TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 15 - POV: Archive through September 09, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm it's time for the power of veto competition.

We can see exactly how everyone got their punishments.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That seems like so long ago, I've been getting confused every time they've talked about "giving" or "taking" the Veto the last couple of days. LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Previously:

Slick Six publicly targeted each other in the HoH comp

Xmas wins HoH; has F2 with Tyler; Bay/Day have their own which Bay spilled to Xmas

New twist: BB Basement - Dani, David & Xmas won powers

Tyler says he risked his own game to help Bay/Day and now it's coming back to bite him

Bay/Day nommed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I love Davonne.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm pleasantly surprised that David addressed not saving Bay or Day.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas: I have to break up Bay/Day cause I've heard they're coming after alliance members

Bay tells Day she wants her to stay, she doesn't want to stay anymore

Day telling Bay they have to win Veto

Bay & Day crying, hugging; David awkwardly joining the group hug

Bay goes to talk to Xmas, who is "a mess" according to Bay

Bay says it was a good game move... kinda...

Xmas says with day as Bay's untouchable Xmas will always be lower on the totem pole

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I cry malarky Christmas!! What a load of crap.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
50s
What the spin is neglecting to mention is that Dani WAS saying she was coming after Day/Bay. #bb22

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Day telling Dani/Nicole her only source was Tyler saying those two were after Bay/Day

Dani needs to figure out how to spin this in her favor

Dani says Tyler has to be backdoored

Nicole in DR says she's going along with Tyler being backdoored, even though she's not really on board.

Dani telling Xmas that Tyler is trying to pit all the girls against each other.

Xmas in DR: I know Dani & Tyler are having issues with each other, but we're in an alliance

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
anna #BB22 @minxyard
·
3m
the committee literally only exists when memphis or christmas are hoh #bb22

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Veto picks:

Xmas - Nicole
Day - Dani
Bay - Ian

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian not feeling well - no solid sleep for 2 days, heart pounding, pain in chest

He has to go see the medic

Dani & Nicole don't want to play in it.

Dani hoping to be able to throw it to Day.

David blowing whistle to start comp

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Track & field setup in BY

Ian can't play

Place hand on start buttons, when math at the end equals 13, race to finish button.

If you let go of button at wrong time, false start, you're out.

Everyone gets a trophy to keep or trade for any of the others.

Commercial break

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
Dani "We have to add-d-d-d-d?" Is there anything she doesn't complain about?

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm not getting Bay. I thought she came into the house not caring if she won but wanting to advance Day.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
1st race:

Day false start - picks Veto from 5th place trophy

2nd race:

Bay false start - picks food & fitness plan - home gym + slop pass for rest of the season
Takes veto from Day

3rd race:

Nicole wins, Dani out - gets Slopitard - wear outfit all week - takes fitness plan from Bay

4th (final race):

Xmas wins, Nicole out - gets $5,000 - trades that for Slopitard from Day

Xmas picks Tri-athlete -500 laps on tricycle - gives to Bay and takes Veto

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
One detail I missed: they had to keep two hands on Start buttons, not just one.

Ark - true, but the outcome would have been the same, except Day on trike and Bay $5000 bucks richer

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
This just makes it so much more painful remembering how Xmas was acting while Bay was doing those laps!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Nicole gets her Slopitard... not as cute as she was hoping for.

In BY, Cody & Dani discussing how thin Tyler looks

Tyler hating being there - too much pressure - having a moral dilemma

He asks to talk to Bay/Day because he's the one causing stress in the house, making him feel guilty.

Tyler crying, wants to apologize, he wanted to help them by telling about Dani, but he wants to stand for something bigger.

He's gonna ask Xmas to use the Veto and put him up.

They're standing for something greater than him and he wants them to go far.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am shocked they are showing this. Ahhh, I see they have sanitized it a bit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 2m
Tyler's apology and pitch to Bayleigh and Da'Vonne to pawn himself to go home: his "you're standing for something greater than me and I want to see that play out" was included in the edit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wasn't paying enough attention, did Christmas just say that Tyler was her untouchable?

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
2m
You want to go home? Tough. They said the word untouchable. That's more important. Untouchable.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Have they sanitized it Dipo. It's hard for me to make that judgement because the feeds were off and we missed so much. How they are showing it is pretty much how I thought it all went down.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHDOGBB #BB22 @EARTHD0GBB
·
4m
They show 2min out of an hour an 30 min convo Weary face #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 09, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
Look, 99% of all HOH's over the years would have listened to Tyler and done exactly what he wanted. But due to the word "untouchable" it didn't happen.