't to Dani. I can make assumptions but I'm not trying to make assumptions. Memphis - Yeah and who wants to rely on a split vote anyway? Kev - Yeah.

#BB22 Memphis to Kev - Yeah cause normally in history I don't think on Week 6 anyone pulling the Veto unless they are trying to backdoor someone. I don't think it's weird that you are lobbying for votes before.

#BB22 Memphis - cause that just shows the house that you guys don't have anything set in stone as far as her using the Veto which is good for you cause you don't want anyone thinking that either. Kev -Yeah. Memphis - The last thing you want is you & her on the block next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
40m
I think most of us would like to see either Nicole or Cody on the block. Unfortunately, it's unlikely for a few more weeks.
Quote Tweet

Potato REALNegative squared latin capital letter potato4sure
@TVtater
· 46m
Memphis: I’d like to see Ian and Nicole on the block, just to see what happens, maybe Ian and Cody on the block.

Memphis really just wants to see Ian on the block. He doesn’t care who it’s against. #BB22 #ButYouKnewThatAlready

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
47m
#BB22 Memphis - From my POV which is not majority, I do think that there is potential for you to get the votes. I don't see the house being like 'oh, no no no we're', you know what I mean? Kev - Yeah. Memphis - It's me, David, Day, and say Xmas. That's 4 right there.

#BB22 Memphis - They say 'oh this is the reason'. Come on! The reason is people need to leave the house. Those 2 people aren't currency to my game basically. ATM, these are 2 people if I have some deal these are just 2 people that aren't gonna be helpful to my game later on.

#BB22 Memphis - I used to want to say I put these 2 people up because you all need to go home. I think when you get down to the 6 and 7 people, then you start seeing 'ok I put these people up cause I have an alliance with this one'. When things start dwindling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
42m
Kevin with the shade reminding Memphis he lost w an an unanimous jury against him. Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, this is hysterical.... Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
The reality show the house guests should have really been on. Thread. #bb22

Memphis- Hell’s Kitchen
I’d love nothing more than to see Gordon Ramsey rip this crusted old (butt)hole of a grandpa a new one. Memphis can dish it out, doubt he could take it. #bb22

Cody- Family Feud
I feel like the Califiores would love NOTHING more than clapping till their palms burned with Steve Harvey. “GOOD ANSWER PAULIE GOOD ANSWER” #bb22

Christmas- Love After Lockup
Enough said Fa la la lunatic. Enjoy prison honey. #bb22

Ian- Jeopardy
He’d kill it, Ken Jennings in the making. Keep him away from all the freaks in the house too. Him and Alex would have a good rapport. #bb22

Dani- Real Housewives
The place you go when all you can do it all day. Also great for people who don’t have a job Clown face#bb22

Kevin- Drag Race
Less Kevin, more Anita Veto. I said what I said Woman shrugging

Nicole- What Not To Wear
This table cloth draping, rat tail of a bun woman needs PROFESSIONAL level help. The grandma/toddler crossovery needs to end and should have never started. #bb22

Enzo- Fear Factor
I’d love to see this big man follow up on the constant smack talk he delivers. All talk ZERO action. Doubt he’d last two minutes without blowing chunks or peeing his pants. Where’s my popcorn? #bb22

Tyler- The Challenge
First, he’s a comp beast so that works. Second, I want him around some SERIOUSLY unhinged people who will scream in his face and rock his world. He’s not met enough resistance. #bb22

Day- Nailed It
I don’t want any more pain for Day. I just want a show where we can watch her be herself and hear some funny one liners without all the problematic baggage attached. I’d eat her disaster dessert any day. #bb22

David- Wipeout
Sorry boo, you’re not lasting past the first night on love island. But I think you’d eat shit like a champ and be a great sport on Wipeout. #bb22.

Honorable Mention
Xmas- Pimp My Ride
Somehow her alignment is off? WEIRD. #bb22

Can we also get Dani/Nicole/Cody/Vic/Dom/Christie on temptation island? I just wanna see something... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45m
#BB22 Kev - Who was 3rd place on your season? Memphis - Jerry and then Keesha got 4th. I know what you are saying. I think there is a sneaky suspicion that Ian and Nicole have something obviously. But is it so obvious it's not?

#BB22 Kev - Didn't Dan form a partnership with you? Memphis - Yeah we had an alliance through most of the game. Kev - So that's why you got to the end.

#BB22 Memphis - What I'm saying is my point with Jerry is that he could've took him but he thought his chances with me were better. Kev - I thought he took you cause you were in an alliance.

#BB22 Memphis - I think there is a level of survival and you just have to get through it for yourself and then you'll see people stick their neck out for people. We're not far from that point. The Nic and Ian thing definitely makes sense.

#BB22 Memphis - I think the Cody/Ty thing at first I wanted to think that, but the longer we're here I don't see it anymore. Kev - I think Cody is paired up with somebody else. Memphis - I think Xmas is all over the place.

#BB22 Memphis - She's (Xmas) the other person that I feel like wants to make bold statements. Kev - I thought it was not aggressive. Her noms were pretty expected. Memphis - Really? Not from my side but. I think you're gonna need to convince one person at a time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
#BB22 Kev - I feel like that we played so long ago that I'm not really connected to the BB community as much...I think those connections that are outside this house are a big factor to this game and influence how much influence I have.

#BB22 Memphis - Who do you think has a good relationship outside the house? Kev - I just listen to convos. I've never met you or hung out with you outside. I've never gone on a reality show with you. I've never gone onto another network with you...MTV.

#BB22 Memphis - I think that's what kinda put Bay/Day as a target. Kev - There you go. Outside connections are playing a role in this game.

Memphis mentions Nicole invited him to her wedding and he feels like if he boots her, that won't be the case.

#BB22 Kev - That could be a benefit. Bay/Day got targeted bc of their past connection. I ain't got connections. Memphis - This week or the week after, I would love to see Ian and Nicole on the block just to see what transpires outside of them on the block.

#BB22 Mem - I would feel the same way putting Ian against a Cody to see what shifts. Something will shift if that happens. Kev - Yes. Memphis - I think we are almost there & then you'll see a shift in the house. It's gonna happen sooner or later. Are we gonna be here to see it?

#BB22 Memphis to Kev - I can't comprehend this new style of play. These big groups. In my mind I'm like how do you rely on so many people in a game where's it's easier when you're solo. Maybe it's easier for me. Even me and Dan stuff, Dan put me on the block week 5 or something.

#BB22 Kev - What was the reason? Memphis - The reason was he wanted to protect the alliance and show it wasn't there. Kev - Oooohh. Memphis - I was still pissed off obviously.

#BB22 Kev - That gets me nervous. Do you think that's in play this week? Memphis - No I think it's too early to do anything like that. Kev - Wait, I thought you said week 5 on your season? Memphis - No, 5 people left. Sorry. *laughs*. Kev - Oh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33m
#BB22 Kev mentions Memphis didn't have a bitter jury. They unanimously voted for Dan. Memphis says that was one thing he didn't do...he didn't play for the jury. He didn't think about it last time. He thinks Dan did from the beginning.

#BB22 Memphis to Kevin - I'm here to win. I said it on my season too. I didn't go on the show to be an entertainer. It's the producer's job to make the show entertaining.

#BB22 Memphis - Some of these players now...I don't want to talk about the David thing...but you're trying to overplay. You're trying to be like 'I fooled everyone in the house'. Kev - You think so? Memphis - Some players feel like they have to make a splash.

#BB22 Memphis - We should have a talk next week when you're here to see how we can kinda navigate. Kev - I like your currency. Memphis - It's kinda like one and one we go through the game. Week by week. I was like that with Kaysar.

#BB22 Memphis to Kevin - I was like you (Kaysar) personally have to get to a certain point in this game to be like ok let's have a strategic plan but he couldn't get out of his own way.

#BB22 Memphis - He (Kaysar) kept hinting that I'm not playing. I'm like I'm playing. I'm here. I'm surviving. You think I have to go out on a limb for you? It's like do your work and we'll stay here and we'll play. Kev - He played 3 times not winning...with the same strategy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
30m
#BB22 Memphis - Who do you think you need to work on? Nicole or Cody? I think you're good with Xmas. Kev - Me too based on the convo last night. Memphis - You just gotta pick that 1 more person. Kev - I like Cody. He scares me a little like you scare me. He's such a dude.

#BB22 Memphis - From my angle...Nicole and Ian there's something there. If you try to pull something from Nicole, it's like you're gonna have to deal with Ian. You might get a 2fer out of it. Kev - I am not. I am gonna talk to Dani.

#BB22 Kev to Memphis - If Dani is like I want you to stay, I'm assuming with putting up a high target like Ty, unless it's the hiding an alliance thing which you say is too early.

#BB22 Kev - So let's assume she's like I want you to stay and you're just the pawn..then I want to see if Dani can influence Nic. Memphis - That's probably a good angle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB22 Most are still asleep. Memphis is cleaning up in the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
18m
It’s just a game. The death threats and harassment by some people really does go to far. I do agree, and have used the http://IC3.GOV website as well. I highly recommend it & contacting your local police internet crimes division if your being threatened online. Victory handRed heart
Quote Tweet

CRD
@BBWriterCRD
· 1h
An emotionally exhausted @AngelaRummans2 just revealed that she's had to report DEATH THREATS to FBI re:#BigBrother love #TylerCrispin #BB22 She offers site to report threats- http://IC3.GOV Urges all who see or receives threats to report them.
https://youtu.be/SGlLDWOxSrc

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.10am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22 Stars........must be the WAKE UP HG'S announcement.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
42s
#BB22 David has been brushing his teeth for about 5 min. Ian in the shower.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Da'Vonne- If I'm going to use the veto, I'm going to use the veto because Dani is going to be forced to tap into the nucleus. That is the only reason. Other than that, you have the votes to stay. Kevin- No but I think Tyler is going to do something #BB22
Da'Vonne to Kevin- I planted the seed to him (Enzo) cause I know he is going to run it back to Cody. I said maybe if we can find a way to remove all of the people around Cody, we can recruit Cody back with us. I cant wait for him to run that shit back #BB22

Da'Vonne- I need this day to hurry up and be done, cause I got some other shit up my sleeve. Kevin- More shit up your sleeve? Da'Vonne- Oh yeah. I'm about to milk this veto for all it's worth #BB22

EvelDick @EvelDick
·
13m
Not evicting Trevor this week would be the most foolish thing they could possibly do.. there is no bigger target in the house

#BB22#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Memphis and Xmas finish talking and go inside to make sandwiches. Dani is already cooking in the kitchen. Ian and Nicole outside playing backgammon. No game talk at the moment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BankNicole's Volt | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
39s
Memphis goes to a 6 foot Russian woman to wax him.

Memphis: She's like, "Shut up you (kittycat). Take the pain."

Dani: I feel like that's something you'd be really into.

Memphis: I know. I'm kinda into it. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
30s
#BB22 Enzo asks if he is number one on jokers. Cody shouts out Jokers and says Derrick used to shout out Jokers all the time. Memphis says I'm sure I am more hated than you (Dani) on there. Cody says he is probably around 9. Dani says Memphis will be mad if he is not last.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
17h
I am so over this mother (e)
Waaaa, if I don't win I am leaving jury house.
(e) this guy, he's making 40K for just being there.
He doesn't appreciate shit, that's what a lot of people make in a (e) year and this year with the pandemic, more than a lot Reversed hand with middle finger extended

Tooms @Tooms_BB · 17h
Tyler: If they're flippin on you, I hope you get em.
Cody: You'll know how it goes, cause it'll be us rollin in behind you.
Tyler: Honestly, if I go I'm not staying. I'll give up everything.
Cody: No way. What?
Tyler: I'm not staying there the whole time. (e) that.
<cut>
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Nic tells Ian they need to stop Day from using the veto. He asks if Day has spoken with Dani. Nic says not today or yesterday. Ian does not want to go to jury. He said part of why he freaked last week, is bc he knew he was locked in. He thought he would be out after week 2.

Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
·
6m
Posted 5:41pm: To Nic, Ian says that if he gets twisted out and is the first person person to jury he will give up his stipend and leave jury.He says that if it was normal game play he would not be upset, but if 3 powers are used and he taken... (https://bit.ly/3bZjOy3) #BB22

#BB22 Nic says she could never do that to the game. Ian says he would make the handler miserable. He thinks the fan base would be upset (if he left jury).

#BB22 Nic tells Ian he is loved inside and outside of the house. She tells him he is the best person in the house. He says one of their best allies is HOH, so if he goes out on a twist he will be upset.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·
3m
"It's too early"
YOU'RE IN JURY PHASE, YOU IDIOTS...
F these mother f, so over this (kittycat) gameplay

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
51m
#BB22 Feeds have cut to stars while Nicole and Ian are silently hanging out on the loveseat and couch area in the backyard, Nicole had just been given some pasta

#BB22 Cameras cut over to David, Enzo, Kevin, and Christmas talking about Japanese food. Kevin says 'My mom would teach us Japanese while we taught her english.'

BB3Danielle
@Bb3Danielle
·
46m
I'm loving this new David.....he might be a sleeper. #bb22
@CBSBigBrotherLF
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5h
David- I told Christmas "you got duped in your HoH. You put up people that adored and loved you. They are now telling me and others Christmas is the target". Now Christmas is paranoid. Da'Vonne- That was good, that was really good. That was brilliant #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
44m
#BB22 Enzo and Kevin get up and head into the house, leaving Christmas and David on the couch outside. Day is sleeping on the hammock

#BB22 Enzo comes back outside and joins Day over by the hammock, waking her up.
Day 'Have you talked to Dani?'
Enzo 'Not yet'
and we cut to stars.

#BB22 Feeds come back. Enzo and Day are talking about the comps. Christmas and David are talking about coming back into the game and taking shots at each other.

#BB22 Enzo to Day - "I will tell you what, Christmas is scared.'
Day - "She's scared"
Enzo - "I don't trust her for nothing."

#BB22 Enzo to Day - "Let's say we uses it and she puts up christmas, we voting out Ty?"
Day - "Yep. I don't trust her at all."
Enzo - "I definitely think that her and Memphis have something"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39m
#BB22 All the houseguests are ready for bed at only 6:22 PM BBT. Enzo and Day are saying that production had them up super early and had them go back to bed after.

#BB22 Enzo to Day "Tyler was saying he wanted to go up against me. I wanted to tell him that If he goes up next to me, he's going home."

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
David said slop situation was getting to him - #CondescendingChristmas: "yeah but you're not on the block, and you can't be a replacement nom .. me personally I'd be f happy to eat slop if that was my situation"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
39m
#BB22 Christmas gets up from the couch and heads over to Cody to play backgammon. Christmas said 'You should get some tissues for when I beat you and you start crying"

#BB22 Production just called a lockdown and is telling all houseguests to head inside.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
46m
Enzo- Christmas wont stop. Da'Vonne- I know. She is scared. Enzo- I'm like yo, I dont know nothing, get the (e) away from me. I dont trust her for nothing. Da'Vonne- Same #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
#BB22 Feeds cut to Adoption cams after Nicole, Tyler and Xmas were saying how a lockdown occurs every Sunday after the episode

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
·37m
Ever since Dani told Enzo that Tyler/Christmas suggested he go up OTB he’s been on the hate train against them LOL

· 46m
Enzo- Say you use it and she puts up Christmas, we get rid of Tyler? Da'Vonne- Yeah. Enzo- Alright. I dont trust both of them. Da'Vonne- At that point, it's whatever y'all want to do. I dont care #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
45m
Enzo- They are trying to get cute with me. "If she uses it, you may go up". Da'Vonne- They are threatening you? Enzo- No. Tyler..."you may go up". I know the ploy. You are trying to make me try to talk to Da'Vonne not to use it. Get the f out of here yo #BB22

·
45m
Enzo to Da'Vonne- I was like "Ty, you want me up against you?". You going home, straight the f up. You dont want me up against you #BB22