TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 11, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Kevin-Who would I be against?
Dani-Someone else that is good at comps.

Dani doesn't want to this to get out cause it could ruin everyone's games. She doesn't want Kevin to feel like she is putting him in a bad spot and she doesn't want to surprise him.

Kevin suggests using David as the pawn instead of Kevin, that would secure Kevin's vote "against the other person".

Dani's plan right now is that initially David IS the other person. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Kevin-I feel so defeated.
Dani- You are killing it and you don't even see it.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kevin- It would make sense if I was in an alliance and put as a pawn, but I'm not. They can just be like "let's vote the other way". I would feel completely and utterly played. Dani- I would never do that to you #BB22

Kevin- There is other people that are good at competitions. Dani- If for some reason you were still up there, I feel like I can get you the votes to stay. In the veto, if there was any way to throw it to you, I would do that too #BB22

Kevin- Who do you think you can get (for votes)? Dani- Day would vote for you, I feel like you are close with David, I feel like Nicole would do whatever the HoH wanted, she is close with Ian, I feel like Enzo goes with the house #BB22

Kevin- Who would I be up against? Dani- Someone else who is good at competitions #BB22

Kevin- What about David? He is good at comps too. Dani- I am thinking about him. Kevin- You can secure my vote for him to stay. Him next to whoever the other person is. Dani- I am thinking him. You would stay over him #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Christmas tells Memphis that Kevin is a threat. They agree. Memphis points out that Kevin was on the wall for a long time.

Memphis says it is easy for Dani to put up Kevin and David and they will see if one of them has a power.

#BB22 Kevin says that Christmas's HoH was hijacked. Dani asks if she is talking about the Tyler thing. Evin- Mhmm.

Kevin thinks he would go over David bc he feels like he is expendable. Dani says that is how people feel about David.

#BB22 Dani says she doesn't want to be in a boys club. Kevin agrees and says he doesn't either.

#BB22 Kevin says that when ever pawns go home, it's bc they don't have a safety net.
Dani -You have me. I don't think you are as low as you think you are.
K-I know how you feel. I see what you are saying.

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
Kevin is so frustrating. What should be a ten minute conversation always turns into a marathon of whining.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 FB 11:46 Cam 1/2 Memphis & Dani in HOH
They discuss there concern for how Tyler has been playing the game.

Dani says that Tyler asked her "did you tell me to drop." when she told him "Good Job"
And then Tyler went down stairs and told people that she told him to drop

#BB22 FB Cam1/2 Date: 9/1111:49pm
HOH Dani is shocked that Tyler thinks she would tell him to drop.
She says she would never.
And says "What is going on here!"
Memphis says the reason he dropped was not his back it was his hand. That is was even bleeding.

#BB22 FB Cam 1/2 HOH
Memphis tells Dani that it pisses him off , (talking about Tyler)
M- asks Dani if Cody knows.He says he wont say anything to anyone.
She tells him yes Cody Knows. and that Cody is starting to doubting stuff about Tyler as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
1h

Dani didn't say Tyler by name but she said her target is 'another good competitor' - Kevin suggested David might be the better pawn on Thursday

that meeting ended without being settled, Kevin asked if she'll check in with him before noms so he isn't surprised

(I thought that is what these meetings were for, but okay)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 David is happy Dani won and is disappointed that he couldn't even beat Memphis.

David knows they haven't talked much. He doesn't know how he can assist in her game. Says she has been there for her on an emotional level.

Dani-I don't know what I'm gonna do right now.

#BB22 Dani tells David she doesn't know if she wants to look at the big picture or the little picture. She doesn't know how the powers are going to fit in. She is trying to figure things out.

David says to let him know if she needs anything. They hug and he leaves.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB22 Enzo and Dani wonder why Day and David fell so quickly last night in the wall comp.

D-I feel like it's the safest to do the easy route. And then we have the powers.

Enzo says he needs enemies. Dani says she feels the same way. She wants a clear line down the middle.

#BB22 Enzo says know one knows about the 4. That he loves it.

Dani-We have won have of the HoHs.

Enzo says the slick six is dead.

#BB22 Enzo tells Dani that if he wins PoV he will do whatever Dani wants him to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... EARTHDOGBB #BB22
@EARTHD0GBB
·
55m
The Comic room is now the Karen Suite #bb22

photo of Christmas and Nicole...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
52m
#BB22 Cody pretends to pitch for a bit.

Dani tells Cody that Kevin said if he goes to jury, Kevin won't be her friend. Says Kevin doesn't want to spend his birthday in Jury.

Cody-That's not fair to you.
Dani- He's just being honest.

#BB22 Dani tells Cody that if Kevin goes to Jury, she is losing a jury votes. Dani asks if he is up, who would Cody vote for? Cody says that she is going to do what Dani wants him to do.

#BB22 Kevin and Day in the Love RM Kevin is crying.
Day hugs him and asks Kevin what is stresing him out.
He says he talked to Dani He says he doesn't think he can make it here anymore, and that he cant figure a way out of this situation.

#BB22 Day asks Kevin if Dani said that she was going to put him up. he says No. He says that he feels betrayed by people and his Idiols are like. ....

K- Day you can't tell anyone, you can't even suggest to people.
That Dani told him she needs him as a pawn.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
49m
#BB22 Dani says that she wants David to go home.

#BB22 Cody points out to Dani that Christmas was real instant about don't touch Tyler. Dani says be careful not to give Christmas information. Says that on Christmas's season, people gave her information and she gave them nothing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
47m
#BB22 Day tells Kevin that he has to start (stop?) idolizing people and that he is an icon too. Day stop putting your self on the bottom and people on a pedistool and to stop putting these people up there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
47m
#BB22 Dani was called to the DR downstairs. Cody leaves the room promising not to say anything. Dani asks if she really has to go. Says she is going to the bathroom.

#BB22 Day comes into the HoH and yells to ask Dani if she is on the toilet.

#BB22 Day tells Kevin that she has a meeting with her and that she will not tell her anything that they talked about but Day says she will tryt o push for the other direction.

Kevin - what can we say about David?
D-Just that he is strong and that he wants to win the veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35m
#BB22 Kevin David & Ian are in the Love RM Ian tells the group what the diamond power of veto was and that it was may more powerful then the Golden One.
Ian asks Kevin how is meeting went. Kevin tells him ok.

#BB22 Ian David & Kevin are talking powers in the Love RM

Cody and Christmas are on the Sky lounge playing a game. Cody tells Christmas I think you are going home.
jokingly and tells her that she has to stop telling people he is her untouchable

#BB22 Tyler is hanging out on the sky bridge watching Christmas and Cody play their game.
In the Love RM Ian David and Kevin discussing comps and what the the fans like .

#BB22 Ian tells David and Kevin that the have-nots isn't a thing anymore now that they know how to cook it correct and they have the temp fixed up there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
#BB22 Kevin David and Ian talking about making jury and feeds switch to the sky bridge Where Nicole has joined to watch the backgammon game

#BB22 Love RM David-Kevin_Ian

David- "damn all the way to Oct 21. Jeeesh" and he leaves to head to the bathroom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 17m
I RT'd a tweet that wasn't quite accurate. Here is a better version. Earlier Kevin told Davonne that he could read Julie's lips last night and she (Julie) said something about Dani and Christmas.... (Julie actually said "Dani is aligned with Christmas") #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
18m
Dani's meeting with Da'Vonne now ..
Dani: "I'm kind of thinking of a bigger plan"
Da'Vonne: "oh shit"
Dani: "you know what it is"

Da'Vonne said that's why Kevin's downstairs crying, which surprised Dani

Dani also said because of the powers, it's important nobody tells anyone about her plan

Da'Vonne asked who her other pawn would be with Kevin, "David?"
Dani: "probably"
Da'Vonne: "that's fine"
Dani said David didn't talk game to her at all in their meeting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
#BB22 Kevin asks Ian if he thinks they will prescribe medicine here? Ian tells him He doesn't think So and asks Him Why does he ask. Kevin tells him because he knows some people in there have prescribed medications like mood stabilizers.--Feeds cut to fish.

#BB22 Dani & Da'Vonne in the HOH Day asks Dani what her plans are and tells her she has her back.
Dani tells day that she kinda thinking a bigger plan, and that she knows what it is. is really afraid of the powers. that she is afraid of upsetting 2 people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22 Dani then says that she talked to Kevin and that realistically one of those people would be Kevin. Day says oh that's why he is downstairs crying.
Dani- Oh No

#BB22 Day tells Dani that Kevin Didn't say anything to her about why he was crying just the normal he misses his husband .
Dani is letting Day know that Kevin is not her target and asks Day to talk to him. They talk about how he is really good at competitions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
Nicole's meeting with Dani now..

this one's also for appearances and info check-in, they discussed Dani's plan earlier today

Dani asked if it's David vs Kevin on Thursday would Nicole vote out David? she said yes if Dani wants her to

(odds are slim it'll be David vs Kevin on Thursday)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Day asks Dani if she is putting her target up immediately with Kevin and Dani tells her No. that she is probably going to put david. That he was just up there and he didn't even speak game to her.
Day is shocked.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Dani- Memphis is furious (about Tyler). Nicole- So he would vote him out? Dani- Yeah. Nicole- At least you told him and got that done. Dani- Yeah. The only person who I dont know how I would deal with it is Christmas #BB22

Nicole- How does Day feel about this? Dani- She feels totally fine. She thinks it's all about bigger picture. She doesnt know if it's not bigger picture, that's just what it is. She said she will help me talk them off afterwards too #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Dani- Do you think anyone is coming after any of us? Ian- The problem is everyone is holding their cards very close. I feel like we are in a pretty decent spot. The people that arent with us are kind of fighting each other #BB22

Ian- For the longest time my biggest fear was being nominated with Nicole. Dani- I dont feel like I have heard that in a long time. Ian- I feel like the bullhorn kind of... Dani- Separated it. Ian- Yeah. Dani- Which is still not great. Ian- No, cause that's Cody and Nicole #BB22

Ian- Do you have any idea of what you are going to do? Dani- There is not many options. I dont know exactly. I am kind of wavering. I am scared of hurting people's feelings. David has talked zero game to me this whole season #BB22

Dani- Who would you put up if it was you? Ian- I would guess people that I dont ever talk game with, so Memphis I guess. Dani- I just dont see Memphis as a threat. Do you? Ian- Not the way that he is walking around #BB22

Dani- I like Nicole so much. I have never met anyone like her. Ian- She is great. Dani- She really is. Ian- She is my favourite person, no offense, to play with. I would not want to have to play if she were ever not here. It's like in 14 when Britney left #BB22

Ian- With Bayleigh's speech last week, that was referencing Tyler? Dani- Yeah. Ian- She said to me that he offered himself up. Dani- He was trying to self evict. Ian- Seems like that was a popular thought last week. I think no one wants to go to jury. I was trying halfish #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Ian says he did not anticipate making jury. Says that once Xmas won, that he knew he likely wasn't in trouble, but that increased his anxiety since he knew he would then be there for the duration. Ian says apparently the thought of self-eviction was very popular last week

#BB22
Right now, the cameras are showing the guests in the storage room & kitchen. Guests are laughing about scaring each other. Dani tells people about Ian suddenly pooping in the bathroom. Dani heads back upstairs to the HOH room to join Ian.

#BB22
Ian & Dani are in the HOH room. Ian says their side has a “good track record”. Ian talks about his past season. Christmas & Nicole are in the comics bedroom, talking about skipping their periods due to stress, but still get the menstrual symptoms.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
take a drink every time someone says this week 'has to be a double'

spoiler: it isn't, and next week isn't either

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Nicole & Christmas are in the comics bedroom. They talk about how relieved they were when their side was the last to stay up in the HOH comp. Nicole says she’ll get the next HOH. “We’ll get the veto. Noms aren’t as detrimental as the veto” says Christmas.

#BB22
Nicole & Christmas are in the comics bedroom. They talk about food, & who doesn’t eat meat in the house. Ian, Cody, & Dani are in the HOH room. Cody says he’s really tired. Dani is tired too. (Cody & Dani stayed up the latest last night, talking in the HOH room).

#BB22
Nicole & Christmas are in the comics bedroom. Nicole talks about cleansing in the shower, & how having her costume saves time with wardrobe. Nicole leaves. Christmas walks into kitchen.