TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 12, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First place medalDay's Veto | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
28s
David: Day won her first comp.

Tyler: Mmhmm.

David: Wow.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22
Feeds are back. Da'Vonne won veto. She is holding a tiny veto.

#BB22
Nicole-We got to make sure she doesn't use it.
Xmas-I don't think she will.
Nicole-Gosh. Kevin almost won.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
6m
much talk about how difficult it was, and they said "we got yelled at, we got CURSED at!"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22
All cams on the kitchen
Cody is saying it was so intense to watch.
Dani asks how it looked.
Cody says there were six shots on each of them. Either their faces or hands.
Dani-Kevin pulled her in already.
Cody says she is not going to use it. "Not a million fing years"

Maria Chapa @HTxns4Life · 4m
epic if she does....hoping Xmas goes up, uses her power, Memphis goes up...then we'll have some real bb scheming and back stabbing!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First place medalDay's Veto | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·
3m
Tyler: It was so hard.
Xmas: You were doing amazing & then you blew it.
Tyler: I blew it. I literally blew it.
Xmas: You literally blew it.
#bb22

Xmas says Kevin & Day are in the living room.
Tyler thinks Day's going to use veto on Kevin.
Xmas doesn't think that's a smart game move for her.
Tyler thinks it is, bc if she doesn't Kevin goes.
Xmas: And then she'll be up next #bb22

· 2m
#BB22
Xmas-Day and Kevin are talking right now.
Tyler-she's going to use it on him.
He says it's good for her to keep him around.
Xmas says he's not going home.
Tyler-I think I am.
Xmas- no. that's not happening.
Tyler says Dani and Day have some girls alliance with Nicole

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
3m
Tyler telling Christmas he knows he’s going, went in the SR with Dani and there was no game talk & that is how he knows(he’s leaving) Tyler then says he’s not staying in jury! #BB22

WHY THE F DID HE COMEBACK!

·
3m
#BB22
Xmas-She'll have to put up Ian.
Tyler-No she'll put up Enzo. It f blows.
Xmas-they need to tell her not to use it.
Tyler-she's not going to just let Kevin go out. You know? And Dani is going to be forced to flip to Day's side.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#bb22 Black heart
@JuryHouseVet
·
2m
Da’vonne is the first black woman since
@_daniellelickey
to win a POV , if we’re talking about regular season first since Jameka in bb8 which was in 2007! #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
51s
Day won the veto. Before the comp, she asked Dani if she should use it if she wins and Dani said no.

I think she needs to use it. Even going beyond the fact that Kevin might leave, this is her first (and perhaps only) chance to wield power in the game. She needs to take it #BB22

@girlsmeg
·
1m
Day: That was for you Bayleigh girl. That was for you.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
·
46m
Kevin knows they were trying to lull him into a false sense of safety.

How bad does your acting have to be for even Kevin to call BS on it? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
24m
#BB22 Dani says she is not going to screw Day over. Nicole says she gets it if they were voting Day out, but Day is in a better spot than Nicole since she has Dani/David/Kevin. Nicole says if the Committee is exposed Nicole doesn't have security.

#BB22 Nicole is saying that she cannot even get Dani to do what she is asking and therefore Day is closer allies to Dani than Nicole. Dani tells Nicole that Day knows Xmas has the other power.

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
34m
Dani told Nicole the only person she can put up is Ian, and she's not doing that, and she said she doesn't want to screw over Da'Vonne and make her look stupid

Nicole sounds perturbed, and worried she'll be on her own if the Committee comes out.. Dani said she swore she wouldn't tell, but Day knows 100% Christmas has the other power "please don't repeat it"

Dani asked Nicole why she told Tyler [I don't even know what] - Nicole said she told Cody, not Tyler - Dani said she told Cody about it and he acted like he hadn't heard it

Dani: "so is Cody lying?" - she went to fetch him

Dani went back upstairs without Cody, who's in the backyard .. Nicole told herself/us she's in trouble when Dani went hunting for Cody

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
28m
Nicole to self: Oh Tyler's so dumb. Now I know. This' how you figure things out. I only have 1 ally I trust. That's it. And now she's going to get him. I don't want to throw him under the bus either. #bb22

Dani returns to HOH bc Cody's outside talking to Kevin.

Nicole doesn't want Dani not to trust her. Dani does trust her. She only wondered why Nicole did that.

Nicole did say it to Cody. Dani says that's freaking her out. If this' a strike 2 for Cody, there's a problem.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pam Rainey
@Pamy8697
·
26m
I want David to win head of household next week so bad and put Memphis out of that house

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
30m
Dani- Why did you go back to Tyler about the thing you said to me? Nicole- I told Cody that. Dani- No, you told Tyler. Tyler told me. Nicole- Then it got back to him. Dani- Tyler told me you told him. Nicole- I told Cody. Dani- I'm talking to him then #BB22

Dani to Nicole- Tyler told me that you came up to him and said "I asked Dani and she got paranoid". I'm confused #BB22

Nicole to camera- Cody has got to cover for me, cause she (Dani) will forgive him. She will not forgive me #BB22

Nicole- Dani, I dont want you to ever not trust me. Dani- It wasnt even about trust. It was like why would she do that? Nicole- I did say it to Cody. Dani- That's freaking me the hell out. Strike two for Cody #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
27m
Nicole is pissed off now.
Because she fell into her own trap. #bb22

Nicole to Dani: "Obviously you're Cody's #1, I don't care*. You're my #1...I'm not going to try to interfere with that."

Oh she cares. She cares a WHOLE bunch. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
27m

Nicole suggested they tell Da'Vonne not to use her veto, and they vote out Tyler which would also solve the problem of him being close with Christmas, who they both said is annoying them..
Nicole's scrambling her he said/she said so much to Dani I can't even begin to follow

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
29m
Dani- Christmas is freaking the hell out. She is going to hate me. Nicole- She is freaking me out today. Dani- You know why. She is so close with Tyler #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB22 Memphis and Christmas in the Love Room. Christmas tells him that she's already promise Kevin her vote. Memphis is saying that the plan is to tell Day that the plan is to keep Kevin and then flip.

#BB22 Memphis says that if they can convince that there are 5 people locked in to keep Kevin then they can keep Day from using the veto and vote for Tyler to stay. Christmas says that they will need to get Nicole on board, Memphis says she already is.

#BB22 Memphis says that this plan is so obvious. Christmas thinks that maybe Day won't use it because it would cause Dani to shed more blood. Christmas says she doesn't think that Day knows what to do with the veto. "This is her first win!"

#BB22 Dani is walking around downstairs looking for everyone. She returns to the HOH room.
NicF - 'Dani I don't want you to ever not trust me'
Dani - 'I do trust you, Its just why would she do that'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Dani to NicF in HOH 'If this is a strike 2 for cody, there's a big problem there.'
NicF 'Mmhmm' pauses for a few seconds 'I am just trying to think of what the motive would be, cause like, you'd tell me that so what is he trying to do, you know what I mean'

#BB22 Christmas tells Memphis that Dani won't put Ian up and Memphis says he's very annoyed by that. Christmas says that she thinks Dani would put Enzo up though. Christmas repeats a convo with Dani that she promised not to repeat. It was about who could go up in Kevin's place

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22 Christmas tells Memphis that if Tyler won veto and took himself down that Dani would put up either Memphis, Christmas or Enzo. They are both very unhappy about that. Memphis says that if that happened it would blow everything up. Memphis says Enzo would be first choice.

#BB22 Conversation between Dani and NicF continues -
D 'I don't know. We were literally talking and I was laughing up here last night, cause he had no idea what I said, and he was trying to piece it together. He didn't know what I was saying.'

#BB22 Memphis says no matter what Dani is getting blood on her hands. Christmas says that Day may make the reason to use the veto "political". Memphis says that if she pulls Kevin down they are now huge targets going forward for doing it.

#BB22 Dani and NicF continue to talk -
D 'If we get rid of Tyler that cuts it off too.'
N 'I'll vote him out with you. He's gonna be the one throwing my name around, trying to make me and you have beef'
D 'Tyler is the one person that makes me doubt Cody in this house.'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
25m
Dani- If we get out Tyler, you and me have to do mad damage control with Christmas. "Girls until the end". Whatever we have to tell her. Nicole- Definitely #BB22

Nicole- I would put Christmas up. Dani- She wouldnt even go home. She has a power. Nicole- I'm saying if I got HoH. Dani- She has a power. We have to wait #BB22

Nicole to Dani- During a double, I'm not going for David or Kevin at this point. I feel Christmas would put us up if she got pissed enough at us, so I'd backdoor her #BB22

Dani to Nicole- David, Ian, Kevin and Christmas. If Tyler goes this week, those are the next four so dont say you wouldnt get one of them out during the double #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Memphis says that if Dani puts up Enzo before Ian that he will have a huge problem with that. He says that he will ask Dani why she would put Enzo up. He understands that neither Enzo or Ian are in their alliance but continues to say that he would be mad if Enzo went up.

#BB22 HOH Conversation continues
D (continuing about tyler) 'you know what I mean? it really bothers me.'
NicF 'I've never worked closely with Tyler and I don't talk to Tyler, like I don't like Tyler. The only reason I want Kevin out is because I think he will put up me & Cody'

#BB22 HOH Convo -
Dani 'What if we can guarantee that he doesnt, Nicole?'
NicF 'Than he can stay, he can stay regardless, but with him picking me and Cody, you'd only pick people you nominate.'
D 'I know but he also,you have to remember that he has a really small group'

#BB22 Dani and NicF continue.
D 'Christmas is down there whispering to Memphis, now she's freaking the hell out.'
N 'Shes freaking me the hell out'
D 'Christmas is going to hate me. Like she's the one person that if Tyler goes this week.'
N 'She's freaking me out this week'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
18m
Dani: "The most annoying thing about my stupid power is I do NOT want to do this again...it's like the anti-power, 'here screw yourself some more'" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Memphis and Christmas leave the Love Room. Memphis heads to the kitchen to cook the fish that he's been talking about.

Tyler and Memphis start whispering at the kitchen island. Tyler tells Memphis about the possible plan to fight with someone in the house.

#BB22 Tyler explains to Memphis that he thinks that the fake fight with Christmas might show Day that Tyler is going home and make her less inclined to use the veto. They decide to talk more about it later.

#BB22 Dani to NicF 'We (referring to Christmas) were up here and I was gonna take and nap so she left, then I layed down, Day came and knocked, I talked to her and then Christmas comes right back in. Like go away, you know I wanted to take a nap, go away. What do you want.'

#BB22 David & Ian are chatting on the hammock. David says he's so glad he survived the block this week. Ian says if there is a double next week they will be down to 9 HG's. David says they are both safe for the rest of the week. Ian says that if they do they will be in top 10

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 NicF 'She's freaking out. Now I am starting to get fire-ry now. I'm p*ssed off'
D 'I said that Day might use it, she's not sure what to do. She's freaking out about the powers. That's when she was like, you only have 2 options.'

#BB22 David tells Ian that he wonders what people think when they see the 2 of them talking by themselves. He wonders if people think they are scheming. Ian' "who knows". David looks at a camera and says "live feeders. What do you think?" Cams change to the kitchen.

#BB22 NicF continues talking to Dani 'So, lets say we tell Day, that we aren't voting out Kevin and not vote out kevin.'
Dani 'Tell Day we are voting out Tyler and vote out Tyler, is that what you are saying?'
N 'Yeah. What is the plan with Tyler? Is he gonna blow everything up?'

#BB22 Dani 'I don't know. We'd have to keep it a secret. I talked to Memphis about this earlier, I said, 'If it happens this way' I was like 'We would have too 100% have to make him feel safe.'
NicF 'Do you think he's a saboteur?'
D 'No I think he's very messy'

#BB22 NicF continues the conversation about Tyler with Dani 'He's Terrible, like, he's caught in everything like all the time and everything gets back to him its very...I swear he's a saboteur.'
D 'But if you..No, they wouldn't do that honestly, who told Cody...'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Christmas has joined the boys at the table to eat. They all seem to be enjoying dinner.

Cody looks at the camera and apologized to his GF "I'm sorry I won't be home for a while. A long while". Memphis jokes and says that he will be home in a few weeks.

#BB22 NicF to Dani 'I told Cody'
Dani 'Why would Cody not remember? He literally said he'd never heard the story and you are telling me 100% that you told him'
N 'I am pretty sure I told him. I would bet 90-something percent that I told him, thats how it got back to Tyler.'

#BB22 Cody is talking to the camera in his British accent. They are all laughing. No game talk in the kitchen at this time. They all thank Memphis for the food that he cooked and said it was really good,

#BB22 Dani to NicF 'This was at like 4 AM though'
NicF 'What was?'
D 'When we were talking about it.'
N 'Who?'
D 'Cody and I.'
N 'Oh so you are saying maybe he didn't remember'
D 'maybe?'
N 'Okay, cause like. lets break this down.'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 FB 7:35PM BBT Nicole and Dani are talking about how they think this will be the most bitter jury in BB History

#BB22 FB 7:36PM BBT Cameras switch to the kitchen where Memphis, Cody, Xmas, and Tyler are acting German.
#BB22 Day in kitchen by herself..."I guess it is time to play Big Brother"

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
8m
Dani wonders what they did wrong to not be getting booze. Cody: "What can we do better?" Xmas: "Not be (butt)holes. Well, not you guys, but I am." #bb22

I didn't hear the beginning of it, but Day just said something to herself/us about 'showing who your untouchable is...I guess it's time to play Big Brother'

I assume it was about Nicole/Dani? #bb22

@girlsmeg
·
7m
Kevin: We have a full day of...

Day: Foolishness. It's already started. I ain't even wiped the crust out my eyes yet. Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat #bb22