TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Sept 1 - Sept 10: Archive through September 09, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
59m
#BB22 Day just joined Bay and Enzo in the love lounge.

Enzo says that Day is staying. Bay says that Christmas said that Bay has to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
I said yesterday that if Day won HOH he'd encourage her to put up Nic/Ian and then at the end of the week say 'oops, Ian got evicted instead of Nicole, idk how that happened, yo....still, GREAT game move!' #bb22
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 42m
Enzo to Bayleigh/Da'Vonne- I know Evel Dick having a field day with this. "What are they doing? Two champions in the house". He is right. How are we not going after the champions? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22s
#BB22 Tyler says he has just been checked out and he's not ignoring her. Day says she wants to make sure that outside of the game they will be good. He says yes they will be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
I can't wait for this shitshow of a week to be over and Christmas can stop with her revisionist history. Oh wait, she never does shut up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
Memphis- we cn easily conrol this house
Xmas-we were way below and now we are tipping the scales. we have had control this whole time. we just havent had a “friendly”.

Ian is high on their target list and believe he has been throwing every comp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#BB22
Xmas -Thank you for letting me get to know you personally and I"m sorry I hurt your feelings.
Xmas - we make good tv
Bay-we do
Xmas-the challenge should call us
Bay-the challenge should call you. I'm done

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
13m
Another Dani "tell" - "I swear on everything."
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 22m
Dani- Remember how it started? Da'Vonne- Tyler and Cody? Dani- Just one. Da'Vonne- Tyler? Dani- He did tell him that. 100% he did. It wasnt Cody. I swear on everything it was Tyler. Da'Vonne- It makes sense #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 14m
#BB22
Dani- I genuinely want to win. But I think it might be stupid. she says If it's endurance I won't let Tyler win.
Nicole-that could be scary.
Dani-Tyler, David, Kevin and you trust Ian.
Nicole-It would be stupid for him to turn on us. She says she thinks they're all he has

Day-sh*t happens. Friends fight. They get over it. In this game I believe it's not coincidence that if I stay here this week we're the same 4 that started. I feel like we should stick together. I don't want that to come between us. I want to stick together.
Xmas agrees

Day says it wasn't a solo adventure so she apologizes for her part too.
Xmas says that's not how all 3 of them wanted to play. She agrees there's power in that 4 and she doesn't want to go back on that commitment.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 15m
Nicole- He (Ian) is like "the only people that are safe are Cody, Dani, you". Dani- Why do I feel like I dont trust him? Nicole- You need to. He is being dead serious. Dani- Who is he going after? Nicole- Whoever we say. Dani- Yeah right. No way #BB22

Luna @LunaCee73 · 13m
I hope Da'Vonne noticed that Christmas just told her "when I say something, I say it..." and NOT "when I say something, I mean it." #bb22

Christmas (HOH) tells Da'Vonne (who she nominated) "I want to ask a favor...if you get HOH this week, that I'm safe."

The nerve of this one. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
13m
I've had the feeds up for like 10 minutes and I'm already annoyed enough that I need to wander off. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14m
#bb22
Xmas says she would love for those 4 to go forward and if she wins HOH she's safe.
Day laughs - I was concerned.
Xmas- you're not getting nominated and you're not getting back doored.
Day says she realizes Xmas nodded but never agreed so she never broke her word.

#BB22
Day says she's building bonds in this season because she didn't in her previous season. She says it sucks because eventually.
Xmas agrees.
Day says she wants to get to that final four.
Xmas agrees

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Evamarielola Hot beverage @evamarielola
·
11h
Nicole laughing hysterically as Memphis imitates Ian rocking. Tell me again who exactly in the bb community is buying so much crap from Nicole Franzel on IG that she doesn’t have to work? That needs to be addressed #bb22

https://twitter.com/evamarielola/status/1303666792351571969

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
11m
#BB22
Bayleigh explains to Kevin she doesn't have the votes.
Kevin asks her if she talked to Cody.
Bay says he said he'll do what's best for his game. She says she's not stupid.
Kevin-you can't pull a stunt.
Bay asks like what
Kevin says have Tyler indicate he wants her to stay

#BB22
Bay says it doesn't matter if Tyler says he wants her to stay.
Kevin asks if she talked to Xmas
Bay tells him about their convo. She says one of them has got to go.
Kevin-but we're still meeting tonight right?
Bay says they'll have a slumber party

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22
Nicole-Cody do you want to hang?
Cody-is the key room open
Nicole-Probs I'll go there so I don't have to wear this.
Dani-Nicole you remind me of someone.
Nicole. Janelle. Don't ever say that again thanks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
Nicole-I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I feel so bad. She says she wants to give him space and she's frustrated they can't hang like she wants to. She says people think they're close to him but she is. She starts crying.

#BB22
Nicole says he doesn't have to comfort her. She says it's hard because she doesn't want to put a target on her back but it makes her feel like a bad friend.
Cody says she's not a bad friend he already knew she was hurting and wanted to console him but everyone else was

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
28s
#BB22
Cody says Dani shouldn't feel nervous to put up Tyler.
Nicole-she's afraid you wouldn't vote him out.
Cody I would vote him out in a second He says he wouldn't tell her that. He would have to smooth it over with Enzo. There's are right time to do this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
36s
#bb22
Nicole asks him if they're still good as final 2
Cody asks her why she's asking.
Nicole says what if it gets to him, her and Dani.
Cody you would probably throw it to me. What would you do?
Nicole I would take you
Cody Why would I take her over you?
Nicole bc you're close

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
45s
#BB22 FB
5:38pm 9/9
Cam-1/2
Bayleigh tells Day & Kevin This is what she said, the entire conversation.
"Enjoy your last day here. &
When we get out of here, Let's roll up, I want you to meet Zeb, I want to meet Swaggy. Please take the blanket to Velvet. I'm so sorry."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
16m
#BB22 FB 5:40 9/9
Cam 1/2
Comic RM cont.
Kevin tells Bay and Day "being a pawn is not that bad."
Bay says OMG I just about passed out.
Bay & Day tell Kevin that it was not their idea for Tyler to go on the block. that it was Tyler's Idea. That he offered himself to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33s
#BB22 Bay tells Day to let David, Kevin, Enzo and even Tyler win HOH if they're left - it would give Tyler a chance to prove he was telling the truth. They won't put her up - only Dani will. This way Day will be able to play the double HOH.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
16m
Enzo to David- This season is a bunch of scared mother f yo. No one wants to win nothing. Only one girl has won a competition, cause they playing f scared #BB22

Enzo- This All Star season is weak yo. David- Yep. Enzo- That shows me that a lot of people in this house have it good. David- A lot of people pre-game alliances. Like your family knows their family. Come on #BB22

Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- I know I have Nicole, I have Ian, I have Kevin, I have Memphis. That could flip. Then there is Dani. If Tyler was telling the truth, this is her opportunity to take me out. That's the five. That's all I got #BB22

Da'Vonne- You got Cody, Tyler, Enzo, Memphis possibly, and David. That could be your lineup. Or Dani and David. Bayleigh- Enzo told me "I dont even know if I can vote for you now because of where the house is looking" #BB22

Enzo- There could be an all girl alliance too. Who the f knows. There is only four of them. I feel like sometimes if they hear anything, they run to each other. David- Christmas wouldnt have put two girls up #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
54s
#BB22 Tyler is telling Nic and Memphis about his jewlery company with Angela. Memphis tells him that he used to do something like it but more rugged. He wants Tyler to make clasps from sailboat rope. They talk about who runs their social media.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 The kitchen crew are talking about Enzo loosing it - he kept telling Ian to not show his peen this morning, broke a handle off the drawer and then dressed to the nines.

The topic switches to the moist carrot cake, then they all start repeating the word moist.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Ian is telling David and Enzo that he's ready to win HOH. If it's endurance they're going to have to pull his ass off. He wants to be upstairs. Enzo thinks if HN are based on the comp - it will be the last 4 to drop. Ian agrees - you need to want it bad enough.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
48m
Memphis about Ian again: "he's acting so (e) weird, it's freaking me the (e) out"
Dani: "what do you mean?"
Memphis: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN he's like a totally different human being!"
Nicole: "he's confident now right?"
Memphis: "yeah, it's creepy as f, I don't like that"

Dani: "I'm gonna tell him one night when he comes out there at 3am in his underwear to go sit on the edge of your bed"
Memphis: "I will kick him in his teeth .. I thought he was a ghost, I thought he was from The Shining"

and he said he'll creep on sleeping Ian at night instead

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
41m
#BB22 Day asks Kev if he and Tyler were talking earlier about what happened - Kev tries to answer vaguely and Day says no - you either give me straight tea, or I'm just going to give you water. D tells him that C volunteered to be OTB - Enzo told her.

#BB22 They both agree it makes total sense now - Enzo picking Xmas for safety suite. Day asks why they do going forward - she think Tyler has a power and she knows Xmas has one, so why not put them up together? Day thinks Kev has the third power - K denies it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
39m
Wow.... Memphis wants to intimidate Ian? That’s just disgusting.
Quote Tweet

Unfiltered Feedsters
@UnfilteredFeeds
· 50m
Memphis talking shit about Ian, AGAIN. He asked production if he could intimidate people in the house. Nicole, Cody, Dani are all laughing & egging it on. #BB22