TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 11 - Sept 20: Archive through September 11, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
37m
#BB22 Kevin tells Day that he would put up Nic and Cody - if one came down he would try and go after a power. You have to have intent with your noms - Xmas did but then she said waah waah it wasn't personal. Kev says maybe not Nic - but possibly Ty/Cody or Dani/Cody.

#BB22 K wonders if Tyler was lying about his intentions when he tried to get nom'd - Day says that's crazy! The internet is watching 24/8!Tyler using the movement would be crazy. Kev agrees - he more meant T did it because while he feels that way, he didn't think it would happen.

#BB22 Kevin thinks the whole house in an alliance. Day says that may be - but Christmas and Enzo are at the ass end of it. Day wonders why David wants to be a part of it? Kev doesn't think he does anymore. Day says that's good news.

#BB22 Kevin thinks Christmas is the way in to the large alliance to destroy it. Day says if that's the case then who does she go after? She cannot put Nic up. Kev says then she could still put Xmas up and say she's a string pawn and Day needs her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms @Tooms_BB
·
29m
Enzo: This whole Untouchable shit?
Ian: What is that garbage? They're like "it's like a Final 2", I was like then why don't we just say Final 2? Are we in second grade?

David: How you feelin?
Ian: Ready to f play, man. I'll give people a reason to talk about me. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB22 Day asks if she has to pretend to be friends with Christmas? Kevin tells her it would be beneficial.

Day:

#BB22 Day says it's fine if she has to put Christmas up as a pawn - she wants to go after a heavy hitter. She wants to go for Ty/Cody but they're so strong she thinks they need to be put up together.

#BB22 Day tells Kevin there are definitely cracks in the big alliance - especially Tyler and Dani. She starts to explain how she knows that - and stops to suss out Kevin. He tells Day to trust him - Day tells him about Ty giving B/D info on Dani talking about them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
25m
Cody: "so what is a nudist? like they just don't like wearing clothes? is it like they prefer no clothes or a nudist: like I refuse to wear clothes? like what is it?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Cody is telling Enzo that there's only about 5 people who want to win HOH this week. Enzo thinks that's crazy, why does everyone want to be friends?! Enzo tells Cody that Bay/Day campaigned to him together - what the hell is that?!

#BB22 Enzo tells Cody and Memphis that Ian is gunning for the HOH.
Cody: go for it buddy.
Memphis: great, then we'll take him out in the double.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
Kevin told Da'Vonne David was campaigning against her - Day told him David covers his tracks by telling the person he's talking against that he's done so in case they hear about it, and testing for leaks, and she added "WHY does he get to keep f with my game?!! f him!"

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Day is telling Kevin that she doesn't want to work with David - he has screwed her game twice. F*ck him. Kevin says she has to try - Day tells him Kev is asking the most. Day wants to put him up as a pawn - Kev thinks he'll go and that Day needs him to go further.

#BB22 Cody and Dani think Christmas will be big mad when she gets nominated. They think Day and Kevin will be pissed when they go up. Dani thinks Ian will be mad a Nic if he goes up but not long term.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
21m
#BB22 Kevin is talking with Day about how to move forward in the game. "If we dont give him orders, his a** is gonna go rogue." Day says "Im scared to talk to --" before feeds cut

#BB22 Feeds return momentarily to see Kevin and Day end their conversation and Dani with Cody in the photo room, but go out again

#BB22 David in the kitchen to Kevin, says that "he is trying to project Christmas as a target, like thats their strategy"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22 Enzo has joined Cody and Dani, they speculate the third power in the game, what it is and who has it (Davids power)

#BB22 Christmas and Tyler are playing a game in the living area, Cody in the photo room is telling Dani that the days they dont have the yard drags in comparison

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Ian and Bay are in the bathroom area discussing Ians town, Christmas has entered the photo room, Dani is called to the DR and that breaks that conversation up. Feeds have gone in and out consistently for the past half hour

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 10, 2020 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
The SwaggyK and SwaggyC Twitter clip was very cute. Thanks, Pschrfhd.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
YW, Juju!

Gonna see if I can find it to post again, cause it looks like it got destroyed in the Great TVCH Crash of 2020. (A day that will live in infamy! LOL)

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Found it! SwaggyK and SwaggyC get together:

https://twitter.com/Adoomies2/status/1304144743597838337?s=20

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.27am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22
Enzo, Dani, & Kevin are in the kitchen. Kevin mentions how well-designed tonight’s HOH comp was. Dani says it will look good on TV. Enzo leaves to sleep. Kevin says at least Dani can relax this week, as HOH. They go to storage room to put away food.

Kevin & Dani are in storage room putting away food so it doesn’t go bad. “How much kale do you need?” asks Kevin. Dani says it’s ridiculous how much corn tortillas they’re given. They return to the kitchen.

#BB22
Kevin & Dani are in the kitchen, talking about the pineapple. Dani goes upstairs to bed. She puts on her headphones then walks into the HOH bathroom.

Dani is in her HOH bathroom, looks like she's getting ready for bed. She starts singing and then the feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22
Dani turns back on the lights in the HOH room. Looks like she’s reading her HOH letter. She starts crying and dabs her eyes with a Kleenex.

Dani continues to cry while reading what looks like her HOH letter. Camera zooms in on her. She finishes the letter and puts it back into the envelope.

After finishing her HOH letter, Dani goes into the bathroom. She then gets back into bed, and stares at pictures of her family in silence.

Dani now seems to check out a few cameras in the HOH room. She then lays back down and sighs, saying “oh man”. She gets up, heads down to the kitchen, and it looks like she’s having pills with water. She heads back upstairs to her HOH room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22
Dani & Cody talk in the HOH room. Dani says she knows she has to put up Kevin, but really doesn’t want to. She says it’s because there are powers in play. Dani says she feels horrible but that there’s no one else to put up. They talk about using same speech as Cody did.

Dani & Cody talk in the HOH room. Cody says that she will irritate the least # of people by putting up Kevin. Dani is worried about losing Kevin’s vote in jury. Cody tells her that she’ll figure out how to tell Kevin. Dani says it sucks b/c she likes him on game & personal

#BB22
Dani & Cody talk in the HOH room. Cody asks who is coming after her. She says Tyler. Dani says Tyler is concerned about his outward appearance, & refers to Tyler’s past season. Cody says he hasn’t heard this from Tyler. They say next week will be a double eviction.

Dani & Cody talk in the HOH room. They say Memphis would go for David in a double eviction. Dani says she’d like David to go over Kevin in a double eviction. They say others won’t admit to them if they’re going after the other (after Cody or Dani).

Dani & Cody talk in the HOH room. Cody says he was excited to see Tyler this season. Dani says she didn’t like Tyler in his season,& told him (Tyler) this. Cody says he doesn’t know what game Tyler is playing, and it concerns him. Dani thinks Tyler is playing same as BB20.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22
Dani & Cody talk in the HOH room. Dani says she doesn’t understand why people listen to Memphis when he’s talking numbers. “He’s on frigging painkillers” says Dani. Dani now takes out jelly beans to visualize the players left, showing Cody.

Dani & Cody continue visualizing the remaining players using jelly beans, considering scenarios. One of the scenarios is Kevin & David on the block, then they wonder what happens if one of them (Kevin/David) takes themselves off the block.

Dani & Cody are in the HOH room. Dani is concerned how close Christmas & Tyler have gotten this past week. Dani thinks Day is threatened by Cody in the longer run, but not now. Cody would rather get rid of people who can win stuff (i.e. not Day).

#BB22
Dani & Cody are in the HOH room. They say Day would be great for their game b/c Day has won nothing. They say Memphis has no idea what’s going on, including not knowing that Tyler was asking to be evicted, & that many people don’t know what’s going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5h
#BB22
Dani & Cody are in the HOH room. Cody says he doesn’t want Ian out anymore. Dani says Cody is lying. They go through who wants who out. They know that Day wants Christmas out, and that Memphis wants David out.

Dani & Cody are in the HOH room. Cody jokes that his speech would be more cutthroat than Kaysar’s if Dani got Cody out. They joke about the wall yeller saying Cody & Nicole have a final 2. Dani says she has “0” final 2’s. Cody "jokes" that Dani has a final 2 with everyone.

#BB22
Cody & Dani are in the HOH room. They laugh that Dani’s final 2’s with everyone are all called “The Untouchables”. Dani says she gets paranoid now if Tyler whispers anything. Cody jokes about rushing to the bathroom before the HOH comp, knowing it was an endurance comp.

Cody & Dani are in the HOH room. They joke about who went pee in what order before the HOH endurance comp. They say Bay’s speech wasn’t good tonight. Dani says Tyler always whispers in Cody’s ears, & Cody says Tyler never does this. They laugh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
FB CAM 1
@0500
Dani and Cody are talking about time in comps and how long they take. Cody is talking about winning a comp and Dani tells him she was trying to throw him the comp and he lost. He tells her to stop rubbing it in his face. #bb22

Dani continues and says Cody should have held on for just 2 more mins. C says she didnt even expect him to win and he held on and gave it all he had. He crashed out for 3 hours after the comp. D says you should have told me you were going down. both of them. GGOOINNGG DOOWN #bb22

FB CAM 1
@0502
Dani and Cody in HOH Cody starts laughing and says he cannot believe Nicole and her squeal on the wall and then her saying "ok im going to pee now" Dani responds how funny it is that N has said she had to wait for the water to come. #bb22

FB CAM 1
@0503
Dani sighs " I dont want to nominate Kevin" Cody responds "this is the worst part of the game" and continues to express how she isn't used to this part and he is. Dani says she isn't. C shares with her his Nicole battle back nom and how he felt bad about that #bb22

FB CAM 1
@0507
Dani says she needs to start studying this game. C asks why and she says she knows nothing. Not days or before and afters vote counts or people nom'd together. She says she hasn't been paying attention to anything. #bb22

they continue talking about the past and are trying to figure out what Keesha's vote was 11-2 or 13-0. Cody says 13-0 and Dani thinks 11-2. After laughing Dani says she thinks Cody is right. #bb22

FB CAM 1
@0513
Cody says he is going to go check the time and Dani grabs the photo of her daughter and looks at her as she drinks some water. She puts it down, no sound just looking at her daughter. Dani clicks though the cameras and heads to the bathroom. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.41am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
FB CAM 1
@0515
Dani shuts off the lights and finds her space in the HOH bed. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.48am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Lights are on, Memphis is awake sitting in his usual spot at the island. #bb22

Dani is still in the HOH and is cuddled into her bed with her mask on. #bb22

#bb22 Kevin is in the BR after changing out his mic battery

#BB22 Kevin is alone in the Love Room talking to the cameras saying he is filled with anxiety and just surviving day by day. He is continuing those thoughts and trying to talk himself out of it to be stronger.

** Taking deep breathes trying to calm himself*

#bb22 Cameras move from Kevin to Dani in the HOH room listening to music and looking at pictures of Tennessee.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
23m
#BB22
Memphis and Kevin are talking about last nights comp. They said the grip on the handles with very rough, felt like sand paper.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 🛎
@robcesternino
·
21m
Catching up with Jason Guy

https://twitter.com/robcesternino/status/1304468338949595138

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.39 ... Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1m
Memphis- If he (Tyler) really wanted to come in and go out, why would you even make an alliance? Why wouldnt you play solo and go crazy? Dani- I think he didnt want that, played really bad and got caught, and then he is trying to make himself look like the martyr #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Dani to Memphis- In the back of my head is always going to be is he (Tyler) still coming for me? He literally threw me under the bus. The first thing he says to me after I won is "if you want to come after me or backdoor me, I understand cause I deserve it" #BB22

Memphis- I dont like how sloppy he (Tyler) is. That's crazy. We have had full control of this house since Day 1, so what are you doing? Dani- I have no idea #BB22

Memphis- If he (Tyler) really wanted to come in and go out, why would you even make an alliance? Why wouldnt you play solo and go crazy? Dani- I think he didnt want that, played really bad and got caught, and then he is trying to make himself look like the martyr #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 11, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.05 ...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22 Kevin tells Dani if he was nominated he would feel some kind a way bc he doesn't have certainty. He only has a handfull of people. He says he feels connected to Dani. Dani says she adores him.
Kevin wants to protect that.

#BB22 Dani tells Kevin that they haven't benefited each other in the game so far. Kevin says he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday alone in jury, that he would feel salty.

#BB22 Deni tells Kevin that she doesn't want to stab anyone in the back.

Kevin says there are other people that are good at comps.

Dani says some people are way bigger risks to put up there. She thinks that if Kevin was up there, she could get him the votes to stay.

#BB22 Dani tells Kevin that if she can throw the veto to him, she will.

Kevin asks how many votes they need this week.
Dani-4 to tie.
Kevin- Who's votes do you think I have.

Dani names Day, Ian, says Enzo will vote with the house.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Saying "please don't repeat what I'm saying, though" after laying out your plan is like saying "this is all off the record" at the END of an interview. #BB22