TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 11, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Tyler talks about hoping Angela doesn’t have to feel like she has to try responding to everyone on social media. Ian, Cody, & Dani are still in the HOH room, not talking about game. They talk about the temperature being better in the HOH room than earlier weeks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms @Tooms_BB · 1h
Nicole retells Bayleigh's "a few times & a few boys" comment, which is always a more catchy rhyme when retold.

Nicole: That's why she thinks she got evicted is because of that. I heard her say "Nicole's mad at me for that".

Narrator: Bayleigh was right.

1:29am #bbt

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22
Enzo, Memphis, Tyler, & Kevin are at the kitchen table. They joke that Enzo is such a cool dad that he’d be the star of “bring your dad to school Day”. Kevin leaves the table, Christmas joins. Kevin returns. They talk about the holidays that come after the game ends.

#BB22
Ian, Cody, & Dani are in the HOH room. You can see what looks like Dani’s daughter in a picture on her lap. Ian wants to play veto this week because he’s “salty” about last week (wasn’t able to play due to heat & dizziness). They talk about who's done their DR yet today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Tyler says that Bay being in the house screwed him up, b/c he has had to deal with the aftermath of his prior season for the past 2 years. He felt the only way to relieve the situation in real life was to leave prior to Bay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole & Day are in the bathroom. Nicole talks about the HOH comp & what stance helped her with it. Says it was so hard. Demonstrates different stances. Says Cody wasn’t doing anything right in the comp. Enzo comes in to use the toilet.

#BB22
Dani & Ian are in the HOH room. Dani gets up, saying she needs coffee. Ian gets up to stretch. They head out the HOH room. Dani asks Ian if he’s ever been on “Christian Mingle” and Ian says no. Ian & Dani are now in kitchen.

#BB22
Memphis, Tyler, Cody, & Christmas are joking at the kitchen table. Ian is now on the bathroom couch. Enzo joins the kitchen table. They talk & laugh about the contest that happened on Day 1 when they entered the house. They talk about having to remove their masks then.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
21m
Nominations underway. We may get the feeds back after noms & before David (we assume) used his power but my guess is we won’t so I’m expecting an extended down time. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
16m
David's power is to be used at noms ceremony, after initial nominations are made.. it's unclear if that'll be openly or secret..
if secret, he would have had to make arrangements with Diary beforehand based on whatever scenario(s) happen with original noms

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.50am ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 6h
Dani- I feel like I'm scared to upset Memphis and Christmas. Nicole- Are you talking about backdooring her? Dani- Tyler, not her. I would not do that. I'm scared of her. She will punch me #BB22

Dani- I am going to tell him (Kevin) if I get the opportunity that I will throw it to him, even if that's not true. I want him to feel safe. Nicole- Do you have a bigger plan? Dani- I dont know. I am trying to decide if I do #BB22

Nicole- He (Tyler) feels very safe. Dani- No he doesnt. He goes "if you come after me or backdoor me, I totally understand and I deserve it". He told me three times within two minutes. Either you feel guilty or you are worried or you would be coming after me #BB22

Nicole- I would take out one of their numbers at least before I started to attack my own. Dani- I'm scared if I dont do him (Tyler) that he is going to get me. If I just sit around waiting, I look stupid...but I'm not sold on it by any means #BB22

Nicole- I will support whatever you want to do but Day, Kevin and David are very close to controlling the votes. Dani- I know but are they really? We have Enzo and Ian too. Nicole- Say they get Ian to jump ship or something #BB22

Dani- I just want to say to you, not The Committee, that you know I am never coming after you. Memphis- I feel like me and you have an understanding. I feel the exact same way #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5h
Memphis- Do we backdoor Tyler? I dont know. I'm not against anything but we have got to look at the votes. Dani- I feel like the only person it would make mad is Christmas #BB22

Memphis- If he (Tyler) really wanted to come in and go out, why would you even make an alliance? Why wouldnt you play solo and go crazy? Dani- I think he didnt want that, played really bad and got caught, and then he is trying to make himself look like the martyr #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB22 @Feeds_Bot
·
1m
Feeds are back. (Duration: 1 hour, 9 minutes) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
20s
David confirms, says to Kevin "Bay & Day, now me and you." #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
backyard is open .. normally veto comp would be built/being built out there

I guess it's just general WTH Friday Woman shrugging

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19s
#BB22 Backyard is confirmed to be opened. Tyler/Enzo playing pool. David on hammock by himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Kevin asking Dani if there was a group consensus to put him up. Dani says no. Kevin says at least he did not back door him. Dani says tomorrow is the veto... wherever it is, they will find it. They hope that the veto comps will move to the other room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
12m
As far as the yard goes, my guess is that with the heat and the smoke and whatnot, the POV comp will be in the Safety Suite, or it'll be late late tomorrow and has a simple setup. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
25m
#BB22 Xmas/Memphis on the backyard couch. They cannot believe how fast they tore down the backyard. Memphis saying that he wants to take an intro to massage class after Xmas mentions that she wants a massage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
23m
David to himself- Damn. When African Americans work together, we are the easiest targets #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22 Kevin leaves. Cody comes in. Dani says Kevin feels kind of embarrassed. Dani says Kevin wants a breakdown of where he went wrong. Dani says she talked to Ty. Dani says she is back and forth with how she feels about Tyler. Dani relays that the agreement for final 6/4.

#BB22 Dani says she finds it fishy that Tyler tried to sweeten the deal. Cody says it is weird, but you have to take it at face value. Cody says to follow your gut.

#BB22 Cody says he only bonded with Tyler out of force and not choice over Janelle and Kaysar going after both of them. Cody does not know where he stands with Tyler, but he doesn't feel like Tyler is going after Cody or Dani. Dani says him playing so messy is dangerous.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel @AdamAndEvel · 21m
Kevin sees smoke. He says it's regular overcast but tinted by a fire nearby. "Because this is weird."

Nicole: It feels fake almost.

#BBLF #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
20m
Re: Davids power - Remember they have to ask David if he wants to use it & its a secret so they'll likely pull every HG into the DR for "post nom reactions" - then once Dani is all comfy and settled feeds will cut and the HGs will be called to the LR for the reveal & re-nom #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
20m
#BB22 Kevin says to Nicole he hopes he can stay here for his birthday. He says he would be so upset if.... Kevin gets distracted by an airplane passing overhead.

Luna @LunaCee73
·
16m
Cody and Dani agree that 'we have Enzo, and he'll be willing to do whatever the f' they don't want to do themselves.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. #BB22

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Enzo has Enzo, yo!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
14m
#BB22 Cody/Dani says that Enzo is in the best position in the house, but Enzo still wants to win. Cody says Nicole is in a good position, but is saying she will "win if". Cody wants Nic to "snap in"

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
13m
Da'Vonne says the washer is shooting water out the back onto the electrical wiring... Move over BBQ Grill, there's a new deadly force in the backyard. #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
12m
washer problems.. Memphis fixed it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22 David reflects on the minorities in the house being targeted - he says he was so motivated by Da'Vonne's BLM speech. He notes how hard this game is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
43s
Xmas, still fishing, tells Dani she'll try to win POV and keep the noms the same 'unless you want to b/d someone, then I'm down too'. Dani jokes "then you can't win, it's you"

Christmas is going to SPIRAL. #bb22