TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 13, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 HOH room talk is centered around Nicole's wedding preparation. Nicole says it is stressing her out that there is a lot that needs to be done that she needs to do.

#BB22 David and Kevin in the kitchen. Kevin says there is someone that knows they are being BD'd and cool as a cucumber. He says that they are trying hard to not get her to use the veto.

#BB22 Day tells Kevin that Nicole just told her that she wouldn't vote Kevin out. Kevin says "They didn't even act this quick with Janelle and Kaysar. Christmas told me that I had the votes. They didn't do this the other times".

Luna @LunaCee73
·
8m
Day and Kevin are talking about the unsolicited offers to vote to keep Kevin. They know it's an attempt to get Day not to use the POV. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First place medalDay's Veto | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
8m
Kevin tells Day this' the 3rd time he's been on the block & this' the 1st time people are going out of their way to reassure him.
Day knows they don't want her to use it.
Kevin says it's obnoxious. Cody talked to him for 15 mins, when he ignored him for 3 weeks. #bb22

Day has Kevin guess who Tyler included in his votes.
Day: David.
Kevin: Yep. I believe it. Told you. #bb22
Kevin thinks for someone who just found out they're getting "backdoored", they're sure acting cool as a cucumber.

Day: Mmhm. You better know that HOH camera is on us right now.#bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Kevin realized that the HG's are really quick to offer him their votes this time that he's on the block. Day and Kevin don't seem to be buying that the other HG's will keep Kevin at this point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Cody is asleep on the HOH couch while Nicole, Dani and Christmas are just hanging out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
6m
Kevin finds it suspect that they’re telling him so soon that he has the votes!
Quote Tweet

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 11m
#BB22 Day tells Kevin that Nicole just told her that she wouldn't vote Kevin out. Kevin says "They didn't even act this quick with Janelle and Kaysar. Christmas told me that I had the votes. They didn't do this the other times".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Day and Kevin are in the kitchen discussing Day's tendinitis. She says that when she was younger she would play operation. Cameras switch to Tyler and Ian playing pool.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 2m
Kevin: "I trust you.. are you gonna use the veto on me?"
Da'Vonne: "that's not what we're talking about!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
53s
Christmas is still lurking in HOH, saying "we should do our nails this week, and can we do our little feet?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Tyler has joined Christmas and Dani in the HOH while Cody sleeps on the couch. Tyler says he thought they were fake sleeping, he was sure he was going home if they were. Memphis also joins them, this is the first time theyve all been in a room

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
Christmas is excited about the impromptu Committee meeting in HOH

meanwhile Kevin told Da'Vonne that David finally told her he had the Disruptor (David already told her too)

·
16m
#BB22 Kevin and Day are whispering in the bathroom area. Day says that there is no logic to what David does, he does unnecessary stupid stuff.

#BB22 The HOH group says they can easily go the next three weeks running things, they have the numbers now. Memphis and them are convinced they are going into a double this week. Tyler says its in Days best interest to use the POV on Kevin.

#BB22 Dani suggests that one of them tells Day they have a power, Tyler tells her that its against the rules to lie about having a power. Dani: "Ive never read that." Tyler says he had a power his whole season, he would know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
13m
I think it just dawned on Day that Memphis is in the big alliance after all (not just a lone wolf) because his name was on Kevin's list of people who've already come to him to say they'll vote to keep him. #bb22

Day says "it's like they were all given the same script". #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
18m
Day: He (David) told me right after I won. This' what I'm saying. He plays weird. Why would he tell you that he didn't tell me? He does unnecessary stupid shit. There's no logic.

Kevin: There's no logic. #bb22

Day's not going to tell David anything he can report back to Tyler.

Kevin thinks the others are trying to make him think he has votes.

Day says it's like they were all handed the same script. Eyes #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
12m
Kevin says that 'maybe Dani is allowing herself to be convinced that she can save me'.

His current theory is that there's a big guys' alliance and they're manipulating Dani, I think? #bb22

Day says that means if David wins HOH and is in a boys' alliance "he's coming after me". Kevin says he doesn't think so, he thinks David isn't really in the alliance, he's just playing along. #bb22

I cannot deal with 4 feeds of Xmas and Kevin. I'm going to watch a movie. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Memphis, Enzo, and Tyler are enjoying the backyard, Enzo is saying he enjoyed napping today. Then he says he couldnt believe the comp today. Memphis says it was weird, but watching the video of it looks cool, it looked like a real bar and the HGs parts were insane

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
4m
Nicole: How much is a pack of raymon?

Dani loses it Loudly crying face

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m

#BB22
Ramen noodle talk and what is the correct way to pronounce it. Dani had a good laugh

#BB22 Ian, Nicole, Dani, and Cody are talking about David's theory of who used the power on him, they say its not making complete sense

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Feeds return to Cody asking Ian if he knows something the HOH room group doesnt. Ian wishes he did

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 4m #BB22 Currently

- Kevin/Xmas in the Photo Room. Kevin wants to talk to Dani. Xmas telling him to give her some space "She's had a long day."

-Dani/Enzo/Ian/Cody in the HOH Room. Talking about laser hair removal.

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 2m
Ian “Dan and I used to play ‘Don’t Hit the Carrot’ but the actual goal was to hit the carrot.” TF!? #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 39s
#BB22

- Photo Room: Xmas telling Kevin about how her and her boyfriend began dating.

- HOH: Ian tellling Cody/Enzo/Dani about being "chewed out in the DR" on his season *Feeds Cut to Xmas*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22 Ian tells Dani that "trash" is her favorite word.

#BB22

Cody begging for Alcohol while the camera has some fun zooming in on him very close

#BB22 Cody leaves the HOH after asking cameras for alcohol. Enzo says Production must hate him. All 3 agree that he is actually pretty rude and annoying to Production.
#BB22 Enzo notes that Cody is "just so young."

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Ian about Kevin: "I think he has some pretty good reads every once in awhile but other times he's just lost in space"

Unicorn face Koala Krystal Koala Unicorn face
@lalalalickit
·
10m
Enzo has taken to bitchin about Day & David being in the kitchen all the time while they are have nots.

He just looks for the stupidest shit. #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Xmas says it's good because you get to see your pictures, but you get really paranoid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3m
Ian has begun his regular “hang out in the HOH in an effort to not get nominated”

Which is an admirable thing to do, of course
#BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Xmas tells Kevin that Bayleigh had been insinuating that people were after her (using her as a shield), but she never gave names. She says that once she won HOH she waited for Bay to tell her who was using her, but she didn't.

#BB22 Xmas says that she doesn't know what Bay would be leveraging that info for, if not to try to save herself from the block/going home.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Is Big Brother Broken?

https://twitter.com/the420kind/status/1305114269369987072

The article in this tweet is everything we’ve been saying for years.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 🛎
@robcesternino
·
1h
Big Brother All-Stars | Live Feed Update | Sunday, Sept 13, 2020

https://twitter.com/robcesternino/status/1305160366742147075

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.18am ...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 7h
#BB22 Cody says for The Committee it's not that hard of a thing to do to send Tyler home. Cody says that if Day uses the veto Ian is going home 1000%, they wouldn't be able to convince anyone to do anything other than that.

#BB22 Cody says if Day uses the veto and Ian goes up they deal with the push back. "We didn't want him to go deep in the game anyway." He says they need to tell him he's a pawn. Dani says they need to figure out exactly what they need to say.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Potato REALNegative squared latin capital letter potato4sure
@TVtater
·
1h
Overnight recap of #BB22 i’ve pieced together from blogs and podcasts: Everyone in the house is pushing their own agenda so far this week, there’s no consensus on house direction (yet). Also, there was a 3 hour feeds cut for unknown reasons. #DoneIn280

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.40am ... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 7m
most are snoozing and Memphis is only getting up now, so veto meeting will likely be Monday as usual

(it's pretty routine for a quick edit turnaround, and any fallout afterwards would go on Thursday show)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel
@melbrown00
·
9h
Tyler’s $40k should go to charity if he refuses to go to jury.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Current feeds:
Memphis and Kevin are moving around.