TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 12, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
DEADSKULL
@deadskulltweets
·
1h
bro every year there’s like 1 asian, 1 brown kid, 2 black people MAX, 1.5 gays, & like 12 CHADS

lmao it’s obviously not an even playing field for a game guised as a ‘social experiment’

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59m
Feeds Have returned! #BB22

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
55m
POV Players-Dani, Kevin, Tyler, Da’Vonne, Enzo & Ian #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
52m
Enzo Memphis and Tyler still talking about how David had to have used the power and that the fact that he lied has made him more of a target (it was a no-win for him imho) #bb22

Ian and Enzo think they are going "to the basement" for the POV. Enzo thinks its going to be an individual times competition. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50m
#BB22 Ian - what do you think we're doing down there? Enzo - I don't know. Do you think it's gonna be dark? Ian - I don't think so. And it better not have snakes! Enzo - I think it'll be one at a time. I think Tyler is winning anyway so it doesn't matter. Then Dani has to nom 4.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46m
#BB22 Nicole - It was when Day told us everything in the BR. That's when I was really quiet & didn't say anything. Talking about getting Tyler out. Then Xmas got brought into the mix. Cody - She keeps saying Xmas is the one that did it. Nic - No it was me, Day, and Dani first.

#BB22 Cody - Cause she was using it last night as like a thing about Xmas. Like who do you think she's gonna go after. Most likely you. Nic - No she won't. Cody - Yeah. She really wants to start something.

#BB22 Tyler - You excited to host? Nic - It's gonna be a lame hosting thing. I put my head down. But it's cool cause you never know it could be my last one. I think everyone did it besides me and Cody that was sitting. Tyler - You're right.

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
#BB22 Memphis - I asked David this morning why he fell off the wall. Cody - What did he say? Memphis - I don't know. I said 'you should have lasted longer'. Nic - Memphis. Memphis - What? Cody - No, that's not really bad.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
54m
Memphis- Next week, if i win HoH, I'm going to be like "David, you are on the block". Why? You know why. Enzo- You just made yourself more of a target. You are lying to everybody. Memphis- You gave everyone an excuse next week. Tyler- Easiest excuse ever #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
54m
Enzo- He (David) asked Da'Vonne "did you use it on me?". She was on the block last week. Tyler- His ass really asked me. Bro, it backfired on me. I saved you and put myself on the block #BB22

Nicole to Cody- It was when Da'Vonne told us everything in the bedroom. I was really quiet and didnt say anything. That's when it was kind of formed and then Christmas got brought into the mix #BB22

Cody- She (Dani) keeps saying Christmas is the one that did it. Nicole- Oh it was me, Da'Vonne and Dani first. Cody- She kept saying "who do you think Christmas is going to go after first? Most likely you". Nicole- No she wont. Cody- She really wants Tyler out #BB22

Memphis- I was like "Ian, you better f win that veto, dude". Tyler- Dont tell him that. Memphis- He aint going to f play. He is going to f throw it but I like to f with it. Tyler- You are going to f with everybody #BB22

Memphis- I asked David this morning why he fell off of the wall so quick. Cody- What did he say? Memphis- He goes "I dont know, man". I go "you should have lasted longer". Nicole- Memphis... Cody- No, that's not really bad. Memphis- Why cant I ask that? #BB22

Cody- I one million percent think there is no reason that David fell off the wall that early. Memphis- I agree. Nicole- Maybe it's because he knew he had a power. Cody- What do you think he is alluding to? Memphis- You think, Nicole? Nicole- I get it now #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36m
#BB22 Nic joins Dani in the HOH.

Dani - I just want them to stay the same. I just don't want Kev to win realistically. I don't want Kev or Ty to win but most importantly Kev. Nic - He cannot win. I feel bad today cause he's so nice.

#BB22 Dani - Did you see David at the thing? He was like pushing his brain into the box to get picked. Nic - Oh that's what he was doing? I did see that. Thank goodness. Dani - Thank goodness he's not the one that got picked. I have to have a really long talk with Ty after this.

#BB22 Dani - It's like put me in a really bad spot with him. Nic - Last night when I was talking to him, he was really cool, calm, & collected. Dani - He told Cody that this shows him that he's at the bottom for me. So that's really bad.

#BB22 Dani - It was the best choice. Nic - Cause that's who Day thought you wanted out anyway. Dani - They would've been pissed & freaking out. Nic - Luckily you had a little beef with somebody. Dani - Agreed. If that wouldn't have happened, I'd have had no idea.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
30m
in the backyard, they've commented about the smoky skies today

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
39m
Dani to Nicole- Mine sucks. How is mine so bad? When I found out about my power, I started crying like a poor sport. I'm kind of worried about how I'm coming off on the show now. I'm crying all of the time lately and feel like I am probably so annoying #BB22

Nicole- I'm really worried if Ian finds out there is a bigger alliance that he is never ever ever going to trust me...or any of us. Dani- This week will be over, one is down, four more to go. Ian is within that four. If we keep him trusting us for three weeks, all we need #BB22

#BB22 Nic - Hopefully Enzo wins. Or you. Dani - Yeah me or Enzo is the best. Hopefully I win. I don't care, I'm keeping it the same. I don't want to make other people upset. So annoying! I need to figure out if Enzo has the other one for sure. I just want to know so I can relax.

#BB22 Nic - Maybe if you tell him, he'll tell you. Or does that make you scared? Dani - Mine sucks. I started crying. A freaking poor sport kinda. I'm worried about how I'm coming across on the show. I'm crying all the time. I feel like I'm so annoying.

BB22 is terrible fairy
@BBFeedsFairy
·
28m
Kevin says he is going to be a "BIT-TER" juror, David says if someone with a pre-game alliance is at the end, he won't vote for them #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
20m
Memphis is talking to Cody about Tyler, wondering what went on last week and why, and saying he'll "need an explanation" if Tyler stays OTB

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22 Memphis joins Cody at the hammock. Cody - There was so much more going on last week. Now I'm like less confused, but why Ty went up, I was like . Memphis - I need Ty to explain it to me. I really do. Cody - Yeah.

#BB22 Memphis - So Ty you have now created a rift in something that was going great. Cody - We were 5 out of 6 HOHs and now one of us is on the block. Memphis - Yeah Ty you are single-handedly messing this up. What are you doing?

#BB22 Memphis - When he wins the POV or if he doesn't. EIther way, we should talk to him. Cody - My biggest problem with groups is like why are you self-sabotoging yourselves. He's gonna be like, oh well she put me on the block. There's so many people that have to go home.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
26m
Cody- When Tyler went up yesterday, I was like what the f? Memphis- I need Tyler to explain to me. Dani tried to explain it to me but I need Tyler to explain it to me. If that really did happen, Tyler needs some explaining. Cody- Cause that's a huge problem #BB22

Memphis to Cody- If it's not as clearcut, then Dani needs to explain herself. You still have Da'Vonne, Ian and Enzo. You are going to put up one of our alliance? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
25m
Cody- From what I got, he was doing some shit to cause wedges. Memphis- I thought he was trying to go home. Cody- I think he was doing shit then it blew up in his face. Memphis- That's why I need him to explain. We have the power to send his ass home. That's not the plan #BB22

Memphis- I think she (Dani) was 100% loyal. The fact that she had to go and do this... Cody- She has only said really good things to me about him. Memphis- Tyler, you are singlehandedly f it up. I need to talk to him #BB22

Memphis- No matter which way, he (Tyler) is definitely getting messy. Cody- I did not expect that from him. Memphis- He said on his season he tried to get backdoored. He wanted to use his power #BB22

Memphis- I just dont want to throw him (Tyler) under the bus unless he for sure was trying to screw us, cause he is a great competitor. Cody- I want those wins where we stay safe #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
21m
Memphis: Tyler thinks that Dani, Nicole and Ian have something going on.

Cody: I don't get stressed about that shit.

Well, sure. It's easier to not get stressed when you're a part of the thing with Dani, Nicole and Ian haha.

#BBLF #BB22 #FourPrime

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Memphis - With him (Ty) I don't like the fact that it's gone down like this. Is he just trying to overplay? Cause they want to be like 'I made that move or tricked the house'. Cody - The greatest move of the game was that this alliance was formed and it won 5 out of 6 HOHs.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
19m
Memphis just told Cody that he got more skeptical with Tyler yesterday, he was talking with/Christmas was worried about the votes & asked Christmas to pretend to Nicole that she wants Tyler out to see what she says! #BB22 Messy Tyler!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Memphis to Cody- I get the idea that maybe he (Tyler) wanted to just come make some money and get the f out...but if you really wanted that, you should have done a better job of doing that. You had 5 weeks. You are a smart guy, you could have figured it out #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
18m
I’m not defending any (Ian comments) being said in the #BB22 house. All involved are wrong.

But why are the women always the ones to take all the blame?

Memphis has continuously said, started & done the same/worse things to/about Ian (and David) yet I see no articles about him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
18m
#BB22 Xmas to Enzo about argument with Bay/Day - I'm actually really disappointed that I popped off like that. I was surprised because I haven't been in that state of mind in a long, long time. I practice a lot of patience. It just like got there and escalated quickly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22 Day says she saw David going into the DR yesterday after noms - says she knows David used the power on himself. Kevin wonders if Tyler set a trap - says Ty is chilling. Day thinks he might feel good about the veto picks b/c he can beat all of them.

#BB22 Kevin is counting votes - says you need 5 this week. Says he just caught Cody and Memphis whisper talking and he's worried about them starting something.

#BB22 Kevin believes that David is being honest about not having the power. Says he even gave David the opportunity to own having the power, but he still denied it.

#BB22 Kevin says there are overlapping circles of alliances in the house and Dani took a shot at one of the circles. He hopes she will look at naming someone from one of those circles if she needs a re-nom.

#BB22 David is explaining to Cody that because of his past experiences in the house, it's really hard for him to not feel like people don't want him there. Says he used to be a tough, emotionless person, but he's not that way anymore.

#BB22 Day and Kevin are going over possible replacement noms. Day doesn't think Dani would put up Ian. Says if Kevin is sitting next to Enzo she is probably his only vote to stay. Kevin can't believe it - says one of them really needs to win veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
11m
Enzo just told Tyler he wants him off the block because he's worried they'll try to flip the vote. Tyler says best case is Enzo wins and pulls him down. Enzo agrees. #BB22

I'm not convinced Enzo would really force Dani's hand by using the veto on Tyler, but we definitely have a few different interesting options with today's veto outcome. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Performing artsDavid Gheesling | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
8m
Tyler: There are spaceships in the air now. WTh is that?

feed cuts

#bb22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
an unusual something flew over, feeds went to starfishies but just for a minute, but it wasn't a message for them

they're noticing bits of ash fluttering in the yard,
as are most of us in the west

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Enzo and Tyler meet up. Tyler says he feels like if Kevin wins Dani will put up Enzo. They agree that one of them needs to win POV. Enzo says Dani better not put him up - says he will tell her that he won HOH and kept her safe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel
@melbrown00
·
1h
They really compared David playing a power to save himself, and how dare he not tell them.. they compared it to OJ Simpson murdering his wife and not saying he did it. WTh is that? If you continue to make excuses for these trash bags, you’re also the problem.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22 Kevin to Day- If you win and take me off it will force the roaches to scatter. We've been begging for an opportunity - this will be the story arch of underdogs where we can shift the power w/out winning HOH. And you wont get any blood on your hands.

#BB22 Cody/David are chatting in the BY. David talks about struggling to make relationships. Cody says they are in the 6th week - relationships have been made. If you don't have them and you win HOH, people will just come to you to make deals to keep them safe for that week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Cody to Enzo- Dani wants Tyler out. She said Tyler is a threat to her now. Unless Kevin mentions Nicole or me, she will want Tyler targeted. She’s already planting the seeds, talking to Memphis. No exaggeration, she thinks she holds all the power in the house.

#BB22 Cody and Enzo discuss how the girls (Dani/Nicole) still don't want to get any blood on their hands.

Cody- Dani told me last night "You were supposed to be the HOH. You were supposed to be dealing with this".

#BB22 Cody- Dani really thinks she has the votes to do whatever she wants. She’s tight w/Day who is tight w/David. She thinks me and you will do whatever she says and then Nicole will get Ian. She thinks she has all the numbers in the house so things will go her way.

#BB22 FB 10:40am Cody- Dani has brought up multiple times that Xmas is trying to start an all girl thing when its really her. If it comes down to it, I’ll go to Xmas and tell her that Dani told me that.

#BB22 FB 10:43am Cody- Yesterday, Dani had a convo w/Memphis and told him about the whole Tyler thing. So I asked her, “Did you tell Memphis that I knew?” and she said told him that she told me about it that morning.

#BB22 FB 10:44am Cody- Were you (Dani) going to tell me that? I have a relationship w/Memphis and now I need to go and talk to him. Enzo- She’s trying to pin everyone against each other. Cody- She’s trying to make sure she’s the one that everyone trusts the most.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
23m
Dani to Da'Vonne, re renom: "you are not even kind of in consideration, you are no-touch zone"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Dani - I just want them to stay the same. Day - Yeah, that's why I was gonna talk to you like no I would never put you through that stress. Kevin did come to me. Thank God I was half asleep. I didn't give an answer.

#BB22 Dani - I'm glad you asked, I'm gonna be open with you. Please come to me. Be open with me, I'll be open with you. You are not even kinda in the consideration. You are no touch zone so don't worry at all. I just do not want to upset anyone else at all.

#BB22 Dani - just don't know what to do. Day - We can just go in there and get the sh*t done. Dani - I hope it's nothing where you have to use your brain cause I don't have one of those.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
20s
Cody's story gets more diabolical every time he tells it. Dummy.
Quote Tweet

Potato REALNegative squared latin capital letter potato4sure
@TVtater
· 1h
Cody tells Complainzo he jumped off the HoH to stick Dani with getting stuck nominating multiple people because of the powers. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
2m
Without ever having any power, Kevin has done more to f up people's games than anybody in the house. Not due to any talent, obviously. His "certified receipts" are just never correctly added.