TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 11, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

1m
#BB22 Nic and Kevin are talking botox/surgery - Ian tells them he went to get a consultation to remove his "man boobs" when he was 18 - people would make fun of him for having them. Nic says that's awful - Ian tells them between working out and growing up he no longer has them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB22
@89razorskate20

42s
Memphis tried to go to the DR but didn鈥檛 let him in, David must be in there & he wasn鈥檛 called either! So he went for himself! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

46m
Da'Vonne to Kevin- She (Dani) is very adamant that you are a pawn. I believe her. She was upstairs crying too...cause I made her feel bad. I was like "he is very disappointed, he looked at you as one of his idols" #BB22

Nicole- I dont think Tyler would have put you up this week though. No way. Dani- He would feel too guilty huh? Nicole- Yeah, there is no way he would have put you up. He would have made everyone mad #BB22

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo

43m
It may be boring to some, but Nicole is sticking to Derrick 101: Protect the alliance at all cost until there鈥檚 no one but alliance members left

Yall may not like it, but it鈥檚 the smart way to play
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

40m
Ian: "I think three or four people tried to self-evict last week" --cut to another feed

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

40m
#BB22 Day & Kevin suspect that if noms stay the same nobody will use their power on someone else this late in the game. If a power is used it will be to save themself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

38m
Memphis: "I'm just sick of hearing [David] talk about trying to win something"
Nicole: "you sick of me talking about trying to win something?"
Memphis: "you? naahhh"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

36m
#BB22 Christmas, Dani & Nic in HOH room and it seems pretty awkward. No game talk. Talking about the music Dani got.

#BB22 Christmas tells Dani & Nic that if she were David she would not take being nominated personal since he was only in the BB house for a short period of time during his season.

#BB22 Christmas tells Dani that you can tell David is really upset and its coming out a little bit as anger. Dani says she feels really bad.

#BB22 Christmas tells Dani that they get bribed by pictures and a letter to destroy peoples dreams. She also notes that she hopes she can play in veto tomorrow. Dani is being short with her. Christmas tells her she is going to go eat dinner and leaves.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

19m
Tyler: "oh ants, hello! they like the garlic"

hamsters can fail us, production can fail us, but #TeamAnts never disappoints

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

19m
#BB22 Ian tells Nicole that he hopes he get picked to play in the veto. They try to guess what the veto comp could be.

Luna
@LunaCee73

19m
David tells Day he thinks he's the target. She disagrees asks "why would she target you, she said you guys were close" #bb22

Whatever David said during that starts to break up, Day has now come around to agreeing with him that he's the target. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

18m
#BB22 David tells Day that he thinks he is the target. Day doesn't think he is.

Day tells him not to do any extra stuff until after the veto is played. David says he is just going to chill.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

31m
#BB22 David says that if he won veto and he stayed, he would have chosen Dani to be a have not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Does he remember that Dani has a have not pass?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Seamonkey, I thought the same thing, this guy is not paying attention.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73

2h
Day explains to David that people will start playing differently, that if he stays on the block and people are being extra nice, it's for a jury vote, says she'd hate for it to look like he got played by these people on tv. #bb22

David says it's hard to compete against pre-game connections, and Skippy flips the feed real quick. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

2h
#BB22 Kevin tells Enzo that he doesn't want to go to jury. Enzo says that Bay did it right.

Enzo likes that Bay didn't take it personally and he can't wait to see her after the season is over.

#BB22 Bay reads a bible verse to David from 1st Corinthians. It's about in a race, everyone runs but only one gets the prize, so run to win.

#BB22 David to Day- I'll just have to give it (have-not) to Memphis I guess. That's another thing that was pissing me off about Dani a couple weeks ago. She was like "I cant pick Memphis because of his back". Really what they wanted to do was get that bed to Cody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Performing artsDavid Gheesling | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

2h
Since David can't give HN to Dani, he guesses he'll give it to Memphis.

Day thinks Memphis' back is feeling better. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

2h
Nicole told Ian maybe no hide 'n seek veto because production comes in to temporarily remove the items already hidden for the next one to hide theirs, so they don't come across them as they're hiding their own

wow that's a clunky explanation by me, sorry

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

2h
Cody- It didnt leave my mind that Kevin, based on somebody yelling something, picked Nicole and I in an HoH. Christmas- Yeah. Cody- It also hasnt left my mind that David tried to make me look some kind of way to Da'Vonne #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch

2h
so if no hide 'n seek veto, as that explanation makes sense with virus protocols, looks like it'll be either a super simple setup, or maybe it'll take place indoors (Safety Suite/Basement space, Hacker comp offices, etc)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

2h
#BB22 Day called all the dressing Ranch. Kevin said that the Creamy Ceaser is not Ranch. They want to know who is right.

Steven Moses Flag of United StatesFlag of United StatesFlag of United States
@SteveMosesSound

2h
Queen of being wrong Red heart

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.42pm... Big Brother Breaking Hamster @BBBreaking

1h
The #BB22 feeds have gone to kitten cam which is highly unusual for a Friday night (post nomination ceremony.)

Fan suspicion is that they could be down for David鈥檚 power reveal and subsequent new nominee selection

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch

1h
feeds are back, hugging underway, Dani's in HOH annoyed and freaking out

Dani told Tyler she swears on everything she doesn't want him gone - "you can win the veto" = David invoked his power to save himself, and Dani put up Tyler

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds

1h
#BB22 Feeds are back. David is safe and Dani has put Tyler on the block as a replacement. Dani says he has the votes to stay, She didn't know what else to do

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Dani- Hear me out. I swear on everything I dont want you gone. I dont know what to do. I cant put up Ian. Tyler- I dont know if our alliance is going to... Dani- You can win the veto. They will all keep you. I swear on everything #BB22 (this usually means Dani is lying when she swears on everything)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck

1h
Dani- I thought it was Kevin, did you think it was Kevin? He was smiling while David was crying
Tyler- David can cry on command

Dani's voice is really shaky lol she's stressed #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
路 1h
sounds like David may have denied having it, Enzo's ranting "that's so amateur yo, no one's gonna use Disruptor on anyone but themself"

Luna
@LunaCee73

1h
Tyler asks Dani what she'll do if she wins the POV, she says 'if you really want me to use it on you, I will' but she doesn't want to have to name another nom, says what if we just make SURE you have the votes. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 1h #BB22

Tyler- I got screwed by a twist on the same week on my season. I will win.
Dani- Ok just win. Where is everyone? Scattering like a bunch of cockroaches.
Tyler- I need to stay for you. David/Kev will come after you.
Dani- Make sure Xmas is not mad at me.

#BB22 Dani keeps reassuring Ty he's safe. Dani says Xmas is going to be really mad at me. Don't let her come at me for this. I'm scared of her

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates

1h
Dani to Tyler- Dont let Christmas be mad at me. I'm scared of her. I dont want her to be coming after me for this. You are the most likely to win the veto #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dee
@lala_jay2

1h
Omg they鈥檙e going off about how David not owning it is putting himself in a worse position. He literally could not have been in a worse position you were about to send him home. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates

1h
Tyler to Dani- People know I was doing sketchy stuff about you. People will want to keep you and me in the house cause they are going to think we are going to be coming after each other. I need to stay for you. Now David and Kevin are coming for you #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 1h #BB22

Dani and Tyler watching Kevin and Day on cams. Saying that Day is telling Kevin that Tyler is gonna go and he is safe. They are laughing.
Dani- This sucks BB- Ugh
#BB22 Dani keeps ensuring Tyler that he's not going home, Kevin is. She says they will have the votes, he needs to win HOH. Dani is freaking out over having to nom Tyler. He says he's just glad that she didn't BD him. Dani says if someone comes down a pawn has to go up.
#BB22 Day and Kevin talking in the kitchen trying to figure out if Tyler has a power that would involve saving him. Day says theres no way.

Tyler says at least he can play for veto.
Dani say you have to win. But who are we gonna renom if you come down. Has to be a pawn. Christmas or Memphis
Tyler asks why not Day?
Dani because she will go.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

1h
Dani to Tyler- You have Nicole, Ian, Enzo, Christmas and Memphis and Cody. You have everyone #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

1h
#BB22 David is not admitting to using the power on himself. Kevin mentions now he has to figure out who gave it to him. David says Xmas has been nicer to him. David asked Ian if he saved David and Ian said no.

#BB22 David tells Day & Kevin that Dani came to talk to him in the HN room right before it happened like she knew it was coming.

(David acting as if he doesn't know who saved him)